The Raging Storm Spoiler Page

The Spoiler page for AVoS6: The Raging Storm!

Official book cover, illustrated by Owen Richardson.

…at least I’m pretty sure it’s Owen 😛

April 14th, 2018 edit: Whoops, it’s actually a discussion page because we don’t have enough info for it to be a spoiler page! Once we get the blurb, it’ll become a spoiler page!

November 2nd, 2018 edit: This is now a spoiler page 🙂

1,661 Replies to “The Raging Storm Spoiler Page”

1. Jasmine L.
    February 5, 2019 at 1:55 am

I forgot to add this but Like how moth flight went around each clan teaching them how to be a medicine cat do you think Tree willl do the same for each clan Mediator?

• Jaysnow
      February 5, 2019 at 5:12 am

It’s a good idea! I hope so!! *glances at Kate*

• Littlefang hiding in the closet for Valentine's Day
      February 5, 2019 at 2:51 pm

That would make a bad thing! In my perspective, I think ONE mediator is good. Otherwise they WILL argue for their, and their only clan. I thought that Tree would take an apprentice from another clan, teach them, and when he dies, the taught, now raised in SkyClan’s ways, will return to their kin they likely barely know and be a full mediator. That would mean that this chosen cat has more than one perspective so that could educate them.

Heir to the hare throne

2. Snowflower
    February 5, 2019 at 4:28 am

Kate, what ever happened to Dragonfly from Nettlesplash’s bonus scene in Darkest Night? She was a member of Darktail’s rogues, but we never see her in the main story line. I really liked her and would like to see more of her.

February 5, 2019 at 7:56 am

I’m afraid she just faded into the forest with the other rogues. But I’m glad you liked her. Interesting periphery characters are always satisfying.

• Snowflower
        February 6, 2019 at 2:42 am

Aw, that’s a shame. I was kind of hoping that she was Tree’s sister since he mentioned he had a sickly sister and Dragonfly was pretty sickly when we first met her. Maybe Tree’s novella will mention something? They do kind of look alike. And by that, I mean they both have yellow pelts. And both are kind.

February 7, 2019 at 9:43 am

Kindness is good <3

• Melt My Foxie Heart <3
            February 8, 2019 at 7:04 pm

Only if Tree even gets a novella (will he?)

˚♡ I like warm hugs ♡˚

Embers on a Winter Dawn (Emberdawn)
              February 9, 2019 at 12:27 am

It is confirmed (or at least I think Kate said so) that Tree is getting his own novella 🙂

Writer, photographer, mod

• February 11, 2019 at 10:13 am

Yayyyy 😃😃!

#POTATO4LIFE

• Jaysnow
                February 14, 2019 at 7:32 am

The warriors website said so, not Kate.^^

Embers on a Winter Dawn (Emberdawn)
                  February 14, 2019 at 11:15 pm

Ahh, I get only second-hand knowledge from these comments, really 😛

Writer, photographer, mod

3. Snowflower
    February 7, 2019 at 4:49 am

Kate, just how old is Daisy exactly? She’s been with us since the 2nd series, but we never did find out her age. Ivypool stated at one point that Daisy was getting too old to be looking after another litter of kits, which implies to me that she might retire soon.

• Jaysnow
      February 8, 2019 at 3:01 am

My guess is around the same age as Spiderleg? Born around FQ’s time?

4. Twigfall
    February 8, 2019 at 1:52 am

So Kate,do you think Twig and Fin are mates now?

February 8, 2019 at 7:39 am

W.A.S. 🙂

5. Flowerstep
    February 8, 2019 at 6:51 pm

Hey Kate what’s your Patronus? Or what do you think it is?

February 9, 2019 at 7:32 am

My Patronus? Please explain!

• Goldenpaw (Goldenfawn)
        February 9, 2019 at 8:16 am

It’s basically an animal guardian from Harry Potter that represents you. There’s a test on Pottermore that lets people find out theirs.

• February 9, 2019 at 8:17 am

It’s the spell thingy in Harry Potter that scare some away dementors, and they take the form of some animal
        There’s like an official quiz for it
        Last time I did it I’m pretty sure mine was and Irish wolfhound or an osprey

We all miss you Rain <3

February 11, 2019 at 7:20 am

Thanks 🙂 Mine would probably be a wombat

• heart-shaped ivy leaves
            February 14, 2019 at 11:40 pm

*promptly searches “define wombat” into google*

oh ok that’s cool Kate!

mine’s a… um… oh yeah a doe 🙂

February 15, 2019 at 7:23 am

😀

• Melt My Foxie Heart <3
                February 15, 2019 at 6:38 pm

Mine is a black and white cat ^^

˚♡ I like warm hugs ♡˚

• Ashwillow12
      February 9, 2019 at 4:21 pm

Kate, it’s a Harry Potter thing..
      Flower it’s probably best you don’t assume that people know what your talking about. Instead, maybe start off like “Do you like harry potter?” and go from there.

