Post navigation

192 Replies to “Swanfeather1”

1. Flowerstep furever
    April 22, 2018 at 3:54 am

Nice! Do I train anyone? I think I have to look after Crimson Star.

• April 22, 2018 at 5:14 pm

Yeah, I’m not sure you should have a trainee because Crimson Star is very young still.
      If you have a yearling, you can still train a trainee, so once Crimson Star becomes one year old you can start training a trainee.
      I can train Kirian or Dapple, depending on what Bluefire wants as Kirian is her character. I can’t train Thistle as he is Valkyrie’s younger brother.

πŸ’— 이제 λ„ˆν¬ ν•˜λ‚˜ λ‘˜ μ…‹ πŸ–€

2. Flowers dapple the meadow path (Flowerstep)
    April 24, 2018 at 11:18 pm

Ok cool then πŸ‘

3. April 25, 2018 at 4:11 am

This is a day late I think, but here are the forms for the RP!!
    FORM:
    BlogClan Name:
    Lightning Herd Character:
    Rank:
    Ranks you want to have in the future:
    Appearence:
    Personality: (3 sub categories)
    3 Positive traits:
    3 Negative traits:
    Any other traits:
    Close friends in Lightning Herd (use character names, not BlogClan names):
    Family in Lightning Herd:
    Plot suggestions:

EXAMPLE:
    FORM:
    BlogClan Name: Moonpaw/breeze (Moon)
    Lightning Herd Character: Valkyrie
    Rank: Lead Mare
    Ranks you want to have in the future: Lead Mare
    Appearence: Tall dapple gray Hispano (AndalusianXAnglo-Arabian cross) mare with a long, wavy stormy black mane and tail.
    Personality: (3 sub categories)
    3 Positive traits: Very smart, quick-thinking, and loyal.
    3 Negative traits: Can be cautious, extremely short-tempered, quite hard on herself
    Any other traits: Perfectionistic, protective of friends, rule follower, defensive. Never backs down from a fight or argument and always has something to say in an argument. Does not give up.
    Close friends in Lightning Herd (use character names, not BlogClan names): Willow, Blizzard, Misty, Rosemary, Kirian.
    Family in Lightning Herd: Heather (Mother), Storm (Father), Thistle (younger brother), Bat (daughter).
    Plot suggestions: Idk, that’s why I’m asking.

RP Rules:
    No mary-sues/gary-stues.
    No controlling other people’s characters (For example, you can’t say “Valkyrie lept at Willow’s throat, only to be thrown back by a forceful front hoof,” which would be me (RPing Valkyrie) controlling Willow, who is Silv’s character.)
    No insults or negative stuff unless it is part of the plot.
    When I start the RP thread, all comments MUST be replied to MY comment or else will be ignored.
    In this RP, each comment should be no longer than 5 sentences. These are short comments, usually just a statement such as “Valkyrie galloped to Willow’s side, mane and tail waving the wind. She nickered at her friend.” Silv could then say, “Willow looked up from where she was grazing and nickered in return.” These RP comments should be short and brief.
    All comments on the RP thread must be related to the topic. Other comments can be posted unreplied to my original RP comment.
    Quick note: My comment will be the first in the actual RP. This comment doesn’t count FYI. When a new page is created, we will keep using the old page until I make a new comment, in which you can all reply to.

Questions? Just ask! I hope this all made sense. RP starts shortly (I haven’t decided when yet πŸ˜› )

πŸ’— 이제 λ„ˆν¬ ν•˜λ‚˜ λ‘˜ μ…‹ πŸ–€

• Snowpaw (Snowswirl)
      April 25, 2018 at 10:26 pm

FORM:
      BlogClan Name: Snowswirl (paw)
      Lightning Herd Character: Night
      Rank: Storm Galloper
      Ranks you want to have in the future: I’m good with Storm Galloper
      Appearence: Jet black mare with four white socks
      Personality: (3 sub categories)
      3 Positive traits: happy, courageous, playful/childish
      3 Negative traits: gets distracted easily, has no sense of direction, not good with other peoples emotions (shys away when someone is sad and cant really help πŸ˜› )
      Any other traits: good with friends, thats about it
      Close friends in Lightning Herd (use character names, not BlogClan names): I dont really have any πŸ˜›
      Family in Lightning Herd: none
      Plot suggestions: nope

• April 26, 2018 at 2:38 am

Ok here I go:

Lightning Herd Character: Cricket
      Rank: Storm galloper
      Rank I’d like in the future: Lead mare, i guess
      Appearance- Black and white Pinto mare with a black mane and tail
      Personality-
      Positive- Clever, wise, even-tempered
      Negative- gives up easily, fearful, sometimes shy
      Other traits- good motivator
      Friends in Lightning Herd-Willow, Pheonix, Rosemary, Valkyrie
      Family in Lightning Herd- Firestorm (mate) Crimson Star (son) Dapple (daughter) Minty (mother, deceased) Grousewing (father, deceased)

Plot suggestion- I’m not sure. I’d like a kidnapping of the foals and yearlings from another herd, and the herd has to fight to get them back again.

