Happy Clanniversary, Swanfeather!

Tis the season to celebrate Swanfeather’s Clanniversary!

Thank you for being a part of BlogClan for so long! In that time you’ve made everlasting memories with friends, and left your paw prints on all our hearts! 🙂 ❤ It is a pleasure to know you!

I hope you have a fantastic day full of rainbows and sunshine and above all, lots of happiness!!! 😀

Sundance

Heart-shaped wreath decorated with Maple leaves AKA Mapleheart
Heart-shaped wreath decorated with Maple leaves AKA Mapleheart
December 6, 2017 7:37 pm

Happy Clanniversary, Swan! I hope that you will have a happy and stress-free year! You are a wonderful friend to all on this blog.
Also, happy Finland-Independence day!

🎷Wavesplash 🎷 [Wavey; she/they/star]
🎷Wavesplash 🎷 [Wavey; she/they/star]
December 6, 2017 9:00 pm

Happy Claniversary, Swany! You are a wonderful person and an amazing friend. You’re super interesting and kind and I’m so glad we’re friends! Looking forward to many more Claniversaries together!

Wreath of Frost-Covered Flowers on Christmas Day (Peto)
Wreath of Frost-Covered Flowers on Christmas Day (Peto)
December 6, 2017 10:14 pm

happy clanniversary, darling. I love you so much.

Visions of Shadowedplums danced in her head. Shady/Shadowedpaw/Shadowedrose
Visions of Shadowedplums danced in her head. Shady/Shadowedpaw/Shadowedrose
December 6, 2017 10:22 pm

Happy Clanniversary!

Peaceful Candles That Warm Snowy Breeze-Chilled Hearts (Snowbreeze)
Peaceful Candles That Warm Snowy Breeze-Chilled Hearts (Snowbreeze)
December 6, 2017 11:41 pm

Oh my gosh happy Clanniversary ! I wrote you a message on the Tavern 😉 You are so kind and sweet and an amazing friend. I wish nothing but the best for you.

Dewpaw
Dewpaw
December 7, 2017 12:20 am

HAPPY CLANNIVERSARY!!!! I CAN’T BELIEVE IT’S BEEN A WHOLE YEAR!!!! AND I HOPE WE CAN CELEBRATE MANY MORE!!!! 😀

Minty Hot Cocoa (Minty)
Minty Hot Cocoa (Minty)
December 10, 2017 2:15 pm

HAPPY CLANNIVERSARY, SWANNNNNNN!!!! I’ve loved seeing and talking to you around the Blog this past year. You’re a fantabulous friend! I hope that we can celebrate lots more of your Clanniversaries!

• EchoClaw