Calendar Repost – March!

Hello, BlogClan! Today I’ll be explaining a new calendar feature.

As you can imagine, the calendar can get very full very fast, what with all of those birthdays and Clanniversaries. Some of these events are outdated, which is why the BlogTeam has decided to implement a calendar repost. 🙂

So, let’s see how this will work!

• On the 1st of every month, the birthdays and Clanniversaries for the next month will be deleted. So even though it’s only February, the title of this post is for March. After the events have been deleted, you have the rest of the month to resubmit them.
  • This only applies to birthdays and Clanniversaries, not contests, other events, etc. So don’t worry about those!
  • For members wanting to add their birthday or Clanniversary for the first time, you may want to wait until after the calendar is cleared, so you don’t have to submit it again. This only applies, however, if the event in question falls in the next month.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask! I’ll do my best to clear things up, but hopefully everything is explained here. 😀

Iceeeeeeeeeee (Icy)

Notify of
Sky
Sky
February 2, 2018 1:19 am

When’s my Clanniversary?

Snowflakes that falls in January(Snowpaw/Snowcloud)
Snowflakes that falls in January(Snowpaw/Snowcloud)
February 2, 2018 3:07 pm

So, my birthday is in November. Do I need to resubmit each month? For example: If I submit it during March, then do I need to resubmit during April?

Scorchtail likes, killer clothes, and kicking jerks in the nose!
Scorchtail likes, killer clothes, and kicking jerks in the nose!
February 6, 2018 2:07 pm

Man…
For those of us who don’t know hOW TO SUBMIT TO THE CALENDAR-

Scorchtail likes, killer clothes, and kicking jerks in the nose!
Scorchtail likes, killer clothes, and kicking jerks in the nose!
February 7, 2018 7:23 pm

…are you one of the ones that can be asked? 😉

because WordPress is blocked on my iPad
and I don’t have a device I can access BlogClan on
so
if someone doesn’t add my birthday and clanniversary for me
I won’t be able to have one rip

Beckoning Paw (Formerly known as Mapleheart)
Beckoning Paw (Formerly known as Mapleheart)
February 11, 2018 11:03 am

My Clanniversary is on March 12th, I believe. I would try to submit it, but I cannot log in to my WordPress account, so you can add the event to the Calendar if you want to. Could someone add it, please? (sorry if I seem to sound rude and demanding)

🎷Wavesplash 🎷
🎷Wavesplash 🎷
March 23, 2020 5:48 pm

maybe I’m just stupid but has this policy changed in any way? I was sure I added my birthday & Clanniversary after the first of the previous month but they’ve never been on the calendar. I could absolutely be wrong I just want to make sure I’m doing this right so I save myself the waiting for a post and it never getting put up and then getting upset over such a trivial thing 😛 it’s dumb

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

Embers of an Autumn Dawn (Emberdawn)
Embers of an Autumn Dawn (Emberdawn)
March 23, 2020 5:49 pm

Actually, I’m not sure if we ever ended up implementing this 😛 It could just be that you’re setting the publish date as the same date as the event itself?

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

🎷Wavesplash 🎷
🎷Wavesplash 🎷
March 23, 2020 6:09 pm

That’s a really good idea!! I’ll check but I don’t remember the specific dates when I published them 😛 good thing I have a lot of time on my hands these days!

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

🎷Wavesplash 🎷
🎷Wavesplash 🎷
March 23, 2020 6:08 pm

oh ok well good to know 😛 the mystery continues then!!

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• Where-am-I by Shiningpaw(pool)
  • Snowbranch