Shipping Discussion Page

Welcome to the Shipping Discussion Page!

Please refrain from public discussion of ships, crushes, or squishes between members of BlogClan unless the party has publicly expressed they are comfortable with the discussion. It can make those involved very uncomfortable. Thank you 🙂

5,638 Replies to “Shipping Discussion Page”

1. Star That Rises At Dawn 🌟
    January 11, 2020 at 6:17 am

Shipitty, Ship, Ship me! Hmmm, this page makes me concerned about what goes on in your minds what am I doing here? 😂

A New Star, For A New Year

silvsXpeb

The one, the only, the YEET! 🐯

January 13, 2020 at 3:25 pm

Oh hi 😛

3. amberfrost
    January 12, 2020 at 7:53 am

SHIP MEH PLEASERS (I SHALL POST THIS REGULARLY)

The one, the only, the YEET! 🐯

January 13, 2020 at 3:25 pm

I THINK I’M HONORED?

ANYWAY

AmberfrostxFlamecloud the Earthling 😛

• January 13, 2020 at 11:36 pm

Thank you for using my proper title 😀

I am very Earthy

January 14, 2020 at 12:09 am

You are very welcome, Earthling 😀

4. January 12, 2020 at 9:05 pm

I wrote a short story about my ship obsession from my story and now I am happy. (Although the characters aren’t cause I further wrecked their lives). I’m also really proud of it, I think it may be some of my best writing 😀

I am very Earthy

January 13, 2020 at 4:48 pm

OOoooohhhhh 😀

• January 14, 2020 at 12:09 am

I’m really happy with it 😛 and kinda want to put it on the fan fic page but that would take a lot of editing cause at the moment it’s filled with many swear words, some drinking, and some fairly graphic violence at the begging to be on blogclan. (Although it is pretty good)

I am very Earthy

January 15, 2020 at 2:52 pm

How long did it take you to write it? :)) Is it a full novella?

• January 16, 2020 at 9:14 pm

It is 14 pages long (1.5 spaced 12 point font) and it took me a maybe 2-3 hours? Plus another hour for fixing up?

I am very Earthy

January 18, 2020 at 3:20 pm

Ahhh good! 😀 Writing is so much fun 😛

5. amberfrost
    January 13, 2020 at 7:49 am

*COMPUTERISED VOICE* Please ship
    BRAMBLEBERRY today

I will do this regularly with different canon cats

The one, the only, the YEET! 🐯

January 18, 2020 at 3:21 pm

Brambleberry x Bramblestar

*glances around nervously for Squirrelflight*

6. January 13, 2020 at 12:28 pm

i forgot this page existed

lazing on a sunday afternoon

January 13, 2020 at 3:26 pm

Bluebell! 😀

Edit: Your siggie matches 😛

• January 13, 2020 at 3:41 pm

How is that even possible?

#ThankYouWoojin

7. January 13, 2020 at 6:11 pm

shippp shiiippp

i’ll magical death spit you

January 14, 2020 at 12:11 am

Blackie x Moky

Boky

Mackie

not sorry. I’m just sitting here giggling with mischievousness idk why

My first idea was Black x Cookies 😛 Bookie, or Cackie.

• Monkeyfur
        January 16, 2020 at 1:03 pm

I see that I have been summoned

A wild Moky has appeared 😈

• amberfrost
      January 14, 2020 at 7:47 am

BlackieXBrambs the “stupid football”

The one, the only, the YEET! 🐯

• Bramblefire
        January 15, 2020 at 2:08 am

Oof. I’ve never been in so many Blogships. I guess I’m turning into Maple at this point.

• amberfrost
          January 15, 2020 at 3:55 am

Hallelujah, hey? 😛

The one, the only, the YEET! 🐯

• Mapledrift
          January 16, 2020 at 8:28 am

Ripppp and you’re get shipped with all the young people heckkkk

8. Seti (Sunsetpaw/stream) is too lazy to log in.
    January 15, 2020 at 12:58 am

Ship me!

I swear if you ship me with Jayfeather or his stick

• amberfrost

Seti x Jaybae 😛

Vouch4Fawny <3

January 18, 2020 at 3:22 pm

Oh gosh but I’m tempted

Jayfeather’s herbs x Seti

9. January 15, 2020 at 2:33 am

i’ve been so inactive. i don’t know if the shipping preference list is still around, but if it is could you change my thingy to “female bisexual” please 🙂
    (apparently i’m bi 😛 ((i think)) yeeey 🌈)

ann, you opalescent tree shark

• 🏮 Pineblossom 🌸
      January 15, 2020 at 2:40 am

owlyyyyyy hey!

✧ a rose is a rose is a rose ✧

• January 15, 2020 at 3:45 am

Hi Owly!

I am very Earthy

• Mapledrift
      January 16, 2020 at 8:29 am

Ayyy that’s cool !!! I’m so glad you’re managing to figure stuff about yourself out 😀

10. amberfrost
    January 15, 2020 at 5:10 am

Check out this, it’s for any JayxStick shippers! 😛

The one, the only, the YEET! 🐯

• January 16, 2020 at 3:43 am

haha thats some quality fanart right there 😛
      (did you draw that? it’s really good)

ann, you opalescent tree shark

• Amberfrost the Lucky Cat
        January 17, 2020 at 3:52 am

No, sadly. I draw with a different style 😛

The one, the only, the YEET! 🐯

January 16, 2020 at 7:17 pm

That’s amazing 😛 Like, reallyy good lol 😛

I was like “‘I’m sure?'” but then remembered he can’t see so yeah brain fart.

