The Raging Storm Spoiler Page

The Spoiler page for AVoS6: The Raging Storm!

Official book cover, illustrated by Owen Richardson.

…at least I’m pretty sure it’s Owen πŸ˜›

April 14th, 2018 edit: Whoops, it’s actually a discussion page because we don’t have enough info for it to be a spoiler page! Once we get the blurb, it’ll become a spoiler page!

November 2nd, 2018 edit: This is now a spoiler page πŸ™‚

1,734 Replies to “The Raging Storm Spoiler Page”

1. Jasmine L.
    February 19, 2019 at 1:21 am

I have an idea for one of violetshine’s kits. Lets say there is a battle between Skyclan and shadowclan. A shadowclan cat decides to steal a kit from Violetshine and bring it back to shadowclan, lying that it was a stray. The shadowclan apprentice either threatens to kill the kit if she tells shadowclan that she is a skyclan kit, or she is just to young to remember that she is skyclan. The kit will have a new name and can be fostered by a shadowclan queen and will have a somewhat normal shadowclan life until the secret is revealed.
    I also have ideas for the kit that gets kidnapped:
    Lightkit,Mistkit,Mintkit,Mottlekit,Lavenderkit,NIghtkit,Hailkit,Frozenkit,Mossykit,Pebblekit in honor of pebbleshine,soilkit,ricekit,wheatkit,juniperkit,vanillakit, or floatingkit.
    My favorites are Lightpelt, Mintbranch, Frozendusk,Riceheart, Vanillanose,Nightfall, Pebbleshade, and FLoatingfire. I bet not a single one of these ideas will be used, but i just had to get it off of my chest. (sorry this comment is so long….)

2. Twigfall
    February 20, 2019 at 4:06 am

Hey Kate,will Fin and Twig end up as mates?

Needlepaw is great

• A Kate for All Seasons
      February 20, 2019 at 7:45 am

W.A.S

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Twigfall
        February 24, 2019 at 12:27 am

Oof what does W.A.S mean?

Needlepaw is great

• Embers on a Winter Dawn (Emberdawn)
          February 24, 2019 at 6:30 pm

Wait And See! It’s a phrase that essentially says “wait for the book to come out” πŸ˜›

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

3. Flowerstep
    February 21, 2019 at 6:12 am

Hey Kate if you could bring any of the Warrior Cats from the series to life and make them your best friend, who would you choose (probably Twigbranch or Alderheart for me…I feel like I’d get along with them)

• A Kate for All Seasons
      February 21, 2019 at 8:10 am

Graystripe. There’s a reason why I wrote Firestar’s best friend that way. πŸ™‚

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• February 21, 2019 at 7:42 pm

Graystripe would be an amazing best friend πŸ˜€

Don't Lose Ur Head πŸ—‘πŸ’š

• A Kate for All Seasons
          February 22, 2019 at 1:11 pm

πŸ˜€

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Viper-Paw
        February 26, 2019 at 2:42 am

Graystripe would be a really great friend! I’d do Leafpool. Do you think she would be a good friend, Kate?

I feel bad for Mapleshade.

• A Kate for All Seasons
          February 26, 2019 at 8:31 am

Definitely!

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• March 1, 2019 at 10:37 pm

I’d want to be friends with Squirrelflight. I think she would be really fun to be friends with. Also Moth Flight. It would be great to be friends with both of them. πŸ™‚

You can never laugh too much

4. Beepaw(boop-paw*boop*)(Jaydapple)
    March 1, 2019 at 10:22 pm

When Tree and Violetshine are both older will they have kits together, or will they not have kits??? I know they won’t not be mates because they already basically are but… yeah.

5. Hollykit, the owner of a cruise ship
    March 2, 2019 at 8:53 pm

YOU ARE OFF HOLLYKITS PRIVATE CRUISE SHIP FINLEAP
    I mean, seriously, Twigy doesn’t want kits.
    She doesn’t
    And Twig X Bumblestripe is starting to look good.
    Violetshine and Tree get to go to the premium hotels.
    Yay.
    Fernsing and Ivypool, you too.
    Take the kits.
    Thank you for listening to my intercom, please continue your activities.

6. Twigshade
    March 11, 2019 at 1:56 am

Hey Kate,what was the point of making Twig reject the idea of having kits?Was it to show that not all she-cats have to have kits or is it for a future plot in TBC?

Needlepaw is great

• A Kate for All Seasons
      March 11, 2019 at 7:33 am

I don’t think she NEVER wants kits. She wants a career first.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• March 17, 2019 at 7:37 pm

I like the idea of Twigbranch having a career first! It fits the modern scheme in today’s world quite well. πŸ™‚

The Election Of 2019, not 1800

• Wildbird
        April 7, 2019 at 8:13 pm

I think in the end of the book, when Alderheart says she looked bigger, I think it’s referring to when Alderpaw first got Twigkit and Violetkit w/ Needlepaw, he says she was so small, she looked like a twig. So, I think, it was just a lil’ flashback :3 Or Twig is getting fluffier.

