Shipping Discussion Page

Welcome to the Shipping Discussion Page!

Please refrain from public discussion of ships, crushes, or squishes between members of BlogClan unless the party has publicly expressed they are comfortable with the discussion. It can make those involved very uncomfortable. Thank you 🙂

4,731 Replies to “Shipping Discussion Page”

1. September 18, 2019 at 3:27 pm

Baga or Slaze???

(Saga and Blaze, btw 😛 )

White pumpkin pie???

2. September 19, 2019 at 6:45 pm

Ask me to ship you? 😛

White pumpkin pie???

3. Blackie
    September 19, 2019 at 7:43 pm

Someone ship me please I only just found out yesterday when I asked my friend it seems interesting cos people already ship me in real life 😛

4. September 21, 2019 at 3:53 am

Ship me

Vouch for Sandy!

5. September 21, 2019 at 3:56 am

Fill this form if you want to get shipped with a 100% random shipping tool

BlogClan nickname:
    Warrior name:
    Gender(if your’re non-binary, I’ll ship you with anyone):
    Is it okay if you’re shipped with a person with the same gender?:

Vouch for Sandy!

• September 21, 2019 at 4:22 am

Example: –

BlogClan nickname: Sandy
      Warrior name: Sandfrost
      Gender(if your’re non-binary, I’ll ship you with anyone): female
      Is it okay if you’re shipped with a person with the same gender?: no

Vouch for Sandy!

• Moons (Moonpaw/stripe)
      September 21, 2019 at 4:38 am

Moons
      Moonstripe
      She-cat
      I don’t care

• September 21, 2019 at 10:05 am

BlogClan Nickname: Hoot
      Warrior Name: Hootsnout
      Gender(if your’re non-binary, I’ll ship you with anyone): Female
      Is it okay if you’re shipped with a person with the same gender?: No, but I don’t mind

I'm interested in things.

• Icepaw(stream)
      September 21, 2019 at 12:05 pm

BlogClan nickname: Ice
      Warrior name: Icestream
      Gender(if your’re non-binary, I’ll ship you with anyone): Female
      Is it okay if you’re shipped with a person with the same gender?: Obviously 😛

I'm feeling spooky

• September 21, 2019 at 1:10 pm

BlogClan nickname: Peb
      Warrior name: Pebblerose
      Gender: She-cat
      Is it okay if you’re shipped with a person with the same gender?: Sure, but only for friend-ships 😛 (Actually every blog ship is probably for only for friends anyways rip 😛 )

White pumpkin pie???

• Ivie | Ivypaw
      September 21, 2019 at 1:31 pm

BlogClan nickname: Ivie
      Warrior name: Ivypaw/Ivyslash
      Gender: female
      Is it okay if you’re shipped with a person with the same gender?: yep I’m fine, as long as it’s a joke 😀

• juni
      September 21, 2019 at 6:24 pm

nb ppl still can have gender preferences/can id as lesbian or gay though

• September 22, 2019 at 5:59 am

Yes, I second this. Just because people who identify as nb (like me for example) don’t identify, it doesn’t ultimately mean they are attracted to anyone, or are bisexual, pansexual, polysexual, etc. I identify as a non-binary lesbian and personally it feels really disrespectful to my identity when people assume that, because it isn’t the case at all.

relish = pickle smoothie

• Bluefire
      September 22, 2019 at 12:04 am

BlogClan nickname: Blu
      Warrior name: Bluefire
      Gender(if your’re non-binary, I’ll ship you with anyone): female
      Is it okay if you’re shipped with a person with the same gender?: yeah sure~

• Fawny with the Freckles (Fawnspots)
      September 22, 2019 at 11:49 pm

BlogClan nickname: Fawny
      Warrior name: Fawnspots
      Gender(if your’re non-binary, I’ll ship you with anyone): Female
      Is it okay if you’re shipped with a person with the same gender?: Preferably not, but you totally can if you want to.

