Post navigation

190 Replies to “Swanfeather1”

1. August 7, 2018 at 3:40 am

Lightning Herd
    Allegiances:
    Over-stallion: Swift: Large very dark bay Trakehner stallion with a white interrupted stripe and kind eyes. (Moon’s OC)

Lead Mare: Valkyrie: Tall dapple gray Hispania mare with a stormy black mane and tail (Moon)
    Trainee; Kirian

Healer: Blizzard: Snowy gray Pinto Arabian mare with darker gray patches (Spidey)
    Trainee; Patchwork

Storm Gallopers (warriors):
    Willow: Snowy gray Andalusian mare with darker gray patches. Valkyrie’s successor. (Silv)
    Cricket: Black and white Pinto mare with a black mane and tail (Flowerstep)
    Phoenix: Flaming red bright bay Miniature Horse mare with a long, wavy, jet black mane and tail (Wren’s OC)
    Ash Cloud: White/gray pinto mare with big greyish-blackish patches and a white gray streaked mane and tail (Sunny)
    Misty: A white-dappled gray paint mare with a creamy mane and tail (Wistep)
    Rosemary: small bay pinto mare with a long white-and-brown mane and tail (Cheetah)
    Midnight: Night-black Mustang-Appaloosa stallion with silver star-like spots. (Bluefire’s OC)
    Falling Star: Silver dappled Mustang mare with a darker long mane and tail. (Bluefire’s OC)
    Zukima: Skinny pale gray Miniature Horse with black tail (Wren’s OC)
    Ebony: Black and white Pinto (Ebonyrain)
    Fern: Dappled dark gray mare with a long, thick, tail (Silv’s OC)
    Firestorm: Flea-bitten gray stallion with a black mane (Flowerstep’s OC)
    Winter: Black Andalusian mare with a white blaze (Icy)
    Night: Jet black mare with four white socks (Snowy)
    Shadow: Night black Caspian mare (Robin)
    Echo: Swift black Friesian mare with a white star (face marking) (Silversong)

Trotters (apprentices):
    Thistle: Small dark gray Hispania stallion (Moon’s OC)
    Patchwork, a pinto Mustang stallion with a white tail. Would rather be a Healer than a Storm Galloper. (Bluefire’s OC)
    Kirian: Feisty russet bay Appaloosa mare with a large black white spotted splotch on her flank and a black mane and tail. (Bluefire)
    Dapple: Brown appaloosa filly with black mane (Flowerstep’s OC)

Yearlings (Young horses in between 1-2 years):
    Eclipse: Golden buckskin Miniature Horse filly with a wavy black mane and tail (Wren)
    Starfire (Star): Black Friesan stallion (Wren’s OC)
    Bat: Lithe buckskin Trakehner filly (Moon’s OC)

Foals:
    Firefly: Small fiery red bright bay colt with a white star and a black mane and tail (Cheetah’s OC)
    Crimson Star: Bright bay and white paint colt with a black mane and tail. (Flowerstep’s OC)

Walkers (elders):
    Heather: Pale dappled buckskin Andalusian mare with a long, wavy, black mane and tail. (Moon’s OC)
    Storm: Large dapple gray Anglo-Arabian stallion (Moon’s OC)

Enjoy! Feel free to make multiple characters, and don’t worry about the breeds if you don’t know. I can figure that out for you.
    Lightning Herd News:
    – I made an OC for over-stallion since nobody has claimed it
    -Wren made a family for her character. You can all do that!
    – Who would like to be a mentor? First come first serve!
    – We need to pick the over-stallion’s successor! Comment below with who you want it to be (must be a storm galloper)!
    -RP SIGN UPS ARE OPEN! PLEASE JOIN!

• Snowswirl
      August 7, 2018 at 3:27 pm

Coconut, a tall white she-horse with black patches (similar to a Holstein cow). A Trotter

• August 8, 2018 at 7:36 pm

Hooray! Welcome to the herd! (You’re a pinto. Who do you want to be your mentor?)

• Snowswirl
          August 9, 2018 at 7:25 pm

sure 🙂

• August 10, 2018 at 9:10 pm

Do you care who your mentor is?

• Snowswirl
              August 11, 2018 at 3:44 pm

nope, no preference 🙂

• August 7, 2018 at 7:07 pm

Would anyone like to be Rosemary’s mate/Firefly’s father?

Spidey4SW

• August 8, 2018 at 7:36 pm

You can make a character to be Rosemary’s mate, if you’d like!

