6,526 Replies to “Shipping Discussion Page”

1. September 18, 2019 at 3:27 pm

Baga or Slaze???

(Saga and Blaze, btw 😛 )

SrizelFTW

2. September 19, 2019 at 6:45 pm

Ask me to ship you? 😛

SrizelFTW

3. Blackie
    September 19, 2019 at 7:43 pm

Someone ship me please I only just found out yesterday when I asked my friend it seems interesting cos people already ship me in real life 😛

4. September 21, 2019 at 3:53 am

Ship me

*insert inspiring quote here*

5. September 21, 2019 at 3:56 am

Fill this form if you want to get shipped with a 100% random shipping tool

BlogClan nickname:
    Warrior name:
    Gender(if your’re non-binary, I’ll ship you with anyone):
    Is it okay if you’re shipped with a person with the same gender?:

*insert inspiring quote here*

• September 21, 2019 at 4:22 am

Example: –

BlogClan nickname: Sandy
      Warrior name: Sandfrost
      Gender(if your’re non-binary, I’ll ship you with anyone): female
      Is it okay if you’re shipped with a person with the same gender?: no

*insert inspiring quote here*

• Moons (Moonpaw/stripe)
      September 21, 2019 at 4:38 am

Moons
      Moonstripe
      She-cat
      I don’t care

• September 21, 2019 at 10:05 am

BlogClan Nickname: Hoot
      Warrior Name: Hootsnout
      Gender(if your’re non-binary, I’ll ship you with anyone): Female
      Is it okay if you’re shipped with a person with the same gender?: No, but I don’t mind

Love is the answer.

• Icepaw(stream)
      September 21, 2019 at 12:05 pm

BlogClan nickname: Ice
      Warrior name: Icestream
      Gender(if your’re non-binary, I’ll ship you with anyone): Female
      Is it okay if you’re shipped with a person with the same gender?: Obviously 😛

How do you make good siggies

• September 21, 2019 at 1:10 pm

BlogClan nickname: Peb
      Warrior name: Pebblerose
      Gender: She-cat
      Is it okay if you’re shipped with a person with the same gender?: Sure, but only for friend-ships 😛 (Actually every blog ship is probably for only for friends anyways rip 😛 )

SrizelFTW

• Ivie | Ivypaw
      September 21, 2019 at 1:31 pm

BlogClan nickname: Ivie
      Warrior name: Ivypaw/Ivyslash
      Gender: female
      Is it okay if you’re shipped with a person with the same gender?: yep I’m fine, as long as it’s a joke 😀

• juni
      September 21, 2019 at 6:24 pm

nb ppl still can have gender preferences/can id as lesbian or gay though

• September 22, 2019 at 5:59 am

Yes, I second this. Just because people who identify as nb (like me for example) don’t identify, it doesn’t ultimately mean they are attracted to anyone, or are bisexual, pansexual, polysexual, etc. I identify as a non-binary lesbian and personally it feels really disrespectful to my identity when people assume that, because it isn’t the case at all.

Daffiolet tho

• Bluefire
      September 22, 2019 at 12:04 am

BlogClan nickname: Blu
      Warrior name: Bluefire
      Gender(if your’re non-binary, I’ll ship you with anyone): female
      Is it okay if you’re shipped with a person with the same gender?: yeah sure~

• Fawny with the Freckles (Fawnspots)
      September 22, 2019 at 11:49 pm

BlogClan nickname: Fawny
      Warrior name: Fawnspots
      Gender(if your’re non-binary, I’ll ship you with anyone): Female
      Is it okay if you’re shipped with a person with the same gender?: Preferably not, but you totally can if you want to.

Pine4SW

• Fawnspots is logged out
        October 7, 2019 at 1:36 am

Actually, I take that back, I have no gender preference of who I’m shipped with

• Pineblossom
      September 22, 2019 at 11:56 pm

BlogClan nickname: Pine
      Warrior name: Pineblossom
      Gender(if your’re non-binary, I’ll ship you with anyone): Female
      Is it okay if you’re shipped with a person with the same gender?: same as ivie, as long as it’s a joke 🙂

✧ running for sw! ✧

• September 24, 2019 at 3:56 am

BlogClan nickname: Raven
      Warrior name: Ravenmist
      Gender(if your’re non-binary, I’ll ship you with anyone): Female
      Is it okay if you’re shipped with a person with the same gender?: Any gender is fine 🙂

I cannot stop twinkling!

• September 30, 2019 at 4:03 am

BlogClan nickname: cedar
      Warrior name: Cedartalon
      Gender(if your’re non-binary, I’ll ship you with anyone): female
      Is it okay if you’re shipped with a person with the same gender?: Yea

forever you are my star☆

• September 30, 2019 at 3:27 pm

cAr
      I dont have one ha
      Guy
      I honestly dont care who you ship me with as long as its a joke

mr poop man!!!

