Shipping Discussion Page

Welcome to the Shipping Discussion Page!

Please refrain from public discussion of ships, crushes, or squishes between members of BlogClan unless the party has publicly expressed they are comfortable with the discussion. It can make those involved very uncomfortable. Thank you πŸ™‚

6,699 Replies to “Shipping Discussion Page”

1. February 23, 2020 at 9:44 am

Ship me y’all
    (Edit: oh wow new page)

~ ΟƒΠΊ вσσмєя ΟƒΠΊ вσσмєя ~

2. Turtlepaw/ dapple.
    February 23, 2020 at 2:34 pm

My favorite ship: GrayXTurtle. Least favorite: SkyXStar.

3. Leaf Growl
    February 23, 2020 at 4:24 pm

My favorite is HollyXFalling Leaves.

• Night-tail
      March 6, 2020 at 1:18 am

OOH. That ship was cool.

Night-tail

4. February 23, 2020 at 9:54 pm

SHIP THIS CAT WITH SOMEONE

Fallenbird, a silver tabby and white she-cat with pale, dreamy blue eyes. She is pansexual. She may seem shy at first, but once you know her, she can be bossy, rude, and annoying.

β“žβ“β“›β“¨ β“œβ“˜β“›β““β“›β“¨ β“˜β“β“•β“€β“‘β“˜β“β“£β“˜β“β“–

5. Leaf Growl
    February 24, 2020 at 10:58 pm

I don’t really care if someone ships me so go right ahead if you want.
    I’m a dark brown she-cat with emerald eyes with white paws, white tail tip and ear tips, with white spots. I also have black spots dappled all over me.
    I kind of based this off my cat.

6. Ivie | Ivypaw
    February 25, 2020 at 8:42 pm

I feel the need to vent my OTPs since I am back from he inactivity pit, and you all know how much I love this page aha.

Warriors Ships:
    Fallen Leaves x Hollyleaf will always be my number one, but now I think Needletail x Rain is taking over, Jayfeather x Stick , Ivypool x Antpelt for some reason is cute, Leafpool x Mothwing, Tallstar x Jake etc etc

Non-Warriors:
    Enjoltaire, Courferre, Jehanparnasse, Joly/Bossuet/Musichetta, Bahorel x Feuilly (Les Mis), Bencutio (Romeo & Juliet), Sprace, Buttons x Elmer, Albert x Jojo, Spromeo, and also I much prefer Jack/Crutchie than Javid hA πŸ˜› (Newsies), Boyf riends (BMC) and Lams, Mullette and Jeffmads (Hamilton)

• A Coat of Gold, A Coat of Red, A Sunbreeze Still Has Claws(Sunbreeze)
      February 26, 2020 at 3:32 am

As for Romeo and Juliet, I prefer Benvolio as single, as he is the only person in the entire play with actual common sense, and I prefer him to stay that way. But I will accept Romeo/Mercutio.

Romeo/Juliet isn’t bad, but at the end they’re two dumb kids who rushed into a relationship way, way too quickly.

There is no war in Ba Sing Se.

• Ivie | Ivypaw
        February 26, 2020 at 4:55 pm

nOooOoO Merc openly flirted with BennnnNn – And Merc and Romeo were cousins I like Romeo with Juliet, but only because they’re kind of left over together. Bencutio, along with Enjoltaire, is my OTP. The saddest part of Merc’s death scene was either his speech or Ben’s reaction.
        They are utterly the cutest couple okay? πŸ˜› I mean at the ball I have full bets that they were dancing together. But you are completely right about Ben being the only one with sense. He’s like 97% of their control πŸ˜›

(ALSO I feel the need to mention that I forgot about some ships like McPricely from BOM and aHhHhh RickJake from BMC howwwww could I forget that one????)

• A Coat of Gold, A Coat of Red, A Sunbreeze Still Has Claws(Sunbreeze)
          February 26, 2020 at 9:07 pm

I”m fairly sure that Benvolio and Romeo were cousins. Mecutio is kin to Prince Escalus and Paris.

There is no war in Ba Sing Se.

