The Raging Storm Spoiler Page

The Spoiler page for AVoS6: The Raging Storm!

Official book cover, illustrated by Owen Richardson.

…at least I’m pretty sure it’s Owen 😛

April 14th, 2018 edit: Whoops, it’s actually a discussion page because we don’t have enough info for it to be a spoiler page! Once we get the blurb, it’ll become a spoiler page!

November 2nd, 2018 edit: This is now a spoiler page 🙂

Embers of an Autumn Dawn (Emberdawn)

Embers of an Autumn Dawn (Emberdawn)

Writer, photographer, moderator

BlogClan's deputy

Notify of
ⓕⓞⓧⓟⓐⓦ ( ⓢⓣⓔⓟ )
ⓕⓞⓧⓟⓐⓦ ( ⓢⓣⓔⓟ )
April 14, 2018 6:57 pm

Am I the first?! We’ll see……

σ hσlч вlσgclαn stαírcαsє 2016

April 14, 2018 8:28 pm
Reply to  Cheetahspark

Me too! 👍

April 14, 2018 7:26 pm

THIRD

April 14, 2018 7:27 pm

PRETTY sure that that’s Twigbranch and Violetshine on the cover. Woah, Violetshine looks INTENSE!

Also, is this the last book?

April 14, 2018 7:30 pm
Reply to  Sky

SPEEDY MOD! Embix… is that you? *wiggles eyebrows*

April 14, 2018 7:32 pm

*puts banana peel out with some treats behind it and hides in a bush*

April 14, 2018 7:35 pm

*throws speeding ticket at Embix*

heart-shaped ivy leaves
heart-shaped ivy leaves
April 15, 2018 2:38 am

are you two in an endless rivalry or something???

me be stupid

you be smart

yay

April 17, 2018 3:24 am

*grins and glues ticket onto Embix*

heart-shaped ivy leaves
heart-shaped ivy leaves
April 18, 2018 12:29 am

geez!

me be stupid

you be smart

yay

Bracken (Brackenpaw/light) is ALIVE!!!
Bracken (Brackenpaw/light) is ALIVE!!!
April 14, 2018 7:27 pm

I like the cover! It’s Twigbranch and Violetshine, right?

My awesomeness comes naturally

Bracken (Brackenpaw/light) is ALIVE!!!
Bracken (Brackenpaw/light) is ALIVE!!!
April 14, 2018 7:32 pm

Ooh! Hey speedy mod!

My awesomeness comes naturally

Bracken (Brackenpaw/light) is ALIVE!!!
Bracken (Brackenpaw/light) is ALIVE!!!
April 14, 2018 7:41 pm

What’s up? 😛

My awesomeness comes naturally

Bracken (Brackenpaw/light) is ALIVE!!!
Bracken (Brackenpaw/light) is ALIVE!!!
April 14, 2018 8:20 pm

😛

My awesomeness comes naturally

April 14, 2018 7:33 pm

Does anyone else notice that – I’m pretty sure of this, at least – Violetshine looks almost identical to how she looks on the cover of Thunder and Shadow?

April 14, 2018 7:35 pm
Reply to  Sky

Sorry, I meant that she looks exactly like Needletail or Twigpaw or whoever the gray cat on Thunder and Shadow was, just a different pelt and eye color. Her stance is the same.

Cheetahspark
Cheetahspark
April 14, 2018 7:57 pm
Reply to  Sky

She has almost the same stance as Tigerheart on Tigerheart’s Shadow

April 15, 2018 1:03 am
Reply to  Cheetahspark

Yeah, THATS why it’s so familiar!

Ashwillow12
Ashwillow12
April 14, 2018 9:11 pm

These cats could also possibly be Dove and Tiger.
Anyways in thus book I feel like Sleekwhisker and some other cats will attack a clan or something.

Spidersong
Spidersong
April 15, 2018 12:48 am
Reply to  Ashwillow12

I hope not. 😛 We’ve had enough of Darktail’s Kin (even though he’s dead). I want that to be over already 🙂

♬ ♩ ♪ ♩

Fernlilly
Fernlilly
April 21, 2018 8:20 pm
Reply to  Spidersong

I agree but I would love to just have more of Sleekwhisker

April 15, 2018 1:03 am
Reply to  Ashwillow12

Tigerstar II is tabby and has a brown-based pelt color.

