The Raging Storm Spoiler Page

The Spoiler page for AVoS6: The Raging Storm!

Official book cover, illustrated by Owen Richardson.

…at least I’m pretty sure it’s Owen 😛

April 14th, 2018 edit: Whoops, it’s actually a discussion page because we don’t have enough info for it to be a spoiler page! Once we get the blurb, it’ll become a spoiler page!

November 2nd, 2018 edit: This is now a spoiler page 🙂

1,746 Replies to “The Raging Storm Spoiler Page”

1. Comet
    April 15, 2018 at 4:34 pm

I think that at a Gathering the Clans get into an argument about SkyClan and it turns into this war. I say one of the leaders, either Misty or Bramble die, or maybe one of the deputies. Then Violet and Twig solve it or something idk lol

• Spencer
      April 15, 2018 at 7:14 pm

I do agree with Bramblestar dying, but I think Mistystar should retire to the elders and Reedwhisker will become Reedstar.

• Aquaslide
        April 17, 2018 at 12:48 am

I’m not sure if a leader (besides Rowanclaw) has ever retired (to the elders den) before, and if one has, it was a long time ago. That would be nice to see, especially for Mistystar😀.

• Marshall
        March 27, 2020 at 11:55 pm

Mistystar is a strong old 9-10 year old cat and reedwhiskser should DIE. Thunder, shadow, sky, and river should team and kick wind out, Ikr so random from me

2. DeerSpirit1987
    April 15, 2018 at 4:55 pm

I just hope the whole Rippletail, Slatefur mixup is fixed, if not I want to find the editors and wrack them over the head with Tigerheart’s Shadow, so that way maybe they will actually read and take notice of previous books, so they can actually do their job and not make such terrible errors. I personally hope the book mostly is in Violetshine’s pov. She is the only pov character I like. I find Alderheart boring and don’t get me started on how much I dislike Twigbranch. I hope something happens to her where she is out of commission for most of the book like in Shattered Sky my favorite book in this arc. I also hope we mainly focus on Shadow and Sky clan. For the most part with the exception of Jayfeather, Ivypool, Bramblestar, Lionblaze, Cinderheart, Leafpool, Mousewhisker, Berrynose, Poppyfrost, Squirrelflight, Thornclaw, Cloudtail, Brightheart,Brackenfur, Bumblestripe, Sparkpelt, Alderheart, Molewhisker, Cherryfall Graystripe and Millie, I don’t even know who they are and I really have no attachments either. The characters I loved from Thunderclan are either dead or are retiring . The interest and attachment to the characters have switched from Thunderclan, to Shadowclan and Skyclan. I think the focus of the books should leave Firestar’s clan with his death and move focus to the other four clans.

• Comet
      April 15, 2018 at 6:02 pm

I think we need more RiverClan focus. The River of Fire Bonus Scene was amazing in my opinion, and I loved how we got info on how RiverClan was dealing with closing their borders.

• April 15, 2018 at 6:06 pm

I agree.

🖤 Fall Into The Darkside 🖤

3. 🌷Cheetah Tumbling into Spring Meadow... uh... Sparkishly (Cheetahpaw/spark)🌷
    April 16, 2018 at 1:44 am

I just want to take a moment to talk about how wonderful Harestar is. He’s a relatively young (Lionblaze aged) cat, and he still seems like he’ll be a pretty peaceful leader. I think that some of the WindClan cats (not to mention the other Clans) weren’t happy with the way Onestar handled things, and they seem much happier with Harestar as leader. Onestar took the first opportunity he could to make trouble with the other Clans, whereas in RoF, Harestar even offered to shelter some RiverClan cats after the fire! Plus his cats were willing to share herbs with the other Clans, and he just seems to handle things much better. Harestar hasn’t been rude to the other leaders, and his cats (excluding Breezepelt) aren’t as mean. Harestar’s been handling WindClan super well. He just… AGHHH… LOVE YOU HARESTAR!