• January 16, 2020 at 9:10 pm

Yes I have a folder filled with Jaystick art

I am very Earthy

11. January 15, 2020 at 6:07 pm

The Shipping Preference List:

—

Amberfrost – Heterosexual Female and comfortable with being shipped with Male people under 20.

Birchfoot – Aspec Lesbian and uncomfortable with being shipped outside of a few joke ships.

Blackpaw (Shade) – Comfortable with being shipped.

Blossomkit – 9-12 Yr Old Heterosexual and comfortable with being shipped in joke ships, but not serious ones.

Bluefire – 16 yr Old Ace/Aro (Might be changed later) Female vbut okay with being shipped with anyone.

Blueheart – 14 Yrs Old and Comfortable with being shipped as a joke with close friends(mostly older members of the Blog).

Bramblefire – 18-22 Yr Old Homosexual Male and likes joke ships.

Briarpaw – Middle School-aged Female and comfortable with being shipped.

Cedarpaw – Heteroromantic Asexual Cisgender Female and comfortable with being shipped.

Cheetahspark – Comfortable with being shipped with anyone.

Cinnamonpaw – Lesbian and comfortable with being shipped.

Cloudfrost- Comfortable with being shipped with Male people, but not Female.

Cloudypaw (willow)- 11/12 Yr Old Questioning Female and comfortable with being shipped with anyone.

Doe – 15/16 Yr Old Female and happy with being shipped.

Eaglepaw – Comfortable with being shipped in a joke ship.

Eihwaz – Asexual demipanromantic and comfortable with any ship, unless it’s with an adult.

Emberdawn – Bisexual/aromantic and prefers not to be shipped unless it’s a joke ship with close friends

Fallenshadows – 14 Yr Old Cis Female and comfortable with being shipped with anyone.

Fawnspots – 14/15 Yr Old Straight/Questioning Cis Female and comfortable with being shipped with anyone.

Fireleap- Ace/Aro Cis female and comfortable being shipped, but not with people who are 18+.

Flamecloud – Heterosexual Cis Female and fine with being shipped.

Frostfire – 14 Yr Old Aroace Cis Female and comfortable with being shipped.

Goldenfawn – Non-binary who is attracted to Female people and uncomfortable with being shipped outside of a few joke ships.

Hollykit (Fall) – Straight Female and can be shipped with toms but prefer not to be with she-cats.

Hollykit (Shine) – Heterosexual Female and enjoys being shipped.

Iceflower – Bisexual Cis Female and prefers not to be shipped unless it’s with a good friend.

Icepaw (stream) – Abrosexual or Bisexual Cis Female and comfortable with being shipped with anyone.

Ivypaw – Heterosexual Cis Female and comfortable being shipped with anyone.

Ivystone – 14 Yr Old Non-binary Lesbian and okay with joke/platonic ships.

Jayfrost – Not comfortable with being shipped.

Junipermoth – 15 Yr Old Non-Binary (either fem-aligned or not aligned at all) Aspec Sapphic (Ace and Homoromantic) and uncomfortable with being shipped.

Kat – Not comfortable with being shipped with a minor.

Mapledrift – Bi or Lesbian Cis Female and comfortable with being shipped with anyone.

Monkeyfur – Straight or just any cat and comfortable with being shipped as a joke.

Moonpaw (leap) – Straight Female and comfortable with being shipped, unless it’s with another Female.

Owlpaw (feather) – 14 Yr Old Bisexual Cis Female and comfortable with being shipped with anyone.

Pebblepaw – Heterosexual/Straight Female and comfortable with being shipped with anyone as friends.

Pineblossom – 13/14 Yr Old Heterosexual Cis Female and comfortable with being shipped with anyone of all genders.

Plumeflake – 15-20 Yr Old Asexual/Hetero-romantic Cis Female and is comfortable with being shipped, unless it’s with a minor.

Rainshine – 15 Yr Old Bisexual Female and comfortable with being shipped.

Ravenpaw (Mist) – 13 Yr Old Pansexual Cis Female and comfortable with being shipped

Shadowcloud – Heterosexual and comfortable with being shipped.

Snowpuff – Asexual/Cupioromantic Cis Female and comfortable with being shipped.

Star that falls through Navy Sky (Muffinpaw/fern) – 13/14 Yr Old Asexual Female and comfortable with being shipped as a joke.

Sunsetpaw/stream: Questioning and comfortable with being shipped with anyone, but as a joke.

Sunpaw (fall) – Straight and comfortable with being shipped with anyone as friends.

Swanfeather – 16 Yr Old Comfortable with being shipped as a joke.

Sweetpaw (Song) – Heterosexual and comfortable with being shipped.

Thistlepaw (frost) – Straight Male and Comfortable with being shipped.

Viperfrost – Heterosexual and comfortable with being shipped with anyone who isn’t over eighteen years old.

Wavesplash – Aroace and comfortable with platonic/joke ships but not so with serious ships.

Willowstep – Bisexual/Questioning and comfortable with joke ships.

Wrenpaw – Asexual/Aromantic and is comfortable with being shipped.

—

If there are any mistakes or you want to be added to the list, please reply.

Omelette Du Fromage.

12. January 16, 2020 at 4:54 pm

Ship meh ples?

They keep talkin i keep walkin

January 16, 2020 at 7:14 pm

Cedar x Clo

Cedar x Maple

Cedar x Cloudy

Cedar x Wren

• Mapledrift
        January 17, 2020 at 7:19 pm

rip

January 18, 2020 at 3:23 pm

Oh gosh sorry I forgot the age limit—

• January 16, 2020 at 9:15 pm