Post navigation

255 Replies to “shipping-800x500_c”

1. December 10, 2018 at 12:01 am

Jay that Flies above Storm Clouds~
    Jay grumbled as she carried the mouse bile over to where Snowleap was sprawled on her nest. She quickly removed the elder’s tick, then stomped off to find a stream to wash her paws in, still muttering angrily to herself.

2. December 10, 2018 at 1:22 am

-Lightstar-

“Every cat old enough to use their powers gather under the Power Ledge for a meeting!”

*after everyone gathers*

“Today we will be making a new warrior. Hollypaw, step forward. (If your wondering who Hollypaw is I play as her) Do you promise to follow the Power Code and protect The Powerful no matter what?” Lightstar asked. “I do” Hollypaw responded. “Your mind-reading is powerful and you have shown your loyalty many times.” Lightstar said. “You will now be called Hollypool!” Lightstar said, licking Hollypool’s head. “Group dismissed!” Lightstar told the Powerful.

Star Wars And Cats

3. December 13, 2018 at 1:12 pm

-Hollypool-

Hollypool walked out of camp to get some fresh air. She was startled to see a strange tom outside. She was especially alarmed by his thoughts. “These stupid cats, acting like they’re better than everyone just because they have powers, I’m going to do something about it.” The tom thought.

The strange tom then padded out of camp. Hollypool raced back to camp and ran to Lightstar’s den. “Lightstar! There was a strange tom out there and he’s trying to do something bad!” Hollypool told her leader.

Lightstar nodded her head and went outside.

-Lightstar-

“Everyone gather for a group meeting!” She yowled.

Star Wars And Cats

• Wolf Howling at Star on Top of Tree (Wolfpelt/paw)
      December 17, 2018 at 9:47 pm

Dappled Honey-
      Blinking away sleep Dappled Honey got out of her nest. After a long stretch she walked over to Lightstar. She tilted her head to get a better view of her leader waiting for what she wanted to tell them.

Oof....

4. Dreamcloud
    December 17, 2018 at 10:44 am

-Dream on the Dark Midnight-
    Dream and her hunting patrol returned, Dream has a squirrel in her jaws. She saw Lightstar standing on the Power legde, she ran to sit with Featherstorm.

I want it, I got it

5. December 30, 2018 at 3:50 am

-Lightstar-

Lightstar yowled to the sky, “Cats of the Powerful! I have an important announcement. Hollypool has informed me that a strange tom was outside our camp thinking dangerous thoughts. He wants to do something against us!”

Star Wars And Cats

6. Cat Dreaming Under the White Clouds(Dreamcloud/Dream)
    January 7, 2019 at 11:55 am

-Dream On the Dark Midnight-
    Dream begin to feel uncomfortable as she heard Lightstar’s word, she’s suppecting The Outcasts, so she asked Lightstar: “What does he looks like? I can know if he’s a member of The Outcast, those cats never set their hearts in the right place.”

I want it, I got it

• January 29, 2019 at 2:52 am

-Lightstar-
      “I do not know, Hollypool will tell you.”

-Hollypool-
      “He’s a Black tom with dark amber eyes, and has gray ear tips.” Hollypool told Dream.

Star Wars And Cats

• Cat Dreaming Under the White Clouds(Dreamcloud/Dream)
        January 31, 2019 at 4:39 am

-Dream in the Dark Midnight-
        Dream thought for a moment, then replied to Lightstar and Hollypool: “I don’t think he’s a member of The Outcast, I only remembered a black she-cat named Robinsky.” She don’t like the feeling of this, that black cat really seems very suspicious.

I want it, I got it

7. January 29, 2019 at 7:31 pm

Silent Whisper –

Silent Whisper slowly padded up to Lightstar, tapping the leader on the shoulder.
    Quickly, she scratched a message out into the dusty ground, trying as hard as she could to block out the noise of every single cat’s thoughts around her. It was always worse when she was nervous
    The message read ‘outcasts thoughts are sour. Rebellion. Fight. Claws. Blood. ‘

Somewhere that’s Green

8. January 31, 2019 at 2:09 pm

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:

If anyone wants to create another character…. please do so. Just do it on the question/character page.

Link:

Fallensnow

Star Wars And Cats

9. February 5, 2019 at 2:59 am

-Lightstar-

Lightstar paced around her den, thinking. What could that tom possibly of meant when he said he was going to do something about us? Lightstar lay down into her nest and drifted into sleep.

Star Wars And Cats