Shipping Discussion Page

Welcome to the Shipping Discussion Page!

Please refrain from public discussion of ships, crushes, or squishes between members of BlogClan unless the party has publicly expressed they are comfortable with the discussion. It can make those involved very uncomfortable. Thank you 🙂

5,638 Replies to “Shipping Discussion Page”

1. Amberfrost the Lucky Cat
    January 18, 2020 at 7:49 am

WHO SHIPS blebble
    [edit: oooo new page]

The one, the only, the YEET! 🐯

• 🎉ᚹⴹ𐌇𐌇ᒪⴹᚹᗅⰞ❄️ (Peb is like gosh it's the Roaring 20's again!)
      January 18, 2020 at 3:20 pm

Omg 😛

I know Iz weird & Iz proud.

• January 24, 2020 at 7:01 pm

uh me *raises hand* all hail bleebleeeee

i’ll magical death spit you

• Silvs
      January 26, 2020 at 8:04 pm

Meeee

2. Amberfrost says yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
    January 19, 2020 at 4:56 am

SHIP ME PLEASERS

The one, the only, the YEET! 🐯

• 🎉ᚹⴹ𐌇𐌇ᒪⴹᚹᗅⰞ❄️ (Peb is like gosh it's the Roaring 20's again!)
      January 19, 2020 at 1:44 pm

Amberfrost x Yeeting

I know Iz weird & Iz proud.

January 21, 2020 at 3:26 am

Amber X Baby Yoda

3. January 19, 2020 at 1:07 pm

The Shipping Preference List:

Amberfrost – Heterosexual Female and comfortable with being shipped with Male people under 20.

Birchfoot – Aspec Lesbian and uncomfortable with being shipped outside of a few joke ships.

Blackpaw (Shade) – Comfortable with being shipped.

Blossomkit – 9-12 Yr Old Heterosexual and comfortable with being shipped in joke ships, but not serious ones.

Bluefire – 16 yr Old Ace/Aro (Might be changed later) Female vbut okay with being shipped with anyone.

Blueheart – 14 Yrs Old and Comfortable with being shipped as a joke with close friends(mostly older members of the Blog).

Bramblefire – 18-22 Yr Old Homosexual Male and likes joke ships.

Briarpaw – Middle School-aged Female and comfortable with being shipped.

Cedarpaw – Hetero-romantic Grey Asexual Cisgender Female and comfortable with being shipped.

Cheetahspark – Comfortable with being shipped with anyone.

Cinnamonpaw – Lesbian and comfortable with being shipped.

Cloudfrost- Comfortable with being shipped with Male people, but not Female.

Cloudypaw (willow)- 11/12 Yr Old Questioning Female and comfortable with being shipped with anyone.

Doe – 15/16 Yr Old Female and happy with being shipped.

Eaglepaw – Comfortable with being shipped in a joke ship.

Eihwaz – Asexual demipanromantic and comfortable with any ship, unless it’s with an adult.

Emberdawn – Bisexual/aromantic and prefers not to be shipped unless it’s a joke ship with close friends

Fallenshadows – 14 Yr Old Cis Female and comfortable with being shipped with anyone.

Fawnspots – 14/15 Yr Old Straight/Questioning Cis Female and comfortable with being shipped with anyone.

Fireleap- Ace/Aro Cis female and comfortable being shipped, but not with people who are 18+.

Flamecloud – Heterosexual Cis Female and fine with being shipped.

Frostfire – 14 Yr Old Aroace Cis Female and comfortable with being shipped.

Goldenfawn – Non-binary who is attracted to Female people and uncomfortable with being shipped outside of a few joke ships.

Hollykit (Fall) – Straight Female and can be shipped with toms but prefer not to be with she-cats.

Hollykit (Shine) – Heterosexual Female and enjoys being shipped.

Iceflower – Bisexual Cis Female and prefers not to be shipped unless it’s with a good friend.

Icepaw (stream) – Abrosexual or Bisexual Cis Female and comfortable with being shipped with anyone.

Ivypaw – Heterosexual Cis Female and comfortable being shipped with anyone.

Ivystone – 14 Yr Old Non-binary Homosexual and okay with joke/platonic ships.

Jayfrost – Not comfortable with being shipped.

Junipermoth – 15 Yr Old Non-Binary (either fem-aligned or not aligned at all) Aspec Sapphic (Ace and Homoromantic) and uncomfortable with being shipped.

Kat – Not comfortable with being shipped with a minor.

Mapledrift – Bi or Lesbian Cis Female and comfortable with being shipped with anyone.