• I should really sign in by now (blackiej
      October 5, 2019 at 11:05 pm

BlogClan nickname: blackie
      Warrior name: Blackshade
      Gender(if your’re non-binary, I’ll ship you with anyone): hmmmmm let’s seeeeee…..ok irl it’s Female but Blackie is Male soooooo
      Is it okay if you’re shipped with a person with the same gender?: idk..yea sure idc 😛

6. September 21, 2019 at 1:25 pm

Ship meh, but besides Pice because it’s already our best ship 😛

SrizelFTW

• Icepaw(stream)
      September 21, 2019 at 6:28 pm

Nothing shall ever beat Pice 😛

How do you make good siggies

7. Blossomkit/ Blossomsong
    September 22, 2019 at 11:08 pm

Hello, I am new to BlogClan, but please

S H I P M E

MeOw KeRcHoW

8. juni
    September 23, 2019 at 1:28 am

maybe we can put age (or age range) on the list thing?

esp since some ppl arent comfy w being shipped w others that are much older/younger than them

i’m not comfortable w being shipped but im 15 (just in case this idea is accepted)

• Pineblossom
      September 23, 2019 at 4:10 pm

I’m 13/14 🙂

✧ running for sw! ✧

• September 23, 2019 at 6:07 pm

I’m 11/12 😛

Gotta break the taboo

• 🦌doe🦌
      September 23, 2019 at 7:07 pm

i’m 15/16

running 4 SW : ) 🦌

• September 23, 2019 at 7:18 pm

I turn 14 on Thursday mwahahahahahaha 😉

#ThankYouWoojin

• Fawny with the Freckles (Fawnspots)
      September 23, 2019 at 8:20 pm

I’m 14/15

Pine4SW

• Fawny with the Freckles (Fawnspots)
        September 25, 2019 at 10:42 pm

I don’t care about the age of who I’m shipped with 🙂

Pine4SW

• September 23, 2019 at 9:24 pm

I’ve lived on this planet for a whole decade and four years.

Daffiolet tho

• Bluefire
      September 24, 2019 at 2:29 am

sweet sixteen over here~

• September 24, 2019 at 3:56 am

I was 13 on September 9 🙂

I cannot stop twinkling!

• Bramblefire
      September 24, 2019 at 4:14 am

I guess I’m 18-22. Props if I guess you know the exact age rip but yeah. I’m kinda old.

• Mapledrift
        September 24, 2019 at 6:16 pm

I think you are 22

which makes you ummmm 8 years older than me

• 🐍❄Viperfrost, Allegiances Editor Edition❄🐍
          September 24, 2019 at 6:21 pm

bramb you’re one of the ancients

bow to bob, our ruler and king

• Bramblefire
            September 25, 2019 at 12:31 am

The ancients? I’m not that old. 🙂

Just like 89 or something. I think that was the joke.

• September 30, 2019 at 2:43 pm

You’re not ancient <333 Someone called me ancient the other day, and I was like, "Yo I'm 12."

SrizelFTW

• Bramblefire
                October 1, 2019 at 12:24 pm

If you’re ancient for being 12 rip what I’d be then. Guess I’m just as old as the Earth itself then. I can live with that.

• Iceeeeeeeeeee (Icy)
                  October 1, 2019 at 12:29 pm

And I must be well on my way to being old as dirt.

❄ BlogTeam Mod, Medicine Cat ❄

• October 1, 2019 at 12:50 pm

Nah I snapped right back at them 😛 Someone who is not even a teenager can’t be ancient 😛

SrizelFTW

• Blossomkit/ Blossomsong
      September 24, 2019 at 5:10 am

11/12 oof

MeOw KeRcHoW

• Monkeyfur
      September 24, 2019 at 1:40 pm

I’m 12/13

• September 24, 2019 at 3:05 pm

I don’t really care the age of who I’m shipped with 😛

SrizelFTW

• September 25, 2019 at 6:41 am

13 soon to be 14

Bold of you to assume I'm Navy

• Fally
      September 25, 2019 at 9:26 pm

I’m 14, but idc about the age of whom I’m shipped with (so whatever’s comfortable with everyone else is fine with me) 🙂

6.022 x 10^23

• Plipplop (Snowpuff)
      September 25, 2019 at 9:42 pm

To a baby I am old but to a rock I am young

Snowpuff for senior warrior!

• September 26, 2019 at 10:52 am

16 aka 03 liner 😛

she showed me all the stars ~

• Silvs
      September 26, 2019 at 10:19 pm

I’m 10-12

• Ivie | Ivypaw
      September 28, 2019 at 2:11 pm

11/12

• September 30, 2019 at 4:04 am

I’m 12-13 🙂

forever you are my star☆

• Blacccckie
      October 5, 2019 at 11:07 pm

Ik i should be an apprentice but idc

• October 7, 2019 at 2:17 am

Proud Earthling and Ally

9. September 24, 2019 at 3:04 pm

Ship mehhhhh for jokez 😛

SrizelFTW

• Plipplop (Snowpuff)
      September 26, 2019 at 1:38 am

Pebble x Blackie

Snowpuff for senior warrior!

10. Icepaw(stream)
    September 28, 2019 at 4:15 am

Ship me with someone other than Peb because we all know that Pice isn’t being beaten anytime soon 😛

How do you make good siggies

11. September 28, 2019 at 9:45 am

The Shipping Preference List:

Birchfoot – Aspec Lesbian and uncomfortable with being shipped outside of a few joke ships.

