Calendar Repost – March!

Hello, BlogClan! Today I’ll be explaining a new calendar feature.

As you can imagine, the calendar can get very full very fast, what with all of those birthdays and Clanniversaries. Some of these events are outdated, which is why the BlogTeam has decided to implement a calendar repost. 🙂

So, let’s see how this will work!

• On the 1st of every month, the birthdays and Clanniversaries for the next month will be deleted. So even though it’s only February, the title of this post is for March. After the events have been deleted, you have the rest of the month to resubmit them.
  • This only applies to birthdays and Clanniversaries, not contests, other events, etc. So don’t worry about those!
  • For members wanting to add their birthday or Clanniversary for the first time, you may want to wait until after the calendar is cleared, so you don’t have to submit it again. This only applies, however, if the event in question falls in the next month.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask! I’ll do my best to clear things up, but hopefully everything is explained here. 😀

53 Replies to “Calendar Repost – March!”

1. Sky
    February 2, 2018 at 1:19 am

When’s my Clanniversary?

• Ice On Literally Everything Because It's Freezing (Icy)
      February 2, 2018 at 6:27 pm

May 30th, from what I can tell. 🙂 You don’t have to worry about reposting unless you have any events in March, though. 😀

❄ BlogTeam Mod, Medicine Cat ❄

2. Snowflakes that falls in January(Snowpaw/Snowcloud)
    February 2, 2018 at 3:07 pm

So, my birthday is in November. Do I need to resubmit each month? For example: If I submit it during March, then do I need to resubmit during April?

• Ice On Literally Everything Because It's Freezing (Icy)
      February 2, 2018 at 6:34 pm

No, not at all! 🙂 If your birthday is in November, you only need to repost in October. I’m clearing out the calendar a month ahead of time, so in October, I’ll clear out the November calendar, and you have all of October to repost for November. Make sense? 🙂

❄ BlogTeam Mod, Medicine Cat ❄

3. February 6, 2018 at 2:07 pm

Man…
    For those of us who don’t know hOW TO SUBMIT TO THE CALENDAR-

• Ice On Literally Everything Because It's Freezing (Icy)
      February 6, 2018 at 3:58 pm

Hey, that’s okay! 🙂 I can walk you through it, or if you don’t have a WordPress account, I hear some of the mods can be bribed. Or simply asked. 😉

❄ BlogTeam Mod, Medicine Cat ❄

4. February 11, 2018 at 11:03 am

My Clanniversary is on March 12th, I believe. I would try to submit it, but I cannot log in to my WordPress account, so you can add the event to the Calendar if you want to. Could someone add it, please? (sorry if I seem to sound rude and demanding)