Post navigation

96 Replies to “Jasminepaw”

1. April 15, 2019 at 12:56 pm

Sveta started panicking. This cat was probably one of the closest allies that could be made. “Well, I don’t know history or lots of Russian. I was abandoned because I didn’t want to fight, especially kill, anyone.”

• Ivie | Ivypaw
      April 15, 2019 at 6:25 pm

Ivana ~

Realising she had hurt the cat’s feelings, Ivana bowed her head. “Ah. I am sorry. I just assumed . . . Well.” She smiled. “I guess we can make a good alliance, then.”

2. April 15, 2019 at 8:12 pm

Sveta let out an inward sigh, than grinned. “It’s fine. I don’t look like a cat as nice as me that has lived alone for most my life, do I?” Not until I met Viktor.

3. Potato
    April 22, 2019 at 1:09 pm

Santiago flicked his ears at the tom who approached him.
    “Hey,” He looked him up and down. “Oh, you wanna be allies?”

• Creekdapple
      April 22, 2019 at 7:31 pm

Aki dipped his head in affirmation. “I noticed you seem to be alone, so I thought both of us could benefit from an alliance.” He tilted his head slightly to one side, waiting for a reply.

• April 23, 2019 at 4:36 pm

Maji-

Maji heard a cat with a Japanese accent. “こんにちは, 日本人ですか?” (Hello, are you Japanese?)

I need sirius help

• Creekdapple
          April 23, 2019 at 7:28 pm

Aki’s ear twitched at the sound of another cat speaking Japanese. Twitching his tail to Santiago in what he hoped was an effective signal that he would be right back, he turned to Maji.
          “はい,” he affirmed, “although it’s been a long time since I was last in Japan.” It was rather disorienting to meet another cat who spoke Japanese after so long with the Light Cat’s army where he wasn’t allowed to, and he realized with surprise that he was now more comfortable with English.

• April 27, 2019 at 3:08 am

Maji decided to reply in English also, since she needed to practice and it might come in handy later. “I’ve never been out of Japan before this. Where did you go?”

I need sirius help

• Creekdapple
              April 29, 2019 at 7:13 pm

“Oh… around,” Aki meowed evasively, “I’ve been travelling the world for some time now… not really my choice, actually.” He felt himself about to blab too much information, so he clamped his mouth shut and nodded in finality.

• Potato
                April 30, 2019 at 3:36 pm

Santiago felt himself relax as the cats starting speaking English again. It wasn’t his first language, but he could hold a conversation in it.
                “How is traveling not your choice? Traveling is all about freedom, there’s nothing free about being forced to travel!”
                (Omsc my son enjoys his travels 😛)

• Creekdapple
                  April 30, 2019 at 8:00 pm

Aki’s ear twitched in annoyance and—although he wasn’t going to let anyone else know what it was—discomfort at being interrogated.
                  “It was a while ago,” he meowed, “my parents shipped me off to the Light Cat’s army.” He gritted his teeth to make very sure they knew that he would never have gone willingly, and to keep himself from breaking down crying as he explained. “We had to travel all around fighting to keep the order—” he realized how that must have sounded, although the phrase came naturally to him after so long, and corrected himself—”stop cats from breaking through the oppression.”
                  He stepped back, standing defiantly against the flood of emotions that threatened to spill out and against any distrust his potential allies might have for him.

4. May 1, 2019 at 3:24 am

Maji-

“Oh, that sounds terrible, Aki,” she mewed. It seemed like a topic that stressed him out a lot. “At least you’re here now, right? You’ve changed for the better.”

I need sirius help

• Potato
      May 1, 2019 at 1:06 pm

Santiago flicked his ears.
      “Oh, sorry then.” He glanced over at Maji and nodded. “Uh, what she said. You changed.”
      (Sorry If He sounds mean, but he doesn’t really care about other people 😛)

• Creekdapple
        May 1, 2019 at 6:10 pm

Aki dipped his head, grateful for the understanding of the others. He flicked his tail to discharge some of his agitation.
        “If you guys are looking for allies, I can… ally with you,” he meowed openly, awkwardly. He knew he was in no position now to be aloof with the cats before him, with whom he had shared the one secret he had hoped never to disclose here.