BlogClan Holiday Gift Exchange: The Big Reveal!

2018 Update: plugin containing gifts has expired, please click the following links to view all the wonderful gifts

⭐ Reminder that if you haven’t finished your gift yet, there’s still time! Feel free to do it anytime within the next 1-2 weeks, and I’ll add it to the slideshow. ⭐

Sundance

Notify of
Juniperpool
Juniperpool
January 14, 2018 10:54 pm

aaa you’re a talented poet whoever is my secret santa!

is it okay if you tell me the meaning of the poem?

Foxtail (Foxie)
Foxtail (Foxie)
January 16, 2018 1:48 am
Reply to  Juniperpool

Of course! 😀 Foxtail did your gift, Juni (aka me XD)!

My sister said it was like a Romeo and Juliet thing so sorry about that if it’s sad. So uh…..let’s see it means like…..

The berries: A wedding gift or something.

The girl didn’t take the gift because, well, sometimes you have to wait for the right time. The guy was hoping she would but until he died before she did (idk he had cancer or whatever). Once you realize you love someone, the question is asked if you’d die for that person? And if you would, then that is true love kinda.
When the man died, he came back as a fox if that makes sense or like a guardian spirit. He guarded the berries with his life, hoping that the girl would finally accept his proposal. In the poem, it says that “it was then that you took those berries” meaning that I guess when he died she finally realized that she really did love him and would actually die for him. When she ate the berries, they turned to holly berries (red like blood) which are poisonous. This represents that she killed herself to be with him if that makes sense cause she loved him so much. 🙂

Idk if that even made sense or not, lol. Of course I used a man and woman cause that’s what I believe, but you can always change it if you want. It was like a traffic, beautiful love story.
Sorry I gave you something sad but I hope you liked it!

If you’ve noticed, I included both juniper berries and a fox due to our names cause you’re my buddy ^^ I wrote this while I was in Israel on my phone. As you can tell I couldn’t draw anything for you while I was on vacation and running around from place to place so sorry about that. Hopefully this poem was good enough. 😊

LØVƎSIƆK BLIИK (runnin’ 4 SW)

Winterrose (also known as Wolfrose)
Winterrose (also known as Wolfrose)
January 15, 2018 8:05 pm

This is for Sunny…

I’ve finished Jetclaw’s present!

Sorry it’s so late and sorry it isn’t that good…

It feels good to back. :)

Jetclaw’s rockin round da X-mas Tree
Jetclaw’s rockin round da X-mas Tree
January 15, 2018 8:20 pm

Thank you for the gift! I really appreciate it!

Jasminepaw who's been here for a year
Jasminepaw who's been here for a year
January 16, 2018 2:42 am
Reply to  Sundance

She arrived at the speed
Of a jet

Almondpaw
Almondpaw
January 15, 2018 11:43 pm

WOW the story for Shimmerflame was amazing! I absolutely loved it!!!! Great talent.

Sky
Sky
January 16, 2018 1:56 am

I still don’t see my gift… it was for Silverrose…. I gave it to Icy via discord.

Sky
Sky
January 16, 2018 5:01 am
Reply to  Sundance

Okay! I need to get some sleep now, but maybe tomorrow.

Whispering Rain
Whispering Rain
January 16, 2018 5:04 pm
Reply to  Sundance

May I do the same? 🙂

anonymous
anonymous
January 22, 2018 11:19 pm

Oh my I’m so so sorry that it’s really late, I wasn’t able to upload it for a while. It’s for Stoatpaw.

Scorchtail likes, killer clothes, and kicking jerks in the nose!
Scorchtail likes, killer clothes, and kicking jerks in the nose!
January 24, 2018 5:10 pm

Kinda down that my buddy didn’t get their gift for me in, but that’s okay! I care more about giving than receiving. ❤️❤️

Jasminepaw
Jasminepaw
February 17, 2018 4:59 pm

Same 🙂 I almost completely forgot about it and I would feel horrible if I didn’t get wollow’s present in at all 🙂

1 4 5 6

• Where-am-I by Shiningpaw(pool)
  • Snowbranch