Book News!

I’ve tracked down important information about upcoming Warrior books:

• The Path of a Warrior is another collection of three novellas. These will feature Shadowstar, Redtail, and Tawnypelt, and they have been written by the very lovely Clarissa Hutton, who has been working with us on Warriors for a long time.
  • Book one of series seven will be called Lost Stars.
  • The 12th super edition, which I’ll be writing later this year, is about Squirrelflight.

178 Replies to “Book News!”

1. Elftooth
    June 6, 2018 at 2:44 am

Yess. A Squirrelflight SE?? I hope this takes in AVOS or later because we know all about what went down in POT. Maybe it will be about her depression in OOTS.

• Foxtail (Foxie)
      June 6, 2018 at 6:15 am

Kate said two pages back that it will take place after The Raging Storm 🙂 Can’t wait!

Faith it 'til you make it

2. Drizzleflash
    June 6, 2018 at 2:57 am

THIS IS GREAT AAAHHHH!!!! 😀 😀 Can’t wait till they’re published!!!!!

3. Moonpaw who is also Moonbreeze and is too lazy to log in
    June 6, 2018 at 6:30 am

AHHHH HOORAY! EVERYTHING HERE SOUNDS AMAZING!

4. FernShadow
    June 6, 2018 at 8:29 am

YAY! Can’t wait for series seven, and I’m really looking forward to the Shadowstar novella. Kinda disappointed that the next super edition isn’t about Riverclan though.

5. June 6, 2018 at 8:49 am

Wow 🎉🎊🎉🎊!!! I can’t wait to read them all, especially about Shadowstar 😸💚!!!

!!Running for senior warrior!!

6. Whisperfeather
    June 6, 2018 at 11:30 am

Yeeee! I can’t wait!
    Four of my favors too!
    Especially can’t wait for the Redtail one!
    And I’m so hyped for arc seven you don’t wanna know lol

7. Brightberry
    June 6, 2018 at 1:07 pm

Ooh, this sounds so cool! I’m looking forward to Redtail’s novella in particular!

• chirpfoot
      June 7, 2018 at 1:04 am

I love your name!

8. Snowstrike
    June 6, 2018 at 2:16 pm

Welp. I’m ready for a Squirrelflight death scene in this. In the previous two super editions, we’ve seen Bramblestar (who was the focus of Bramblestar’s storm) and Tigerstar 2.0 both die. If they continue with this trend, it’s going to kill Squirrelflight.

Edit: Out of the 11 Super Editions, only 3 feature no deaths from the POV’s. Those SE’s are: Hawkwing, Yellowfang and Tallstar!
    Each of those show quite a few deaths though, so be prepared for some character deaths!

• Snowstrike
      June 6, 2018 at 7:43 pm

Also, I just found out that Tallstar dies in his manga! So count that two out of 11 SE’s (still be prepared to see squirrelflight die) that show main character Death!

9. Snowflower
    June 6, 2018 at 3:09 pm

Kate, will Juniperkit and Dandelionkit be in Squirrelflight’s SE? Or at least mentioned? I’m still waiting for their descriptions to be confirmed. All we know is that Juniper is a tom and Dandelion is a she-cat.

• A Kate for All Seasons
      June 8, 2018 at 7:21 am

I hope so!

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

10. Silverbirch
    June 6, 2018 at 3:49 pm

Yay!!! Squirrelflight!! XD

11. June 6, 2018 at 4:18 pm

So excited! Really curious on what story they can get out of Redtail 🙂

12. Slushykit
    June 6, 2018 at 4:38 pm

I’m so hyped!!!!!! I can’t wait for a tawnypelt, shadowstar, and redtail POV! I’ve been waiting forever! (Now we have to wait another year for the book, but I bet it’ll be worth the wait!) Also Squirrelflight’s Kin?? I have so many predictions, and I’m so excited to see the cover for it… Lost Stars is such a beautiful title, and I can’t wait for Raging Storm. I have a feeling something big is going to happen.
    So Kate, will there be a battle in RS? Or will we have to W.A.S?

13. Shelltail
    June 6, 2018 at 6:56 pm

i’m not very fond of having another super edition on a main character like Squirrelflight, we had the new prophecy on her and the latest books with her as deputy. Redtail, Shadowstar and Tawnypelt will be interesting though, I’m eager to read more about Shadowstar.

in my opinion, it would be cool to have a super edition with the pov of a cat that didn’t have much chance to shine, there are so many good ones in ThunderClan alone (Brackenfur, Thornclaw, Whitewing, Brightheart, Cinderheart, or even a cat who was never even mentioned in the books like, idk, Hollytuft or Larksong or Ambermoon).

• Fernlilly
      June 12, 2018 at 10:39 pm

I would LOVE a super edition or novella on Runningwind!!!!! :3 And a novella/super edition on Brightheart or Cinderheart would be something I would love to see too. (The whole thing with Cinderheart being Cinderpelt is kinda confusing.) It would be awesome to have a novella about Barley too, about his escape from Bloodclan.