Foxtail (Foxie)
Foxtail (Foxie)
April 15, 2018 5:04 am
Reply to  Ashwillow12

But Tigerheart is a dark brown tabby tom with amber eyes while this cat is a black (or very dark gray) cat with yellow eyes.

LØVƎSIƆK BLIИK (runnin’ 4 SW)

Creamfrost is a grey colour pointed cat
Creamfrost is a grey colour pointed cat
April 17, 2018 5:49 am

I think it’s just the lighting that make it like that. If you take the picture and increases the lighting you can see the stripes better.

Foxtail (Foxie)
Foxtail (Foxie)
April 14, 2018 9:22 pm

I honestly think it’s Twigbranch and Hawkwing but idk it could be the two sisters again

LØVƎSIƆK BLIИK (runnin’ 4 SW)

April 15, 2018 1:04 am

I think it’s the two sisters…

♡ Moon (Moonbreeze) ♡
♡ Moon (Moonbreeze) ♡
April 14, 2018 10:10 pm

YAY IT’S A TRS PAGE!!!

take aim. draw back. ignite.

♡ Moon (Moonbreeze) ♡
♡ Moon (Moonbreeze) ♡
April 14, 2018 10:17 pm

Ok, so about the cover. I assuming it’s Twigbranch and Violetshine. And it is beautiful. But, I really don’t like how they did Violetshine. It’s not her expression, it’s fine. But it’s her coloring. Like, she’s supposed to be “white with black patches” but here she is… black with a white muzzle? I can’t really tell is that glowing white thing on her side is actually her fur or just the glare of light. But the cover is majestic, don’t get me wrong I love it. But then again, she does appear like that on Thunder and Shadow. And on her picture on warriors wikia… even with all this stuff proving me wrong in that she’s badly drawn, I for some reason still don’t like it. Idk why. I just don’t like her coloring…
Gosh i don’t even know why anymore

Well this is a pointless comment 😛
Oh well.

take aim. draw back. ignite.

Foxtail (Foxie)
Foxtail (Foxie)
April 15, 2018 5:06 am

That’s what I’ve been trying to say in my mind (for every book)! 😛

LØVƎSIƆK BLIИK (runnin’ 4 SW)

Lupinepaw Made A Fool Out Of Herself in April Fools
Lupinepaw Made A Fool Out Of Herself in April Fools
April 18, 2018 3:59 am

i wish

but if you look at the TaS cover……………………………………………………………………. -starts munching on a door knob-

Frogface
Frogface
April 15, 2018 1:55 am

I will be irritated if we don’t see a fight scene including Twigbranch. She has been an apprentice for ten to eleven moons, think I’m exaggerating? I’m not. She became an apprentice in leaf-bare of Thunder and Shadow, and now it’s leaf-fall again. She’s been an apprentice for nearly a year. She’s been trained by three different cats: Ivypool, a former Dark Forest trainee, Sandynose, a SkyClan cat, and Sparkpelt, a natural-born fighter. I will be shocked if she is not able to hold her own. With that many skills being taught to her, she has to be a good fighter.

Also, I think it’d be cute if she got one of Ivypool’s kits as an apprentice.

Cheetahspark

Me to 😆

RAVEn's Watch

Jaysnow
Jaysnow
April 21, 2018 9:03 pm
Reply to  Cheetahspark

She’ll probably get one of Lionblaze’s kits.

💠Silverpaw (Silverleaf/Silv)💠
💠Silverpaw (Silverleaf/Silv)💠
April 15, 2018 2:35 am

Wait a sec, I thought the blurb was already out?

(Quote from Warriors Wiki)

“ShadowClan has returned under the leadership of a new Tigerstar, but their renewed strength has brought the tensions around the lake to an explosive breaking point—and SkyClan’s place among the Clans is about to be decided once and for all.
Each hardcover in the Vision of Shadows series also includes a double-sided jacket with a bonus poster!”

