The Raging Storm Spoiler Page

The Spoiler page for AVoS6: The Raging Storm!

Official book cover, illustrated by Owen Richardson.

…at least I’m pretty sure it’s Owen 😛

April 14th, 2018 edit: Whoops, it’s actually a discussion page because we don’t have enough info for it to be a spoiler page! Once we get the blurb, it’ll become a spoiler page!

November 2nd, 2018 edit: This is now a spoiler page 🙂

Embers of an Autumn Dawn (Emberdawn)

Embers of an Autumn Dawn (Emberdawn)

Writer, photographer, moderator

BlogClan's deputy

Notify of
Silver who is Frolicking in a Meadow of Happiness
Silver who is Frolicking in a Meadow of Happiness
April 17, 2018 8:36 pm

Will Raging Storm be in the new arc?

Sunpelt Is Worried
Sunpelt Is Worried
April 18, 2018 1:12 am

Honestly it’s very plausible to me that Leafstar will die in this arc. Earlier on the DN spoiler page, Kate said something like “she was her favorite character in the arc,” maybe because she dies and has a nice end? Either way I’m all for Hawkstar and it makes sense to me that he makes Sandynose deputy. Normally I would pick Violetshine, but she hasn’t had an apprentice yet, and would be too young anyway for the position.

sun-warmed kitty fur 😺

♡ Moon (Moonbreeze) ♡
♡ Moon (Moonbreeze) ♡
April 18, 2018 11:28 pm

*gasps* SHE SAID “WAS” HER FAVORITE LEADER! Or maybe she just has a new favorite… or maybe it was accidental… no Leafstar is old

take aim. draw back. ignite.

Sunpelt
Sunpelt
April 19, 2018 3:40 am

Well she said she was her favorite character to write about, she could say that she liked writing Hawkwing and still have him alive yet past-tense

♡ Moon (Moonbreeze) ♡
♡ Moon (Moonbreeze) ♡
April 21, 2018 10:24 pm
Reply to  Sunpelt

I know, I was kidding. I know it being in past tense has nothing to do with it.

take aim. draw back. ignite.

Spencer
Spencer
April 18, 2018 5:28 am

Bramblestar must diiiiiiieeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heronpaw the sarcastic furball
heronpaw the sarcastic furball
April 18, 2018 3:13 pm

honestly if violetshine x tree becomes canon i will eat my hat

Foxtail (Foxie)
Foxtail (Foxie)
April 27, 2018 6:55 pm

You have a hat? 😛

LØVƎSIƆK BLIИK (runnin’ 4 SW)

Moonypaw (Moonystar of Moonclan in my fanfics)
Moonypaw (Moonystar of Moonclan in my fanfics)
April 18, 2018 3:24 pm

O . O does anyone else see the cover and think ‘Fluffy Twigbranch and Violetshine is so cute!!!!’ No just me?… Uh :Sees Twigbranch and Violetpaw in the distance staring with cute faces: Dawwwww!!! Twig: You…… Just….. Called…. Me…… CUTEEEEEEEE!?!!?!!!!!!?!!!!!!? I’M NOT JUST CUTE!!!!!!!! I’M ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!.
Violet:What in the name of starclan… I’m. not. cute. (Starts to unseath claws and walks toward me) Runs into forest.

Wingheart
Wingheart
April 18, 2018 5:42 pm

My little hopes related to this book:
It would be nice if Quailkit was apprentice.
Find out what Hollowkit, Sunkit and Spirekit look like.
Find out what Yarrowleaf’s kits look like.
Fidgetpaw will get medice cat name.
Graystripe will die. He is old and tired of life, I would like him to see Silverstream.
Really, really wanted to see the whole and healthy Briarlight in StarClan!
And really, I’d really like to see a wounded and sick Sleekwhisker in Dark Forest!
Find out what finally happened to Jaggedtooth … I do not digest him. Is now in ,,none” or in the Dark Forest?

Cheetahspark
Cheetahspark
April 19, 2018 2:40 am

I really hope we don’t see Sol again in the Broken Code. He’s way too overused and annoying 🙁 Just a random thought.

Moonypaw (Moonystar of Moonclan in my fanfics)
Moonypaw (Moonystar of Moonclan in my fanfics)
April 19, 2018 6:40 pm
Reply to  Cheetahspark

Ikr 😡😡😡😡. The only way that I would want him to come back is to die. (Maybe not even that…..)

Foxtail (Foxie)
Foxtail (Foxie)
April 19, 2018 9:29 pm

Read this article. It changed a lot on how I look at Sol. He might be/seem bad but what if he really did have a true purpose?

