The Raging Storm Spoiler Page

The Spoiler page for AVoS6: The Raging Storm!

Official book cover, illustrated by Owen Richardson.

…at least I’m pretty sure it’s Owen 😛

April 14th, 2018 edit: Whoops, it’s actually a discussion page because we don’t have enough info for it to be a spoiler page! Once we get the blurb, it’ll become a spoiler page!

November 2nd, 2018 edit: This is now a spoiler page 🙂

Embers of an Autumn Dawn (Emberdawn)

Embers of an Autumn Dawn (Emberdawn)

Writer, photographer, moderator

BlogClan's deputy

Notify of
Breezylight
Breezylight
February 12, 2019 4:56 pm

Well glad it’s nothing too bad, are one of these gonna be actual books??? And does Goodreads work like a wiki???

Jaysnow
Jaysnow
February 14, 2019 3:28 am
Reply to  Breezylight

I doubt it. And, I guess, yeah, kind of.

Flowerstep
Flowerstep
February 16, 2019 11:15 pm

Hey Kate which 4 cats would you consider “Disney princesses?” (Like, I’ve always felt that Feathertail was Ariel cause she swims and likes adventuring and fell in love with someone she shouldn’t have)

February 17, 2019 10:34 am
Reply to  Flowerstep

They’ll all a bit princess-y, if you ask me, it’ why I love them so much ❤️

Flowerstep
Flowerstep
February 18, 2019 1:22 am
Reply to  Kate

That’s so cute! (But for real, please tell me that TREE IS JACK SPARROW, TWIGBRANCH IS ELIZABETH, AND FINLEAP IS WILLIAM TURNER)

February 18, 2019 7:40 am
Reply to  Flowerstep

😀

Jasmine L.
Jasmine L.
February 19, 2019 1:21 am

I have an idea for one of violetshine’s kits. Lets say there is a battle between Skyclan and shadowclan. A shadowclan cat decides to steal a kit from Violetshine and bring it back to shadowclan, lying that it was a stray. The shadowclan apprentice either threatens to kill the kit if she tells shadowclan that she is a skyclan kit, or she is just to young to remember that she is skyclan. The kit will have a new name and can be fostered by a shadowclan queen and will have a somewhat normal shadowclan life until the secret is revealed.
I also have ideas for the kit that gets kidnapped:
Lightkit,Mistkit,Mintkit,Mottlekit,Lavenderkit,NIghtkit,Hailkit,Frozenkit,Mossykit,Pebblekit in honor of pebbleshine,soilkit,ricekit,wheatkit,juniperkit,vanillakit, or floatingkit.
My favorites are Lightpelt, Mintbranch, Frozendusk,Riceheart, Vanillanose,Nightfall, Pebbleshade, and FLoatingfire. I bet not a single one of these ideas will be used, but i just had to get it off of my chest. (sorry this comment is so long….)

violetshine
violetshine
February 20, 2019 4:06 am

Hey Kate,will Fin and Twig end up as mates?

violetshine is queen 👑

February 20, 2019 7:45 am
Reply to  violetshine

W.A.S

violetshine
violetshine
February 24, 2019 12:27 am
Reply to  Kate

Oof what does W.A.S mean?

violetshine is queen 👑

Flowerstep
Flowerstep
February 21, 2019 6:12 am

Hey Kate if you could bring any of the Warrior Cats from the series to life and make them your best friend, who would you choose (probably Twigbranch or Alderheart for me…I feel like I’d get along with them)

February 21, 2019 8:10 am
Reply to  Flowerstep

Graystripe. There’s a reason why I wrote Firestar’s best friend that way. 🙂

♡ Moon (Moonbreeze) ♡
♡ Moon (Moonbreeze) ♡
February 21, 2019 7:42 pm
Reply to  Kate

Graystripe would be an amazing best friend 😀

take aim. draw back. ignite.