Running for Senior Warrior! <3

• Fawnspots is logged out
        October 7, 2019 at 1:36 am

Actually, I take that back, I have no gender preference of who I’m shipped with

• Pineblossom
      September 22, 2019 at 11:56 pm

BlogClan nickname: Pine
      Warrior name: Pineblossom
      Gender(if your’re non-binary, I’ll ship you with anyone): Female
      Is it okay if you’re shipped with a person with the same gender?: same as ivie, as long as it’s a joke 🙂

~ fall breeze autumn leaves ~

• September 24, 2019 at 3:56 am

BlogClan nickname: Raven
      Warrior name: Ravenmist
      Gender(if your’re non-binary, I’ll ship you with anyone): Female
      Is it okay if you’re shipped with a person with the same gender?: Any gender is fine 🙂

Viperfrost for Senior Warrior!

• September 30, 2019 at 4:03 am

BlogClan nickname: cedar
      Warrior name: Cedartalon
      Gender(if your’re non-binary, I’ll ship you with anyone): female
      Is it okay if you’re shipped with a person with the same gender?: Yea

Shut up Jared!

• September 30, 2019 at 3:27 pm

cAr
      I dont have one ha
      Guy
      I honestly dont care who you ship me with as long as its a joke

Butter is love

• I should really sign in by now (blackiej
      October 5, 2019 at 11:05 pm

BlogClan nickname: blackie
      Warrior name: Blackshade
      Gender(if your’re non-binary, I’ll ship you with anyone): hmmmmm let’s seeeeee…..ok irl it’s Female but Blackie is Male soooooo
      Is it okay if you’re shipped with a person with the same gender?: idk..yea sure idc 😛

6. September 21, 2019 at 1:25 pm

Ship meh, but besides Pice because it’s already our best ship 😛

White pumpkin pie???

• Icepaw(stream)
      September 21, 2019 at 6:28 pm

Nothing shall ever beat Pice 😛

I'm feeling spooky

7. Blossomkit/ Blossomsong
    September 22, 2019 at 11:08 pm

Hello, I am new to BlogClan, but please

S H I P M E

👻🎃💀🎃💀🎃👻

8. juni
    September 23, 2019 at 1:28 am

maybe we can put age (or age range) on the list thing?

esp since some ppl arent comfy w being shipped w others that are much older/younger than them

i’m not comfortable w being shipped but im 15 (just in case this idea is accepted)

• Pineblossom
      September 23, 2019 at 4:10 pm

I’m 13/14 🙂

~ fall breeze autumn leaves ~

• September 23, 2019 at 6:07 pm

I’m 11/12 😛

Beautiful just the way you are

• 🦌doe🦌
      September 23, 2019 at 7:07 pm

i’m 15/16

𝐋𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

• September 23, 2019 at 7:18 pm

I turn 14 on Thursday mwahahahahahaha 😉

Tie Harder, Double Knot

• Fawny with the Freckles (Fawnspots)
      September 23, 2019 at 8:20 pm

I’m 14/15

Running for Senior Warrior! <3

• Fawny with the Freckles (Fawnspots)
        September 25, 2019 at 10:42 pm

I don’t care about the age of who I’m shipped with 🙂

Running for Senior Warrior! <3

• September 23, 2019 at 9:24 pm

I’ve lived on this planet for a whole decade and four years.

relish = pickle smoothie

• Bluefire
      September 24, 2019 at 2:29 am

sweet sixteen over here~

• September 24, 2019 at 3:56 am

I was 13 on September 9 🙂

Viperfrost for Senior Warrior!

• Bramblefire
      September 24, 2019 at 4:14 am

I guess I’m 18-22. Props if I guess you know the exact age rip but yeah. I’m kinda old.

