280 Replies to “Survivors Discussion Page”

1. Brightpaw (pool)
    October 27, 2019 at 3:49 pm

I just started reading Survivors (I’ve been meaning to read it for… a couple of years ๐Ÿ˜› ). It’s suuuper dang good, and I’m on the 3rd book! Obviously Lucky is my favorite character so far, and Mickey’s my second-fav ๐Ÿ˜›

• Shadowy Clo who will try to be spooky
      October 30, 2019 at 12:28 am

Omsc I LOOOOOVE Survivors Omsc you’re gonna love it ahhh it’s just blaahhh I don’t wanna spoil okay i’ll stop ๐Ÿ˜›

Sokeefe all the way

• Brightpaw (pool)
        October 30, 2019 at 12:56 am

๐Ÿ˜› Yeah, it’s really good so far

• December 20, 2019 at 3:31 pm

Awesome!

• December 20, 2019 at 3:35 pm

What is your favorite part of the third book so far??

2. leafpool517
    December 7, 2019 at 11:32 pm

I love survivors and Iโ€™m on book two of the gathering darkness. My favorite character is sweet and my second favorite is lucky.๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿ•

3. Minnowpaw/tail
    December 26, 2019 at 6:11 pm

I LOVE ALL the books!! I have read all of them so far!! THey are AWESOME!! My fav character is Storm/Fierce. I would be named Moon. What would your name be?

• December 28, 2019 at 7:10 pm

My name would be Moon too!

• Frosted Star At Dawn
      February 3, 2020 at 4:30 pm

Yes, Storm/Fierce is life! I would be named Star, or Sky, or Night. I can’t decide which XD

Sแดษดษข Oา“ Tสœแด‡ Rษชsษชษดษข Sแด›แด€ส€

• Stormsong
        April 16, 2020 at 6:59 pm

I like Star but they’re all good! ๐Ÿ™‚

• Stormsong
      April 16, 2020 at 6:55 pm

Yeah, Storm is my fav ๐Ÿ™‚ (obviously not cuz of the name relation to mine lol)

4. Turtlepaw/ dapple loves bubble wrap.
    February 4, 2020 at 2:08 pm

My top ten favorite Survivors characters: 1. Tie between Lucky and his pups. 2. Storm. 3. Sweet. 4. Moon. 5. Sunshine. 6. Bella. 7. Fiery. 8. Arrow. 9. Mickey. 10. Snap.

5. April 9, 2020 at 1:27 pm

Iโ€™m gonna try to bring this discussion page back. WHOโ€™S WITH ME?

*crickets chirp.*

6. Butterflyflower
    April 21, 2020 at 8:11 pm

My favorite characters are Arrow, Bella, Storm, Bruno, Sunshine, and Fiery.

My favorite ships are ArrowxBella and FieryxMoon.

7. April 27, 2020 at 5:47 pm

Should I read Survivors?

Happy Pride month! ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ

8. Ginny76
    April 30, 2020 at 1:45 pm

I’ve never read Survivors but I’m half way through Warriors. I’m thinking of ordering Survivors later this evening or tomorrow. Tell me: is it worth buying? Because I can’t find a box set with all of the books in it, only one with the first three which is 19 euro. If I get that as well as all the others not together it’s 43 euro. So is it worth spending money?????

Ginevra Molly Weasley

• April 30, 2020 at 5:10 pm

I think it’s a really good series! I don’t really know what the money you use is equivalent to mine, but if the books are pretty much the same price in both places, I’ll say this: I didn’t have to buy the first three Survivors books because they were at the library, but after that, I either bought the rest or got them as gifts, but I did buy a pretty decent amount of them, and it was definitely worth it. So if you’re wondering if it’s a good book series that would be worth reading, even if you have to buy it, I would say yes, even if the very first book isn’t super good in comparison to the rest.

9. Juniperblaze!
    May 24, 2020 at 9:32 pm

Iโ€™m so sad Survivors ended! (Even though Iโ€™ve only read the first series) My favorite characters are Lucky, Mickey (MickeyxGlove forever) and Twitch!