Monkeyfur – Straight or just any cat and comfortable with being shipped as a joke.

Moonpaw (leap) – Straight Female and comfortable with being shipped, unless it’s with another Female.

Owlpaw (feather) – 14 Yr Old Bisexual Cis Female and comfortable with being shipped with anyone.

Pebblepaw – Heterosexual/Straight Female and comfortable with being shipped with anyone as friends.

Pineblossom – 13/14 Yr Old Heterosexual Cis Female and comfortable with being shipped with anyone of all genders.

Plumeflake – 15-20 Yr Old Asexual/Hetero-romantic Cis Female and is comfortable with being shipped, unless it’s with a minor.

Rainshine – 15 Yr Old Bisexual Female and comfortable with being shipped.

Shadowcloud – Heterosexual and comfortable with being shipped.

Snowpuff – Asexual/Cupioromantic Cis Female and comfortable with being shipped.

Star that falls through Navy Sky (Muffinpaw/fern) – 13/14 Yr Old Asexual Female and comfortable with being shipped as a joke.

Sunsetpaw/stream: Questioning and comfortable with being shipped with anyone, but as a joke.

Sunpaw (fall) – Straight and comfortable with being shipped with anyone as friends.

Swanfeather – 16 Yr Old Comfortable with being shipped as a joke.

Sweetpaw (Song) – Heterosexual and comfortable with being shipped.

Thistlepaw (frost) – Straight Male and Comfortable with being shipped.

Viperfrost – Heterosexual and comfortable with being shipped with anyone who isn’t over eighteen years old.

Wavesplash – Aroace and comfortable with platonic/joke ships but not so with serious ships.

Willowstep – Bisexual/Questioning and comfortable with joke ships.

Wrenpaw – Asexual/Aromantic and is comfortable with being shipped.

If there are any mistakes or you want to be added to the list, please reply.

Omelette Du Fromage.

• Toss A Coin To Your Sunbreeze, Oh Valley Of Plenty(Sunbreeze)
      January 20, 2020 at 9:46 pm

Can you add me?

Sunbreeze – 14 year old asexual/questioning cis female who is comfortable with being shipped with anyone as a joke.

You know nothing, Jon Snow.

• January 21, 2020 at 12:38 am

Please add me! 🙂

Sandpaw/frost – 11-13 year old asexual female (shipping as a joke is fine)

Vouch for Sandy & Crystie!

January 21, 2020 at 3:14 am

CrystalStream
      13-ish female
      Lesbian
      I’m good with being shipped for whatever reason or level. But only with girls.

• Mapledrift
        January 26, 2020 at 8:27 pm

ayyyyy another lesbian / girl who likes girls my hecking sexuality is a mystery ripppppp !!!!!!

• Dawnpaw
      January 25, 2020 at 6:34 pm

Dawnpaw – twelve year old straight girl who’s fine with being shipped in jokes

*insert clever signature*

• January 26, 2020 at 9:06 pm

Blossompaw/fire- 13 Straight Female, comfortable being shipped, but not with girls or anyone over 18.

#GREENLANDSHARKPET

• Potato 🌸(Blueflower)💙
      January 27, 2020 at 5:31 pm

Potato/Blueflower
      14-15 girl
      Questioning, but probably straight
      Comfortable with being shipped with anyone as a joke unless they aren’t a minor

4. Ambixie (Amberfrost) says YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET
    January 20, 2020 at 9:25 am

BLEBBLE

The one, the only, the YEET! 🐯

• 🎉ᚹⴹ𐌇𐌇ᒪⴹᚹᗅⰞ❄️ (Peb the Gryffindor)
      January 21, 2020 at 4:02 pm

Hi 😛

How about Ambixie x Blackie

Alackie.

sorry Blackie 😛

I know Iz weird & Iz proud.

January 21, 2020 at 10:23 pm

Heeeey blackieeeee

Matchbox 20 is my RELIGON. 😈

• 🎉ᚹⴹ𐌇𐌇ᒪⴹᚹᗅⰞ❄️ (Peb the Gryffindor)
          January 21, 2020 at 11:45 pm

Unrelated but you have an avatar! 😀 Congrats!

I know Iz weird & Iz proud.

January 22, 2020 at 2:37 am

Thanks!