4. Butterflyflower
    April 16, 2018 at 2:57 am

I think the cats on the cover are Pouncekit and Shadowkit. I kind of hope it’s them too, because I think we’ve seen enough of Voiletshine and Twigbranch on the covers already (though Idk if Twigbranch is on the cover of Shattered Sky or if it’s Needletail. I like to think it’s Needletail, but we still have Twigbranch on Thunder and Shadow)

• Sunpelt Who Has Ripped RoF From Amazon Box Jail And Devoured Its Contents (Sunpelt)
      April 16, 2018 at 4:21 am

I think the cats on the cover of SS are Violetpaw and Needletail.

sun-warmed kitty fur 😺

• Foxie Spring Butterflies
        April 17, 2018 at 12:34 am

It can’t be cause Pouncekit has dark amber eyes and Shadowkit has green eyes (according to the wiki)

Finally running 4 SW (I’m old)

• Butterflyflower
          April 17, 2018 at 3:03 am

I just looked on the wiki, and the only kit who has a confirmed eye-color (and I don’t quite remember all the descriptions in Tigerheart’s Shadow 😛 ) is Pouncekit, who does have amber eyes… but not all the covers are really that accurate (especially with eye colors), so I still think it could be Pouncekit, but it could also be Dovewing… Idk though (Tigerheart is also described with amber eyes, but on the cover for Tigerheart’s Shadow they’re more yellowish 😛 )

• Aquaslide
        April 17, 2018 at 12:51 am

I think it’s Darktail and Needletail😉

• Creamfrost is a grey colour pointed cat
      April 17, 2018 at 5:32 am

I think it’s Tigerheartstar and Hawkwing. It kind of makes sense

• April 21, 2018 at 10:15 pm

Yes, but one Hawkwing has amber eyes (not green) and Tigerstar II is a dark brown tabby, not black.

🖤 Fall Into The Darkside 🖤

• Foxie Spring Butterflies
        April 21, 2018 at 10:18 pm

It’s not/can’t be cause Hawkwing has amber-yellow eyes and Tigerheart/star is a dark brown tabby tom. 🙂 They are on Darkest Night instead I believe.

Finally running 4 SW (I’m old)

5. Sunpelt Who Has Ripped RoF From Amazon Box Jail And Devoured Its Contents (Sunpelt)
    April 16, 2018 at 4:20 am

Kate, I had this random thought just now but what do you think of Leafshine and Hickorynose being mates or at least having feelings for each other before she died? I noticed how much Hickorynose mentions her whenever she is brought up so it would be cool to see if they had a relationship.

sun-warmed kitty fur 😺

6. Sunpelt Who Has Ripped RoF From Amazon Box Jail And Devoured Its Contents (Sunpelt)
    April 16, 2018 at 4:38 am

I honestly think that the cover characters are Twigbranch and Hawkwing. Violetshine (who I’m ninety nine percent sure appears in SS cover, is seemingly white with black spots, which I personally like better than black with white but in any case these are all the cats I think are on the covers

TAQ: Alderpaw, Sparkpaw
    T&S: Twigpaw and Crowfrost (he kidnapped her)
    SS: Violetpaw and Needletail
    DN: Tigerheart/Leafstar? and Hawkwing
    RoF: Alderheart and Sparkpelt
    TRS: Twigbranch and Hawkwing
    I think the inconsistency with Hawkwing’s pelt color is that they looked off his SE for DN, which had the wrong color so they fixed it this time by making it like that woot

sun-warmed kitty fur 😺

• Foxie Spring Butterflies
      April 17, 2018 at 12:37 am

My opinion/assumptions:

TAQ: Molewhisker and Cherryfall
      TaS: Twigbranch and Violetshine
      SS: Needletail and Darktail or Violetshine
      DN: Tigerheart and Hawkwing
      RoF: Alderheart and Sparkpelt
      TRS: Twigbranch and Hawkwing maybe

Finally running 4 SW (I’m old)

• Creamfrost is a grey colour pointed cat
      April 17, 2018 at 5:39 am

I’m pretty sure it’s

TAQ: Alderpaw and Needlepaw. Needlepaw was more of a focus in this book than Sparkpaw was.
      T&S: I agree with you.
      SS: I agree again
      DN: Tigerheart (I think) and Hawkwing
      RoF: I agree
      TRS: Tigerheartstar and ….. Dovewing???? I think Tigerstar would be good here, but I also think that there could be some more drama about Dovewing joining Shadowclan. I’m really not sure about the grey cat, it could be Dovewing, Twigbranch, Needletail, Pouncekit, and a few more.

• Foxie Spring Butterflies
        April 21, 2018 at 10:20 pm

But Needletail has green eyes and she’s gray. How could she be on TAQ?

