Movie News!

It’s still on folks and moving toward production. 😄 News was released yesterday that “Award-winning Hollywood pair Jonathan Aibel and Glenn Berger have signed on as screenwriters.”

Read the whole article here.

We have screenwriters!

This is FANTASTIC news. Aibel and Berger are very experienced and highly-respected screens writers and I am delighted that they want to write for the Warriors Movie but there is a new BlogClan rule: nobody mention Alvin and the Chipmunks. OK? Just no one.

You can read an interview with them talking about Kung Fu Panda 2 here

Here they are…Jonny and Glenny, your new Erins – we must have hit the Big Time because the men are taking over 😜 ❤ ⭐

Similar Posts:

44 Replies to “Movie News!”

1. Eagleclaw
    May 19, 2018 at 12:58 pm

Great news! Hopefully, this will be an indicator that the movie will be taken forward further, fingers crossed, though I’m still playing the pessimistic card until a proper release date or trailer is revealed.

2. Crater (Craterkit/pelt)
    May 19, 2018 at 1:43 pm

I found this article which has a lot of the voices: https://www.imdb.com/list/ls054695215/

Craterpelt Who loves BlogClan

• Eagleclaw
      May 19, 2018 at 9:16 pm

Pretty sure it’s fake, tbh, but I’d love to see Josh Grelle voice either Graystripe or Ravenpaw. He’s a very good VA, and I think would suit either of those two, more so Ravenpaw. And, if I’m honest, I hope when they do get, fingers crossed, around to doing the casting, they’ll focus on quality over the person’s reputation. As even though a lot of those actors are good in action-based stuff, I don’t think it would transition over so well into VA-ing. Liam Neeson’s an exception, of course. 😛

3. Snowypaw(Snowystorm)
    May 23, 2018 at 12:47 pm

I KNEW IT WOULD HAPPEN

4. Bunny1234
    May 31, 2018 at 10:31 pm

YESSSSSS THIS IS AWESOME

(-mentions Alvin and the Chipmunks-)

5. June 2, 2018 at 9:58 pm

This is good news! I’m glad that the movie is still in production.

I secretly want Steve Blum to voice a character or two.
    I don’t know which character(s) I imagine having his voice/one of his many voices, but even if he doesn’t get a voice acting role, I’ll still watch the movie.