223 Replies to “Survivors Discussion Page”

1. Avatar
    Wolfpaw (Wolfie)
    March 4, 2019 at 10:23 pm

Who are your top 5 fave characters?
    For me they are:
    1. Arrow
    2. Bella
    3. Sunshine
    4. Moon
    5.Twitch

March 5, 2019 at 3:21 pm

1. Lucky, didn’t actually realized it until the last book 😛
      2. Storm
      3. Moon
      4.Sunshine
      5. Sweet

I Am You... I See Me In You...

March 6, 2019 at 4:56 am

Not sure of the exact order, but I like Arrow, Bella, Storm, Moon (cause she has my name 😛 ), Sweet, and Twitch (ignore the fact that I just said 6 😛 )

one touch and i ignite 🔥

Butterflyflower
      March 7, 2019 at 8:35 pm

I might end up doing more than five, but
      1. Arrow!
      2. Tie between Bella and Storm
      3. Sunshine
      4. Twitch
      5. Bruno, Fiery, Mickey, Nip, Scramble, and Tiny (but really all the pups)
      6. Thoughtful
      7. Peaceful
      8. Fang

2. Avatar
    xxravenshadexx
    March 5, 2019 at 3:51 am

MAN I LOVE SURVIVORS!!!
    The ending of the latest book just hit me. Wow…it was touching and beautiful!
    You know what would be cool? To know if Mickey and Snap could have pups. I always sorta wondered if they could because maybe Mickey’s fixed. Then again, Bella and Arrow had pups. The Dog Garden dogs don’t seem fixed, either, apparently. If Mickey and Snap COULD have pups, that’d be wickedly cool!
    Also, I’d ship one of them with either Bella or Lucky’s offspring (when they’re all older of course), and maybe even one of Moon’s offspring with Bella or Lucky’s offspring.

3. Avatar
    Butterflyflower
    March 7, 2019 at 8:38 pm

I finished the last book, and I think I’m going to go cry for ten hours draw a picture of Arrow, Bella, their pups, Storm, Lucky, Sweet, and their pups, because they’re all either family or close to being family.

4. Avatar
    Butterflyflower
    March 7, 2019 at 8:48 pm

My favorite ships are probably:
    ArrowxBella
    LuckyxSweet
    FieryxMoon
    AlphaxCalamity
    ThoughtfulxStorm
    MickeyxSnap?
    BrunoxDart? (Naaahhhhh… They kind of both have similar personalities. I think BrunoxMartha would’ve made more sense. And neither of these can happen now since both Bruno and Martha are dead, but at least Bruno is with Martha now.)
    RakexRuff also seems like it would have worked, but what about RakexChase or RakexDart?