Top 4 Warrior Cats Who Deserve More Recognition (Spoilers!) by Rainstorm257

Rainstorm257 shares 4 characters they think deserve more recognition.

Art by nizumifangs

1) Violetshine- Violetshine is truly a hero amongst the clans. She saved ShadowClan and part of RiverClan from the rogues, and she came up with a rescue plan to save the remaining SkyClan cats who were stuck with the humans. She doesn’t give herself credit because she did let her best friend die, but that was only because there was hardly anything she could do to help. Her sister, Alderheart, Finpaw and a lot of other cats act as though Violetshine is a rank Twigbranch. In the end, Violetshine has done a lot more heroic things than most cats and none of her rescues were in vain.

2) Hollyleaf- Hollyleaf has good ideas and plans that have helped the clans, but Jayfeather, Lionblaze and even Sol get a lot of the credit. She is also strongly looked down upon because she killed Ashfur, but technically Ashfur tried to kill Firestar, Lionblaze, Jayfeather and yes, Hollyleaf. So in a way, Hollyleaf did a deed for the clans, because Ashfur would probably kill some other important cat like Leafpool or Bramblestar. In the end Hollyleaf sacrificed er life for the clans and went on to StarClan’s heavenly ranks.

3) Thistleclaw- Okay, come on, if Ashfur went to StarClan then why didn’t Thistleclaw? I mean before he died Thistleclaw only killed a couple cats, who were already dead and in the Dark Forest. He killed Dark Forest cats, that is kinda the goal for most warriors in the Great Battle. Maybe if Bluestar had treated him better he would be nicer, I mean come on Ashfur is a ruthless murder machine who didn’t actually kill anyone because he wasn’t manipulative enough. Anyway, my point is Thistleclaw wanted to be the best warrior possible while Ashfur wanted to get revenge. Maybe if Snowfur had survived he would have a different destiny.

4) Mapleshade- Mapleshade was a brilliant warrior, in fact she was very much like Bluestar. However, unlike Bluestar, Mapleshade’s Clanmates were fox-hearts. Bluestar had Spottedleaf, Featherwhisker, Thrushpelt, Graypool and Oakheart to help her, while Mapleshade’s medicine cat revealed Mapleshade’s secret, no cat stepped forward as her mate, and Appledusk neglected her and turned her away. Mapleshade deserves more, more than what she was given.

26 Replies to “Top 4 Warrior Cats Who Deserve More Recognition (Spoilers!) by Rainstorm257”

1. April 15, 2018 at 12:15 am

I completely agree with Violetshine, Mapleshade, and Hollyleaf . Not Thistleclaw, though, all he did was battle and yearn for power and all he wanted with his Clan was to have control. He deserved the Dark Forest, honestly.

σ hσlч вlσgclαn stαírcαsє 2016

2. Brackenpaw (Brackendawn)
    April 15, 2018 at 12:35 am

Cool article! 😀

My awesomeness comes naturally

3. Sky
    April 15, 2018 at 1:02 am

I agree! I only slightly disagree but overall agree with Thistleclaw.

4. April 15, 2018 at 1:40 am

I agree with all of this except Thistleclaw he is just bad, just bad.

5. Willowpaw (Wistep)
    April 15, 2018 at 1:48 am

Violetshine, Mapleshade, and Hollyleaf, yes. But Thistleclaw… not so much. 😛 Nice article, though!

6. 🌷Cheetah Tumbling into Spring Meadow... uh... Sparkishly (Cheetahpaw/spark)🌷
    April 15, 2018 at 2:09 am

I agree with all of them! Even though Mapleshade went insane in the end, she was still a great warrior. Thistleclaw was a great warrior as well, but he did have a little too much ambition for his own good.

7. April 15, 2018 at 4:19 am

I agree with you (beside the Thistleclaw part 😉)! In fact, Mapleshade, Hollyleaf and Violetshine are on my favourite characters list 😆! Nice article 😸!

!!Running for senior warrior!!

8. Foxie Spring Butterflies
    April 15, 2018 at 5:03 am

Awesome article, Rain!! YES HOLLYLEAF IS AMAZING!!! 😍😍 And Mapleshade for the win!! I really want to experience/know more about Thistleclaw’s character more so I can actually have a true opinion on him (I still haven’t read Bluestar’s Propehcy).

Finally running 4 SW (I’m old)

9. Sunpelt Who Has Ripped RoF From Amazon Box Jail And Devoured Its Contents (Sunpelt)
    April 15, 2018 at 5:13 am

I think you’re confusing “recognition” with “goodness.” Violetshine gets plenty of recognition already, and even from inside the book, where in SS she comes to the ThunderClan camp after Needletail dying and they’re like ” you’re a hero Violetpaw!” And Thistleclaw and Mapleshade definitely get enough recognition already. Also, I love Hollyleaf :3

sun-warmed kitty fur 😺

10. April 15, 2018 at 11:39 am

I agree with everything but thisleclaw

he threated bluefur that’s why she was mean back she may have never liked him but she was never mean before he was mean to her. He also manipulated spottedleaf into loving him when it was made clear he didn’t really. and other things I cant think of right now

11. April 15, 2018 at 3:57 pm

Great article! (GO HOLLLYLEAF!!!!! 😀 )I agree with everything except Thistleclaw…like everyone else here. Your article came out right after one saying how bad Thistleclaw was 😛

andy's coming!!

• April 20, 2018 at 12:51 pm

Super cool! I really like Violetshine. Go Violetshine!! And go Hollyleaf!!

• Purpleshade
      April 24, 2018 at 6:44 am

Yep, that was mine. So I know this is a late comment but I agree with all of them except for Thistleclaw. I mean, no one gave Hollyleaf any credit. Everyone was like, “The three saved the world! Plus Ivypool.” Hollyleaf saved Ivypool!

• Hazelfoot
        July 5, 2018 at 6:55 am

(This is a few weeks later, but I’mma add my thoughts anyways)

Though Ivypool ended up spying for them in the DF after learning about the prophecy, giving them inside information and being able to teach the Clan cats about ways/moves to fight against the DF with. Even if Ivypool died in DF battle and Hollyleaf hadn’t saved her, the Clans still would have won and Ivypool still would have done her spy work. I do like Hollyleaf, and it probably sounds like I don’t, and she does deserve more recognition, but all Hollyleaf’s sacrifice did was allow Ivypool to live longer.

12. Crookedjaw II
    April 15, 2018 at 4:14 pm

AMAZING!

13. Spencer
    April 15, 2018 at 7:25 pm

Ashfur and Mudclaw went to StarClan instead of The Dark Forest because they thought they were following Warrior Code, Thistleclaw However did not and that is why he is in The Dark Forest =^.^=

• April 20, 2018 at 12:51 pm

I agree.

• juni
      April 20, 2018 at 3:21 pm

Um, no. Where’d you read that?

According to Warriors Wikia: Vicky said that“”[He] went to StarClan because he was essentially a loyal and well-meaning warrior. He was just driven a bit crazy from unrequited love!”, and also replied that she’d been thinking for a long while about where to send him, and considered the Dark Forest.”

• Fluffytail
        May 1, 2018 at 12:07 am

He almost murdered a cat with Tigerpaw.