The Raging Storm Discussion Page

The discussion page for AVoS6: The Raging Storm!

Official book cover, illustrated by Owen Richardson.

…at least I’m pretty sure it’s Owen 😛

April 14th, 2018 edit: Whoops, it’s actually a discussion page because we don’t have enough info for it to be a spoiler page! Once we get the blurb, it’ll become a spoiler page!

Similar Posts:

906 Replies to “The Raging Storm Discussion Page”

1. Elftooth
    May 14, 2018 at 4:11 am

I wonder who will be POV for 7th series.
    Ivypool and Dovewing’s kits will probably be at least apprentice’s by the time it we get there.
    I mean we could still get a POV even if it doesnt start at kithood (Basically all the POVs in TNP)
    I would hope Bristlekit would get a pov since hes the only one with a name that wouldnt look awkward on the back of a book when a new reader reads it lol.
    And I could see Shadowkit getting one, but idk if I want that. Not always fun reading about the golden child.
    Either way i cant wait

• Brackenpaw (Brackenstorm)
      May 14, 2018 at 11:19 pm

What is a POV?

May-be this is Emberdawn?
        May 15, 2018 at 1:51 am

Point of View (POV) is what perspective a story or passage is taking place in! For example, during the books like Midnight and Sunrise (the journey to the sun-drown place), the point of view switched between Squirrelpaw and Leafpaw.

Writer, photographer, mod

2. Creamfrost is a grey colour pointed cat
    May 14, 2018 at 4:29 am

In mlp we now have Princess Skystar 😯 and Silver Stream. Both are Hypogriffs.

3. Spencer
    May 14, 2018 at 5:01 am

I hope Bramblestar dies in Raging storm somehow.

• Flame
      May 14, 2018 at 5:29 pm

Aye

• Brackenpaw (Brackenstorm)
      May 14, 2018 at 11:20 pm

He hasn’t lost a life so. Yes pls I am in on it.

• Creamfrost is a grey colour pointed cat
      May 17, 2018 at 1:52 am

He’s gonna die like his father XD

• May 18, 2018 at 11:03 pm

yikes

4. Maplepaw (Mapledrift)
    May 14, 2018 at 5:19 pm

This is a bit random but Kate, do you have any tips for someone who is considering trying to publish a book ?
    I really want to and I have a plot idea but I don’t know whether my writing is good enough, and I don’t know whether I will ever finish it, and how you even get books published.
    Any advice ?

• A Kate for All Seasons
      May 15, 2018 at 4:59 pm

Googling is the best plan. There is soooooo much information out there about how to write. submit, find and agent. far more than I could ever give you.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

5. Butterflyflower
    May 14, 2018 at 7:11 pm

Am I the only one who doesn’t mind the names Thriftkit, Snapkit, Flykit, Spotkit, Twigbranch, or the names of any of the new kits/warriors? 😛 I actually kind of think the name Thriftkit is pretty. Thriftflower, Thriftstem, Thriftleaf, and Thriftpetal would be nice warrior names (especially Thriftpetal)

6. May 14, 2018 at 11:59 pm

1. Am I the only one who thinks Spotkit is a reincarnation of Spottedleaf? (Kate, please, please, put this into your books!)
    2. A name suggestion for Flipkit, Flipclaw or Flipstorm.
    3. Why are people freaking out about the names Flykit and Bristlekit? They’re not new.
    4. I hope Bramblestar doesn’t die, he’s a new leader and having him being killed off would be pretty sudden(plus he’s one of my favorite characters).
    5. I am totally for the idea of Mistystar dying. She’s been around since Bluestar’s Prophecy.
    6. How come Oakfur hasn’t died yet? He’s been around since Fire and Ice.
    7. Shouldn’t Conekit, Gullkit, and Frondkit be apprentices already?
    8. Can Riverstar, Thunderstar, and Windstar have cameos?

• Moonypaw (Laptop version)
      May 17, 2018 at 4:10 pm

Lets hope they dont name Flykit Flyflight and Thriftkit Thriftstore
      ERINS U EVIL CREATURES U MADE TWIGPAW BECOME TWIGBRANCH!!!!

• NonCanon Book Writer
        May 18, 2018 at 4:16 pm

Actually, that’s not evil and very unique. It shows growth.

7. Redmoon
    May 15, 2018 at 2:29 am

Kate, I have an old question I’ve been meaning to ask for a while.

Was Rosetail ever jealous of Bluestar (then Bluefur at the time) for the attention given by Thrushpelt, and did Rosetail have a romantic interest in him?

• A Kate for All Seasons
      May 15, 2018 at 4:58 pm

Ooh, good question. I have no idea!

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

8. Dovemist
    May 15, 2018 at 4:22 am

Here are my predictions for names!

Eaglepaw – Eaglepath

Sunkit – Sunleaf
    Flaxkit – Flaxsun
    Hopkit – Hopstep

I hope you take some into consideration, Kate (Probably not)! 😛

• NonCanon Book Writer
      May 18, 2018 at 4:17 pm

I doubt Shadowspirit, as spirit is more sacred.

9. Dovemist
    May 15, 2018 at 4:29 am

Oh, well Bramblestar lost a life hitting his head in Bramblestar’s Storm. No one seems to remember that!

And yeah, I really like Thriftpetal, actually! It’s really pretty!

• Snowstrike
      May 15, 2018 at 2:09 pm

Oh my goodness, you’re right! Still, I hope that he loses another one in this arc, or maybe two, but with this arc being almost over, I feel like two lives being lost isn’t going to happen.

10. Spencer
    May 15, 2018 at 5:52 am

Here are some Warrior Names for Lionblaze and Cinderheart’s second litter of kit’s

Spotkit=Spotfur