3,427 Replies to “Shipping Discussion Page”

1. Sunpaw
    June 14, 2019 at 3:32 am

OC ships:
    Coraleen(Cory/Karaleen)
    Averard(Avery/Rickard)
    Angeleter(Angelica/Peter)
    AngeCole(Angelica/Cole)

Before you ask, yes, I did name one of my characters Karaleen. Don’t ask.

• June 14, 2019 at 2:07 pm

Interesting at least

*never went to oovoo javer*

2. Ivie | Ivypaw
    June 15, 2019 at 12:37 pm

What are everyone’s favourite ships for the main fandom you’re into right now? 😀

I honestly can’t decide between APH Germany x Italy (plus Japan), APH Poland x Lithuania or APH Japan x America helppppppppp 😛

• June 18, 2019 at 1:36 pm

*chanting around a fire* STEGGY STEGGY STEGGY STEGGGYYYYYYYYYYYYYYT DB JHETGGYETBBC

*never went to oovoo javer*

• June 19, 2019 at 6:33 am

I’m in a mix between Dragon Quest and Miitopia atm so I’ll have to do both 😛

Miitopia: Kind Imp x Stubborn Cleric is very cute honestly but Cautious Warrior x Energetic Pop Star and Cautious Cat x Laid-back Mage is cute too
      Dragon Quest: Hero x Erik, Jade x Serena, and Sylvando x Hendrik are all top tier gay ships that are too difficult to choose between imo

uSE thY lIMBs tO uNMotIOn

• Pastelpaw🌸Pasty
      June 23, 2019 at 3:55 pm

Warriors- Hollyleaf x Cinderheart
      Friends-Ross x Rachel

And that’s the tea.

• June 23, 2019 at 7:56 pm

SpidermanXwhateverzenaya’snameisinspiderman :3

🌈Happy pride month!🌈

3. June 15, 2019 at 2:10 pm

i feel like only Hazy will know what I’m talking about but whatever 😛

Violetfire is 100x better than Vivy, Violly, Hazlet, and Triolet and i refuse to change my mind

Yeetzavilla

• June 15, 2019 at 3:00 pm

Violetfire is better platonically and it’ll never work out 😛 plus Violet is a lesbian so she wouldn’t like him or Tristan romantically anyways

Nuuuu I like Vivy better since they have more potential and are more adorable tbh, Violly is cute and I prefer Hazla over Hazlet 😛

But consider this: Vivyfire

uSE thY lIMBs tO uNMotIOn

• June 15, 2019 at 6:21 pm

aggghhhhhh you shouldn’t have introduced me to Violetfire then 😛

granted, Vivy is adorable but Violet’s crush on her is meh for me…Violly is better platonically and yes Hazla is better than Hazlet for the most part, but Hazelmask is the best Hazel ship hands down 😛

Vivyfire sounds cute but i doubt Ivy and Silverfire would like each other that much, a show off and an aggressive airhead doesn’t sound like the best combo with a poor shy lesbean 😛

Yeetzavilla

• June 17, 2019 at 3:01 am

Are we talking The Phantom Calling terms or Violetsbane terms? 😛

Because if we’re talking in terms of Violetsbane Violetfire was rushed and a bad ship, meanwhile in TPC Silverfire is an aggressive teenager who doesn’t understand zilch

Vivyfire does sound very bad which is why it would never become canon either way 😛

uSE thY lIMBs tO uNMotIOn

4. juni
    June 17, 2019 at 11:48 pm

mayochup
    kranch
    mayomust
    mayocue

5. A Very Gay Rose 🌈 ♥
    June 21, 2019 at 12:19 am

ship nobody asked for:

Draculaura (Monster High) x Briar Beauty (Ever After High)

both are pink/black and my aesthetic so 😛

• Spidersong
      June 21, 2019 at 3:44 am

my life revolved around ever after high in 5th grade! good times 😛

Rainie4SW

• Cheetahspark
        June 21, 2019 at 4:51 am

ahhhh same

Spidey4SW

6. Pastelpaw🌸Pasty
    June 23, 2019 at 3:56 pm

Ross x Julie is the worst ship ever

And that’s the tea.