• Ivie | Ivypaw
            February 26, 2020 at 10:52 pm

Ahhhh I know!!!! I realised that once I typed it hhHhHh. :/ That’s usually my defence for people that ship Ben and Romeo (I know, right?)

7. A Coat of Gold, A Coat of Red, A Sunbreeze Still Has Claws(Sunbreeze)
    February 26, 2020 at 3:28 am

Like Ivie, I also feel the need to vent my OTPs. Maybe we can compare notes.

Warriors Ships: Firestar/Sandstorm, Leafpool/Crowfeather, Squirrelflight/Bramblestar, Jayfeather/Half Moon, Lionblaze/Cinderheart, Sorreltail/Brackenfur, and Ravenpaw/Barley.

Non-Warriors Ships: Ripnami, Starspeaker, Turtlejou, Sunlow, and Hazillow(Wings of Fire), Sanrion, Braime, Renly/Loras, Jorleesi, and Gendrya(Game of Thrones, you guys know how much I love the show), Cheleanor(The Good Place), Senn/Ria and Lucan/Niika(Songs of War), Steggy, Pepperony, Scott/Hope(aka the most underrated canon ship in the entire MCU), and Spideychelle(the MCU), Julio/Alicia(Gran Hotel), Leslie/Ben, Ann/Chris, Andy/April, and Tom/Lucy(Parks and Recreation)

There is no war in Ba Sing Se.

• Birchfoot
      March 5, 2020 at 3:01 pm

chidi and eleanor gives me LIFE

8. Minktail (Minki) the Mardi Gras Mink
    February 26, 2020 at 3:57 am

Hey y’all! I wanted to ask you guys’ opinion on a particular ship that has become one of my favorites since I heard about it.

Nightcloud x Feathertail seems like a ship that is so unrealistic, as Nightcloud is portrayed as kind of mean and cruel and she’s never even *met* Feathertail in life, but I really like the idea of Feathertail providing comfort and love to Nightcloud in her dreams as she slowly grows apart from her attempt at a family.

What do you guys think? :3

• Turtlepaw/ dapple.
      February 27, 2020 at 12:41 pm

If they met, I guess it could potentially work out.

• Silvs
      March 2, 2020 at 2:24 pm

I don’t think it will work out

• Potato 🌸(Blueflower)πŸ’™
      March 2, 2020 at 3:57 pm

I’m more a Daisy/Nightcloud shipper. Sad moms that need love

9. February 26, 2020 at 2:03 pm

Ship me

~ ΟƒΠΊ вσσмєя ΟƒΠΊ вσσмєя ~

• Turtlepaw/ dapple.
      February 27, 2020 at 12:43 pm

AmbixieXRiverstar.

AmbixieXCrowfeather.

AmbixieXMicah.

10. Butterflyflower
    February 27, 2020 at 4:41 pm

My top five Warriors ships are TigerheartxDovewing, FernsongxIvypool, RowanclawxTawnypelt, TreexVioletshine, and BreezepeltxHeathertail.
    My two favorite Survivors ships are ArrowxBella and FieryxMoon.
    My favorite Harry Potter ship is DracoxAstoria. My other favorites are LuciusxNarcissa, BillxFleur, TedxAndromeda, RolfxLuna, RonxHermione, JamesxLily, and RemusxTonks.
    My favorite Wings of Fire ships are DeathbringerxGlory, RiptidexTsunami, WinterxLynx, TurtlexKinkajou, StarflightxFatespeaker, ThoughtfulxWhiteout, and FathomxIndigo.

• February 28, 2020 at 2:48 pm

I like some of these ships too, Butterflyflower. Here are some of my favorite ships from Warriors, Survivors, and the Cartoon Network show We Bare Bears:
      Warriors: GrayXTurtle, GrayXSilver, FireXSand, CloudXBright, LeafXCrow, MothPool.
      Survivors: LuckyXSweet, ArrowXBella, FieryXMoon. And even though they aren’t canon, I ship SunshineXDaisy, RiverXBeetle, and StormXForest.

We Bare Bears: I guess there’s only one thing I ship in this show: CharlieXPanda. The reason for this is because I’m like, one hundred percent sure Charlie has a crush on Panda.