LØVƎSIƆK BLIИK (runnin’ 4 SW)

Ashwillow12
Ashwillow12
April 21, 2018 1:57 pm

I’m gonna comment the same thing I commented on that article to show you guys why I don’t agree with the theory:

This is an interesting perspective, but doesn’t convince me. By Sol saying a great darkness is coming, that helped no one. When the eclipse occurred, it’s almost certain that every cat assumed the eclipse was the “great darkness”. So it didn’t really help them in the long run, plus Sol trying to convince the clans to not believe in StarClan was solely for his own power. The clans NEEDED StarClan if they were to win the battle, and needed to stay in connection. Also, causing the clans not to have a belief system would make them more vulnerable and weak, eventually giving in to Sol’s manipulation. If he was really trying to help the clans, why so sly about it? He wasn’t acting heartfelt like “Oh no you need to do this or else so-and-so!” he was very manipulative and sneaky about things. If his intentions were good, he wouldn’t have acted like that to convince the clans.

Silverbirch
Silverbirch
May 4, 2018 4:49 am
Reply to  Ashwillow12

This article leaves put that Midnight the badger actually told Sol that great darkness was coming. Sol used her theory and twisted it into his own to make the clan cats think he was an all-powerful cat.

Sundance
Sundance
April 19, 2018 10:29 pm

Let’s play a game! It’s called: Guess How Many Of The Kits Currently In The ThunderClan Nursery Will Be Given Characterization (it’s like when you have a jar of jelly beans and you have to guess how many are inside.)

Here are the contestants: Snapkit, Spotkt, Flykit, Stemkit, Eaglekit, Plumkit, Shellkit, Bristlekit, Thriftkit, Flipkit
My guess: 4 out of 10.

💠Silverpaw (Silverleaf/Silv)💠
💠Silverpaw (Silverleaf/Silv)💠
April 19, 2018 10:54 pm
Reply to  Sundance

My guess: 3 out of 10 (probably one from each litter 😛 )

Keep sm;)ing

Cheetahspark
Cheetahspark
April 20, 2018 4:11 am
Reply to  Sundance

I’m thinking about three at the most

Duststorm
Duststorm
April 20, 2018 5:43 pm
Reply to  Sundance

1/10

TwigxFin Forever...

heart-shaped ivy leaves
heart-shaped ivy leaves
April 21, 2018 1:54 am
Reply to  Sundance

Stemkit, Eaglekit, Plumkit, and Shellkit are already apprentices.
4 out of 10

me be stupid

you be smart

yay

Ashwillow12
Ashwillow12
April 21, 2018 1:59 pm
Reply to  Sundance

This is getting really annoying. Some of the cats who have been around forever need to be killed off. If they are to be killed off, the younger warriors need some major development and personality. The new warriors just don’t have that. Even Thornclaw, a minor character has is own personality, as being kind of sharp and strict. I really am hoping to see some development in the next arc.

♡ Moon (Moonbreeze) ♡
♡ Moon (Moonbreeze) ♡
April 21, 2018 7:44 pm
Reply to  Sundance

Hm… maybe 3 out of ten. I am hoping Ivypool’s kits get some characterization.

take aim. draw back. ignite.

Cheetahspark
Cheetahspark
April 21, 2018 10:55 pm

Yeah I’ll be so mad if Ivypool’s kits don’t get characterization 🙁 She’s my favorite character!

♡ Moon (Moonbreeze) ♡
♡ Moon (Moonbreeze) ♡
April 22, 2018 4:58 am
Reply to  Cheetahspark

Same! I’m hoping her kits will be main characters. But Lionblaze’s kits are so minor, even though Lionblaze is a main character. I seriously hope Ivypool’s kits get characterization, if not I will be so mad.

take aim. draw back. ignite.

Ebonypaw (Ebonygaze)
Ebonypaw (Ebonygaze)
April 25, 2018 5:45 am
Reply to  Sundance

I’m guessing that Ivypool’s kits might be important, so 3/10.

WHO NEEDS A MAP?

Fireleap
Fireleap
April 27, 2018 4:15 am
Reply to  Sundance

CinderxLion litter and IvyxFern litter. I thought Blossom and Thorn’s kits were already confirmed to be apprentices?

Redmoon
Redmoon
April 20, 2018 12:20 am

I have made a few predictions for this book.

