Warrior Names for Those Without Them by Brightkit

Brightkit gives warrior names to some characters who never got theirs in their lifetime.

Art by Graystripe64

Hiya, BlogClanners! I have attempted to submit two articles before, but that didn’t quite work out, I think, because they had too few words. So I decided to finally make an article with the right amount of words. And I had the idea of…*drumroll* warrior names for those cats who don’t have them! So, first off:
-Kits-
Snowkit–I think he might have been named Snowhawk after the hawk that had carried him off, or maybed Snowheart, because of the courage, honor, and kindness I think he’d have if he survived.
Tadpole–he would have been named Frogpounce, because of his enthusiasm and confidence. (Did anyone else cry when Tadpole died? :()
Hollykit & Larchkit–I don’t know much about Hollykit and Larchkit, but maybe they would have been named Hollystripe and Larchfall.
Mosskit–Poor, poor Mosskit…she had such a DARN SAD DEATH! I think she would be named Mossfrost or Mosscloud, because those suffixes remind me of a cold leaf-bare day. Or maybe Mosslight, because I consider Mosskit as a pale light of hope in the darkness; it’s her personality.
Adderkit & Blossomkit–Remember them from the field guide Cats of the Clans? I think Adderkit would be named Adderstrike, because he seems sort of arrogant and aggressive but loyal. Blossomkit might be named Blossompool because I imagine pure white blossom petals floating in water, or Blossomshine.
-Apprentices-
Ravenpaw–Ah, Ravenpaw’s warrior name is the most frequently discussed. I would say Ravenwing, because he’s a flighty and fast cat sometimes, or Ravenwind, because it’s like a raven gliding on the wind peacefully, which represents Ravenpaw’s relaxed and happy self.
Shrewpaw–For him, I would say Shrewdusk because he’s a calm and logical cat. Maybe Shrewnose, because he’s curious.
Seedpaw–I think Seedpaw died for no reason and was an amazing character. I think she would be Seedfire because she’s confident and bold.
Swiftpaw–Swiftpaw would have been named Swiftstorm, because he was such a promising young cat and his fight against the dogs was desperate and devastating, like a storm. Man his death was so depressing.
And lastly…Crookedstar’s warrior name if he had not had his jaw injury.
Stormstorm
JK
I think it would be Stormlight, because his personality is like the soft golden light of the aftermath of a storm.

Welllp, that’s it! Feel free to comment whatever you like 😀

28 Replies to “Warrior Names for Those Without Them by Brightkit”

1. Morningkit
    January 1, 2018 at 11:28 pm

This is awesome! I always wished that Mosskit would’ve lived….

2. Hi! Hola! Aloha! Bonjour! Guten Tag! Ciao! Olà! Ni hau! Namaste! (Owlfeather)
    January 2, 2018 at 11:00 pm

Great article! I like those names!

andy's coming!!

3. Cheetahpaw
    January 7, 2018 at 9:16 pm

Love those names!

4. Cloudstorm
    June 13, 2018 at 2:08 am

For Mosskit i would think her name qould have been Mossfur

5. lunaheart
    November 4, 2018 at 2:07 am

The fandom has already proposed that mosskits name would have been mosspoppy And Ravenpaws would be ravenclaw. The Erin’s never confirmed it tho. Don’t kill me!!!

*insert something sarcastic*

6. Dawnkit
    July 2, 2019 at 10:44 pm

I think that Mosskit is a ThunderClan cat at heart so if she lived I would have hoped that she joined ThunderClan

7. Lilyflight
    November 27, 2019 at 5:29 am

i heard from somewhere that cherith would like Ravenpaw’s warrior to be Ravenwing, so you predicted it correctly, I guess. I also heard from somewhere that Mosskit and Swiftpaw will be Mosspoppy and Swiftclaw, but i don’t think that the
    Why would Ravenpaw be called Ravenclaw….-claw suffixes are usually fierce cats, and Ravenpaw is the opposite. In my opinion, his warrior name should’ve been Ravenflight.
    Tadpole – Wouldn’t it be called Tadpolepounce or something? (Just not Tadpolefrog)
    Snowkit – Probably Snowhawk or Snowear. (What if it’s SnowTUFT???? DUN DUN DUN!)
    Hollykit and Larchkit – Hollyshine and Larchstripe.
    I don’t know who Adderkit and Blossomkit is.
    Shrewpaw – Shrewnose. iT’S beCaUSE oF hIs nOSE
    Seedpaw – Seedfire is good, but i think it should be Seedspark or Seedblaze, but mostly Seedspark.
    Crookedstar – Stormheart , Stormstar

oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no

8. Purple Dusk
    December 6, 2019 at 8:18 pm

Thanks for naming Tadpole!
    I have been trying to think up of one for ages!
    It would have been amazing to see him grow up and use those SkyClan skills well.
    I almost cried too. Tadpole was such a good cat and would have been a great warrior. For now we will have to honor his warrior’s death.

Purple Dusk

• April 10, 2020 at 1:45 am

I’d like the name Mossheart.

9. April 10, 2020 at 1:42 am

I like the name Mossheart

10. April 10, 2020 at 1:48 am

I’d like the name Mossheart.

11. LazyKat