Which Warrior? Mapleshade or Ashfur? Skit #1 by Iceclaw

Iceclaw shares a skit featuring Mapleshade and Ashfur.

Art by ShidatheUmbreon

Iceclaw back with another article! This time, I want to make a skit. It’s my first time, so go easy on me.

*Ashfur and Mapleshade comes into the clearing*
Iceclaw: So….
*Cats are shouting and bickering and gossiping to each other*
*Iceclaw pauses and clears throat loudly*
Iceclaw: Quiet down!
*Cats gradually quiet down*
Iceclaw: Finally. Now today we are here to discuss on which warrior was better. First up, Mapleshade and Ashfur. Did Mapleshade deserve to go to StarClan? Did Ashfur deserve to go to the Dark Forest?
Yellowfang: Ashfur “loved to much”.
Hollyleaf: Yes, I know, but he tried to murder me and my brothers!
*Ashfur glares at Hollyleaf*
Ashfur: And you murdered me!
Hollyleaf: It was to prevent you from spilling the secret in the gathering
Ashfur: But you revealed it yourself.
*Hollyleaf looks a little uncomfortable*
Ashfur: My death was for nothing!
*Hollyleaf unsheathes her claws*
Iceclaw: Okay, okay. We are not here to claw at each other! Hollyleaf, put your claws away!
*Ashfur sticks his tongue out at Hollyleaf; looks smug*
*Hollyleaf whispers “brat!”*
Mousefur: I think Ashfur deserves to go to the Dark Forest because-
Mapleshade: Are you going to talk about me? I feel forgotten! ThunderClan was always so determined to neglect my memory!
*Mousefur glares at Mapleshade*
Mousefur: Don’t interrupt me!
Mapleshade: Fine, go ahead!
*Mapleshade rolls eyes*
Mousefur: As I was saying, Ashfur deserves to go the Dark Forest. He tried to murder three cats. He killed Firestar. All because of a she-cat. If he truly loved Squirrelflight, he wouldn’t get upset. He would be happy for her.
Graystripe: I agree with Mousefur. Ashfur went too far.
Iceclaw: What about Mapleshade?
Ferncloud: I think she deserved to go to StarClan. She had a reason. Not avenging herself. She was doing it for her kits!
Goldenflower: Yes, we can all agree with that.
Reedshine: I think she was doing it out of pure revenge.
Mapleshade: Come on! You’re just bitter that I killed your mate. Anyways, he was supposed to me mine! And you stole him away from me without a single ounce of regret.
*Reedshine hisses at Mapleshade*
*Mapleshade arches her back*
Appledusk: Mapleshade, it was forbidden. We were never meant to be…
Mapleshade: You’re a piece of fox-dung! You basically killed my kits, and you blamed it all on me!
Reedshine: You were the one who forced your stupid kits to cross the river.
Mapleshade: Don’t call my kits stupid!
Iceclaw: Okay, Mapleshade. This debate is done!
*Mapleshade stalks off, huffing with Ashfur following*

Hopefully, you enjoyed this skit. Which two warriors should I compare in my next one? Maybe Scourge and Tigerstar (which one was the best villain), or Millie, Rainflower, and Lizardstripe (which one was the better mother). You guys can choose. (It doesn’t need to be my suggestions).

Fan Articles

Notify of
Ravenkit
Ravenkit
March 13, 2018 2:51 pm

This was really funny!
For your next skit, you should do Graystripe and Brambleclaw (who was the better deputy?)

Iceclaw
Iceclaw
March 14, 2018 1:35 am
Reply to  Ravenkit

I’ll try it in one of my skits! (I’m getting so many suggestions!) 😀

🍀Green Wren's Feather Drifting Over Green Four-leafed Clover Forest(Wrenkit\feather\Wren)🍀
March 13, 2018 4:36 pm

For a suggestion:

Compare Jayfeather,Lionblaze,and Dovewing

🍀 Brightkit Who Will Probably Forget to Wear Green 🍀
🍀 Brightkit Who Will Probably Forget to Wear Green 🍀
March 13, 2018 4:57 pm

Great article, Iceclaw! I think Ashfur belongs in the Dark Forest and I am not sure about Mapleshade. She had a pretty good reason for what she did, but still, she murdered three cats. Ashfur attempted murder on four cats (three if you see Firestar losing a life basically murder) and was pretty much a crazy psychopath. Attempted murder is just as bad as murder. So, if Mapleshade is in the Dark Forest, Ashfur should be there too.

Iceclaw
Iceclaw
March 14, 2018 1:34 am

Thank you!

MintyCloud (MintyPaw/MintyCloud)
MintyCloud (MintyPaw/MintyCloud)
March 17, 2018 12:10 am

I have a theory, this is from a brightgaurdinakira video, it was their roasting warrior cats vid, ashfur is in star clan because even evil cats in the DF hate him.

Ava Frederick

Honeysprint
Honeysprint
March 13, 2018 7:39 pm

That was amazing XD. You really captured the cats characteristics well.

Iceclaw
Iceclaw
March 14, 2018 1:34 am
Reply to  Honeysprint

thanks! 😛

StormSpark
StormSpark
March 14, 2018 9:47 pm

I LOVE THIS!! So Funny, So- I JUST LOVE IT! I Think You Should Do —->Spotted leaf Vs Sandstorm! Who is/Would be The better mate!

Iceclaw
Iceclaw
March 16, 2018 12:42 am
Reply to  StormSpark

That’s a great idea! Never thought of it. I’ll try to do it in one of my skits!

Crookedjaw II
Crookedjaw II
March 24, 2018 6:03 pm

*clapclapclap*

Emberpaw
Emberpaw
May 16, 2018 9:54 pm

Hi. I’m Emberpaw. I’m new. I ship MaplexAsh.

Chocolatepaw (Chocolatestorm) (Yummy Chocolate that is Eaten During Raging Storm) (Chocolate Storm)
May 16, 2018 10:39 pm

Great skit!!

🍫Chocolate is LIFE!🍫

Potato loves... CATS! Potato loves... FAIRYTAIL!!! Potato loves... LOTSA THINGS!!!
May 16, 2018 10:46 pm

Well obviously Millie is the better mother, but out of Rainflower and Lizardstripe, I say Lizardstripe. She didn’t abandon her kits, and we never actually saw how she acted with them aside from when she was being bitter (probably from Yellowfang 😝) so, aside from Brokenkit, she could’ve actually treated them well.

Maple and Thistle are better than u!
Maple and Thistle are better than u!
August 2, 2018 3:25 am

Ashfur is BAD but Applepoopwhoisdumbandstupidandbadnomatterwhathedoes is the worst cat EVER

Hopeheart
Hopeheart
November 5, 2018 3:12 pm

I really get annoyed when people don’t realize the whole Mapleshade thing was kind of Thunderclan’s fault. Now, Appledusk is still a piece of fox dung….

Turtle ADORES TallXJake! (Turtlepaw/ dapple 🐢🐢🐢)
Turtle ADORES TallXJake! (Turtlepaw/ dapple 🐢🐢🐢)
August 1, 2020 8:02 pm

I SO agree with what Ferncloud says in this article.
“I think she deserved to go to StarClan. She had a reason. Not avenging herself. She was doing it for her kits!”
Follow the Yellow Brick Road

• Where-am-I by Shiningpaw(pool)
  • Snowbranch