Cadvent Day 10

When do you finish school? Do you have any tests or papers due before the end of term? I’m busy working on Book 6 of Vision of Stars. Let’s all take a short break to enjoy these seasonal kitties.

Thank you, Batflight, for sending in a gorgeous picture of your cat Squeaky! Squeaky is looking very ready for the holidays, but I get the feeling she’s not allowed near the tree. That’s a rather impressive barrier between Squeaky and the baubles! 🙂

Jasminepaw found this snuggly little kitty. Could it be any fluffier?? Thanks, Jasminepaw. 🤗🎄

Edit: Our deviant artist didn’t want to share her work on BlogClan, so here’s a replacement kitty 🙂

30 Replies to “Cadvent Day 10”

1. CoAl2O4 that Dyes Snow Blue (Cobaltheart)
    December 11, 2017 at 3:37 am

My last day of the semester is the 20th. We’ve been taking a lot of benchmark (I think that’s what they’re called) tests recently but my Algebra 1 exam isn’t until January.

Reading: Night Whispers

2. Juniperpool
    December 11, 2017 at 2:01 pm

“Heart-shaped wreath decorated with Maple leaves AKA Mapleheart
    December 10, 2017 at 1:12 pm
    The name of her DeviantART account is Spottedfire-cat.
    Edit No.1: I found the picture on her dA page.
    Edit No.2: She says that she’s not fine with people stealing her Artwork. I don’t know if it still counts when you credit her.

i dont think any mod saw this part, so maybe the last pic should be deleted?

• Christmas Cake
      December 11, 2017 at 2:17 pm

Thanks Juniperpool, I didn’t realise she didn’t want her artwork on BlogClan. I’ll happily delete it and replace it with a snow kit 🙂

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Jaysnow the Snowman
        December 11, 2017 at 2:25 pm

So cute..Cadvent always has a fine way of cheering me up.

3. December 14, 2017 at 8:45 pm

Aww, I love the name Squeaky Batflight! So cute 🙂

Be you, everyone else is taken