Post navigation

22 Replies to “Minnie Rusty under the christmas tree”

1. Sundance
    December 7, 2018 at 3:48 am

Hey, Aspenpaw! 😀
    Your partner is ………….. *drum roll please* ……………….. Leaf Lost In Blizzard!
    Their appearance: pale gray tabby with white paws and green eyes
    Remember that you can make them anything! Your gift can even be a simple compliment. 🙂

Please confirm below that you’ve received this message, so I can mark you off my list! Also, if you’d like, I can edit out the name of your partner in this comment after you’ve read it to ensure others don’t see. ^^

2. Lilaca is going to run another game even though she is running three (Lilykit/frost)
    February 9, 2020 at 8:48 pm

Is this Claimed? If not, then I CLAIM.

Problem?

3. February 10, 2020 at 2:36 am

Since this is probably not claimed or hasn’t been used for a while, I will use it for my game.

BlogClan Hunger Games

Tha Rules:
    – Your goal is to survive but at the same time try to kill everyone.
    – Every day, your thirst will drop by three and your hunger will drop by 1. All 24 players each start with 10 thirst and hunger.
    – Occasionally, there might be arena events, like Foxes, Eagles, and Badgers.
    – You cannot kill or attack your allies. You must break up with them first.
    – All 24 players start out with Kill Rate 1, or a 10% chance to kill someone. Your kill rate increases by 1 after you kill someone. If you fail to kill someone, the same applies when your victim defends themself.

Form to join!
    BlogClan name [] Nickname [] Preferred Allies [] Weapon of Choice [] District of Choice

Districts
    Water District
    Seasons District
    Healers District
    Warriors District

Problem?

• February 16, 2020 at 4:46 am

Sandpaw/frost [] Sandy [] Any of my friends [] is a pickaxe okay? [] Warriors or plant district

Vouch for Sandy & Crystie!

• Ambixie hasn’t signed in oh no!!
      February 16, 2020 at 9:50 am

Blogclan name-Spiritsky
      Nickname-Ambixie (changed my name from Amberfrost to Spiritsky!)
      Preferred allies- like people?? Lets see.. Aquila, Brair, Peb, Blackie, Galaxcia
      Weapon-ooooo… Mini-gun fitted with silencer that never runs out of ammo
      District-oh no can’t decide from fire or healers noooooo
      *ten minutes later*
      Ok fire

• Gooseshadow (Goose)
      February 18, 2020 at 2:44 am

Gooseshadow[] Goose[] Moky, Moona, Peb[] Throwing knives[] Crystal District

Oof bro

• February 18, 2020 at 9:10 pm

Shadowpaw/moon [] Shadow [] any of my friendos [] hmm sword or knife [] umm idk crystal or fire or warriors??

hecc no bro bro

• Eagle that soars through the sky🌟Eaglepaw (Aquila)
      February 19, 2020 at 11:06 am

Eaglepaw/flight[] Aquila[] ok I’m gonna try do this alphabetically 😛 Ambixie, Blackie, Blossy, Flame, Ivyla, Misty, Moky, Moons, Peb, Plume, Redblaze, Ria, Sandy, Shadow, you! anyone really, sorry if I forgot people, I know I did 😛 [] a bow and arrow [] healers district

Proud Hufflepuff! 💛🦡

• Quietpaw
      February 19, 2020 at 3:43 pm

Quietpaw()Dont have one(Makeonepls?)[] Silverlight my mentor{} Famas with laser sight and Vcog 6x scope and/or karambit[] Water district{}

Call me Quiet.... or Batman

• Frosted Moona (Moonpaw(leap))
      February 20, 2020 at 1:16 pm

Moonleap [] Moona [] I don’t really care, most of my friends are inactive, but I guess Silvs if she even sees this? And Goose[] … fireball jutsu? (Oh wait if that’s not a weapon then a sword) [] Ice district

• Fishpaw is slowly changing her name to Mallowpaw
      February 20, 2020 at 2:44 pm

Mallow/Fishpaw [] Mal or FI [] Anyone [] Double Bladed Roman Battle Sword [] Seasons District

I a smart kitty

• Forestflame
      February 21, 2020 at 4:03 pm

Forestflame [] Flamey [] Anyone and everyone[] Spear [] Fire district

• Night-tail
      March 5, 2020 at 11:02 pm

Night-tail[] I don’t have a nickname so I’ll make one: night[]Anyone, really[]Bow[]Crystal district

Night-tail

• Moonmist
      March 17, 2020 at 5:58 pm

Moonmist
      Moony
      I don’t care
      Dagger
      Warriors district or seasons district

4. Branchpaw
    February 28, 2020 at 1:40 am

Branchpaw~Branchy~everyone~ silent Machine gun ~ Crystal District

5. Night-tail
    March 5, 2020 at 11:03 pm

Where’s the um, role play page? I can’t seem to get on it…

Night-tail

• Lilaca will not sign in!
      March 7, 2020 at 6:04 am

Err this is a roleplay/game hybrid and we do it on the same page.