• January 24, 2020 at 7:02 pm

ack its fine 😛 oof

i’ll magical death spit you

5. CrystalStream
    January 21, 2020 at 3:15 am

Yellowfang x BlueStar. Fight me. I will proteccda Firestar moms >:3

January 22, 2020 at 2:38 am

Speaking of Firestar- SilverStream can eat oatmeal- Graystripe belongs with FireBoy

• January 25, 2020 at 9:01 pm

Maybe Silverstream and Sandstorm could get together

I am very Earthy

January 26, 2020 at 5:39 am

SilverStream deserves no one the fish brat- I ship my beautiful sand baby with cinderpelt <3

January 26, 2020 at 5:54 am

I’m a giant weirdo

• January 26, 2020 at 9:35 pm

Personally I’m more of a FireRaven shipper but yes (as well as SilverCinder)

Oui oui

January 27, 2020 at 12:25 am

Fire raven is adorable too!

• ShatteredDawn
      January 27, 2020 at 6:42 am

Firestar + Sorreltail. Greystripe + Sandstorm.

Signed
      The one and lone star

6. January 21, 2020 at 8:44 pm

The Shipping Preference List:

Blackpaw (Shade) – Comfortable with being shipped.

Bramblefire – 18-22 Yr Old Homosexual Male and likes joke ships.

Briarpaw – Middle School-aged Female and comfortable with being shipped.

Cheetahspark – Comfortable with being shipped with anyone.

Cinnamonpaw – Lesbian and comfortable with being shipped.

Cloudfrost- Comfortable with being shipped with Male people, but not Female.

Crystalstream – 13 Yr old Homosexual Female and okay with being shipped for any reason, but only with girls.

Doe – 15/16 Yr Old Female and happy with being shipped.

Eaglepaw – Comfortable with being shipped in a joke ship.

Flamecloud – Heterosexual Cis Female and fine with being shipped.

Frostfire – 14 Yr Old Aroace Cis Female and comfortable with being shipped.

Hollykit (Shine) – Heterosexual Female and enjoys being shipped.

Ivypaw – Heterosexual Cis Female and comfortable being shipped with anyone.

Ivystone – 14 Yr Old Non-binary Homosexual and okay with joke/platonic ships.

Jayfrost – Not comfortable with being shipped.

Kat – Not comfortable with being shipped with a minor.

Rainshine – 15 Yr Old Bisexual Female and comfortable with being shipped.

Ravenpaw (Mist) – 13 Yr Old Pansexual Cis Female and comfortable with being shipped.

Sandpaw (Frost) – 11-13 Yr Old Asexual Female and fine with being shipped as a joke.

Shadowcloud – Heterosexual and comfortable with being shipped.

Snowpuff – Asexual/Cupioromantic Cis Female and comfortable with being shipped.

Sunbreeze – 14 Yr Old Asexual/Questioning Cis Female who is comfortable with being shipped with anyone as a joke.

Swanfeather – 16 Yr Old Comfortable with being shipped as a joke.

Sweetpaw (Song) – Heterosexual and comfortable with being shipped.

Thistlepaw (frost) – Straight Male and Comfortable with being shipped.

Willowstep – Bisexual/Questioning and comfortable with joke ships.

Wrenpaw – Asexual/Aromantic and is comfortable with being shipped.

If there are any mistakes or you want to be added to the list, please reply.

Omelette Du Fromage.

• ÅMBÏXÏĘ/ÅMBĘRFRØŠT ŠÅŸŠ ŸĖĘĒÊÈÉËĖĘĒÊÈÉËT 🐯
      January 26, 2020 at 12:20 pm

Could you change mine to “Comfortable with being shipped”?

The one, the only, the YEET! 🐯

• ShatteredDawn
      January 27, 2020 at 6:47 am

Can you add me please?
      ShatteredDawn/asexual/streight female. Comfortable being shipped-so as long as person they are being shipped with is male. (Also Starble (me + Bramble forever)

Signed
      The one and lone star

7. January 21, 2020 at 11:23 pm

Ship me, why not I’m bored

Vouch4Fawny <3

• Ambixie (Amberfrost) says YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET
      January 22, 2020 at 9:52 am

fawnyXamber cause why not 😛

The one, the only, the YEET! 🐯

8. January 22, 2020 at 1:44 am

I asked my brother, who’s halfway through arch 2 of WoF, “Fluffkit are you a Moonbli shipper or a Moonter shipper?” and he said Quinter. I DIDN’T EVEN MENTION THAT I’M SO PROUD HE CAME UP WITH IT HIMSELF so proud so proud :’) I think my parents are annoyed they think I’m turning him into me. Now we fangirl together over Quinter and RavenxBarley :’) so happy :’) when he gets older Ima gonna make him watch and read love simon/ simon vs the homosapien agenda with me and read TMI so we can fangirl together over those as well please starclan don’t let him turn into one of those teenage boys who’s really weird about LGBTQ+ don’t let his training be erased I’ve worked so hard

So happy so proud :’D
    even if I haven’t turned him into a Jaystick shipper quiet yet

I am very Earthy

January 22, 2020 at 4:36 pm

QUINTER FOREVSSSS!!!! Also Moon and Kinkajou Banana Baby. Turtle is in a relationship with Jayfeather and fallen leaves, their child the stick is pans. Wish my brother was a supporter..