Finally running 4 SW (I’m old)

• April 21, 2018 at 10:21 pm

I’m pretty sure it’s:
      TAQ: Alderheart and Sparkpelt. They both look ginger.
      TaS: Twigbranch and Violetshine. Violetshine is described on Warriors Wiki to be black with a white muzzle and white spots, but the only white on her head is her muzzle.
      SS: I used to be confused, but I’m now 99% sure that it’s Darktail and Needletail.
      DN: I never got this one, but maybe Tigerstar II and Hawkwing.
      RoF: Alderheart and Sparkpelt again? The lighting makes them look ginger again.
      TRS: Twigbranch and Violetshine. Again, Violetshine is black and white muzzle. If she is also on Thunder and Shadow, the appearences are VERY similar. Twigbranch is silver with green eyes. It can’t be Hawkwing because Hawkwing has amber eyes. It’s slightly possible it’s Shadowkit and Pouncekit, but why wouldn’t they then include Lightkit? Also, these cats look fully grown, and depending on how old the kits are, they might not be quite fully grown. I’m just going to clairfy that cats at six moons old are ALMOST fully grown and mature.

Anyways, those are my ideas.

🖤 Fall Into The Darkside 🖤

7. Thistletooth who loves shadowclan
    April 16, 2018 at 12:04 pm

Kate I have a question , does Tigerstar2 the new shadowclan leader like skyclan cause he was kinda irritating with leafstar after she told him that shadowclan was using skyclan as a temporary nest , will the new Tigerstar declare war on Skyclan and drive them out . Will there be any new cats besides the guardian cats that join shadowclan like a few rouges not former Darktail’s “Kin” rouges just random rouges who want to join shadowclan and make it strong . Will leafstar die soon , she’s getting kinda annoying she treated the shadowclan cats like old prey lying around her precious camp and so did hawkwing

8. Ashwillow12
    April 16, 2018 at 12:22 pm

True, Leafstar was getting frustrated, but in defense of her: Two cats who had helped Darktail ruin and scatter their clan asked to join SkyClan as SkyClan was getting settled. She didn’t want the same thing to happen again and was worried about being driven from the lake. She was only trying to put her clan above all else and protect it. So I think her frustration is somewhat justified..

• 🌷Cheetah Tumbling into Spring Meadow... uh... Sparkishly (Cheetahpaw/spark)🌷
      April 17, 2018 at 1:18 pm

I agree

9. Sunny Bunny
    April 16, 2018 at 11:31 pm

What are some things you really don’t want to happen in The Raging Storm? 😀

• Icy Blue Easter Egg (Icy)
      April 16, 2018 at 11:45 pm

Squirrelflight to become leader. Nope. No thanks. 😛

(Psssst, check Slack! 😉 )

❄ BlogTeam Mod, Medicine Cat ❄

• Butterflyflower
        April 17, 2018 at 2:56 am

I just prefer the name Squirrelflight over Squirrelstar 😛 (kind of like I prefer Haresring over Harestar, but oh well… he is a good leader… I just would’ve wanted to have Emberstar 😛 )

• April 17, 2018 at 4:35 am

Darktail’s Kin to come back. SkyClan to be kicked out. 😛

♬ ♩ ♪ ♩

April 17, 2018 at 4:53 am

I really don’t want Blossomfall’s kits to become warriors yet.
      Honestly it’s plausible at the current speed ThunderClan is growing at

sun-warmed kitty fur 😺

• 🌷Cheetah Tumbling into Spring Meadow... uh... Sparkishly (Cheetahpaw/spark)🌷
      April 17, 2018 at 1:19 pm

I do not need any more Alder X Velvet 😛

• Ivy
      April 18, 2018 at 5:44 pm

twigxalder
      mistystar to live
      Tigerstar II to die

me be stupid

you be smart

yay

10. Jaysnow
    April 17, 2018 at 12:11 am

Didn’t know this page existed.

I hope ShadowClan and SkyClan fight in this book.