1) Due to Leafstar’s tension with the ShadowClan cats recently leaving her Clan, there might be a battle between SkyClan and ShadowClan.
2) If there is a battle between those two Clans, Tree may be able to use his mediation skills.
3) As mentioned in the blurb about SkyClan’s destiny by the lake being decided once and for all, I predict the cats who don’t want SkyClan to be there to have an uprising much like the event in Starlight where cats protested the new leadership of WindClan by Onestar (then Onewhisker).
4) We may or may not see the founding leaders of each Clan in this book.
5) Sleekwhisker brings more cats to cause trouble.
6) There will be tension between ThunderClan and ShadowClan.
7) Ivypool’s and Cinderheart’s kits might become apprentices in this book.
8) Tnesion between Ivypool and Dovewing
9) There will be a natural disaster of some kind where cats might be killed.
10) A major conflict will involve all Clans much like the DoTC arc where the Clans grouped together against One Eye in The Blazing Star, and against Slash in Path of Stars.
11) Graystripe will die in this book, and maybe other older cats like Brightheart and Cloudtail.
12) Leafpool or Squirrelflight dies.
13)Or if Leafpool lives, she retires from being a medicine cat and joins the elders.
14) Violetshine and Tree become mates. Twigbranch confesses her feelings to Finleap or vice versa.
15) An all out battle against SkyClan, but then spirit cats appear.

Okay i’m done predicting *shrugs nervously*

Pondpaw is too lazy to sign in right now
Pondpaw is too lazy to sign in right now
April 25, 2018 2:23 pm
Reply to  Redmoon

at least 6 of these has to be true.

Fluffytail
Fluffytail
April 20, 2018 12:03 pm

I wonder….. maybe we will see Graystripe die with Millie and then Bumblestripe retires in honour of his parents.

Duststorm
Duststorm
April 20, 2018 5:45 pm
Reply to  Fluffytail

Bumblestripe is too young to retire… but Graystripe will probably die first.

TwigxFin Forever...

Sundance
Sundance
April 21, 2018 7:31 pm

Clan cats: “The warrior code states we must hate on forbidden relationships, not allow medicine cats to find love, defend our borders at all costs, and no matter what remain four/five clans!”

StarClan: “Good, keep following the warrior code because then you’ll be welcomed to StarClan even though so much of the warrior code doesn’t apply here LOL”

Clan cats: “But wait . . . why should we do all these things if they don’t really matter because you’re all happy and peaceful living without them and one day we will be too?”

StarClan:

Stormfall is excited for the next arc
Stormfall is excited for the next arc
April 21, 2018 8:19 pm

BRAMBLESTAR WAS WEAK WE NEED LIONBLAZE TO BE LEADERRR

Cheetahspark
Cheetahspark
April 21, 2018 10:57 pm

I don’t understand what everyone has against Bramblestar… He’s a pretty snazzy leader in my opinion. Sure, he’s not my favorite character, but I don’t hate him 🙁 And even if he does die, IVYPOOL WOULD BE BETTER THAN LIONBLAZE FOR LEADER! (considering that she won’t be occupied with her kits since Fernsong’s a stay-at-home dad)

Foxtail (Foxie)
Foxtail (Foxie)
April 21, 2018 11:41 pm
Reply to  Cheetahspark

I would like Lionblaze as leader (yeah Lionstar!) but I wouldn’t mind Ivypool leader. 🙂 I really need/want to read AVOS though. It’s killing me! Once school is over I am going to go on a crazy book shopping spree (haha like I need more)…….😛📚

LØVƎSIƆK BLIИK (runnin’ 4 SW)

♡ Moon (Moonbreeze) ♡
♡ Moon (Moonbreeze) ♡
April 22, 2018 4:56 am
Reply to  Cheetahspark

Exactly! Ivypool is the best leader candidate in ThunderClan at the moment, and I wrote a fanfic about her as leader for school before trashing it because it was bad and rushed 😛

take aim. draw back. ignite.

Sundance
Sundance
April 22, 2018 5:50 am
Reply to  Cheetahspark

This comment thread will be the basis for our next main poll on the blog! 😛 Stay tuned for that . . .

Cheetahspark
Cheetahspark
April 22, 2018 3:10 pm
Reply to  Sundance

Well, then. Did I just help make a BlogClan poll? 😛

Jaysnow
Jaysnow
April 22, 2018 5:41 pm

Kate, is Briarlight in StarClan? And also, does she still have her injuries there or no?

Kate
Kate
April 23, 2018 1:32 pm
Reply to  Jaysnow

We’ll both have to wait and see!

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

Creamfrost is a grey colour pointed cat
Creamfrost is a grey colour pointed cat
April 27, 2018 7:03 am
Reply to  Kate

Does this mean that we’ll see Briarlight (probably) in Starclan and finally end the debate on if she’s healed or if she’s not?!

Kate
Kate
April 27, 2018 2:51 pm

W.A.S!

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

Kinksong
Kinksong
April 27, 2018 6:30 pm
Reply to  Kate

i don’t think she’ll be healed because of the whole “starclan cats appear as they were happiest” thing and briarlight was probably happiest even after she injured herself.

y to the e to the e to the t

• Where-am-I by Shiningpaw(pool)
  • Snowbranch