Post navigation

182 Replies to “Swanfeather1”

1. September 9, 2018 at 5:35 pm

Hi Moon! I got Across the Dark Water and finished it today! Here are my thoughts:

— Echofrost…she’s a good character, though I’m kind of annoyed by her temper and how slow she is to trust people and the Kihlari.
    — Shysong seems nice.
    — YES DEWBERRY IS PREGNANT I HAVEN’T READ THE OTHER BOOKS BUT I DON’T CARE CAUSE I SHIP BUMBLEBERRY.
    — Hazelwind seems like a good friend to Echofrost. I ship them.
    — Rahkki is one of my favorite characters.
    — Darthan seems pretty cool.
    — I like Tuni, and how nice she is to Echofrost and Shysong.
    — Rizah is my favorite Kihlari. I also like Kol.
    — I’Lenna is really nice and I love her character, especially considering who her mother is.
    — I SHIP RAHKKI AND I’LENNA FIGHT ME.

• September 17, 2018 at 6:54 pm

I won’t fight you for Rahkki and I’Lenna, you are 100% right, but I HIGHLY recommend the original series (I do like it better, things are way more explainable if you read that).

But I will fight you for Echofrost she is THE BEST (and Shadepebble, who was only in the original guardian herd series)! I think Shysong is cool but a little dull, and I think Echofrost has every right to behave as she does. Everytime she’s been captured she’s been tortured or almost killed, so… I don’t blame her for being cautious. She’s a lot like me in a way. If you love Bumbleberry and Hazelfrost (SHIP SHIP SHIP I LOVE THEM) definitely read the OG Guardian herd books, they really have a lot of those two ships.

I’m so glad you read it. I live in CA, and I got to meet Jennifer Lynn Alvarez. She gave me a book poster of RoTR, and signed that along with my 3 guardian herd books (I have 3 of 4) plus my Across the Dark Water one.

Revive my secret clan/my name!

• September 18, 2018 at 12:35 am

I’ve read the iBooks samples and will definitely get Windborn or Landfall when I get the chance(they seem more interesting to me). I know the basics, like Herd customs and naming and stuff.

• Flowerstep
        September 19, 2018 at 1:23 am

You met her?! That’s so cool! I love her series and totally ship Hazelfrost and Bumbleberry. I also not going to read ATDW for my own reasons, but please tell me…IS BUMBLEWIND’S FOAL ADORBABLE? And who is Shysong?

• September 19, 2018 at 2:05 pm

Dewberry hasn’t given birth yet, and Shysong is from Across the Dark Water(why don’t you want to read it?).

• September 20, 2018 at 1:53 am

Dewberry is still pregnant. Shysong is a former Jungle Herd mate, a refugee from Anok and part of Echofrost’s new herd, Storm Herd. She is captured by humans and Echofrost vows to rescue her, and allows herself to be captured so she can rescue her. Shysong is sweet and kind, but doesn’t have the spark that Echofrost or Morningleaf does, which is why I don’t like her a lot.

Revive my secret clan/my name!

• September 20, 2018 at 4:53 am

Also, yes, I got to meet her. Yes, it was really scary but SO AWESOME! I hope i can do it again sometime.

Revive my secret clan/my name!

• Flowerstep
            September 21, 2018 at 3:09 am

Thats so cool! I got to talk to Jess E. Owen via DeviantArt comments section. She’s really cool. +my dad is an author and I talk to him all the time and review his new books (I think you guys would like the one he wrote; it will reveal my real name!)

Also Sunpaw I don’t want to read it because I feel like I don’t want to get all anxious waiting for another book to come out when I’m already stressing out waiting for others, like TRS and Path of Warrior, plus other books in other series. For me, my journey with the Guardian herd ended in the 4th book, and then I started making up my own stories.

Plus i don’t like Hazelwind and want nothing to do with him. (and if you want to know why, it’s because he’s a butt -_-)

• September 22, 2018 at 3:43 am

Awwww but I love Hazelwind! He was a butt, but from the 3rd book on, he got better and I admire him. He’s barely in RoTR anyways, though. I get what you’re saying about the end of the guardian herd after the 4th book. I just really love Echofrost, her being my favorite character. And the guardian herd I might like more than any other book series (even warriors).

Revive my secret clan/my name!

• Flowerstep
              September 23, 2018 at 1:36 am

Well thats pretty cool. Btw, do you ship MorningleafxStar or BrackentailxMorningleaf (I actually thought BrackenXMorning was canon so a made up a love interest for Star)

And between you and me…I think I like Song of the Summer King just a TEENSY bit more than Warriors (:)

• September 23, 2018 at 4:32 am

Haha I won’t tell 😛
                I’m a Starleaf shipper, like a lot of the fandom. Next time I meet Jennifer, I really want to ask her that, since I know she likes Brackentail a lot.

Revive my secret clan/my name!

• September 23, 2018 at 3:08 pm

I’m also a Starleaf shipper. I also ship Hazelfrost and Bumbleberry, as well as RahkkiXI’Lenna. Maybe KolXRizah and BraukXTuni as well.

2. Flowerstep
    September 25, 2018 at 12:12 am

What about Clawpebble? I kinda support that ship because I don’t see anyone else that Shadepebble might be interested in ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• September 25, 2018 at 4:35 pm

Yeah, I get that. Shadepebble is tied for my favorite character (with Echofrost).

Revive my secret clan/my name!

3. Bracken (Brackenpaw/Brackenlight)
    September 27, 2018 at 1:29 am

Hello! 😀

*insert something clever*

• Snowswirl
      September 29, 2018 at 12:57 am

hello

• September 30, 2018 at 7:45 pm

Hey, Snowy, my dad (who is Spyro btw) hinks that unless you play some Clash Royale soon, that we should kick you out of the clan. I told him that I would talk to you about it. But just so you know, it might happen. Sorry 🙁

Revive my secret clan/my name!

• Snowswirl could care less about thanksgiving
          September 30, 2018 at 11:24 pm

oh yeah, sorry about that Moon, I sorta forgot about it 😛 I’ll come back within like the next 2 days, if I don’t then you can kick me out 🙂

• September 29, 2018 at 2:09 am

Hi! Want to join Lightning Herd (aka Inactive Herd)? The allegiances and stuff are a page back.

Revive my secret clan/my name!

4. Flowerstep
    November 3, 2018 at 5:27 am

Hey Moon guess what?! I made up a love interest for Star yeet 😀

uh here https://www.deviantart.com/mgcrisell/art/Star-and-Cloudflame-2-767509539