189 Replies to “Survivors Discussion Page”

1. Smokepaw
    October 18, 2018 at 1:55 pm

Love the books!
    I started with the Survivors series first. I would have probably never have read the Warriors series if I hadn’t read Survivors!

• ๐Ÿ‘ป Silver Ghosts Singing Haunted Songs ๐Ÿ‘ป (Silversong)
      October 22, 2018 at 1:47 am

Same!

2. November 4, 2018 at 6:20 pm

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I HAVE RETURNED TO THIS DEAD PAGE AFTER COMPLETING THE NEW BOOK

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

SPOILERS HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

ALRIGHT

BREEZE

I HAD A FEELING IT WOULD BE HER BUT THEN SHE BECAME A VICTIM SO LIKE I DECIDED IT WASN’T HER BECAUSE WELL SHE COULDN’T BE A VICTIM OF HERSELF BUT WELL LOOK WHERE WE’RE AT NOW I MEAN I DID LITERALLY EVERYTHING STORM DID ๐Ÿ˜›

AND THE PUPS AND THEIR LITTLE PUP TALK I’M DYING THEY’RE SO CUTE “NIP PUSH” “NOT ME” “WAS TUFTY” SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE “STORM DID A BIG BARK”

AND LUCKYYYYYYYYYY I FORGOT HOW MUCH I LOVE LUCKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY AND MICKEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY AND SUNSHINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE JUST AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ALSO BELLA AND ARROWWWWWWWWWW EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

I’ll stop screaming now since no one will probably see it ๐Ÿ˜›

But on the Wiki it says the next one will be last Survivors book overall??? Does that mean no more survivors at all after the next one comes out??? I really hope not ๐Ÿ™

I Am You... I See Me In You...

• Butterflyflower
      November 5, 2018 at 1:21 am

Yes! Arrow and Bella and their pups! Poor Tufty!

I also love Thoughtful and Peaceful! I don’t ship Storm with anyone, but if I did, I would ship her with Thoughtful just because I stil want to see wolf/doberman hybrids, but that probably won’t happen. ๐Ÿ˜›

I hope there will at least be more novellas or maybe even Super Editions after the last book comes out. I’d like to have something on Arrow! And maybe some of the other dobermans like Fang and Blade.

• November 15, 2018 at 4:54 pm

Tuftyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I love what they’ve done with Storm with making her completely annoyed and against having a mate ๐Ÿ˜› Wolf/doberman hybrids sound amazingggggggggggg ๐Ÿ˜›

Ah yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ๐Ÿ˜› I’d love to see something from Lucky’s pov again, but I doubt we’ll get that ๐Ÿ˜› Maybe we’ll get something about how the Leashed Dogs first dealt with big growl(was that what it was called? been so long since I read about it oops) Super Editions would be amazingggggggggg honestly ๐Ÿ˜› Maybe a novella would be good for what happened with Bella and Arrow after they left the Wild Pack, and one for the Wild Pack after storm left ๐Ÿ˜› Ahhhhhhhhhh there’s so much more that could happen with this series that I want to see ๐Ÿ˜›

Also, sorry for the late reply, I forgot I had left this comment ๐Ÿ˜›

I Am You... I See Me In You...

3. โ„๏ธChilly, Silly Dawnpawโ„๏ธ
    November 11, 2018 at 7:20 pm

Wow…..first it was warriors and now I stuck on Survivors ANDDDD Bravelands.
    But I’m sure glad I am. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Vouch for Moon and Aster!

4. January 11, 2019 at 3:33 am

This page is DEEAADDDDDDD ๐Ÿ˜›
    But um… i love the newer arc. It’s super suspenseful, with tons of cliffhangers (why Erins why must you torture ussss). The characters are well done, and plot is AMAZING. Gosh. Love it. But are they seriously ending the series? It honestly sucks. It’s a lovely series ๐Ÿ™‚

Sprinting for Senior Warrior!

• Butterflyflower
      January 14, 2019 at 9:23 pm

Yes! I love Survivors, and I’m sad it’s ending, but I know the ending will be good, and I’m still hoping for some more Novellas. I don’t want it to completely end like Seekers (I loved Seekers too), but the main author for Survivors is also the main one for Bravelands, so maybe the main series of Survivors ending will mean she’ll have more time for Bravelands, but she could still write some more Novellas for Survivors (Bravelands Novellas would be cool too.)

But yes, the second Survivors series is like a murder mystery, and in my opinion, it’s one of the best!

I love Arrow, Storm, Bella, Twitch, Sunshine, Thoughtful, Peaceful, and Mickey, and a lot of other characters!