February 22, 2019 1:11 pm

😀

Viperpaw
Viperpaw
February 26, 2019 2:42 am
Reply to  Kate

Graystripe would be a really great friend! I’d do Leafpool. Do you think she would be a good friend, Kate?

I feel bad for Mapleshade.

February 26, 2019 8:31 am
Reply to  Viperpaw

Definitely!

Embers Glowing Green For St. Patricks Day
Embers Glowing Green For St. Patricks Day
March 1, 2019 10:37 pm
Reply to  Kate

I’d want to be friends with Squirrelflight. I think she would be really fun to be friends with. Also Moth Flight. It would be great to be friends with both of them. 🙂

You can never laugh too much

Beepaw(boop-paw*boop*)(Jaydapple)
Beepaw(boop-paw*boop*)(Jaydapple)
March 1, 2019 10:22 pm

When Tree and Violetshine are both older will they have kits together, or will they not have kits??? I know they won’t not be mates because they already basically are but… yeah.

Hollykit, the owner of a cruise ship
Hollykit, the owner of a cruise ship
March 2, 2019 8:53 pm

YOU ARE OFF HOLLYKITS PRIVATE CRUISE SHIP FINLEAP
I mean, seriously, Twigy doesn’t want kits.
She doesn’t
And Twig X Bumblestripe is starting to look good.
Violetshine and Tree get to go to the premium hotels.
Yay.
Fernsing and Ivypool, you too.
Take the kits.
Thank you for listening to my intercom, please continue your activities.

violetshine
violetshine
March 11, 2019 1:56 am

Hey Kate,what was the point of making Twig reject the idea of having kits?Was it to show that not all she-cats have to have kits or is it for a future plot in TBC?

violetshine is queen 👑

March 11, 2019 7:33 am
Reply to  violetshine

I don’t think she NEVER wants kits. She wants a career first.

Ravenmist (Raven)
Ravenmist (Raven)
March 17, 2019 7:37 pm
Reply to  Kate

I like the idea of Twigbranch having a career first! It fits the modern scheme in today’s world quite well. 🙂

I cannot stop twinkling!

Wildbird
Wildbird
April 7, 2019 8:13 pm
Reply to  Kate

I think in the end of the book, when Alderheart says she looked bigger, I think it’s referring to when Alderpaw first got Twigkit and Violetkit w/ Needlepaw, he says she was so small, she looked like a twig. So, I think, it was just a lil’ flashback :3 Or Twig is getting fluffier.

frostedwillow
frostedwillow
May 9, 2019 7:39 pm
Reply to  Kate

that’s what a lot of people wanted for ivy pool and because she deserved to be deputy way more than squirrel flight at least in my opinion. she went from this awesome female character that didn’t need no mans that could do whatever she wanted because she was way better than dove wing. but then she met fern song and really it was quite infuriating reading this because there was really nothing to base there romance off of. especially since ivy pool was and still is one of the main characters there could and should have been way more focus on her love life as much as for her as there was for her sister. it was also irritating because she is still very young and could have done way more and at least ended up with a more well known character. to me this is just a minor explanation for why ivypool deserves a better plot. and also just in the books in general for some of the more loved characters there should be more plot development about them and there future partners. i remember skipping some chapters because the characters were just gathering herbs for the medicine cat and they were extremely boring. so you could take the more plot development with love interests and place some flirting in there. an example could be that the love interests asked if they can help gather the herbs or go hunting with them. i know this happens but it seems that the authors of the series call those hunting trips “dates” and i believe that there should be more ground work around the loved yes minor characters. i love the books but they could always be improved. just like how there are way to many characters to keep track of and something needs to be done about it.

May 10, 2019 8:17 am
Reply to  frostedwillow

I absolutely agree with you about Ivypool, but I am just one voice among many.