• January 23, 2020 at 3:14 am

Okay I agree with most of that 😀 but Stick can not be Jayfeather’s kid because the stick and Jayfeather are married.

I am very Earthy

January 23, 2020 at 4:04 pm

I’m not talking about THAT stick

January 25, 2020 at 5:43 pm

I’m talking about BumbleStripe’s log

9. CrystalStream
    January 22, 2020 at 4:36 pm

Slightly terrified buuuuut… ship me.

January 23, 2020 at 4:07 pm

Wow no ones done it yet-

• January 23, 2020 at 6:06 pm

Crystalstream x Peb

I am very Earthy

January 24, 2020 at 1:32 am

😝

• ÅMBÏXÏĘ/ÅMBĘRFRØŠT ŠÅŸŠ ŸĖĘĒÊÈÉËĖĘĒÊÈÉËT 🐯
      January 24, 2020 at 7:08 am

CrystalXBrambs 😛

The one, the only, the YEET! 🐯

January 25, 2020 at 5:40 pm

Ew no males
        Jk me like random ships

• Mapledrift
          January 26, 2020 at 8:28 pm

heck bramb gets shipped with everyone

gah even me, a lesbian when he’s gay 😛

i’d say i’m pretty equal on the whole chill with joke ships front as well

January 27, 2020 at 12:25 am

As I’ve seen! I’m also lesbian ;3

• Bramblefire
            January 27, 2020 at 3:56 am

I guess I just take after Maple now in being shipped with everyone. Ripp. But honestly getting used to it at this point. 🙂

10. January 24, 2020 at 7:12 pm

uh ship me

i’ll magical death spit you

January 25, 2020 at 5:41 pm

Black X Cedar

• ÅMBÏXÏĘ/ÅMBĘRFRØŠT ŠÅŸŠ ŸĖĘĒÊÈÉËĖĘĒÊÈÉËT 🐯
      January 26, 2020 at 12:02 pm

BlackieXMaple

The one, the only, the YEET! 🐯

• ShatteredDawn
      January 27, 2020 at 6:43 am

Blackie times Peb. (I’m a Blabble fan)

Signed
      The one and lone star

11. Gooseshadow (Goose)
    January 24, 2020 at 8:06 pm

Ship me, please! 🙂

Oof bro

January 25, 2020 at 5:41 pm

What gender are you attracted to?

• Gooseshadow (Goose)
        January 26, 2020 at 3:45 am

Guys

Oof bro

January 26, 2020 at 5:55 am

Oki! Oh lord I was just told to slow down my commenting xp

• ÅMBÏXÏĘ/ÅMBĘRFRØŠT ŠÅŸŠ ŸĖĘĒÊÈÉËĖĘĒÊÈÉËT 🐯

13. January 26, 2020 at 8:42 pm

Plumeflake x The Eiffel Tower

Plumeflake x Foxleap

Plumeflake x Daft Punk

Plumeflake x Plumeflake

Plumeflake x The Number 7

I’m shipping myself for no reason.

Omelette Du Fromage.

January 27, 2020 at 12:28 am

PlumeFlake X BABY YODA

• ÅMBÏXÏĘ/ÅMBĘRFRØŠT ŠÅŸŠ ŸĖĘĒÊÈÉËĖĘĒÊÈÉËT 🐯
      January 27, 2020 at 6:33 am

PlumeflakeXOrigami Avatar
      Ps. Your cakeyyyyyyyyyyyyy
      🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁

The one, the only, the YEET! 🐯

• January 27, 2020 at 7:11 pm

Thank you very much for the cake!

Plume x Origami in general.

Omelette Du Fromage.

• January 27, 2020 at 3:47 pm

Plumeflake x Lucky Cats

#ThankYouWoojin

• January 27, 2020 at 7:14 pm

Accurate, since I have a collection of about 15 lucky cats (and am looking at getting one more, probably a yellow one).

Omelette Du Fromage.