I don’t know when we’re starting, but I’ll just say this for now:

Cricket grazed close by with Firestorm, watching her younger foal, and scanning the sky nervously.

• April 26, 2018 at 11:29 pm

Have I filled this out already? πŸ˜›

♬ β™© β™ͺ β™©

• Moon LOVED River of Fire
        April 28, 2018 at 6:46 pm

Nope!

• April 30, 2018 at 12:06 am

Okie… let’s see πŸ˜€
          BlogClan Name: Spiderpaw/song
          Lightning Herd Character: Blizzard
          Rank: Healer
          Ranks you want to have in the future: Same as I have now
          Appearence: snowy gray pinto arabian mare with darker gray patches
          Personality: (3 sub categories)
          3 Positive traits: Kind, soothing presence, lots of patience
          3 Negative traits: Short-temper, pretty forgetful, clumsy
          Any other traits: nah
          Close friends in Lightning Herd (use character names, not BlogClan names): Anybody
          Family in Lightning Herd: ehh
          Plot suggestions: Sadly, I have none. πŸ™

♬ β™© β™ͺ β™©

• May 5, 2018 at 8:45 pm

BlogClan Name:Wrenkit/feather
      Lightning Herd Character:Eclipse
      Rank:Yearling
      Ranks you want to have in the future:Lead Mare
      Appearence:Golden buckskin Miniature Horse filly with a wavy black mane and tail
      Personality: (3 sub categories)
      3 Positive traits:Loyal,smart,
      3 Negative traits:very demanding,overprotective,short-tempered
      Any other traits:um can’t think of any right now
      Close friends in Lightning Herd (use character names, not BlogClan names):Star
      Family in Lightning Herd:Phoniex (mother),Star(foster brother),Zukima(uncle)
      Plot suggestions:A strange horse comes and convinces the herd to let him/her join. He/she proves themself to be loyal to the herd,but really,he/she is plotting to destroy the herd

4. April 25, 2018 at 5:37 pm

I would like to join!
    Shadow- jet black Iranian horse
    storm galloper

5. April 25, 2018 at 5:43 pm

BlogClan Name:
    Lightning Herd Character:
    Rank:
    Ranks you want to have in the future:
    Appearence:
    Personality: (3 sub categories)
    3 Positive traits: kind protective smart
    3 Negative traits: snappy, can get stressed easily, jealous at times
    Any other traits: none right now
    Close friends in Lightning Herd (use character names, not BlogClan names): umm none right now
    Family in Lightning Herd: none but id like some ppl to be it! in the rp!
    Plot suggestions: theres a murder and the lightning herd is trying to figure who is the murderer? The victem can be a made up oc i gues…

• April 25, 2018 at 11:56 pm

Okay thx Robin, I just saw your comment on the previous page.

πŸ’— 이제 λ„ˆν¬ ν•˜λ‚˜ λ‘˜ μ…‹ πŸ–€

• Crookedstar
        May 14, 2018 at 8:56 pm

Hey joined the clan

• Bluefire
      April 27, 2018 at 1:29 am

BlogClan Name: Bluefire
      Lightning Herd Character: Kirian
      Rank: Trotter
      Ranks you want to have in the future: Storm Galloper
      Appearence: russet bay Appaloosa mare with a large black white spotted splotch on her flank and a black mane and tail.
      Personality: (3 sub categories)
      3 Positive traits: witty, friendly, likable
      3 Negative traits: stubborn, quick-tempered, reckless
      Any other traits: fiesty
      Close friends in Lightning Herd (use character names, not BlogClan names): everyone ; )
      Family in Lightning Herd: Midnight, Falling Star, and Patchwork
      Plot suggestions: a former Lightning Herd member who was banished for killing another Storm Galloper reappears to try and take over the Herd, causing a divide between those who agree and those who fight back. Could this be the end of the Lightning Herd?

6. May 6, 2018 at 5:01 pm

wait, is there a specific date for this RP thing yet?