Bluefire – 14 yr Old Ace/Aro (Might be changed later) Female vbut okay with being shipped with anyone.

Blueheart – 14 Yrs Old and Comfortable with being shipped as a joke.

Bramblefire – 18-22 Yr Old Homosexual Male and likes joke ships.

Cedarpaw – Heteroromantic Asexual Cisgender Female and comfortable with being shipped.

Cheetahspark – Comfortable with being shipped with anyone.

Cinnamonpaw – Lesbian and comfortable with being shipped.

Cloudypaw (willow)- 11/12 Yr Old Questioning Female and comfortable with being shipped with anyone.

Doe – 15/16 Yr Old Female and happy with being shipped.

Eihwaz – Asexual demipanromantic and comfortable with any ship, unless it’s with an adult.

Emberdawn – Bisexual/aromantic and prefers not to be shipped unless it’s a joke ship with close friends

Fallenshadows – 14 Yr Old Cis Female and comfortable with being shipped with anyone.

Fawnspots – 14/15 Yr Old Straight/Questioning Cis Female and comfortable with being shipped with anyone.

Frostpaw – Aroace Cis Female and comfortable with being shipped.

Goldenfawn – Non-binary who is attracted to Female people and uncomfortable with being shipped outside of a few joke ships.

Grayfoot – Heterosexual and comfortable with being shipped with anyone.

Hollykit (Fall) – Straight Female and can be shipped with toms but prefer not to be with she-cats.

Hollykit (Shine) – Heterosexual Female and enjoys being shipped.

Hootsnout – 15-20 Yr Old Asexual/Hetero-romantic Cis Female and is comfortable with being shipped, unless it’s with a minor.

Iceflower – Bisexual Cis Female and prefers not to be shipped unless it’s with a good friend.

Icepaw (stream) – Heterosexual or Ace/Aro Cis Female and comfortable with being shipped with anyone.

Ivypaw – Heterosexual Cis Female and comfortable being shipped with anyone.

Ivystone – 14 Yr Old Non-binary Lesbian and okay with joke/platonic ships.

Jayfrost – Not comfortable with being shipped.

Juniperdew – 15 Yr Old NB (either fem-aligned or not aligned at all) Aspec Sapphic (either Lesbian or Bi) and uncomfortable with being shipped.

Kat – Not comfortable with being shipped with a minor.

Mapledrift – Bi or Lesbian Cis Female and comfortable with being shipped with anyone.

Owlpaw (feather) – Straight/Questioning and comfortable with being shipped with anyone.

Pebblepaw – Heterosexual Female and comfortable with being shipped.

Pineblossom – 13/14 Yr Old Heterosexual Cis Female and comfortable with being shipped with anyone of all genders.

Plipplop (Snowpuff) – Asexual Cis Female and comfortable with being shipped.

Rainshine – 15 Yr Old Bisexual Female and comfortable with being shipped.

Ravenpaw (Mist) – 13 Yr Old Pansexual Cis Female and comfortable with being shipped

Shadowcloud – Heterosexual and comfortable with being shipped.

Star that falls through Navy Sky (Muffinpaw/fern) – 13/14 Yr Old Asexual Female and comfortable with being shipped as a joke.

Sunsetpaw (stream) – Questioning and comfortable with being shipped with anyone.

Sunpaw (fall) – Straight and comfortable with being shipped with anyone as friends.

Swanfeather – 16 Yr Old Comfortable with being shipped as a joke.

Sweetpaw (Song) – Heterosexual and comfortable with being shipped.

Viperfrost – Heterosexual and comfortable with being shipped with anyone who isn’t over eighteen years old.

Wavesplash – Aroace and comfortable with platonic/joke ships but not so with serious ships.

Willowstep – Bisexual/Questioning and comfortable with joke ships.

Wrenpaw – Asexual/Aromantic and is comfortable with being shipped.

If there are any mistakes or you want to be added to the list, please reply.

Love is the answer.

• Monkeypaw(fur)
      September 28, 2019 at 3:47 pm

Monkeyfur – Straight or just any cat and comfortable with being shipped as a joke.

• October 7, 2019 at 2:19 am

Flamecloud: Straight female (age 15) fine with being shipped as a joke

Proud Earthling and Ally

12. September 30, 2019 at 2:59 am

Ship ship ship 🚢

Pine4SW

13. October 1, 2019 at 10:20 am

Bringing the Yeong shipping discussion back just for the sake of it lol

But like…it has occurred to me that honestly not much would change if Yeong was aroace, I mean…he is my character, and he’s already asexual so… 😛
    This would mean that Yeonter, Laeong, Neong, and Lyxeong would be extremely one-sided if any of them were one sided to begin with Yeonter cough cough
    Tbh I like Yeong x Aroace spectrum more than his other ships aside from Laeong I suppose Confession: I never shipped Neong that much, always preferred rping Rapoki more

I don’t have many aroace characters anyways but like…I really like my aroace Yeong headcanon idk

Daffiolet tho