• Aquaslide
      April 17, 2018 at 12:28 am

I hope ALL the clans fight 😛

• Aquaslide
      April 17, 2018 at 1:54 am

I hope there is something big coming😀

Like The Wolf 🐺

• Runningnose the second ( Thistletooth who has a cold and her nose keeps on running , it’s evil )
      April 19, 2018 at 8:15 pm

Same , I want skyclan to be driven out , they don’t belong by the lake in my opinion

11. Jaysnow
    April 17, 2018 at 12:57 am

Who do you guys think will be the villain for The Broken Code, since Kate said she already knows who it is?

Just starting some discussion. 🙂

• April 17, 2018 at 2:05 am

hmmm well, it could be a new cat like with darktail orrrrrrrrr…. maybe breezepelt.

• April 17, 2018 at 2:08 am

SLEEKWHISKER

omsc when she appeared in RoF I really did think she had changed. . . but it would be amazing if she was the main villain in The Broken Code 🙂

Keep sm;)ing

• Starblossom
        April 17, 2018 at 2:40 am

Uhh… what’s the Broken Code?

• Foxie Spring Butterflies
          April 17, 2018 at 5:39 pm

The 7th warriors arc! 😀

Finally running 4 SW (I’m old)

• 🌷Cheetah Tumbling into Spring Meadow... uh... Sparkishly (Cheetahpaw/spark)🌷
        April 17, 2018 at 4:30 am

Yes she’s my favorite villain!

• Sky
      April 17, 2018 at 3:17 am

Wait, the Broken Code?

But I think Sleekwhisker might be interesting. She’s such a deceptive, interesting cat!

• 🌷Cheetah Tumbling into Spring Meadow... uh... Sparkishly (Cheetahpaw/spark)🌷
        April 17, 2018 at 1:20 pm

The Broken Code is the name for the next arc

• Foxie Spring Butterflies
          April 17, 2018 at 5:39 pm

Hyped!

Finally running 4 SW (I’m old)

• Mistwhisker who finally decided to post on here after lurking for so long
      April 17, 2018 at 1:51 pm

The Broken Code is the name of the next series, I think

• Starblossom
        April 18, 2018 at 3:36 am

How did you find out? I’ve never heard about it!

• The Big Chill
          April 18, 2018 at 7:56 pm

Its on a HC website

• Foxie Spring Butterflies
            April 27, 2018 at 6:54 pm

Kate or Jaysnow revealed it here a while ago and it’s on the internet (wiki)

Finally running 4 SW (I’m old)

• The Insanely Cool Kinkpaw
      April 17, 2018 at 7:26 pm

THERE’S ANOTHER ARC?
      aSHFSIUFHSUIFHUI YAY

y to the e to the e to the t

• Spencer
      April 18, 2018 at 5:25 am

Sol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      he reappears but with a lot of Rogues and Loners on his side

• 🌷Cheetah Tumbling into Spring Meadow... uh... Sparkishly (Cheetahpaw/spark)🌷
        April 18, 2018 at 1:24 pm

WE DO NOT NEED MORE SOL. HE’S OVERUSED.

• Thistletooth
      April 19, 2018 at 8:17 pm

Thistletooth ( not likely ) , raven , Sleekwhisker, sparkpelt, ambermoon

• Moonypaw (On laptop)
      April 27, 2018 at 6:34 pm

A new Skyclan character or maybe a rebel Starclan warrior? (Starclan would be interesting in my opinion.)

12. Creamfrost is a grey colour pointed cat
    April 17, 2018 at 5:02 am

I really hope that in Riverclan someone important dies. Like Mistystar, but then she’d only have had one deputy, which is her son Reedwhisker, who’s been around since Forest of Secrets. Or maybe just some cats die, It’s a little crowded especcially in Thunderclan.

TC=48 cats
    SC=30 cats
    RC=24 cats
    WC=19 cats
    Skyclan=30 cats

Really Windclan should be in more danger, they don’t have any queens or apprentices at this moment.

• 🌷Cheetah Tumbling into Spring Meadow... uh... Sparkishly (Cheetahpaw/spark)🌷
      April 17, 2018 at 1:22 pm

ThunderClan needs some cats to die… Especially if there are so many unnecessary background characters. And what was the point of the belly sickness in RoF taking up the whole book if only one cat dies? (a very awesome and important cat!)

13. Foxie Spring Butterflies
    April 17, 2018 at 5:40 pm

Let the storm rage on…..

THE COLD NEVER BOTHERED ME ANYWAY! XD 💨❄️

Finally running 4 SW (I’m old)