• frostedwillow
        May 9, 2019 at 7:39 pm

that’s what a lot of people wanted for ivy pool and because she deserved to be deputy way more than squirrel flight at least in my opinion. she went from this awesome female character that didn’t need no mans that could do whatever she wanted because she was way better than dove wing. but then she met fern song and really it was quite infuriating reading this because there was really nothing to base there romance off of. especially since ivy pool was and still is one of the main characters there could and should have been way more focus on her love life as much as for her as there was for her sister. it was also irritating because she is still very young and could have done way more and at least ended up with a more well known character. to me this is just a minor explanation for why ivypool deserves a better plot. and also just in the books in general for some of the more loved characters there should be more plot development about them and there future partners. i remember skipping some chapters because the characters were just gathering herbs for the medicine cat and they were extremely boring. so you could take the more plot development with love interests and place some flirting in there. an example could be that the love interests asked if they can help gather the herbs or go hunting with them. i know this happens but it seems that the authors of the series call those hunting trips “dates” and i believe that there should be more ground work around the loved yes minor characters. i love the books but they could always be improved. just like how there are way to many characters to keep track of and something needs to be done about it.

• A Kate for All Seasons
          May 10, 2019 at 8:17 am

I absolutely agree with you about Ivypool, but I am just one voice among many.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Moonkit028
        May 10, 2019 at 11:46 am

I so want Twig x Fin! They would have the cutest kits together! I reckon they could name them Wavekit, Kestrelkit, Vixenkit and Riverkit. Wavekit is a creamy brown tom with one ginger sock, Kestrelkit is a pale grey tom with a couple of ginger splotches, Vixenkit is a ginger she-cat with a grey tail, and Riverkit is a pale grey tabby Tom with blue eyes.

• A Kate for All Seasons
          May 11, 2019 at 7:54 am

They sound adorable!

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

7. Flowerstep
    March 13, 2019 at 3:19 am

Hey Kate a few questions;
    -can snow Kit hear in Starclan?
    -how old are Squirrelflight and Leafpool?
    -and who among Firestar descendents do u agree is the most β€œlike Firestar?”

• A Kate for All Seasons
      March 17, 2019 at 8:41 am

Old enough
      No one is like Firestar. He was unique.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Beepaw(Blazepaw)(Jaypaw)(Writer of Incorrect Warrior Quotes)
        March 17, 2019 at 1:51 pm

Awww I’m so happy Snowkit can hear. Wish he could’ve heard BEFORE though. I’m STILL bitter about my poor boy.

So, Kate, I saw someone say that BlogClanners used to be mentioned in the books. What did they mean???

• A Kate for All Seasons
          March 18, 2019 at 10:25 am

I used to smuggle the warriors names of BlogClanners into books πŸ™‚ It was great.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Littlefang
            March 29, 2019 at 2:37 am

Did you now? You got me curious now… I’m still trying to forget when I first joined I asked if you could put the name, Littlefang in the books. How selfish of me! I don’t know wby, but now that I hear this, I’m daunted on how you some warrior names in. What were some you named after our lovely fans?

Still heir to the heir throne

• Foxtail (Foxie)
        March 17, 2019 at 7:47 pm

Yaas slay Firestar πŸ˜›

Faith it 'til you make it

• A Kate for All Seasons
          March 18, 2019 at 10:23 am

πŸ™‚

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Rosewing
      March 17, 2019 at 4:15 pm

Using the Events Timeline on the wikia, it looks like Squirrelflight and Leafpool were around 8 years old at the time of The Raging Storm. So if Lost Stars takes place in the next leaf-bare, they will be 9 in the new arc.

Stop and smell the roses

8. Turkeyflight
    March 21, 2019 at 6:42 pm

Hi, Kate! What do you think about people shipping Alderheart and Puddleshine?

• A Kate for All Seasons
      March 22, 2019 at 12:26 pm

Cute ❀️

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

9. DarkStar
    March 26, 2019 at 2:48 pm

OMG KATE (I FORGOT IF YOUR LAST NAME WAS A C OR K) CARRY I AM THE BIGGEST FAN OF WARRIORS EVER! (I EVEN HAVE FAN ART AND FAN FICTION!)
    IT TRULY IS AN HONOR TO SPEAK TO YOU (sorry Caps lock) but anyway I don’t know if you take request’s but if you could maybe try and involve a character with the prefix dark? especially in WindClan

10. March 29, 2019 at 12:04 am

Good names for Violetshine’s kits could be Petuniakit and Blotchkit. Hope you like my idea.