The Raging Storm Discussion Page

The discussion page for AVoS6: The Raging Storm!

Official book cover, illustrated by Owen Richardson.

…at least I’m pretty sure it’s Owen ๐Ÿ˜›

April 14th, 2018 edit: Whoops, it’s actually a discussion page because we don’t have enough info for it to be a spoiler page! Once we get the blurb, it’ll become a spoiler page!

Similar Posts:

617 Replies to “The Raging Storm Discussion Page”

1. ILoveDewnose!
    June 11, 2018 at 10:39 pm

OTP’S TO HAPPEN:Rose x Bumble, Bella x Harry, MacGyver x Blossomheart. TO DIE: Birchfall, Graystripe, Millie, Mousewhisker, Ambermoon, and Daisy! Cause those are the extra cats that you don’t seem to be using anymore! (Also Stormfur can get crimpled or injured by saving Cherryfall or something and that would spark a deeper romance between them! XD)

• Foxtail (Foxie)
      June 13, 2018 at 5:43 am

You mean Stormcloud? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Bright-eyed and bushy-tailed

• Creamfrost is a grey colour pointed cat
      June 14, 2018 at 1:36 pm

I don’t really want him to get crippled. I would love to see more of a relationship between them but I feel it would sort of be Cloudtail and Brightheart but reverse.

2. Elftooth
    June 12, 2018 at 3:28 am

Kate what is the plotpoint or something that you (not the editors) implemented in the books that you are the most proud of?

3. Lightshadow
    June 12, 2018 at 8:44 pm

Kate, what do you think of Sparkpelt as the next deputy of Thunderclan? And will we soon have a Riverclan point of view? Thank you for your work on the Warriors series!

• A Kate for All Seasons
      June 16, 2018 at 8:38 am

Too nepotistic. Is that a word?

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Lightshadow
        June 16, 2018 at 5:41 pm

I donโ€™t know๐Ÿ˜‚ but nepotistic sounds cool
        Too bad because she has a really fine character development
        Therefore i vote for Ivypool as deputy!

4. Frostpaw (fire)
    June 14, 2018 at 10:56 pm

Kate, did Leafstar give Bouncefire the suffix -fire in honor of Firestar? Also, did she give Billystorm the suffix -storm in honor of Sandstorm? And did Clovertail name Sandynose in honor of her as well?
    Iโ€™m sorry I ask way to many questions ๐Ÿ˜›
    Oh sorry one more thing ๐Ÿ˜›
    Are all the cats that disappear from the allegiances and suspected to be dead go to StarClan? (Besides the evil cats)
    Have a great day! ๐Ÿ™‚

• A Kate for All Seasons
      June 16, 2018 at 8:33 am

You’re guess is as good as mine on these matters. I don’t have definitive answers.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

5. Redmoon
    June 15, 2018 at 2:15 am

Hey Kate, I have two questions.

1) Do you think there any of Thunderstar’s decendants in ThunderClan? And if there are, who do you think they might be?

2) What become of the spirits of the Early Settlers in StarClan long after the Dawn of the Clans Arc? We know that the founding leaders are still in StarClan, but what of the others such as Gray Wing, Turtle Tail, and cats from other Clans?

• A Kate for All Seasons
      June 16, 2018 at 8:33 am

These are questions I don’t know the answer to. Maybe Lionheart, Whitestorm and Runningwind, Frostfur and Speckletail. And it would be lovely to see the early settlers in StarClan, but they must have disappeared from memory and faded by now.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

6. Flight
    June 15, 2018 at 11:03 pm

Ack I love these books so much! Thank you for taking part in making them, I very much so appreciate all the work youโ€™ve put into them, Kate, and I hope you still enjoy making them as I do reading them. Iโ€™ve been buying AVOS hardcovers at Barnes and nobles the day the books come out, and I always get so excited for new books. This have opened me to Amino, where I met new friends on Warrior cats amino, and I am forever thankful. Once again, I thank you. Youโ€™re amazing!

• A Kate for All Seasons
      June 16, 2018 at 8:22 am

Hello, Flight. I’m glad Warriors has given you so much joy. I love writing the books. It’s such a wonderful world to be part of, both the Warriors world and the Warriors community. ๐Ÿ™‚

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

7. Wafflepaw (Waffles)
    June 17, 2018 at 1:47 pm

Kate, what’s your favorite warrior name? Mine are Echosong, Hollytuft, Redwillow and Ambermoon.

• A Kate for All Seasons
      June 18, 2018 at 6:42 am

I like Larksong and Ambermoon. And I’ll always love Silverstream’s name.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

8. Wafflepaw (Waffles)
    June 17, 2018 at 2:07 pm

Kate, do you picture Shellpaw as a white she-cat or tortoiseshell tom? They have been listed as both. (white she-cat in TH and DN, tortoiseshell tom in RoF)

• A Kate for All Seasons
      June 18, 2018 at 6:43 am

White with a few tortoiseshell patches.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• June 18, 2018 at 6:16 pm

Sheโ€™s confirmed to be a white she-cat. ๐Ÿ˜‰

9. Redmoon
    June 18, 2018 at 6:23 pm

Will there ever be a warrior called ‘Chickenwing’?