• August 13, 2018 at 10:06 pm

Sure, I guess (it’s just more fun to RP a family when it’s not just you talking to yourself 😛 )

Inferno: tall, well-muscled bright reddish-bay stallion with white socks and a black mane and tail; Storm Galloper. He’s a feisty boi.

Spidey4SW

• August 16, 2018 at 4:10 am

Ok, great! I’ll add him and Coconut to the allegiances tomorrow, or as soon as I can.

• Silversong
              August 16, 2018 at 2:59 pm

When will the roleplay start? 🙂

Chilling with my rabbit 🐇

• Flowerstep is in the 8th grade!
                September 1, 2018 at 7:06 pm

Soon I hope. Also, would someone be a love interest for my daughter Dapple? She’s lonely and I don’t want to make up anyone since there are plenty of OCs chilling around…

• September 2, 2018 at 8:08 pm

We can start as soon as you guys want!
                Flowerstep, how about Thistle? You can use him if you’d like. There are no non-OC male characters at the moment 😛

Don't Lose Ur Head 🗡💚

• Flowerstep is back in 8th grade!
                  September 7, 2018 at 3:17 am

Yeet ok perfect!

• September 17, 2018 at 6:55 pm

Great!

• September 4, 2018 at 6:47 pm

Do you want me to make a character instead? I get what you’re saying. How about this:
            Blister: Tall, muscular, chestnut blanket Appaloosa stallion. Storm Galloper.

2. September 9, 2018 at 5:35 pm

Hi Moon! I got Across the Dark Water and finished it today! Here are my thoughts:

— Echofrost…she’s a good character, though I’m kind of annoyed by her temper and how slow she is to trust people and the Kihlari.
    — Shysong seems nice.
    — YES DEWBERRY IS PREGNANT I HAVEN’T READ THE OTHER BOOKS BUT I DON’T CARE CAUSE I SHIP BUMBLEBERRY.
    — Hazelwind seems like a good friend to Echofrost. I ship them.
    — Rahkki is one of my favorite characters.
    — Darthan seems pretty cool.
    — I like Tuni, and how nice she is to Echofrost and Shysong.
    — Rizah is my favorite Kihlari. I also like Kol.
    — I’Lenna is really nice and I love her character, especially considering who her mother is.
    — I SHIP RAHKKI AND I’LENNA FIGHT ME.

• September 17, 2018 at 6:54 pm

I won’t fight you for Rahkki and I’Lenna, you are 100% right, but I HIGHLY recommend the original series (I do like it better, things are way more explainable if you read that).

But I will fight you for Echofrost she is THE BEST (and Shadepebble, who was only in the original guardian herd series)! I think Shysong is cool but a little dull, and I think Echofrost has every right to behave as she does. Everytime she’s been captured she’s been tortured or almost killed, so… I don’t blame her for being cautious. She’s a lot like me in a way. If you love Bumbleberry and Hazelfrost (SHIP SHIP SHIP I LOVE THEM) definitely read the OG Guardian herd books, they really have a lot of those two ships.

I’m so glad you read it. I live in CA, and I got to meet Jennifer Lynn Alvarez. She gave me a book poster of RoTR, and signed that along with my 3 guardian herd books (I have 3 of 4) plus my Across the Dark Water one.

• September 18, 2018 at 12:35 am

I’ve read the iBooks samples and will definitely get Windborn or Landfall when I get the chance(they seem more interesting to me). I know the basics, like Herd customs and naming and stuff.

• Flowerstep
        September 19, 2018 at 1:23 am

You met her?! That’s so cool! I love her series and totally ship Hazelfrost and Bumbleberry. I also not going to read ATDW for my own reasons, but please tell me…IS BUMBLEWIND’S FOAL ADORBABLE? And who is Shysong?

• September 19, 2018 at 2:05 pm

Dewberry hasn’t given birth yet, and Shysong is from Across the Dark Water(why don’t you want to read it?).

• September 20, 2018 at 1:53 am

Dewberry is still pregnant. Shysong is a former Jungle Herd mate, a refugee from Anok and part of Echofrost’s new herd, Storm Herd. She is captured by humans and Echofrost vows to rescue her, and allows herself to be captured so she can rescue her. Shysong is sweet and kind, but doesn’t have the spark that Echofrost or Morningleaf does, which is why I don’t like her a lot.