Keep sm;)ing

Snowypaw (Snowystorm)
Snowypaw (Snowystorm)
April 15, 2018 11:34 am

I don’t think that’s the blurb because blurbs don’t usually include things in our world or things about he series overall.
hmmm..
lets me put this in an easier way to understand they usually don’t include things like this “With more than twenty-two million copies sold, the Warriors series has been flying off the shelves for fourteen years and counting. The Vision of Shadows series is the perfect introduction for readers new to the Warriors world, while existing fans will be thrilled to return to the days of Bramblestar and ThunderClan, after the events of Omen of the Stars.
they sometimes include how many sold.

Don’t judge if I’m wrong that’s just my thoughts

💠Silverpaw (Silverleaf/Silv)💠
💠Silverpaw (Silverleaf/Silv)💠
April 15, 2018 8:17 pm

Sometimes they include those at the end for advertising? idk.

The blurb is there^^

Keep sm;)ing

Snowypaw (Snowystorm)
Snowypaw (Snowystorm)
April 16, 2018 12:55 pm

maybe or it could be a fan made blurb.

💠Silverpaw (Silverleaf/Silv)💠
💠Silverpaw (Silverleaf/Silv)💠
April 16, 2018 8:42 pm

Warriors Wiki doesn’t usually include anything that’s not factual 🙂

Keep sm;)ing

Jaysnow
Jaysnow
April 21, 2018 9:04 pm

The blurb’s been out. It’s found on HC’s website, soooo…

Cheetahspark
Cheetahspark
April 15, 2018 4:25 pm

Yeah I was wondering about that too…

Mistwhisker who finally decided to post on here after lurking for so long
Mistwhisker who finally decided to post on here after lurking for so long
April 15, 2018 3:17 am

I am here for this, but if I don’t see a purge in this book I’m calling Tigerstar

In Firestar We Trust
In Firestar We Trust
April 15, 2018 11:49 pm

Well I’ll admit, I’m not a Skyclan fan. I love the original four clans. Still, this arc has been showing me that Skyclan can be interesting. As I believe things have been building towards Skyclan taking on a adversarial role. Already, Skyclan behaves different from the original four. Likely from Skyclan once being an independent clan. Where Leafstar didn’t have to worry about clan tensions with other clans, nor having to consider helping them. That’s not to say Leafstar is bad. Skyclan just does their own thing. Now there is also the fact Leafstar has been slowly becoming this angry and frustrated leader. I think she’s becoming a ticking time bomb. It reminds me of Onestar and Windclan. The building hostility towards Thunderclan before all out battle broke out in the Thunderclan camp. Except this time it’s Skyclan and Shadowclan. Which is going to be hard for Thunderclan, as they might have to choose who to ally with if Shadowclan and Skyclan decide they can’t share territory.

Personally, I’m not worried about Skyclan. If they got booted out, I wouldn’t shed a tear (except for Violetshine, she’s the best part of Skyclan).

Now some folks are saying they think some cats are going to die. Bramblestar and Mistystar have made those lists. Which makes me sad. I like both those cats. And I feel it’s far too early for Bramblestar to kick the bucket. Mistystar I understand (given that she’s the oldest leader), but she’s the last of Bluestar’s kits. So I sincerely hope not. I will add this though, I think Leafstar has the potential to make the dead pool. I don’t think she’ll come out of book six the same cat we know from the earlier books. And that could lead to a bad end.

On another note, I’d just like to say I’ve been enjoying this arc. Particularly Twigbranch’s growth. I’ve been tempted to draw picture of her turning down the Warrior Ceremony in Skyclan to return to Thunderclan. It’s a powerful scene. Uncomfortable, sure. But it reminds me of some old stories involving fighters deciding to break away from their masters and find their own path. Twigbranch didn’t get off easy either, as she had to really earn her way back into Thunderclan in book Five. Which I respect. She had sweet little moments with Lilyheart, Ivypool, Alderheart, Violetshine, and Hawkwing. And I really don’t understand the hate some readers have for her. I think the arc for Twigbranch and Violetshine has always been identity related for the two cats and trying to find where they belong. In which I’m sure this is all building to a much larger test for the sisters now that they feel they’re where they belong.

Shadowkit also seems like he may play a large role in book six. And I’m curious to see what kind of Cat he grows into. Also have to admit, it’s weird that there’s a new Tigerstar leading Shadowclan. Even though Tigerheart’s nature is closer to Bramblestar’s then he is Tigerclaw. It’s tough to shake the negative connotation that the name Tigerstar invokes, which is probably going to play a role in book six. But, I think this Tigerstar is a good cat (with the most impressive leader ceremony yet, Great Starclan).

