Misty
Misty
December 29, 2020 4:14 am

Omg i just realized that i can now understand 80% of the stuff on the page before this one lol

Darkshade
Darkshade
January 4, 2021 8:46 pm

I have started my path to become a weeb by watching Naruto. I am in the middle of season 4 and I started a week ago.

Darkshade
Darkshade
January 8, 2021 4:39 am

whats your favorite opening for the original Naruto. Mines the season 5 opening

Snow Which Gently Falls on Briar Branches (Ria- she/her)
Snow Which Gently Falls on Briar Branches (Ria- she/her)
January 8, 2021 10:14 pm

If anyone is looking for an anime recommendation, I’d 100% recommend Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood.

You don’t have to have watched the original Fullmetal Alchemist, FMA Brotherhood is a remake of it that sticks closer to the manga than the original.

Also, the openings are all great. By the way, I watch the dubs because all my fav dub VAs are in it and I didn’t think Ed (protag)’s subbed voice fit as much as the dubs.

It’s also the mildest anime I’ve seen so far. I’d say it’s as bad as My Hero Academia without Mineta in it. I looked it up and there’s only a couple of iffy moments in the entire show, which is 64 episodes. I’ve only seen one episode of the original Fullmetal Alchemist but from what I saw there is more blood/gore than Brotherhood (and Brotherhood doesn’t have gore anyways, or at least from what I’ve seen and I’ve seen a third to a half of it).

I will warn you the background of this anime is complicated, so tune in for every word. If you don’t pay attention to the dialogue sometimes you might end up really confused.

But watch it. Trust me, you won’t regret it.

Darkshade
Darkshade
January 13, 2021 6:37 am

btw does anyone know a place where i can watch the dubbed version of Naruto Shippuden?

Darkshade
Darkshade
January 13, 2021 8:40 pm

got any anime recommendations?

Darkshade
Darkshade
January 13, 2021 9:02 pm

next question. What is your favorite Naruto Shippuden opening? Mines OP 16 “Silhouette”. I’ve been listening to it on repeat for the last week

Oreopelt who is very Ace (previously Oreopaw)
Oreopelt who is very Ace
January 14, 2021 2:40 pm

Helllo I’m probably about to make some peeps mad with this comment but…
TOP 5 FAVE BNHA CHARACTERS AND TOP 5 LEAST FAVE BNHA CHARACTERS (and the same with ships)
(Plz don’t kill me)

FAVES:

1. KIRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIImina 😛
  2. Kiriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiibaku
  3. Bakuraka
  4. Kamajiro
  5. Tokotsu

LEAST FAVES (This is probably the most “plz dont kill me” area.)

1. Bakudeku
  2. Tododeku
  3. TODOBAKUDEKU
  4. IIdaocha
  5. IidaXshoto
halfpaw who finally drew her profile pic and is the fluffiest chimera cat who used to be cinnamonpaw who likes indie pop (you can call me pumpkin/cinnamon/halfpaw/ or halfheart)
January 20, 2021 12:11 am

omgggg just finished the promised neverland its soooo gooood

Moonbreeze
Moonbreeze
January 25, 2021 5:00 am

Anyone like Black Butler?

Doverolli (Dovepaw)
Doverolli (Dovepaw)
January 26, 2021 12:07 am

Naruto = Best anime, hands down

Dovestream (She/Xe/Purr/Sasuke)
Dovestream (She/Xe/Purr/Sasuke)
February 13, 2021 3:58 pm

This is so dead omg-
But still Naruto is awesome y’all should try it if you haven’t, but it has minor swearing~

Mistystream
Mistystream
February 14, 2021 5:05 am

i bet none of you have watched hypnosis mic but I have an unhealthy obsession with it this is bad

<code> imma see if this works</code>

• EchoClaw