Calendar Repost – March!

Hello, BlogClan! Today I’ll be explaining a new calendar feature.

As you can imagine, the calendar can get very full very fast, what with all of those birthdays and Clanniversaries. Some of these events are outdated, which is why the BlogTeam has decided to implement a calendar repost. 🙂

So, let’s see how this will work!

• On the 1st of every month, the birthdays and Clanniversaries for the next month will be deleted. So even though it’s only February, the title of this post is for March. After the events have been deleted, you have the rest of the month to resubmit them.
  • This only applies to birthdays and Clanniversaries, not contests, other events, etc. So don’t worry about those!
  • For members wanting to add their birthday or Clanniversary for the first time, you may want to wait until after the calendar is cleared, so you don’t have to submit it again. This only applies, however, if the event in question falls in the next month.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask! I’ll do my best to clear things up, but hopefully everything is explained here. 😀

53 Replies to “Calendar Repost – March!”

1. February 1, 2018 at 7:04 pm

My birthday is in February, but apparently it’s already been deleted?

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• February 2, 2018 at 5:40 pm

Icy?

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• Ice On Literally Everything Because It's Freezing (Icy)
        February 2, 2018 at 6:36 pm

Sorry. Trying to ID some moss for the hermit crabs and it’s slow, tedious work. 😛 I replied to your earlier comment. 🙂

ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛᴜᴅᴏʀ ʀᴏꜱᴇ ʜᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴏʀɴꜱ 🌹

• Ice On Literally Everything Because It's Freezing (Icy)
      February 2, 2018 at 6:22 pm

Could be a calendar glitch or a mistake, but nothing should’ve been trashed for February. Technology works in mysterious ways. 🙂

ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛᴜᴅᴏʀ ʀᴏꜱᴇ ʜᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴏʀɴꜱ 🌹

2. Maplepaw (Mapledrift)
    February 1, 2018 at 7:05 pm

Yeah I’m not allowed to share my birthday on the blog 😔
    I told a few people (Lion and Shivy) but my dad found out and shouted at me so yeah I’m not allowed

• Maplepaw (Mapledrift)
        February 2, 2018 at 9:19 pm

No don’t worry I didn’t know I wasn’t allowed at that point Lion, that was when I found out
        I mean it was worth for finding out we are practically twins.

OH MY GOSH I JUST HAD AN IDEA (thanks for the idea Echopaw) I’m going to come up with a blog birthday and it will be the 18th of April. This is NOT my real birthday.
        Twin you can probably work out why that was my chosen date !

• Mobile Echopaw
      February 2, 2018 at 4:16 pm

🙁 you can always use a fake one! we’ll still celebrate it!

• Bramblefire
      February 3, 2018 at 1:18 am

That’s sad. I’ll still make you a birthday present for the heck of it though.

3. Stormberry
    February 1, 2018 at 9:23 pm

I have never figured out ha w to send in my Clanniversery or my Birthday

• Ice On Literally Everything Because It's Freezing (Icy)
      February 2, 2018 at 6:23 pm

If you have a WordPress account, this is where to send it in! 🙂 If you don’t have one, you can ask me or another mod to add it for you. 🙂

ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛᴜᴅᴏʀ ʀᴏꜱᴇ ʜᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴏʀɴꜱ 🌹

4. Sky
    February 2, 2018 at 1:19 am

When’s my Clanniversary?

• Ice On Literally Everything Because It's Freezing (Icy)
      February 2, 2018 at 6:27 pm

May 30th, from what I can tell. 🙂 You don’t have to worry about reposting unless you have any events in March, though. 😀

ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛᴜᴅᴏʀ ʀᴏꜱᴇ ʜᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴏʀɴꜱ 🌹

5. Snowflakes that falls in January(Snowpaw/Snowcloud)
    February 2, 2018 at 3:07 pm

So, my birthday is in November. Do I need to resubmit each month? For example: If I submit it during March, then do I need to resubmit during April?

• Ice On Literally Everything Because It's Freezing (Icy)
      February 2, 2018 at 6:34 pm

No, not at all! 🙂 If your birthday is in November, you only need to repost in October. I’m clearing out the calendar a month ahead of time, so in October, I’ll clear out the November calendar, and you have all of October to repost for November. Make sense? 🙂

ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛᴜᴅᴏʀ ʀᴏꜱᴇ ʜᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴏʀɴꜱ 🌹

6. February 6, 2018 at 2:07 pm

Man…
    For those of us who don’t know hOW TO SUBMIT TO THE CALENDAR-

• Ice On Literally Everything Because It's Freezing (Icy)
      February 6, 2018 at 3:58 pm

Hey, that’s okay! 🙂 I can walk you through it, or if you don’t have a WordPress account, I hear some of the mods can be bribed. Or simply asked. 😉

ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛᴜᴅᴏʀ ʀᴏꜱᴇ ʜᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴏʀɴꜱ 🌹

7. February 11, 2018 at 11:03 am

My Clanniversary is on March 12th, I believe. I would try to submit it, but I cannot log in to my WordPress account, so you can add the event to the Calendar if you want to. Could someone add it, please? (sorry if I seem to sound rude and demanding)