Book News!

I’ve tracked down important information about upcoming Warrior books:

• The Path of a Warrior is another collection of three novellas. These will feature Shadowstar, Redtail, and Tawnypelt, and they have been written by the very lovely Clarissa Hutton, who has been working with us on Warriors for a long time.
  • Book one of series seven will be called Lost Stars.
  • The 12th super edition, which I’ll be writing later this year, is about Squirrelflight.

177 Replies to “Book News!”

1. Light of Falling Star
    June 27, 2018 at 1:57 am

Ooooooh
    I would like really love a novella/super edition about Rock!
    Like, his background literally kills me with questions and like, how did he get his “curse” and all.
    I hope you think about my suggestion, Kate!

2. Nettle
    July 17, 2018 at 12:21 am

Can we please get a book about Tawnypaw adjusting to life in shadowclan during an after Tigerstar’s reign? Because apparently, the gist of Tawnypelt’s Clan has nothing to do about that.

3. crescentmoon
    July 22, 2018 at 7:43 pm

I would still like to see a book about SkyClan’s journey to the gorge & establishing their life there – until they had to disband.

• Leafsong
      August 16, 2018 at 3:58 am

Yes that would be cool!

❃ Leaf

4. Fireflame123
    August 1, 2018 at 10:37 pm

I can’t wait for SQUIRRELFLIGHT’S HOPE!!!!!!!

5. Icefeather
    August 5, 2018 at 12:29 am

I can’t wait to read about Shadowstar!!

6. August 16, 2018 at 12:30 am

Um hello, I am a huge fan! And I am thinking does Hollyleaf have a power before she got trapped in the tunnels? And should Dovewing really be the third prophecy cat. Anyway good job on all the books api love them so much, I’ve got the ultimate guide, the first series and the super edition of Hollyleaf story Mistystars omen and Cloudstars journey. And can we have a super edition of Swiftpaw. He wasn’t really that important and I think he deserved more attention then he did anyway keep up the great work and I hope you make more and more books. One day when i wanna make some warrior cat books.

• Dawn of the Ember Solstice (Emberdawn)
      August 16, 2018 at 3:34 am

Unfortunately, no, Hollyleaf never had a power (as much as I wish she did 🙁 Hollyleaf is my favourite of the siblings).

Whether or not she should be it, Dovewing is the third prophecy cat and that can’t really be changed a thing this point 😛

Wait and see if there’ll be a SE for Swiftpaw! You never know what the Erins will do next 😉

Writer, photographer, mod

7. Sandypaw/breeze
    September 14, 2018 at 6:12 pm

EVERYONE THE PUBLISH DATE FOR SQUIRRELFLIGHT’S HOPE IS SEPTEMBER 3RD, 2018!!!!!!!!!

8. Sandypaw/breeze
    September 16, 2018 at 4:54 pm

SORRY I MEANT 2019

9. Jaysnow
    September 21, 2018 at 3:36 am

Kate, can you do this every time there’s an announcement about a new book, Super Edition, or novella? This was the most exciting thing the first time you did it.

10. Feather
    October 25, 2018 at 8:34 pm

Do one with Rainflower! Rainflower would be interesting..