Top Five Ideal Pets by Sorrelpaw

Sorrelpaw analyzes which characters would make the best pets.

Official art by Wayne McLoughlin

Hi I am Sorzi! Long time no see. Anyway in this article today I shall list the top five characters who I’d love to have as pets.

In fifth place we have Spottedleaf. My pet preference has always been those who are more relaxed, calmer. And Spottedleaf seems relaxed and calm.

Oh, Spottedleafffff…

In fourth place we have Smudge, the already-kittypet. You see, Spottedleaf is very loyal to her Clan. If I were to take her away to live in a Twoleg nest she would probably try to escape. But Smudge, on the other hand, cannot even think of escaping. He’s also pretty cute and calm and would make a pretty awesome pet.

Yayayayay. In third place we have Pinestar. As a Warrior, I hate Pinestar. How could he desert his Clan just like THAT?!?! How could he go live with kittypets? How could he? He was a coward, not worthy of becoming a Clan leader.

But as a kittypet, I’m sure Pinestar would be GREAT. His fear would keep him from venturing out of the house, and like the time Lionpaw/heart saw him with the Twoleg, he was really fun and nice to the Twoleg.

In second place… BARLEY. YESYESYES HIM. He is such a nice, kind helpful great cat. He’s so gentle! I’m sure he wouldn’t bite me if I wake him from a happy warm little sleep like my own pet Gingermuffinz (Gingie for short). And he already lives in a Twoleg barn– he’d have some sort of idea about living around Twolegs so YES BARLEY.

And in FIIRST place we have… Mapleshade!!
No just joking. Mapleshade ha. As if. To be honest, I’d love it if Mapleshade became my pet. But she’d claw my ears off as would Yellowfang. *sighs*

So inSTEAD we have Hattie from Firestar’s Quest in first place. She is, like Pinestar, loving of her home and her Twolegs. She would not try to escape. This makes her an ideal choice in the first place. But also, she’s so adddoraaabllleee! In Firestar’s Quest when Firestar goes to sleep a night in Smudge’s nest, Hattie’s like OH why isn’t firestar sleeping in MY garden?! doesn’t he LIKE me? and it’s so adorable, like a cute little innnocent kitten. The purrfect pet.

And there we have it! My top five! This is a weird list, the Top Five Ideal Pets but still.

I’ve talked about my ideal pets, but I already HAVE a pet. Gingie is PURRFEECT!

Meow 😛
Here is a pic of Gingie:

And here we go, goodbye.

Keep faith *waves*

23 Replies to “Top Five Ideal Pets by Sorrelpaw”

1. Sky
    February 2, 2018 at 12:50 am

Cool! 😛

2. Riverpaw/frost/River/Riv
    February 2, 2018 at 1:17 am

I LOVE the picture of Gingie. 😀

Queen Of All Things Bird

3. ❤️Cheetahpaw is Excited for Valentine's Day Chocolate❤️
    February 2, 2018 at 1:52 am

Gingie is soooo cute!

4. Sparktooth
    February 2, 2018 at 2:36 am

Great article! All these characters would make great pets. Although, I would also add Princess to the list, because she seemed like a nice and loyal housecat 🙂 .

Btw, Gingie is SO CUTE!!! When I saw the picture I was like: “AHH! So cute!” 😛
    Is Gingie a boy or girl? How long have you had her?

• February 2, 2018 at 12:08 pm

Yup. Princess is pretty cool too 😛

Ginge’s a she and we have had her for, like, two and a half years 🙂 She’s a big kitty now!

Sorzi (爱猫者)
      Not coincidence

5. February 2, 2018 at 3:30 am

AWWWW! Gingie! 😀 Great article! I would also maybe like Purdy a pet

Where are the avocados?

6. February 2, 2018 at 4:12 am

Gingie is such a cutie pie! I want Hattie now…….

7. Bramblefire
    February 2, 2018 at 5:30 am

I would probably like Princess as a pet or Smudge. They both seem pretty nice and loyal. But Barley isn’t bad as long as he gets to keep Ravenpaw.

8. February 2, 2018 at 11:52 am

Cool article! I think I’ll also prefer Barley and Hattie as my pets 😉. I love Mapleshade too, but I don’t think she’ll like to stay at home all day, and will probably escape from me after two day 😛. AND GINGIE IS SUPER CUTE 😻!!!

!!Running for senior warrior!!

9. February 2, 2018 at 3:06 pm

Forget the amazing article…

AWWWW GINGIE <3 <3

ReginaXRobin Forever

10. February 2, 2018 at 6:59 pm

If only my mom would let me get another cat…4 isn’t enough!

• February 2, 2018 at 8:05 pm

Hey you got on recent purrs again Ebony! Neat! And I only have 1 cat 🙁

• "Adopt An Orphan Fox For Chinese New Year!" (Foxie)
      February 3, 2018 at 12:35 am

agreed

What an awkward situation

• February 3, 2018 at 2:02 am

You will always be in dire need of yet another cat 😉

Sorzi (爱猫者)
      Not coincidence

11. February 2, 2018 at 9:45 pm

Great article Sorzi! I would love to have Hattie in MY house. Also, Gingie is soo cute! Is she a calico? (I have a calico named Katniss)

Sent behind a cup of ice cream

12. Stormberry
    February 3, 2018 at 1:26 am

I don’t agree with you on Pinestar being a coward
    SPOILER ALERT
    The one cat he thought that he could tell all his fears, worries and problems to. DIES! That cat happened to be Shanty-a kittypet. He thought that he couldn’t carry on. It didn’t help that Starclan was telling him to kill his own kit. He couldn’t handle the pressure. He also thought that he had a responsibility to Shanty’s housefolk. He wanted to make them fell better. In case you want to know how Shanty died, she was hit by a monster. Pinestar tried to save her, he lost a life doing this, but Shanty still died. I’m not trying to change your opinion but I’m just stating mine.

• Stormberry
      February 3, 2018 at 2:17 pm

I meant feel not fell

• Creekshade
      April 24, 2018 at 10:04 am

I personally do agree that Pinestar was a coward, but honestly I relate to him. He couldn’t take any more pointless battles and cats throwing lives away like they were nothing, so he ran. He escaped from the chains of his Clan, of the endless wars and struggles.

13. Loudfern
    February 3, 2018 at 7:18 am

Oh wow, having Mapleshade as a pet would be brilliant XD Her pride would be so hurt it’s great 😛