Was BlueStar Right To GIve Up Her Kits? (StoneFur And MistyFoot) SPOILERS! by Stormspark

Stormspark wonders if Bluestar did the right thing by giving up her kits.

Official artwork by Wayne McLoughlin

Hi Guys Wassup! 😛 This is My First Article And Im Pretty Nervous About It ^_^
Anyway, Today I’ll be Talking ABout “Was BlueStar Right TO GIve Up Her Kits?”Well, In My Opinoin, Yes!! But Carry On Reading To Find Out My Reasons, By The Way if You Disagree Just tell Me , And Give Me Reasons I Might End Up Changing My Mind!
So, Lets Start With Teh basics(And Pros And Cons, These Are The Con-Basics, If That Makes Sense :D), If She Hadn’t Of Given Them Up,
1. Bluestar Would Have DIed Alot Earlier (Well, A Few Minutes..) And Fireheart/Star Would Have Died With Bluestar….
2. RIverClan Wouldnt Have Had The Two Strongest (My Stupid And Silly Opinoin :D) Warriors Ever!
3. ThistleClaw Would Have Became Leader…. And There Would Have Been Alot Of Deaths For Young Warriors, That Were Very Unnecessiary..

Ill Explain These In More Detail Later

And Now To The Basic-Pro Things… I Dont Know Lemme Just Talk

The Pretty Obvious One… MOSS KIT WOULDNT HAVE DIED!!!!!!
Ok, Im Just Going To Go On A Small Talk ABout This One..
Hi Guys Wassup! 😛 This is My First Article And Im Pretty Nervous About It ^_^
Anyway, Today I’ll be Talking ABout “Was BlueStar Right TO GIve Up Her Kits?”Well, In My Opinoin, Yes!! But Carry On Reading To Find Out My Reasons, By The Way if U Disagree Just tell Me , And Give Me Reasons I Might End Up Changing My Mind!

And Now To The Basic-Pro Things… I Dont Know Lemme Just Talk

The Pretty Obvious One… MOSS KIT WOULDNT HAVE DIED!!!!!!
Ok, Im Just Going To Go On A Small Talk ABout This One..
MossKit Was Clearly The Weakest of The Litter, He DIdnt HAVE To Die! Bluestar Could Of Carried Him/Her (Idk)
Im Pretty Sure, Correct Me If Im Wrong, The SNow Was Deep That Night, Moss Kit Was Tiny, I Think..
SO The Snow Would Of Practically COVOURED HER!(I Think Its A Her, Ima Just Say Her)
Thats Probally What Took Away Most Of Her Body Heat, And Made Her Die!

Anyway, GrayPool Wouldnt Have Died When She DId If They Hadnt been Took To River Clan, As Most Of You Know, GrayPool Was Killed By TigerStar After She Thought He Was OakHeart And.. Well.. Gave Away The Secret About The Kits…
I Feel bad FOr GrayPool, She SOuldnt of Died, BrindleFace Either But GrayPool More, I Never Liked Her That Much But, She Was Just Old And Her Vision Blurred A Bit!

AnyWay, Thats It For Today, I Look FOrward To Making My Second Article Soon!! CYA LATTER WARRIORS!!!

(Oh And Kate, Please Tell me If ANything I Say In This Article Is Worng, I Havnt Read BlueStar’s Prophecy Alotho Know Most Things About It..)

Fan Articles

Fluffytail
Fluffytail
May 12, 2018 1:13 am

That is good. Mosskit is a she but has been called a he multiple times.

Sorrelpaw [Sorrelstream] aka Sorzi
Sorrelpaw [Sorrelstream] aka Sorzi
May 12, 2018 2:44 am

Nice article! I think Bluestar was right to give up her kits, totally and and completely. Anyway, Mosskit forgave her

Sky
Sky
May 12, 2018 3:25 am

Mosskit is female!

Well, I think Bluestar was right… 😛

🌈owlfeather-owly🌈
🌈owlfeather-owly🌈
May 12, 2018 4:21 am

Nice article

Aster is Meowing for Chinese New Year!!! (Asterstorm/ Meowing Aster/ Astie)
Aster is Meowing for Chinese New Year!!! (Asterstorm/ Meowing Aster/ Astie)
May 12, 2018 4:30 am

Nice article 😉. I think it’s sad that Mosskit died during her journey to Riverclan 😿, but giving kits away was the most Bluestar could do after all those things happened, as she had to keep her clan and family safe.

Foxtail (Foxie)
Foxtail (Foxie)
May 12, 2018 6:43 am

This article confused me, especially with all the caps and repepition. But otherwise good article. I don’t have much of an opinion on this yet since I haven’t read Bluestar’s Prophecy.

Brackenpaw (Brackenstorm)
Brackenpaw (Brackenstorm)
May 12, 2018 9:49 am

What would Mosskit’s name be? Mosspelt? Mossfether? Mosspool? Mosswing?
Comment about what her Warrior name would be!

Craterpaw/lash who is super inactive (Crater)
Craterpaw/lash who is super inactive (Crater)
May 12, 2018 1:26 pm

Nice article! I totally agree! If Thisleclaw became leader, he’d lead to more deaths and might even kill Mosspaw in an unnecessary battle. Maybe even Mistypaw or Stonepaw. But definitely more cats. And he probably would’ve chosen Tigerclaw as deputy, so he would’ve became leader.

Brackenpaw (Brackenstorm)
Brackenpaw (Brackenstorm)
May 12, 2018 11:25 pm

It is odd, Bluestar and Snowfur, share their last suffix, and so does Thistleclaw and Tigerstar. by the way Tigerstar is Thistleclaw’s kin.

Snowypaw (Snowystorm)
Snowypaw (Snowystorm)
May 14, 2018 2:21 am

well I have always thought that if you change even somthing small in the past everything changes graypool may have died even earlier. Firestar wouldn’t have joined thunderclan and so many cats wouldn’t exist and many more.
so she was right to give them away, but she didn’t really give them away she let the father take care of them so if you think about it like that it sounds alot better.

[ jaxson/scorchtail is no longer on hiatus. ]
[ jaxson/scorchtail is no longer on hiatus. ]
May 14, 2018 7:01 pm

In my opinion, it was hard to read due to the odd capitalisation.

Forestpaw (Forestpool) Who Is Now An Apprentice!!!
Forestpaw (Forestpool) Who Is Now An Apprentice!!!
May 16, 2018 1:52 pm

Mosskit was a she-cat, not a tom. Also, the snow wasn’t that deep. It was just very cold, and the snowstorm was huge.

Sparktooth Who is Playing Barbara(aka Barbie) in her Play XD
Sparktooth Who is Playing Barbara(aka Barbie) in her Play XD
May 16, 2018 5:00 pm

Good article! However, I’m sticking to my choice that Bluestar was right to give up her kits (as said in my old article about this 😛 ).

• ❄️🐍Viper In The Box; Worst Restaurant Chain🐍❄️ on BlogClan Tavern