11. Silverpaw
    February 29, 2020 at 3:02 am

Honestly, I’m not sure what Violetshine sees in Tree. He kind of just defies the code. He lives with the Clans, but not exactly like them. And we’ve never had a “Clan Moderator” before.

On a more positive note:
    BRISTLEFROST AND ROOTPAW!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜€

MedicineCat

• March 1, 2020 at 4:14 pm

“Clan Mediator” not “Clan Moderator” πŸ˜› But it probably is because how sweet he is! He obviously loves his family, and he genuinely wants what’s best for them, even if he doesn’t know what’s best for them.

#ThankYouWoojin

• Silverpaw
        March 5, 2020 at 1:35 am

Haha! Yeah, I suppose.

MedicineCat

12. March 1, 2020 at 10:05 am

The Shipping Preference List:

β€”

Birchfoot – Aspec Lesbian and uncomfortable with being shipped outside of a few joke ships.

Blackpaw (Shade) – Comfortable with being shipped.

Blossomkit – 9-12 Yr Old Heterosexual and comfortable with being shipped in joke ships, but not serious ones.

Bluefire – 16 yr Old Ace/Aro (Might be changed later) Female vbut okay with being shipped with anyone.

Blueflower (Potato) – 14-15 Yr old Questioning (but possibly Straight) Female and comfortable with being shipped with anyone as a joke regardless of gender unless they are 18+.

Blueheart – 14 Yrs Old and Comfortable with being shipped as a joke with close friends(mostly older members of the Blog).

Bramblefire – 18-22 Yr Old Homosexual Male and likes joke ships.

Briarpaw – Middle School-aged Female and comfortable with being shipped.

Cedarpaw – Hetero-romantic Grey Asexual Cisgender Female and comfortable with being shipped.

Cheetahspark – Comfortable with being shipped with anyone.

Cinnamonpaw – Lesbian and comfortable with being shipped.

Cloudfrost- Comfortable with being shipped with Male people, but not Female.

Cloudypaw (willow)- 11/12 Yr Old Questioning Female and comfortable with being shipped with anyone.

Crystalstream – 13 Yr old Homosexual Female and uncomfortable with being shipped with anyone, but only as a complete joke or with fictional characters.

Doe – 15/16 Yr Old Female and happy with being shipped.

Eaglepaw – Comfortable with being shipped in a joke ship.

Eihwaz – Asexual demipanromantic and comfortable with any ship, unless it’s with an adult.

Emberdawn – Bisexual/aromantic and prefers not to be shipped unless it’s a joke ship with close friends

Fallenshadows – 14 Yr Old Cis Female and comfortable with being shipped with anyone.

Fawnspots – 14/15 Yr Old Bisexual/Questioning Cis Female and comfortable with being shipped with anyone.

Fireleap- Ace/Aro Cis female and comfortable being shipped, but not with people who are 18+.

Flamecloud – Heterosexual Cis Female and fine with being shipped.

Forestflame – Okay with being shipped with anyone or anything.

Frostfire – 14 Yr Old Aroace Cis Female and comfortable with being shipped.

Goldenfawn – Non-binary who is attracted to Female people and uncomfortable with being shipped outside of a few joke ships.

Hollykit (Fall) – Straight Female and can be shipped with toms but prefer not to be with she-cats.

Hollykit (Shine) – Heterosexual Female and enjoys being shipped.

Iceflower – Bisexual Cis Female and prefers not to be shipped unless it’s with a good friend.

Icepaw (stream) – Abrosexual or Bisexual Cis Female and comfortable with being shipped with anyone.

Ivypaw – Heterosexual Cis Female and comfortable being shipped with anyone.

Ivystone – 14 Yr Old Non-binary Homosexual and okay with joke/platonic ships.

Ivystream – Okay with being shipped.

Jayfrost – Not comfortable with being shipped.

Junipermoth – 15 Yr Old Non-Binary (either fem-aligned or not aligned at all) Aspec Sapphic (Ace and Homoromantic) and uncomfortable with being shipped.

Kat – Not comfortable with being shipped with a minor.

