Happy Clanniversary, Fallenpaw!

BlogClan celebrates 365 days of Fallenpaw!

Happy Clanniversary, Fallenpaw! ๐Ÿ˜€

It’s been a whole year since I met you – I have trouble believing it! Someone send out a search party, I need to know where time went! ๐Ÿ˜›

I hope you had a year full of fun, Fallen, with many more to come!

20 Replies to “Happy Clanniversary, Fallenpaw!”

1. Thanksgiving Willow Wreath (Wistep)
    December 4, 2017 at 10:14 pm

Happy Clanniversary, Fallen! ๐Ÿ˜€ You’re a wonderful friend and member of BlogClan and I’m so happy that I’ve met you (sort of). ๐Ÿ˜› <3

2. Shivering Fox in Snowy Meadow (idk what this name is I made it up on the spot)
    December 4, 2017 at 11:16 pm

YAY FALLENN HAPPY CLANNIVERSARY ๐ŸŽ† Ily and BlogClan would not be BlogClan without you โค ๐Ÿ˜€

3. Dewpaw
    December 5, 2017 at 12:05 am

HAPPY CLANNIVERSARY, FALLEN!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜€

4. mossball the christmas tree
    December 5, 2017 at 12:08 am

HAPPY CLANIIVVERSERRRYYY

5. Mint Leaves Covered in Feathery Snow/Peppermint Hot Chocolate That is Sipped After Brutal Snowball Fight (don't judge)/Mintpaw(feather)
    December 5, 2017 at 12:08 am

HAPPY CLANNIVERSARY, FALLEN!!!!!!! My Clanniversary and Wikiversary buddy! I can’t think of anyone better to share those special days with. I hope we’ll be celebrating them for years to come!!! ๐Ÿ˜€

6. December 5, 2017 at 12:13 am

Happy Clanniversary, Fallen!!

January 16 is a special day...

7. Vixen the Fox-like Reindeer (Foxie)
    December 5, 2017 at 1:13 am

HAPPY CLANNIVERSARY, FALLEY!!!! ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŽ‰ (agh sorry I am so late!) BlogClan loves you so much and we are very grateful to have you here in our small (?) community. You are so kind and friendly and BlogClan wouldn’t be the same without you!

Faith it 'til you make it

8. December 5, 2017 at 4:23 am

HAPPY CLANNIVERSARY FALLY!!! You’re an amazing person and BlogClan wouldn’t be the same without you!! <3

9. Misty Air Surrounding Christmas Tree (Mistypaw)
    December 8, 2017 at 12:29 pm

Happy Clanniversary Fally!!!!! It’s so nice to have you as a friend!!!!

10. Snow That Falls Peacefully On Joyful Breeze (Snowbreeze)
    December 21, 2017 at 4:07 pm

Happy Clanniversary Fallen!! You are a amazing, kind, wonderful friend, one of the first people I met, you are amazing and you make the Blog a better place! ๐Ÿ™‚ <3