Shipping Discussion Page

Welcome to the Shipping Discussion Page!

Please refrain from public discussion of ships, crushes, or squishes between members of BlogClan unless the party has publicly expressed they are comfortable with the discussion. It can make those involved very uncomfortable. Thank you πŸ™‚

5,666 Replies to “Shipping Discussion Page”

1. February 23, 2020 at 9:44 am

Ship me y’all
    (Edit: oh wow new page)

The one, the only, the YEET! 🐯

2. Turtlepaw/ dapple.
    February 23, 2020 at 2:34 pm

My favorite ship: GrayXTurtle. Least favorite: SkyXStar.

3. Leaf Growl
    February 23, 2020 at 4:24 pm

My favorite is HollyXFalling Leaves.

4. February 23, 2020 at 9:54 pm

SHIP THIS CAT WITH SOMEONE

Fallenbird, a silver tabby and white she-cat with pale, dreamy blue eyes. She is pansexual. She may seem shy at first, but once you know her, she can be bossy, rude, and annoying.

YEEEEEeeeeeEEEEEEEeeeeeeeEEEET

5. Leaf Growl
    February 24, 2020 at 10:58 pm

I don’t really care if someone ships me so go right ahead if you want.
    I’m a dark brown she-cat with emerald eyes with white paws, white tail tip and ear tips, with white spots. I also have black spots dappled all over me.
    I kind of based this off my cat.

6. Ivie | Ivypaw
    February 25, 2020 at 8:42 pm

I feel the need to vent my OTPs since I am back from he inactivity pit, and you all know how much I love this page aha.

Warriors Ships:
    Fallen Leaves x Hollyleaf will always be my number one, but now I think Needletail x Rain is taking over, Jayfeather x Stick , Ivypool x Antpelt for some reason is cute, Leafpool x Mothwing, Tallstar x Jake etc etc

Non-Warriors:
    Enjoltaire, Courferre, Jehanparnasse, Joly/Bossuet/Musichetta, Bahorel x Feuilly (Les Mis), Bencutio (Romeo & Juliet), Sprace, Buttons x Elmer, Albert x Jojo, Spromeo, and also I much prefer Jack/Crutchie than Javid hA πŸ˜› (Newsies), Boyf riends (BMC) and Lams, Mullette and Jeffmads (Hamilton)

• A Coat of Gold, A Coat of Red, A Sunbreeze Still Has Claws(Sunbreeze)
      February 26, 2020 at 3:32 am

As for Romeo and Juliet, I prefer Benvolio as single, as he is the only person in the entire play with actual common sense, and I prefer him to stay that way. But I will accept Romeo/Mercutio.

Romeo/Juliet isn’t bad, but at the end they’re two dumb kids who rushed into a relationship way, way too quickly.

You know nothing, Jon Snow.

• Ivie | Ivypaw
        February 26, 2020 at 4:55 pm

nOooOoO Merc openly flirted with BennnnNn – And Merc and Romeo were cousins I like Romeo with Juliet, but only because they’re kind of left over together. Bencutio, along with Enjoltaire, is my OTP. The saddest part of Merc’s death scene was either his speech or Ben’s reaction.
        They are utterly the cutest couple okay? πŸ˜› I mean at the ball I have full bets that they were dancing together. But you are completely right about Ben being the only one with sense. He’s like 97% of their control πŸ˜›

(ALSO I feel the need to mention that I forgot about some ships like McPricely from BOM and aHhHhh RickJake from BMC howwwww could I forget that one????)

• A Coat of Gold, A Coat of Red, A Sunbreeze Still Has Claws(Sunbreeze)
          February 26, 2020 at 9:07 pm

I”m fairly sure that Benvolio and Romeo were cousins. Mecutio is kin to Prince Escalus and Paris.

You know nothing, Jon Snow.

• Ivie | Ivypaw
            February 26, 2020 at 10:52 pm

Ahhhh I know!!!! I realised that once I typed it hhHhHh. :/ That’s usually my defence for people that ship Ben and Romeo (I know, right?)

7. A Coat of Gold, A Coat of Red, A Sunbreeze Still Has Claws(Sunbreeze)
    February 26, 2020 at 3:28 am

Like Ivie, I also feel the need to vent my OTPs. Maybe we can compare notes.

Warriors Ships: Firestar/Sandstorm, Leafpool/Crowfeather, Squirrelflight/Bramblestar, Jayfeather/Half Moon, Lionblaze/Cinderheart, Sorreltail/Brackenfur, and Ravenpaw/Barley.

Non-Warriors Ships: Ripnami, Starspeaker, Turtlejou, Sunlow, and Hazillow(Wings of Fire), Sanrion, Braime, Renly/Loras, Jorleesi, and Gendrya(Game of Thrones, you guys know how much I love the show), Cheleanor(The Good Place), Senn/Ria and Lucan/Niika(Songs of War), Steggy, Pepperony, Scott/Hope(aka the most underrated canon ship in the entire MCU), and Spideychelle(the MCU), Julio/Alicia(Gran Hotel), Leslie/Ben, Ann/Chris, Andy/April, and Tom/Lucy(Parks and Recreation)

You know nothing, Jon Snow.

8. Minktail (Minki) the Mardi Gras Mink
    February 26, 2020 at 3:57 am

Hey y’all! I wanted to ask you guys’ opinion on a particular ship that has become one of my favorites since I heard about it.

Nightcloud x Feathertail seems like a ship that is so unrealistic, as Nightcloud is portrayed as kind of mean and cruel and she’s never even *met* Feathertail in life, but I really like the idea of Feathertail providing comfort and love to Nightcloud in her dreams as she slowly grows apart from her attempt at a family.

What do you guys think? :3