February 11, 2019 at 7:23 am

😀 I’m very out of the loop Potterwise

• February 12, 2019 at 3:44 am

Me too 🙂 I’ve never read them or seen the movies, but my friends tell me lots about it.

one touch and i ignite 🔥

February 12, 2019 at 9:04 am

Perhaps we should. Or is it too late now?

6. Squirrelheart
    February 11, 2019 at 5:59 am

I’m pretty sure Flowerstep means the patronusses of Harry Potter, Kate.
    Mine is a wolf btw ^^

February 11, 2019 at 7:17 am

Ah, I see. Thank you.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Cat Dreaming on Valentine's Day(Dreamcloud/Dream)
      February 11, 2019 at 7:20 am

Just wondering, how did you know that?

Blooming Flower

• Flowerstep
        February 12, 2019 at 1:34 am

Mine is a sphynx cat 😸

• Goldenpaw (Goldenfawn)
        February 12, 2019 at 4:31 am

There’s a test on Pottermore. 🙂

7. Barksplinter
    February 11, 2019 at 3:06 pm

Hello Kate, I’ve got two questions for you ^-^ Do you know the eye colors of Cinderheart’s and Lionblaze’s kits (Fernsong, Hollytuft, Sorrelstripe, Flypaw, Snappaw, Spotpaw)? And I’ve always been wondering why Sorrelstripe got the suffix -stripe although she doesn’t have any stripes (she’s never been described with stripes and in the manga of Bramblestar’s Storm she’s shown without, too), do you have an explanation for that? 😀

February 12, 2019 at 9:09 am

When it comes to colours and descriptions, I kopek quiet. If it’s not on the wiki, it hasn’t been decided yet and it’s unhelpful for a single erin to unilaterally decide. Let’s both wait and see.

• Melt My Foxie Heart <3
        February 15, 2019 at 6:46 pm

According to the wiki, Fernsong and Hollytuft have green eyes (Hollytuft is the spitting image of Hollyleaf and she was named after Hollyleaf so I’d assume she had green eyes) and Sorrelstripe has blue eyes. Flypaw has pale amber (or orange) eyes or something, Spotpaw has yellow eyes, and Snappaw has green eyes (this is all according to how the wiki portrays them though).

I like to imagine Sorrelstripe with one thick dark brown stripe running down her back/spine (like Graystripe). 🙂

˚♡ I like warm hugs ♡˚

8. Breezylight
    February 12, 2019 at 1:17 am

Hey Kate, I don’t know what’s going on but I think Goodreads have been spreading rumors about new books in the Warriors series, back then when I ask about the rest of the book titles for The Broken Code, well, there’s more where that came from, Goodreads listed two other super editions, about Alderheart’s Mistake and Juniperclaw’s Balance, and two sets of novellas, ones called Destiny of a Warrior, which includes Leopardfur’s Despair, Fallen Leaves’s Misery, and Spiderstar’s Task, the second novella set is Stories from the Clans, which includes, Whitestorm’s Message, Stormfur’s Tribe, and Snowtuft’s Revenge, but this one includes an actual blurb, sorry that this is very long but thank you for taking the time to read this, but I don’t know if this is something you should be concerned about

February 12, 2019 at 9:08 am

I suspect someone is having some fun on Goodreads. I quite like making up Warriors titles myself. Adding a little blurb is fun too. I’d enjoy this trend on Goodreads while it lasts. 🙂

• Jaysnow
        February 12, 2019 at 9:12 am

I don’t really find it fun when someone is ruining a reliable information source…

February 13, 2019 at 6:48 am

I can see that. But I’m sure you’re well qualified to tell the truth from the fiction.

• Breezylight
        February 12, 2019 at 4:59 pm

Because I like the title Destiny of a Warrior, and a novella about Stormfur and Snowtuft would be interesting

February 13, 2019 at 6:47 am

😀

• Melt My Foxie Heart <3
            February 15, 2019 at 6:49 pm

Ooh I like these ideas though! These novellas would be interesting to read if they were real.

˚♡ I like warm hugs ♡˚

• Winterwhisper, 2019 Edition
        February 13, 2019 at 5:50 am

Kate I haven’t seen you on Goodreads in forever!

But I need you

February 13, 2019 at 6:45 am

There’s not enough time in the day for every website!

9. Breezylight
    February 12, 2019 at 4:56 pm

Well glad it’s nothing too bad, are one of these gonna be actual books??? And does Goodreads work like a wiki???

• Jaysnow
      February 14, 2019 at 3:28 am

I doubt it. And, I guess, yeah, kind of.