Giving Cinderpelt a Happy Ending by Applemoon

A lot of people may disagree with me, and that’s fine. You may also point out how the story would change, please! I’m interested in hearing them! 🙂

Cinderpelt, as you currently and formerly knew her, is/was a ThunderClan medicine cat after a tragic accident involving: Cinderpelt, A Thunderpath, Tigerclaw, and A Monster. Her leg was permanently broken, and her tragedy? She loved Fireheart. Now, she truly could no longer do anything about it. You may say “Well Applemoon, she supported Fireheart and Sandstorm!!” . Yes, this is true but, what else could she do? She was a medcat.

Now, let’s say she was able to recover. That she was actually able to be a warrior.
Pros-
She could finally confess her love
Thunderclan would have a great Warrior
Support for Brightheart, since both had a defect.
A strong confident Cinderpelt
Ashfur incident would not have happened
Crow x Leaf would not have taken place
Cons-
No medcat apprentice
Leafpool and Squirrelflight would not exist.
The original three would not exist and the Power of Three arc would be history.
Alderheart and Sparkpelt would not exist.
——–
I know that maybe not everyone enjoys FirexCinder but thats not what everything in here is about. I just kinda got wondering what might happen if Cinderpelt was able to recover. If you think of anymore pros and/or cons, please let me know! Also, feel free to debate me on some of my points I would LOVE to get some feedback. Afterall, this is my first article 🙂

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this because I sure did. I want to point out a few other things while i’m at it.
A Cinderpelt SE or Novella would be great! I would love to see things from her perspective. Also, what if the accident itself never happened? A lot of this stuff would still apply, but now, Fireheart wouldn’t be so worried about her, wouldn’t have to worry that she might never be a warrior. He would still have his energetic apprentice, and maybe, Cloudtail still would come in, and then- be apprenticed to someone else. So yeah. Hope you enjoyed this!
—-
[~Applemoon Signing out~]

15 Replies to “Giving Cinderpelt a Happy Ending by Applemoon”

1. June 6, 2018 at 11:46 am

Nice article!

2. Snowstrike
    June 6, 2018 at 1:59 pm

Here’s why I don’t agree with you. Even if Cinderpelt hadn’t had her injury and everything, Sandstorm and Firestar started to begin to have a relationship when Cinderpelt was just an apprentice. Sandstorm and Firestar were much closer in age, and Firestar trusted Sandstorm with a ton of things. Also, he completely fell for Sandstorm when Cinderpelt was an apprentice. I feel as though Cinderpelt was more Firestar’s best friend right behind Greystripe, and that Sandstorm had more of a place in his heart, rather then Cinderpelt.

3. Sky
    June 6, 2018 at 3:10 pm

I have a feeling that Cinderpelt wouldn’t confess her love, because by the time she became a warrior Firestar and Sandstorm would already be girlfriend and boyfriend(not mates yet).

4. Cheetahspark
    June 6, 2018 at 3:18 pm

Nice article! But I don’t think that Cinderpelt being able to be a warrior would necessarily confirm that she and Firestar would be mates. She noticed the first time that Sandstorm was in love with him. Being the kind cat she is, I don’t think she would want to get in the way of that. So if she and Firestar never became mates, but she was still a warrior, Leaf, Squirrel, Lion, Jay, etc would still be born. Of course, that leaves the medicine cat dilemma. Assuming Yellowfang still dies in the fire, ThunderClan would be without a medicine cat for a while.

Spidey4SW

5. June 6, 2018 at 4:47 pm

Cool! Now I’m cursing Tigerclaw for making this not happen.
    CURSE YE, TIGGERSTAR!

"Haha, I tried." -me daily

6. Emberpaw the awesome
    June 6, 2018 at 4:49 pm

Great article! Also, what if Cinderpelt confessed her love to Fireheart, but he chose Sandstorm over her? Then a lot of things would be the same, but Cinderpelt would also have a broken heart. Poor Cinderpelt……….

• Applemoon
      June 7, 2018 at 2:24 pm

ripp :,( moi cindermon roll

7. Potato
    June 6, 2018 at 6:08 pm

I like your points, but I don’t think Fireheart would accept her feelings. Maybe if she’s trained longer, but I still think he would have gotten with Sandstorm. I still think she had a pretty happy life, even with her accident!

8. Foxtail (Foxie)
    June 6, 2018 at 6:35 pm

CinderxFire forever! ❤️❤️ I mean I do ship FirexSand as well but go CinderxFire!

Faith it 'til you make it

9. Bluefire/Fireix/Blu/Fire
    June 7, 2018 at 12:12 am

I can see your point, also the points of the people who’ve commented =) There are indeed pros and cons to the FireXCinder ship, and I honestly think most of that ship is on Cinderpelt’s side of it and that Firestar (then Fireheart) was already kind of in love with Sandstorm. However this is an interesting fanfiction possibility to explore =D

10. June 7, 2018 at 2:06 am

Great article Applemoon! 😀 I agree, but even if Cinderpelt didn’t get injured, that doesn’t necessarily mean that SandXFire wouldn’t exist. 🙂

Where are the avocados?

• Applemoon
      June 7, 2018 at 2:24 pm

I know :,0 I’m just putting this on the basis that she did confess, and he accepted o3o

11. 🌟 Brighty Brightkit 🌟
    June 8, 2018 at 2:34 pm

Interesting article! However, we can’t really know if Firestar would choose Cinderpelt over Sandstorm. If it did happen, though, maybe their kits would have the exact same stories as Squirrelflight and Leafpool? I’m not really a Cinder x Fire shipper, but I would love to see Cinderpelt without her injury. Maybe she would still go on the path of a med cat, just without her broken leg.

12. July 26, 2019 at 11:36 pm

Ehh, I’m not in the mood for FirexCind. I’m more in the mood for FirexSand. Cinderpelt is not the worse, but, I think Cinderpelt was more a sister to Fireheart. And Spottedleaf? I don’t hate her, but she’s at least happy that Fireheart got a relationship with Sandstorm.