Leaf Lost in Blizzard – Non-Binary and fine with being shipped.

Loneheart – Asexual/Hetero-romantic Female and comfortable being shipped as long as person they are being shipped with is male and in the age range of 18-20.

Mapledrift – 14 Yr Old Bi or Lesbian Cis Female and comfortable with being shipped with anyone.

Monkeyfur – Straight or just any cat and comfortable with being shipped as a joke.

Moonpaw (leap) – Bisexual female who is comfortable with being shipped.

Moonspirit- 13-14 Yr Old Female and fine with being shipped with anyone.

Owlpaw (feather) – 14 Yr Old Bisexual Cis Female and comfortable with being shipped with anyone.

Pebblepaw – Heterosexual/Straight Female and comfortable with being shipped with anyone as friends.

Pineblossom – 13/14 Yr Old Heterosexual Cis Female and comfortable with being shipped with anyone of all genders.

Plumeflake – 15-20 Yr Old Asexual/Hetero-romantic Cis Female and is comfortable with being shipped, unless it’s with a minor.

Rainshine – 15 Yr Old Bisexual Female and comfortable with being shipped.

Ravenpaw (Mist) – 13 Yr Old Pansexual Cis Female and comfortable with being shipped.

Sandpaw (Frost) – 11-13 Yr Old Asexual Female and fine with being shipped only as a joke.

Shadowcloud – Heterosexual and comfortable with being shipped.

Snowpuff – Asexual/Cupioromantic Cis Female and comfortable with being shipped.

Spiritsky (Ambixie) – Heterosexual Female and comfortable with being shipped.

Star that falls through Navy Sky (Muffinpaw/fern) – 13/14 Yr Old Asexual Female and comfortable with being shipped as a joke.

Sunbreeze – 14 Yr Old Asexual/Questioning Cis Female who is comfortable with being shipped with anyone as a joke.

Sunsetpaw/stream: Questioning and comfortable with being shipped with anyone, but as a joke.

Sunpaw (fall) – Straight and comfortable with being shipped with anyone as friends.

Swanfeather – 16 Yr Old Comfortable with being shipped as a joke.

Sweetpaw (Song) – Heterosexual and comfortable with being shipped.

Thistlepaw (frost) – Straight Male and Comfortable with being shipped.

Turtlepaw (Dapple) – Questioning and okay with being shipped with fictional characters of any gender, but not BlogClanners, however.

Viperfrost – Heterosexual and comfortable with being shipped with anyone who isn’t over eighteen years old.

Wavesplash – Aroace and comfortable with platonic/joke ships but not so with serious ships.

Willowstep – Bisexual/Questioning and comfortable with joke ships.

Wrenpaw – Asexual/Aromantic and is comfortable with being shipped.

β€”

If there are any mistakes or you want to be added to the list, please reply.

Why won’t you play the game?

• Turtlepaw/ dapple.
      March 1, 2020 at 2:29 pm

Hey, Plumeflake, could you please change questioning to bisexual?

• Jaguarpaw(leap)
        March 2, 2020 at 12:53 am

Plz do not add me on that list. I don’t want to be shipped with anyone

~Jaguar That Stalks At Night~

• March 2, 2020 at 3:48 pm

Don’t worry, no one is on the list unless they ask to be. πŸ™‚

#ThankYouWoojin

• Birchfoot
          March 5, 2020 at 3:03 pm

for clarification: the list is just to keep track of who is okay with being shipped and who isn’t and what their orientations are. I’m on the list to confirm basically that I don’t like being shipped unless it’s with close friends and clearly as a joke

13. Leaf Growl
    March 4, 2020 at 4:16 pm

Feel free to ship me I don’t really care so go ahead if you want
    Looks: I’m a brown lithe she cat with black and white spots with white paws
    Personality: I am very fast, feisty and energetic I will fight for my clan but knows whether it is right or not

• Silverpaw
      March 5, 2020 at 1:45 am

Hmm… Graystripe? He’s tacky, energetic, brave and wise. You’d get along well!

Noting the “fast” how about Runningwind? You even out each other very well!

MedicineCat