• Mapledrift
        September 24, 2019 at 6:16 pm

I think you are 22

which makes you ummmm 8 years older than me

• 🐍❄Viperfrost, Allegiances Editor Edition❄🐍
          September 24, 2019 at 6:21 pm

bramb you’re one of the ancients

#Vouch4Viper

• Bramblefire
            September 25, 2019 at 12:31 am

The ancients? I’m not that old. 🙂

Just like 89 or something. I think that was the joke.

• September 30, 2019 at 2:43 pm

You’re not ancient <333 Someone called me ancient the other day, and I was like, "Yo I'm 12."

White pumpkin pie???

• Bramblefire
                October 1, 2019 at 12:24 pm

If you’re ancient for being 12 rip what I’d be then. Guess I’m just as old as the Earth itself then. I can live with that.

• Iceeeeeeeeeee (Icy)
                  October 1, 2019 at 12:29 pm

And I must be well on my way to being old as dirt.

ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛᴜᴅᴏʀ ʀᴏꜱᴇ ʜᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴏʀɴꜱ 🌹

• October 1, 2019 at 12:50 pm

Nah I snapped right back at them 😛 Someone who is not even a teenager can’t be ancient 😛

White pumpkin pie???

• Blossomkit/ Blossomsong
      September 24, 2019 at 5:10 am

11/12 oof

👻🎃💀🎃💀🎃👻

• Monkeyfur
      September 24, 2019 at 1:40 pm

I’m 12/13

• September 24, 2019 at 3:05 pm

I don’t really care the age of who I’m shipped with 😛

White pumpkin pie???

• September 25, 2019 at 6:41 am

13 soon to be 14

Bold of you to assume I'm Navy

• Fally
      September 25, 2019 at 9:26 pm

I’m 14, but idc about the age of whom I’m shipped with (so whatever’s comfortable with everyone else is fine with me) 🙂

Running for SW!!

• Plipplop (Snowpuff)
      September 25, 2019 at 9:42 pm

To a baby I am old but to a rock I am young

I like ShadedMoss way too much

11/12

• September 30, 2019 at 4:04 am

I’m 12-13 🙂

Shut up Jared!

• Blacccckie
      October 5, 2019 at 11:07 pm

Ik i should be an apprentice but idc

• October 7, 2019 at 2:17 am

Greetings Fellow Earthlings

9. September 24, 2019 at 3:04 pm

Ship mehhhhh for jokez 😛

White pumpkin pie???

• Plipplop (Snowpuff)
      September 26, 2019 at 1:38 am

Pebble x Blackie

I like ShadedMoss way too much

10. Icepaw(stream)
    September 28, 2019 at 4:15 am

Ship me with someone other than Peb because we all know that Pice isn’t being beaten anytime soon 😛

I'm feeling spooky

11. September 28, 2019 at 9:45 am

The Shipping Preference List:

Birchfoot – Aspec Lesbian and uncomfortable with being shipped outside of a few joke ships.

Bluefire – 14 yr Old Ace/Aro (Might be changed later) Female vbut okay with being shipped with anyone.

Blueheart – 14 Yrs Old and Comfortable with being shipped as a joke.

Bramblefire – 18-22 Yr Old Homosexual Male and likes joke ships.

Cedarpaw – Heteroromantic Asexual Cisgender Female and comfortable with being shipped.

Cheetahspark – Comfortable with being shipped with anyone.

Cinnamonpaw – Lesbian and comfortable with being shipped.

Cloudypaw (willow)- 11/12 Yr Old Questioning Female and comfortable with being shipped with anyone.

Doe – 15/16 Yr Old Female and happy with being shipped.

Eihwaz – Asexual demipanromantic and comfortable with any ship, unless it’s with an adult.

Emberdawn – Bisexual/aromantic and prefers not to be shipped unless it’s a joke ship with close friends

Fallenshadows – 14 Yr Old Cis Female and comfortable with being shipped with anyone.

Fawnspots – 14/15 Yr Old Straight/Questioning Cis Female and comfortable with being shipped with anyone.