At anyrate, I’ll leave my rant there for now. May Starclan light your paths. Peace.

Ashwillow12
Ashwillow12
April 16, 2018 12:21 pm

True, Leafstar was getting frustrated, but in defense of her: Two cats who had helped Darktail ruin and scatter their clan asked to join SkyClan as SkyClan was getting settled. She didn’t want the same thing to happen again and was worried about being driven from the lake. She was only trying to put her clan above all else and protect it. So I think her frustration is somewhat justified.

Snowypaw (Snowystorm)
Snowypaw (Snowystorm)
April 16, 2018 1:00 pm

leafstar is the oldest leeader i think well she became a leader before mistystar

💠Silverpaw (Silverleaf/Silv)💠
💠Silverpaw (Silverleaf/Silv)💠
April 16, 2018 8:44 pm

Yeah, she became leader a couple of moons after Firestar, so she is very old.

Keep sm;)ing

In Firestar We Trust
In Firestar We Trust
April 17, 2018 12:52 am

@Snowypaw (Snowystorm), @Silverpaw (Silverleaf/Silv): Fair point, Leafstar is the oldest leader in position held and likely in age too. I wasn’t factoring in Skyclan in my count of oldest leaders originally, my bad. I looked it up to be sure, but I figured you two are right with your posts. I’m starting to think it looks more and more unlikely she comes out of this arc okay.

@Ashwillow12: I agree, it’s justified. But that’s not where Leafstar’s building anger and frustration stops. Right from the time Skyclan gets territory, things were uneasy with Shadowclan. Back then, it is Shadowclan’s fault (not Tigerheart’s though, he’s cool). I still believe that Skyclan hasn’t forgotten Shadowclan’s past behavior. Which didn’t really play a role yet, but could in their list of Skyclan’s reasons to treat Shadowclan poorly in the future (Book 6 I imagine). Then you have cats leaving in book four at Twigpaw’s warrior ceremony (Book 4). That probably feels like a slap to the face. In book five, Shadowclan cats absorbed into Skyclan question Leafstar’s orders. Some not fully obeying ones given. That would get under any leader’s skin. Then, you have a Deputy (Hawkwing) refuse orders to support Tawnypelt’s argument during the fire to go help other clan cats. Nothing wrong with good intentions, but again – it has to feel like another slap to the face for disobeying direct orders. So I’m not sure how that’s going to effect things going forward. Maybe this is just a hint that Hawkwing will struggle with obeying orders if Thunderclan ever attacks Skyclan. If nothing else, it might make Leafstar feel insecure with all these events having passed. And lash out.

It’s also clear she is annoyed Shadowclan left Skyclan reabsorbing their old territory to follow a different leader. Justified, sure. But it’d be surprising if she wasn’t furious about that. I think Leafstar, and even many Skyclan cats, feel they’ve been slighted by Shadowclan. I think all this is a snowball effect. Where a small ball rolling down a hill becomes a giant one. You can justify anything with emotion, but it doesn’t mean it’s always right. Chasing out rogues, and protecting their own is right. What comes in the future from all this tension, probably won’t be. Skyclan isn’t an evil clan. But that’s never stopped good clans from going to war against each other in the past.

At anyrate, I’m just fleshing out my point about Leafstar and Skyclan. Not attacking your opinion. Leafstar is a good leader. But so was Firestar and Bluestar. And they made mistakes. The Cats aren’t perfect. So it will be interesting to see where this all leads. I look forward to the next book. ^_^

Hayjo
Hayjo
April 23, 2018 1:04 am

bro Bramblestar is old as heck. he was born back when Bluestar was leader and Firestar was Fireheart.

1 2 3 38

• What Shall We Do With An Unsigned Bluebell? on BlogClan Tavern
  • Şpคrr໐ຟ thคt fliēŞ ໐ຖ hคll໐ຟēēຖ'Ş fนll ๓໐໐ຖ on BlogClan Tavern
  • What Shall We Do With An Unsigned Bluebell? on Polls
  • What Shall We Do With An Unsigned Bluebell? on Polls
  • Flamey of Somewhere on BlogClan Tavern

• Where-am-I by Shiningpaw(pool)
  • Snowbranch