• September 20, 2018 at 4:53 am

Also, yes, I got to meet her. Yes, it was really scary but SO AWESOME! I hope i can do it again sometime.

• Flowerstep
            September 21, 2018 at 3:09 am

Thats so cool! I got to talk to Jess E. Owen via DeviantArt comments section. She’s really cool. +my dad is an author and I talk to him all the time and review his new books (I think you guys would like the one he wrote; it will reveal my real name!)

Also Sunpaw I don’t want to read it because I feel like I don’t want to get all anxious waiting for another book to come out when I’m already stressing out waiting for others, like TRS and Path of Warrior, plus other books in other series. For me, my journey with the Guardian herd ended in the 4th book, and then I started making up my own stories.

Plus i don’t like Hazelwind and want nothing to do with him. (and if you want to know why, it’s because he’s a butt -_-)

• September 22, 2018 at 3:43 am

Awwww but I love Hazelwind! He was a butt, but from the 3rd book on, he got better and I admire him. He’s barely in RoTR anyways, though. I get what you’re saying about the end of the guardian herd after the 4th book. I just really love Echofrost, her being my favorite character. And the guardian herd I might like more than any other book series (even warriors).

• Flowerstep
              September 23, 2018 at 1:36 am

Well thats pretty cool. Btw, do you ship MorningleafxStar or BrackentailxMorningleaf (I actually thought BrackenXMorning was canon so a made up a love interest for Star)

And between you and me…I think I like Song of the Summer King just a TEENSY bit more than Warriors (:)

• September 23, 2018 at 4:32 am

Haha I won’t tell 😛
                I’m a Starleaf shipper, like a lot of the fandom. Next time I meet Jennifer, I really want to ask her that, since I know she likes Brackentail a lot.

• September 23, 2018 at 3:08 pm

I’m also a Starleaf shipper. I also ship Hazelfrost and Bumbleberry, as well as RahkkiXI’Lenna. Maybe KolXRizah and BraukXTuni as well.

3. Flowerstep
    September 25, 2018 at 12:12 am

What about Clawpebble? I kinda support that ship because I don’t see anyone else that Shadepebble might be interested in ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• September 25, 2018 at 4:35 pm

Yeah, I get that. Shadepebble is tied for my favorite character (with Echofrost).

4. Bracken (Brackenpaw/Brackenlight)
    September 27, 2018 at 1:29 am

Hello! 😀

Creator of Destinywish Prophcy

• Snowswirl
      September 29, 2018 at 12:57 am

hello

• September 30, 2018 at 7:45 pm

Hey, Snowy, my dad (who is Spyro btw) hinks that unless you play some Clash Royale soon, that we should kick you out of the clan. I told him that I would talk to you about it. But just so you know, it might happen. Sorry 🙁

Don't Lose Ur Head 🗡💚

• Snowswirl could care less about thanksgiving
          September 30, 2018 at 11:24 pm

oh yeah, sorry about that Moon, I sorta forgot about it 😛 I’ll come back within like the next 2 days, if I don’t then you can kick me out 🙂

• September 29, 2018 at 2:09 am

Hi! Want to join Lightning Herd (aka Inactive Herd)? The allegiances and stuff are a page back.

5. Flowerstep
    November 3, 2018 at 5:27 am

Hey Moon guess what?! I made up a love interest for Star yeet 😀

uh here https://www.deviantart.com/mgcrisell/art/Star-and-Cloudflame-2-767509539

6. January 18, 2019 at 7:04 am

Hey… my page is super duper dead how 😛 like it’s sad how dead. RIP Lightning Herd and the short term TGH discussion page… maybe we can bring it back as a The Guardian Herd/Riders of the Realm discussion page?

7. January 30, 2019 at 12:57 am

e.e Ashfur is awesome e.e Anyone who disagrees….

Im not going to say anything o.o

• February 1, 2019 at 9:10 am

Um okay that was random and uncalled for. And that’s your opinion a lot of people probably disagree…

• Beepaw(Jaydapple)
      February 15, 2019 at 11:52 pm

I like Ashfur up until he tries to murder the kits’ of Crow and Leaf, but really that was the only scene that I haven’t liked Ashfur.

8. Sandy the ANZAC (B-day) soldier (Sandpaw/frost)
    April 17, 2019 at 12:24 am

Since it’s dead CLAIMED TO SANDY

Running for SW!

• May 8, 2019 at 2:16 am

Nooooooo I love this page 😛 (I mean you can have it I guess…)