Frostpaw – Aroace Cis Female and comfortable with being shipped.

Goldenfawn – Non-binary who is attracted to Female people and uncomfortable with being shipped outside of a few joke ships.

Grayfoot – Heterosexual and comfortable with being shipped with anyone.

Hollykit (Fall) – Straight Female and can be shipped with toms but prefer not to be with she-cats.

Hollykit (Shine) – Heterosexual Female and enjoys being shipped.

Hootsnout – 15-20 Yr Old Asexual/Hetero-romantic Cis Female and is comfortable with being shipped, unless it’s with a minor.

Iceflower – Bisexual Cis Female and prefers not to be shipped unless it’s with a good friend.

Icepaw (stream) – Heterosexual or Ace/Aro Cis Female and comfortable with being shipped with anyone.

Ivypaw – Heterosexual Cis Female and comfortable being shipped with anyone.

Ivystone – 14 Yr Old Non-binary Lesbian and okay with joke/platonic ships.

Jayfrost – Not comfortable with being shipped.

Juniperdew – 15 Yr Old NB (either fem-aligned or not aligned at all) Aspec Sapphic (either Lesbian or Bi) and uncomfortable with being shipped.

Kat – Not comfortable with being shipped with a minor.

Mapledrift – Bi or Lesbian Cis Female and comfortable with being shipped with anyone.

Owlpaw (feather) – Straight/Questioning and comfortable with being shipped with anyone.

Pebblepaw – Heterosexual Female and comfortable with being shipped.

Pineblossom – 13/14 Yr Old Heterosexual Cis Female and comfortable with being shipped with anyone of all genders.

Plipplop (Snowpuff) – Asexual Cis Female and comfortable with being shipped.

Rainshine – 15 Yr Old Bisexual Female and comfortable with being shipped.

Ravenpaw (Mist) – 13 Yr Old Pansexual Cis Female and comfortable with being shipped

Shadowcloud – Heterosexual and comfortable with being shipped.

Star that falls through Navy Sky (Muffinpaw/fern) – 13/14 Yr Old Asexual Female and comfortable with being shipped as a joke.

Sunsetpaw (stream) – Questioning and comfortable with being shipped with anyone.

Sunpaw (fall) – Straight and comfortable with being shipped with anyone as friends.

Swanfeather – 16 Yr Old Comfortable with being shipped as a joke.

Sweetpaw (Song) – Heterosexual and comfortable with being shipped.

Viperfrost – Heterosexual and comfortable with being shipped with anyone who isn’t over eighteen years old.

Wavesplash – Aroace and comfortable with platonic/joke ships but not so with serious ships.

Willowstep – Bisexual/Questioning and comfortable with joke ships.

Wrenpaw – Asexual/Aromantic and is comfortable with being shipped.

If there are any mistakes or you want to be added to the list, please reply.

I'm interested in things.

• Monkeypaw(fur)
      September 28, 2019 at 3:47 pm

Monkeyfur – Straight or just any cat and comfortable with being shipped as a joke.

• October 7, 2019 at 2:19 am

Flamecloud: Straight female (age 15) fine with being shipped as a joke

Greetings Fellow Earthlings

12. September 30, 2019 at 2:59 am

Ship ship ship 🚢

Running for Senior Warrior! <3

13. October 1, 2019 at 10:20 am

Bringing the Yeong shipping discussion back just for the sake of it lol

But like…it has occurred to me that honestly not much would change if Yeong was aroace, I mean…he is my character, and he’s already asexual so… 😛
    This would mean that Yeonter, Laeong, Neong, and Lyxeong would be extremely one-sided if any of them were one sided to begin with Yeonter cough cough
    Tbh I like Yeong x Aroace spectrum more than his other ships aside from Laeong I suppose Confession: I never shipped Neong that much, always preferred rping Rapoki more

I don’t have many aroace characters anyways but like…I really like my aroace Yeong headcanon idk

relish = pickle smoothie