Irismist makes some predictions for Darkest Night, pre-release. Spoilers ahead!
Okay! Howdy everyone! I’m Irismist, and I’m back with another article 😀 As of me writing this, my previous article on Moth Flight hasn’t been published yet, but hopefully, by now, I will have and readers have enjoyed it. Now to my predictions. These are mostly based on my opinions, so this article is pretty biased. Also, read the “Extra, Extra” for the latest updates on my crazy family and the new ways they have decided to (fondly) tease me about my Warriors obsession. Also, most of my predictions are pretty dark (not good) , and this leads to the reasoning that the book will be dark, which leads to the reasoning that it is called “Darkest Night”, get it? 😉
1. Mistystar, as everyone (should) know, is very old. Prediction one is that Mitsystar will loose her last life, leaving Riverclan in the hands of Reedwhisker, who is not (yet) fit to lead (in my opinion) after the fights with the rouges and being in their camp.
2. Following prediction one, Riverclan will fall into a time of despair, and possibly break up and become rouges. This is a prediction that I really don’t want to happen. Riverclan has never been my favorite, probably my third favorite of the five clans, but the clans can’t survive with only four (now that Skyclan moved in) clans.
3. I don’t know Harespring that well, and I take that as a sign that his leadership will be unstable. Normally, by the time a cat becomes a leader, you know a lot of (normally good) things about them.
For example, we all knew who Onestar was when he became leader, and we all liked him as a friend of Firestar’s. He completely changed after that, and not as many people liked him ,but that’s off this topic. Another example is Mistystar. No one in Fandom doubted her ability to lead the clan when she became leader, did they? Or Blackstar, even though not many of us liked him for being a follower of Tigerstar, we still knew who he was when he became leader.
As for Harespring (or Harestar as of Tigerheart’s shadow),I personally don’t have much of an opinion of him since I hardly know him.
3. Twigpaw is going to faced with hard decision of her beloved Alderheart, or her long-lost, long-looked-for father, Hawkwing. She will eventually choose her father, and this will send Alderheart into a deep depression, and then there will be lots of drama. 😛
4. Tigerstar! Welcome back to the forest bud! Now, what’s going to happen to you, your kits, your mate, and the rest of Shadowclan?! Will you be rejected by your former clanmates for mating with Dovewing? Will Shadowclan end in ruin? Will the whole forest of clans collapse around you (that’s kind of what I’ve been hinting at the entire article)?! Only time, and book 4, will tell.
5. As a result of Twigpaw leaving, Alderheart will move to Skyclan and become their medicine cat. Yay Skyclan!
6. This is a seriously big wish, and honestly not really a prediction, but I hope that Needletail is actually alive and living outside the clans as a rouge, only to be found by Violetpaw on a patrol. I used to hate Needletail, I was being a big Hollyleaf (because I was constantly scolding in my head for breaking the code, get it?), but after the whole inner experience with the Kin and how she converted at the end really converted me into a Needletail fan. But then Darktail had to ruin everything ):
7. The forest collapses! Mwa ha ha ha… Just Kidding! That would be so horrible that I wouldn’t even mention the possibility. Wait! I just did!
Now, you might be thinking that I don’t actually like Warriors after reading that, but the truth is, I do! It’s just that after the events of Shattered Sky and the ruin it left the forest in, I can’t help but make dark predictions. Hopefully, I’ll be able to write happier predictions next time. 😀
While we were in the car this evening, my brother declared his warrior name. Meatypaw.
Seriously! That is just wrong!” I say, grimacing.
“Yeah,” My mom says “And I’m Thickbicepspawfluffybraingoochypoofballyripplekittycat.” Yep. And I’m a mouse.
“Meatballkit!” I ingore
“Burgerface” I gag
“MeatyBurgerKingLavendermist” Well, at least my mom kinda put together the Lavender and the mist.
“Pawpaw!” Wait what?! Who names their kit Pawkit, if they know it will become Pawpaw?!
Well, that’s the only part of the conversation I remember, so until next time, Live, love, and be a Warrior cat!