Happy Clanniversary, Swanfeather!

Tis the season to celebrate Swanfeather’s Clanniversary!

Thank you for being a part of BlogClan for so long! In that time you’ve made everlasting memories with friends, and left your paw prints on all our hearts! 🙂 ❤ It is a pleasure to know you!

I hope you have a fantastic day full of rainbows and sunshine and above all, lots of happiness!!! 😀

42 Replies to “Happy Clanniversary, Swanfeather!”

1. December 6, 2017 at 7:37 pm

Happy Clanniversary, Swan! I hope that you will have a happy and stress-free year! You are a wonderful friend to all on this blog.
    Also, happy Finland-Independence day!

• December 7, 2017 at 10:02 am

Thanks a lot! 😀 I hope so too!
      Aw, thanks for remembering that! 😀

my,,, head,,, hurts ~

2. December 6, 2017 at 9:00 pm

Happy Claniversary, Swany! You are a wonderful person and an amazing friend. You’re super interesting and kind and I’m so glad we’re friends! Looking forward to many more Claniversaries together!

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• December 7, 2017 at 10:03 am

Thanks so much Wavey <33 you're even more wonderful, and definitely interesting 😉 I'm looking forward to those too! 😀

my,,, head,,, hurts ~

3. December 6, 2017 at 10:14 pm

happy clanniversary, darling. I love you so much.

• December 7, 2017 at 10:04 am

Thanks Peto, I love you too <33

my,,, head,,, hurts ~

4. Peaceful Candles That Warm Snowy Breeze-Chilled Hearts (Snowbreeze)
    December 6, 2017 at 11:41 pm

Oh my gosh happy Clanniversary ! I wrote you a message on the Tavern 😉 You are so kind and sweet and an amazing friend. I wish nothing but the best for you.

• December 7, 2017 at 10:05 am

Thanks so much Snowy <33 I'll read that soon!

my,,, head,,, hurts ~

5. Dewpaw
    December 7, 2017 at 12:20 am

HAPPY CLANNIVERSARY!!!! I CAN’T BELIEVE IT’S BEEN A WHOLE YEAR!!!! AND I HOPE WE CAN CELEBRATE MANY MORE!!!! 😀

• December 7, 2017 at 10:06 am

THANKS!! 😀 I CAN’T BELIEVE IT EITHER! I HOPE SO TOO 😀

my,,, head,,, hurts ~

6. Mint Leaves Covered in Feathery Snow/Peppermint Hot Chocolate That is Sipped After Brutal Snowball Fight (don't judge)/Mintpaw(feather)
    December 10, 2017 at 2:15 pm

HAPPY CLANNIVERSARY, SWANNNNNNN!!!! I’ve loved seeing and talking to you around the Blog this past year. You’re a fantabulous friend! I hope that we can celebrate lots more of your Clanniversaries!