7. May 7, 2018 at 3:41 am

Repost since this was on the previous page
    FORM:
    BlogClan Name:
    Lightning Herd Character:
    Rank:
    Ranks you want to have in the future:
    Appearence:
    Personality: (3 sub categories)
    3 Positive traits:
    3 Negative traits:
    Any other traits:
    Close friends in Lightning Herd (use character names, not BlogClan names):
    Family in Lightning Herd:
    Plot suggestions:

EXAMPLE:
    FORM:
    BlogClan Name: Moonpaw/breeze (Moon)
    Lightning Herd Character: Valkyrie
    Rank: Lead Mare
    Ranks you want to have in the future: Lead Mare
    Personality: (3 sub categories)
    3 Positive traits: Very smart, quick-thinking, and loyal.
    Plot suggestions: Idk, that’s why I’m asking.

RP Rules:
    No mary-sues/gary-stues.
    No controlling other people’s characters (For example, you can’t say β€œValkyrie lept at Willow’s throat, only to be thrown back by a forceful front hoof,” which would be me (RPing Valkyrie) controlling Willow, who is Silv’s character.)
    No insults or negative stuff unless it is part of the plot.
    In this RP, each comment should be no longer than 5 sentences. These are short comments, usually just a statement such as β€œValkyrie galloped to Willow’s side, mane and tail waving the wind. She nickered at her friend.” Silv could then say, β€œWillow looked up from where she was grazing and nickered in return.” These RP comments should be short and brief.

The following ones I have:
    Night (Snowswirl)
    Cricket (Flowerstep)
    Blizzard (Spidersong)
    Eclipse (Wrenfeather)
    Shadow (Robinsomething I forget)
    Kirian (Bluefire)

πŸ’— 이제 λ„ˆν¬ ν•˜λ‚˜ λ‘˜ μ…‹ πŸ–€

8. May 10, 2018 at 3:59 pm

I heard that the RP forms have been posted. I don’t see any here yet, though. It’s probably waiting for moderation, but have you posted them yet Moon?

9. Flowers dappling a spring path (Flowerstep)
    May 22, 2018 at 12:17 am

Hey Moon I subscrbed to your channel! Great work and thanks for subscribing to mine!

10. Snowpaw (Snowswirl)
    June 12, 2018 at 11:54 pm

hello inactive Lightning herd, I’m still here all the time

• June 16, 2018 at 7:04 pm

Same…

πŸ’— 이제 λ„ˆν¬ ν•˜λ‚˜ λ‘˜ μ…‹ πŸ–€

11. Flowerstep is suffering in the CA heat
    July 30, 2018 at 6:18 pm

yea….i’m starting to forget Cricket….

• Snowswirl
      August 1, 2018 at 9:27 pm

I mean that makes sense because this is very inactive

• August 4, 2018 at 2:12 am

Yeah. We need to revive this. I’m going to post advertisements on the Tavern now.

πŸ’— 이제 λ„ˆν¬ ν•˜λ‚˜ λ‘˜ μ…‹ πŸ–€

12. Cheetahspark
    August 4, 2018 at 1:57 pm

Aghhh I completely forgot about this!!! Poor Rosemary and Firefly πŸ™

• August 4, 2018 at 10:57 pm

Ikr. Help me revive, please. Advertise on the tavern, or something! I have a new siggie, but the character limit is so annoying.

πŸ’— 이제 λ„ˆν¬ ν•˜λ‚˜ λ‘˜ μ…‹ πŸ–€

• Cheetahspark
        August 5, 2018 at 7:24 pm

I’ll help! by linking it to my name

• August 5, 2018 at 8:08 pm

That should be great!

πŸ’— 이제 λ„ˆν¬ ν•˜λ‚˜ λ‘˜ μ…‹ πŸ–€

13. Silversong
    August 6, 2018 at 12:06 am

I will Join!!!
    BlogClan Name: Silversong
    Lightning Herd Character: Echo
    Rank: Storm Gallopers
    Ranks you want to have in the future: Healer
    Appearence: Swift black Friesian mare with with a star on forehead
    Personality: (3 sub categories)
    3 Positive traits: Kind, Gentle, A Leader
    3 Negative traits: Sassy, Bossy, Stubborn
    Any other traits: Spunky
    Close friends in Lightning Herd (use character names, not BlogClan names):
    Family in Lightning Herd: I’ll get back to you. Side note: I’m open to being family with anybody
    Plot suggestions: ^^^

• August 6, 2018 at 4:15 pm

Okay, thanks Silversong (do I call you Silv? Or Silver? Or Song? Or Silversong?)

πŸ’— 이제 λ„ˆν¬ ν•˜λ‚˜ λ‘˜ μ…‹ πŸ–€

• Silversong
        August 7, 2018 at 1:32 am

Silv or Silver is fine with me. πŸ˜€

• August 7, 2018 at 8:20 pm

Okay! Probably Silver, since I call Silverleaf Silv, as she is also in this herd/clan.

πŸ’— 이제 λ„ˆν¬ ν•˜λ‚˜ λ‘˜ μ…‹ πŸ–€