Moonkit028
Moonkit028
May 10, 2019 11:46 am
Reply to  Kate

I so want Twig x Fin! They would have the cutest kits together! I reckon they could name them Wavekit, Kestrelkit, Vixenkit and Riverkit. Wavekit is a creamy brown tom with one ginger sock, Kestrelkit is a pale grey tom with a couple of ginger splotches, Vixenkit is a ginger she-cat with a grey tail, and Riverkit is a pale grey tabby Tom with blue eyes.

May 11, 2019 7:54 am
Reply to  Moonkit028

They sound adorable!

Flowerstep
Flowerstep
March 13, 2019 3:19 am

Hey Kate a few questions;
-can snow Kit hear in Starclan?
-how old are Squirrelflight and Leafpool?
-and who among Firestar descendents do u agree is the most “like Firestar?”

March 17, 2019 8:41 am
Reply to  Flowerstep

Old enough
No one is like Firestar. He was unique.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

Beepaw(Blazepaw)(Jaypaw)(Writer of Incorrect Warrior Quotes)
Beepaw(Blazepaw)(Jaypaw)(Writer of Incorrect Warrior Quotes)
March 17, 2019 1:51 pm
Reply to  Kate

Awww I’m so happy Snowkit can hear. Wish he could’ve heard BEFORE though. I’m STILL bitter about my poor boy.

So, Kate, I saw someone say that BlogClanners used to be mentioned in the books. What did they mean???

March 18, 2019 10:25 am

I used to smuggle the warriors names of BlogClanners into books 🙂 It was great.

Littlefang
Littlefang
March 29, 2019 2:37 am
Reply to  Kate

Did you now? You got me curious now… I’m still trying to forget when I first joined I asked if you could put the name, Littlefang in the books. How selfish of me! I don’t know wby, but now that I hear this, I’m daunted on how you some warrior names in. What were some you named after our lovely fans?

Still heir to the hare throne

Foxtail (Foxie)
Foxtail (Foxie)
March 17, 2019 7:47 pm

Yaas slay Firestar 😛

LØVƎSIƆK BLIИK (runnin’ 4 SW)

March 18, 2019 10:23 am

🙂

Rosewing
Rosewing
March 17, 2019 4:15 pm
Reply to  Flowerstep

Using the Events Timeline on the wikia, it looks like Squirrelflight and Leafpool were around 8 years old at the time of The Raging Storm. So if Lost Stars takes place in the next leaf-bare, they will be 9 in the new arc.

Stop and smell the roses

Turkeyflight
Turkeyflight
March 21, 2019 6:42 pm

Hi, Kate! What do you think about people shipping Alderheart and Puddleshine?

March 22, 2019 12:26 pm
Reply to  Turkeyflight

Cute ❤️

DarkStar
DarkStar
March 26, 2019 2:48 pm

OMG KATE (I FORGOT IF YOUR LAST NAME WAS A C OR K) CARRY I AM THE BIGGEST FAN OF WARRIORS EVER! (I EVEN HAVE FAN ART AND FAN FICTION!)
IT TRULY IS AN HONOR TO SPEAK TO YOU (sorry Caps lock) but anyway I don’t know if you take request’s but if you could maybe try and involve a character with the prefix dark? especially in WindClan

Hopeingwish
Hopeingwish
March 29, 2019 12:04 am

Good names for Violetshine’s kits could be Petuniakit and Blotchkit. Hope you like my idea.

Hopeingwish
Hopeingwish
March 29, 2019 12:19 am

How about her kits are named Pansykit and Blotchkit (Pansykit being yellow like Tree and Blotchkit being black with with blotches) hope you like the Idea.

Foxtail (Foxie)
Foxtail (Foxie)
March 30, 2019 11:37 pm
Reply to  Hopeingwish

SPOILER ALERT
Violetshine’s kits are named Rootkit (yellow tom) and Needlekit (black-and-white she-kit), named after Needletail most likely. 😀

LØVƎSIƆK BLIИK (runnin’ 4 SW)

Sapphirestar[founder of gemclan!}