The Raging Storm Spoiler Page

The Spoiler page for AVoS6: The Raging Storm!

Official book cover, illustrated by Owen Richardson.

…at least I’m pretty sure it’s Owen 😛

April 14th, 2018 edit: Whoops, it’s actually a discussion page because we don’t have enough info for it to be a spoiler page! Once we get the blurb, it’ll become a spoiler page!

November 2nd, 2018 edit: This is now a spoiler page 🙂

1,712 Replies to “The Raging Storm Spoiler Page”

1. Avatar
    Snowflower
    December 4, 2018 at 2:15 am

Kate, why were Cherrytail and Cloudmist never added to the allegiances after rejoining SkyClan in Darkest Night? It’s not like they’re dead. Cherrytail made an appearance when ShadowClan was attacking SkyClan’s camp in The Raging Storm fighting alongside Mintfur. I was sort of hoping to see her interact with Violetshine, as she is Cherrytail’s granddaughter.

Christmas Cakestar
      December 5, 2018 at 10:39 am

I can only refer you to the editorial team for Allegiance List queries…

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

Snowflower
        December 5, 2018 at 9:16 pm

Do you know how I can contact them?

Christmas Cakestar
          December 6, 2018 at 4:55 pm

I’m afraid I would be have my fonts ripped out if I passed on their contact details. But I do hear you and will pass on your message in a quiet whisper when they’re in a receptive mood.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

Jaysnow the Snowman
        December 6, 2018 at 3:46 am

My guess is that they forgot.

Taha
      December 6, 2018 at 9:24 pm

Can you send me a copy of a raging storm

2. Avatar
    Ashwillow12
    December 4, 2018 at 2:52 am

hyped for TBC <3

Jaysnow the Snowman
      December 4, 2018 at 11:44 am

It’s lovely seeing more positivity.

Ashwillow
      December 6, 2018 at 12:35 am

From me or in general..?

Jaysnow the Snowman
        December 6, 2018 at 7:55 pm

I mean in general…

3. Avatar
    Harrybrook
    December 5, 2018 at 6:46 am

Kate is it confirm-able that Blackstar is related to Spider Paw?

Christmas Cakestar
      December 5, 2018 at 10:24 am

Not as far as I know!

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

Snowflower
        December 5, 2018 at 9:18 pm

Spider Paw and Blackstar are both polydactyl cats. Spider Paw came first and the Warriors app stated that Blackstar comes from a long line of polydactyl cats.

4. Avatar
    Honeyswirl
    December 5, 2018 at 8:14 am

Will tree’s and violetshine’s kits be polydactyl too? I heard somewhere that its a passed down gene. I think it will be cool.

Snowflower
      December 5, 2018 at 9:19 pm

I’d love for this to be true for at least one of their kits. (I wish Kate would confirm how many they’ll have)

Jaysnow the Snowman
        December 10, 2018 at 5:40 am

My guess is that they’ll have three kits. I can’t wait to meet them.

5. Avatar
    Willowbrook
    December 5, 2018 at 1:14 pm

so there’s raging storm and rising storm…? no, thats not confusing at all.

6. Avatar
    Shadey misses Rainy
    December 5, 2018 at 1:42 pm

Should Hawkwing really have another mate? I loved hawkxpebble and Hawkwing, I mean, should he really have another mate? Pebbleshine was perfect and I really think I want another mate like Pebbleshine for Hawkwing

....

7. Avatar
    xxravenshadexx
    December 6, 2018 at 12:20 am

Kate, what happened to Shrewtooth? Did he die? He was my favorite SkyClan cat so I was just wondering. I just realized he wasn’t in AVOS, or Hawkwing’s Journey. Halfway through AVOS I was like: “Oh my, I just realized Shrewtooth isn’t here!”

Also… who are Heathertail’s parents and ,if she has any, siblings?

Christmas Cakestar
      December 6, 2018 at 4:54 pm

Ooh I don’t know! I hadn’t realised he’d disappeared! 🙁

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

Festive Foxies Frisking Through Snowflakes
        December 7, 2018 at 9:28 am

Heathertail’s father is Onestar and her mother is Whitetail, I believe. This therefore makes her Darktail’s half sister.

Faith it 'til you make it

Jaysnow the Snowman
        December 10, 2018 at 5:42 am

You said once that this happened when the authors weren’t paying attention to SkyClan. We may never know his fate…

Christmas Cakestar
          December 18, 2018 at 3:02 pm

Indeed… 🙂

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

8. Avatar
    Flowersteps in the moonlit snow
    December 6, 2018 at 4:11 am

Hey Kate if you had to choose a random (future) forbidden relationship (though I pray to Starclan that that will not happen), which would you like to see among all of these?

VTkit+Lightkit
    Blazepaw+One f Ivypools kits
    Alderheart+Velvet (again)
    Or Shadowkit + A SkyClan kit (either Sunnypaw or VTkit)
    Or one that you’d like to see tat you’ve created!

9. Avatar
    Dreamcloud
    December 6, 2018 at 3:55 pm

Hey Kate. A question: Why is Tigerstar being so terrible after he became a leader? Like he want peace with SkyClan in Tigerheart’s Shadow because he think that ShadowClan should give SkyClan the rabbit Plumwillow caught on ShadowClan’s territory because Sandynose give ShadowClan a rabbit that Tigerheart’s chasing, so it’s like that Tigerstar hate SkyClan in The Raging Storm and he’s pretty good to SkyClan a few moons ago in Tigerheart’s Shadow. Why?

Blooming Flower

Christmas Cakestar
      December 6, 2018 at 4:44 pm

He’s got to act tough to make sure he’s taken seriously. ShadowClan have been through a difficult time. He has to make them seem formidable again.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader