The Raging Storm Spoiler Page

The Spoiler page for AVoS6: The Raging Storm!

Official book cover, illustrated by Owen Richardson.

…at least I’m pretty sure it’s Owen 😛

April 14th, 2018 edit: Whoops, it’s actually a discussion page because we don’t have enough info for it to be a spoiler page! Once we get the blurb, it’ll become a spoiler page!

November 2nd, 2018 edit: This is now a spoiler page 🙂

Embers of an Autumn Dawn (Emberdawn)

Embers of an Autumn Dawn (Emberdawn)

Just another person in this big world.

Notify of
Wildbird
Wildbird
April 7, 2019 8:07 pm

Will Sparkpelt have a mate? (Please say yes)
Mousewhisker had a crush on Minnowtail, will he pursue that love?
Will Bumblestripe and Rosepetal become mates?

Rosewing
Rosewing
April 8, 2019 12:44 am
Reply to  Wildbird

Sparkpelt has kits in Lost Stars, and most of the fandom assumes Larksong is the father. However, since he is not in the allegiances, it’s also assumed that he has died.

Mousewhisker and Minnowtail haven’t shown any sign of being interested in each other since Power of Three, so that’s unlikely.

It’s possible, given the hinting in Bramblestar’s Storm. Though, Rosepetal’s crush seems to have been forgotten, but who knows…

Anonymouse
Anonymouse
May 4, 2019 5:22 pm
Reply to  Rosewing

Yeah, the only time we see Mousewhisker flirting with Minnowtail is in the sight and that is never really talked about ever again. Also, I know this is the spoiler page for The Raging Storm, but do you guys have any ideas for what the darkness in the Clans that must be driven out is?

Shad is logged out
Shad is logged out
July 4, 2019 3:28 pm
Reply to  Anonymouse

probably Darktail’s Kin or descendants or ,get ready…..MAYBE ITS SOL!!!![ considering he said he would return to the Clans one day–hollyleaf said shed kill him so amybe he will destroy the clans and make them fight to death, so if he did the huge battle between them like in Eclipse will be ‘the coming storm’…? OR maybe the coming storm ius a storm of recrimination

Shad
Shad
July 4, 2019 3:25 pm
Reply to  Rosewing

WHO are the kits Sparkpelt has???

Shad
Shad
July 4, 2019 3:24 pm
Reply to  Wildbird

PLEASE SAY YESSSSSSSESS

Willow Waters
Willow Waters
April 19, 2019 2:52 am

Hi Kate, I’m thinking about writing a book. Is it ok if I call cars “monsters”

Kate
Kate
April 19, 2019 6:56 am
Reply to  Willow Waters

Of course! Good luck 🙂

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

Sapphirestar[founder of gemclan!}
Sapphirestar[founder of gemclan!}
April 23, 2019 2:50 pm
Reply to  Kate

hi kate um… can i publish my own wcats book or would it be copyrighted? if not then a book with freynolds on the front will be mine thanks…

Kate
Kate
April 25, 2019 9:31 am

Warrior cats is copyrighted. But there are SO many other things in the world to write about!

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

Shad is logged out
Shad is logged out
July 4, 2019 3:28 pm
Reply to  Kate

im going to write about dragons, can i use the same herbs as a med cat??

Kate
Kate
July 6, 2019 6:46 am

If you think they’d be effective on dragons, sure.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

Cosmicpaw/Cosmix
Cosmicpaw/Cosmix
July 22, 2019 10:39 am
Reply to  Kate

thanks! Anyway, you know Shad and Sapphirestar, founder of GemClan? They are the same cat and is me, from moooooonnnnnsss ago!
Can the dragons have ‘moon’, ‘star’ and ‘shadow’ at the end of their names, depending on the dragon type? And i wanted to use names like the ones in DotC, can i do that?

The Queen Of Sarcasm awaits ye

Kate
Kate
July 22, 2019 12:08 pm

I don’t know dragon rules – only cat rules!

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

helpful kitty
helpful kitty
May 2, 2019 7:19 pm

I guess you can always write a fanfic!

Cosmicpaw/Cosmix
Cosmicpaw/Cosmix
July 22, 2019 10:39 am
Reply to  helpful kitty

thanks helpful kitkat

The Queen Of Sarcasm awaits ye

Anonymouse
Anonymouse
May 4, 2019 5:23 pm

Rosewing
Rosewing
July 6, 2019 7:14 am
Reply to  Anonymouse

You mean in TBC? The darkness itself seems to be the ideas that the villain is spreading, that codebreakers must be punished/exiled/killed (we don’t know what he wants to happen to them yet).

Stop and smell the roses

Cosmicpaw/Cosmix
Cosmicpaw/Cosmix
July 22, 2019 10:40 am

Remember me in 1000000 years please

The Queen Of Sarcasm awaits ye

Cole
Cole
August 2, 2019 10:42 pm

How long is Mistystar going to be leader for? She seems so old!

Stormy (Stormberry)
Stormy (Stormberry)
August 11, 2019 4:32 pm
Reply to  Cole

Forever 😛

“I am no Jedi” -Ahsoka Tano

Cole
Cole
August 11, 2019 9:12 pm

I know right!

Puddleshard says watch The Shawshank Redemption (if you're old enough)
Puddleshard says watch The Shawshank Redemption (if you're old enough)
November 7, 2019 8:58 pm

Aight so I THINK I’m catching up now… slowly but surely.

Hope can set you free.

Dovestream
Dovestream
January 10, 2020 3:48 pm

I have read all the way up to shattered sky, so this will be a good one, i hope!
Quick question, will Jayfeather ever have a mate?
I hope not, so he might be avaliable!

Briarkit
Briarkit
June 27, 2020 9:34 pm

All right, so, I’m just gonna clear up that I’m the same person as Dovekit and Tumblekit. Here’s my cats who die list:
Juniperclaw 😀
No one else! Great work, Erins, on not making to many cats die. Also, Violetshine is my fifth fav charecter, and she’s carrying Tree’s kits!(I still think “Tree” is a funny name)
And here’s the poin of view from a five moon old kit(me):
I ate, slept, hid from the storm, and played. THAT’S IT.

Rainbow Turtle That Waves Pride Flag 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈(Turtlepaw/ dapple 🐢🐢🐢)
Rainbow Turtle That Waves Pride Flag 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈(Turtlepaw/ dapple 🐢🐢🐢)
June 28, 2020 8:40 pm

Ok, I know people are going to hate me for this, buuuuuuuuuuuut I like Finleap. I really think he learned from his mistake, and I don’t think he realized he was being mean to Twigbranch.
Ok, I’ll be over here avoiding rotten fruit…
MothPool forever

The Masked Tterror (Shatteredmask)
The Masked Tterror (Shatteredmask)
September 22, 2020 7:40 pm

The reason I do not like this book is it was too much like real life.

So much politics.

armed with a newspaper

1 36 37 38

• Forest Wolf by Flamekit
  • Pink Rainforest Hummingbird by Flamekit
  • Mountain Bear by Flamekit
  • Ocean Sea Turtle by Flamekit
  • Nika:Magical Panther
  • Alderheart by Whitepaw
  • Kestrelfeather
  • goldenflower and tawnykit:pelt by Turtlepelt