1. when all the Clans meet during a full moon 🌙
2. when BlogClanners participate in various games and contests on live chat, gaining points for their team in the process (whichever team has the most points by the end wins!)
Today we’re kicking off the festivities by introducing you to the four teams! 😀
(Icy and I tried our best to place BlogClanners in their preferred team, but unfortunately we couldn’t do that for everyone!)
If you forgot to sign up for a team earlier, fear not! You can do so anytime today, just get in touch with me or Icy! But first you must offer us a cyber-cookie because chances are we’re hungry and need to fuel uupp 🍪
|Fabulous Felines||Crazy Canines|
Lilly that Shines at Dawn
|Hypnotic Hamsters||Bookish Birds|
Leaf Lost in Blizzard
Now onto the schedule!
(Click here for a handy dandy time zone converter if you happen to not be in EST or BST.)
|Time (EST)||Time (BST)||Event|
|9:00 a.m.||2:00 p.m.||Chat opens!|
|10:00 a.m.||3:00 pm.||Name That Apprentice!|
|10:15 a.m.||3:15 p.m.||Riddles!|
|10:30 a.m.||3:30 p.m.||Trivia!|
|10:45 a.m.||3:45 p.m.||Who Said It!|
|11:00 a.m.||4:00 p.m.||Guest Hosted Contests!|
|12:00 p.m.||5:00 p.m.||Fan Creation Contest Opens!|
|1:00 p.m.||6:00 p.m.||Fan Creation Contest Ends!|
|2:00-3:00 p.m.||7:00-8:00 p.m.||Gathering Results|
|3:00-6:00 p.m.||8:00-11:00 p.m.||Live Chat Closes|
Not sure what some of those games are? Well, they’ll be explained in live chat before they begin, and their descriptions are also listed below!!! 🙂
• Name That Apprentice: An apprentice’s name is given and you must think of a good suffix for it! The hoster will then choose their favorite. (Unlike in the official version of the game, only 1 name will be given per round instead of 6.)
• Riddles: A Warriors-related riddle is given, and you must guess which canon character it refers to!
• Trivia: You’ll be given Warriors-related trivia questions to answer, so prepare those noggins! (This will encompass super editions and series #1-5, not A Vision of Shadows.)
• Who Said It: A Warriors quote is given and you must guess who said it!
⭐ The fanfiction and fanart contest will have the same prompt, and you may only submit one entry, either a fanfiction or fanart! The joint-prompt will be released on live chat at 12:00 p.m. and will also be posted here then!
PROMPT: There’s a mysterious someone pranking the cats of BlogClan, and it’s up to you and your team animal to find out who/what it is and stop them!
Live Chat Explanation:
1) The live chat is where the Gathering takes place! To start chatting you must first create a user. Into the “Name” box type your BlogClan name (this is what you will be seen as on the chat), then click on “Profile” at the bottom right hand corner of the chat box. A new window should open, where you can put in the password for your user. Once you’ve done this, press “Log in” and then you should be able to chat freely! (This entire paragraph was copy-and-pasted from a previous gathering post . . . thank you, Josh 😛 )
2) For this gathering, you’ll need to change your avatar to a picture of your team animal! That way Icy and I can easily figure out what team you’re on when we’re awarding points.
Google images is the perfect place to look. (If you have trouble finding a good one, tell me and I’ll go on the hunt for you!)