Post navigation

34 Replies to “Brightstorm”

1. December 26, 2017 at 6:10 am

CLAIMED FOR SCARFCLAN IN HONOR OF MY SCARF, SCORF

EVERYONE THAT COMES HERE BECOMES A SCARF

THE SCARF VOWS ARE BELOW

I, (insert name here), vow to follow, stay true to, and be forever loyal to the Great Scorf. I shall take the name of (insert prefix here)scarf when in ScarfClan territory.

~I left my heart in Amsterdam~

2. January 17, 2018 at 2:18 am

I Loudfern, deem myself available to join the wonders of ScarfClan

#reylo

• January 17, 2018 at 3:56 am

Yes come join the wondrous wonders of the scarfy ScarfClan
      You can be Loudscarf, the loudiest of loud scarves
      The Scarf Vows are up there ^^

~I left my heart in Amsterdam~

3. Robinpaw (sky)
    February 5, 2018 at 9:17 pm

I, the amazing and sarcastic Robinpaw, vow to follow, stay true to, and be forever loyal to the Great Scorf. I shall take the name ofRobinscarf when in ScarfClan territory.

• February 27, 2018 at 5:26 pm

Welcome to ScarfClan, Robinscarf! 😀

~I left my heart in Amsterdam~

4. I see and Iris in the Shape of a Heart and Suddenly the World Makes Sense (Irismist, Irispaw)
    February 15, 2018 at 1:36 am

I, Irismist, vow to follow, stay true to, and be forever loyal to the Great Scorf.
    I shall take the name Irisscarf when in Scarfclan territory. 😀

mwahehe 😉

• February 27, 2018 at 5:30 pm

Welcome to ScarfClannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

~I left my heart in Amsterdam~

5. Snowdapple (Adventurer at Heart!)
    February 24, 2018 at 4:06 pm

I, Snowdapple, the amazing explorer, vow to follow, stay true to, and forever be loyal to the Great Scorf.
    I shall now take the name Snowscarf when is ScorfClan territory.

Awesome! I love how you make us do a small pledge to the clan! P.S. Will you do RP’S????

• February 27, 2018 at 5:33 pm

Welcome, Snowscarf!
      I wasn’t thinking about doing an RP, but that sounds like a great idea!

~I left my heart in Amsterdam~

6. March 2, 2018 at 4:37 pm

I FOUND A SCARF EMOJI but it doesn’t work on here
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanyways

SCARFCLAN ALLEGIANCES
    Founder: Blizzardscarf (aka me)
    First Scorf Follower: Moonscarf (aka the Breezy Moon)
    The Silveriest Leaf: Silverscarf (aka Silv the soul devourer)
    The Sarcastic One: Robinscarf (aka Robin of sarcasm)
    Flowery Fog: Irisscarf (aka the most misty of Irises)
    ScarfClan’s Official Explorer: Snowscarf (aka dappled adventury Snow)

Enemies of the State: Fawnsock (aka Ikeastar)
    Wrenmitten (aka PLOTTING AGAINST US)

ScarfClan works a little differently than other clans. Each member has a specific role, and no two members have the same role. So there’s no leader because SCORF IS RULER OF ALL and there’s no deputy, med cat, warriors, etc. If you want me to change your role, just let me know! 😀

Also, the “enemies of the state” are just the peeps that don’t believe in the Great Scorf (GASP). They’re not our actual enemies, although it is our duty to SCARF THEM TO DEATH whenever they appear here.

~I left my heart in Amsterdam~