Staghearts looks at his favourite kits by Stagheart

Stagheart ponders the destiny of his favorite kits.

Well kits, there an interesting part of cat life, loved and hated by all. I myself love kits, the adorable words, funny actions and even better views on life… Let’s get started shall we?

Well rusty of course. The one that never gave up, the one that gave up everything to live with cats he knew nothing about. He sure was courageous and that’s why I like him. He decided that thunder clans attitude towards him wasn’t good enough and defended himself against a Tom twice his size and proved he was valid for clan life.

Birchkit, the kit that didn’t understand
Birchkit it started out life tough with his two sisters dieing and him mother struggling with grief. He come through and met a friend Cody who looked after him when his mother couldn’t. When Cody leaves the clans he doesn’t understand why his friend left him. But he soon makes friends with shadowclan’s tallpoppy’s litter of kits. When the clans find the lake and decide again he dosnt understand why his new friends where leaving him. And yet he came through it to become a good fiend, mate and father to his friends and family.

Eaglekit, the special one
Well I really hope that Eaglekit and her siblings are special in some way and do something important in thunderclan, mainly because I like their names.

Perchkit, the perch curse
Why is that every cat with the beginning name or perch dies early on in the books? I like the beginning name perch and wish that there was a surviving member or perch club. It makes me wonder but also saddens me that we don’t know who his father is, I don’t think any cat should grow up without a father. I wonder how his other siblings died? But this kit died early on in his life but was happy to still be living even in Starclan, I think we could learn a thing or two from the kit.

This concludes my look at some of the most interesting and some of my favourite kits.
I think kits are sometimes not mentioned enough. It sometimes bugs me when kits are born between books. Because I like the process of just after the kits are born, especially the naming process .

Fan Articles

Notify of
Snowflakes Falling From Icy Sky
Snowflakes Falling From Icy Sky
December 20, 2017 12:23 am

Interesting article!

Foxtail (Foxie)
Foxtail (Foxie)
December 20, 2017 12:50 am

Perchkit is Mistystar’s and Blackclaw’s son along with his littermates Reedwhisker, Primrosepaw and Pikepaw. 🙂 He gave Mistystar a life at her nine lives ceremony.

Unless this is a different Perchkit which I doubt since I don’t think I’ve heard of any other cat named that yet. But who knows? 😛

Great article, Stag!

LØVƎSIƆK BLIИK (runnin’ 4 SW)

Stagheart
Stagheart
January 2, 2018 8:25 pm

Thank you. I would have liked to see a bit more about Mistystars relationship with Blackclaw.

🌈owlfeather-owly🌈
🌈owlfeather-owly🌈
December 20, 2017 1:36 am

Great article! I love kits too!

thats not very plus ultra of u

♡ Moon (Moonbreeze) ♡
♡ Moon (Moonbreeze) ♡
December 20, 2017 5:23 am

Kits are the best! And cutest.

take aim. draw back. ignite.

Brightwing - Bright Wing Of Mountain Bluebird
Brightwing - Bright Wing Of Mountain Bluebird
December 20, 2017 9:40 am

Cool! Kits are always very cute 🙂 Who were the parents of Eaglekit?

Click the name, join the Clan!

Foxtail (Foxie)
Foxtail (Foxie)
December 20, 2017 4:29 pm

Eaglekit would have been Crowfeather’s (half) brother (since there used to be only one cat with the -eagle prefix I think) but since this is a she-kit as said in this article, Eaglekit is the daughter of Blossomfall and Thornclaw with her littermates: Plumkit, Shellkit, and Stemkit. ^^

LØVƎSIƆK BLIИK (runnin’ 4 SW)

All Spark wants for Christmas is a New Front Tooth (Sparktooth :P)
All Spark wants for Christmas is a New Front Tooth (Sparktooth :P)
December 20, 2017 6:17 pm

Palebird and Sandgorse. He was Tallstar’s brother.

Sky
Sky
December 20, 2017 11:02 pm

In this article, Eaglekit was referenced to be a she-cat. So she’s Blossomfall and Thornclaw’s daughter.

Foxtail (Foxie)
Foxtail (Foxie)
December 20, 2017 11:23 pm
Reply to  Sky

Yeap! And btw Tallstar’s littermate was his sister Finchkit actually and his half littermates Wrenflight, Rabbitkit, Bristlekit and Flykit. 🙂

LØVƎSIƆK BLIИK (runnin’ 4 SW)

Stagheart
Stagheart
December 31, 2017 11:41 pm

Thornclaw and blossom…fall maybe I can’t quite remember

Oak needs sleep UwU
Oak needs sleep UwU
December 20, 2017 3:27 pm

Great article!! The Erins should really consider writing from the kit’s POV again (Bluestar’s Prophecy: Prologue), it was really interesting. (*pokes* hey Kate…?)

Sporks are weird :/

All Spark wants for Christmas is a New Front Tooth (Sparktooth :P)
All Spark wants for Christmas is a New Front Tooth (Sparktooth :P)
December 20, 2017 6:18 pm

Great article! I love kits too! My personal favorite is Tadpole, he died when he was just a kit. It made me cry.

Sleet That Falls On Frozen Flower (Sleetfall The Yellow Eraser)
Sleet That Falls On Frozen Flower (Sleetfall The Yellow Eraser)
December 20, 2017 11:07 pm

Same with the prefix ‘Larch’. There have been at least 2 kits with that prefix and they ALL died. What about the kits with long prefixes, like ‘dandelion’ or ‘juniper’? Why do they always die?!

💠Silverpaw (Silverleaf/Silv)💠
💠Silverpaw (Silverleaf/Silv)💠
December 21, 2017 3:25 am

Kits are amazing! Great article!! 😀

Keep sm;)ing

• Where-am-I by Shiningpaw(pool)
  • Snowbranch