175 Replies to “Survivors Discussion Page”

1. Ghostwhisper
    July 10, 2018 at 2:32 am

My goodness, this series is such a thriller! (I’m going to try my best not to spoil anything.) My heart was literally beating so hard I thought it would burst out of my chest in some scenes!

ghostie <3

• July 10, 2018 at 2:26 pm

Thanks for not spoiling, I read this without thinking about the possible spoilers 😛

My Speed, My Lane, My Pace

2. July 13, 2018 at 3:52 pm

oooh i just go my first book hope it’s good 😀

gone with the self of the day

3. Butterflyflower
    July 17, 2018 at 3:14 am

I’m taking art request for Survivors characters! 😀
    Characters I’ve already done/I’m already going to do:
    Breeze
    Storm
    Mickey
    Bella
    Arrow

4. July 21, 2018 at 4:25 pm

Extream spoiler for Exiles Journey ahead. I apologize if I ruin it for you, I just need a place to throw rage XDDDD I feel bad spoiling, while everyone is so catious about it… But what is the point of a discussion page is you cant disscuss i supose. Ack I am so sorry lol

GAH! COUGH BAH CHA LA FAH! Breeze????? Why you???? I can’t beleive I just read that. Breeze whyyy? Ohgosh… oh gosh it kind of makes sense, and yet that just makes everything worse! What happened to breeze??? The gentle pup watcher???? OOOOF I AM SO CONFUZZLED. Well… I am not confused, i am more angry at that little brute! What the heck? She has some problems. Shes like darktail the second lol. Okay, sorry for sort of spamming my hate. I am just so shocked. Exiles journey was probably the best and most exciting book I have ever read. I need more lol.

• Silversong
      August 16, 2018 at 5:07 pm

Spoilers:
      Breeze!?! Why Breeze! She was one of my favorite characters! Now that I think about it it does kinds make sense………..

Be Happy, Be Bright, Be You!

5. Butterflyflower
    July 23, 2018 at 8:57 pm

Here’s my Survivors art!

View post on imgur.com

I’ll draw Bruno and Fiery next

6. July 30, 2018 at 6:52 am

I have to say I truly love this series, It introduced me to the Erin Hunter books, (I HATED cats back then…) I started with book 2, because I couldn’t find book 1 at my not-so-local library, anyways it was a blast, and when I came back to book 1 I realised why not many people are on board this series, Book 1 was a bore, and would throw off new readers, compared to the warriors series, where the first book hooks you right from the start. ðŸķI’d recommend starting at book 2 when the real adventure begins.

Currently covered in bird poop

• July 31, 2018 at 2:32 pm

I love book 1 😛

My Speed, My Lane, My Pace

7. August 3, 2018 at 2:44 pm

I saw the new book at the library a few days ago and I was so tempted to bring it home with me but I want to read it through my own copy so 😛

My Speed, My Lane, My Pace