Top 5 Warriors by Silvertail

Silvertail shares their favourite characters. Are any of them yours?

Art by NatameSecrea

Hey Peeps!! I’ve seen a lot of people doing “Favorite Warrior cats” posts so here mine is! P.S this is my first article!!!!!!!! (YAY)

#1 Lionblaze
I just L-O-V-E Lionblaze I think that he is a perfectly crafted character with a lot of clear character traits (Bravery, Headstrongness) I also love how he is kind of a character that isn’t filled in all the way so that the reader can extend their creativity so that Lionblaze’s journey is never over also I can’t wait for Cinderheart’s kits (CinderxLion forever!!) don’t you dare call him a Gary-Stu!

#2 Firestar
I know, I know a lot of people think that he is overrated but he is the main character and I’m a sucker for main characters and he is the character that really entranced me and pulled me into this wonderful book series that we call Warriors. He is liked by me for the same reason that I like Lionblaze, however, I love his character complexity and his twists and turns throughout the first arc ( and Sandstorm and Firestar is my favorite ship)

#3 Tigerheart and Squirrelflight (tie)
I love both of these characters equally but for different reasons, I love Tigerheart because (I just read Tigerheart’s Shadow) of his undying love for Dovewing (even though I hate Dovewing SOOOOOOO much) and his willingness to leave behind the opportunity of Leadership to be with his mate who is from another clan! now that’s what I call faith! I love Squirrelflight because of her headstrongness and her willingness to state her opinions without being afraid of what other cats *cough Bramblestar cough* I also love how she covered up for Leafpool when she was having her kits (even though I hate Leafpool dodges thrown chair “DON’T KILL ME!! runs away)

#4 Whitestorm
A lot of people have forgotten about Whitestorm and how he was the original deputy to Firestar ( I cried for 5 minutes when he died) I love all of his character traits but above all his wisdom, I strive to be like Whitestorm every day of my existence and I envy his calmness and acceptance of everything. I think that Whitestorm was the main mentor to Firestar, not Bluestar. Whitestorm is my Warrior cat idol (plus his character in Bluestar’s Prophecy is very cute)

#5 Jayfeather
OK, how do I start… I like Jayfeather due to his character complexity and his comic relief (JayxStick) he has also proven himself to be an amazing mentor to Alderheart and raised one of the most complex characters in Warriors. and he is grumpy soooooooo…

Anyway thanks for reading What is your favorite warrior cats are they the same as mine? please comment your favorite😜 now Bramblestars calling me gotta go, until next time Keep Calm and love Warriors!

May prey be plentiful
Silvertail

Fan Articles

Notify of
Sky
Sky
June 24, 2018 12:23 am

Nice job! I like these cats and agree with your reasons (except that I like Leafpool and I’m neutral on Dovewing.)

The thing I don’t like about Jayfeather is how he’s unreasonably rude – not even grumpy – at times.

🌈owlfeather-owly🌈
🌈owlfeather-owly🌈
June 24, 2018 3:03 am

Great list! I agree with all of these. 🙂
At first I was neutral on TigerXDove, but after reading Tigerheart’s shadow I really ship them.
Jayfeather is such an amazing character, his deep connection with Starclan, and his relationship with Half Moon, I just wish he wasn’t so grumpy 😛 Nice article! 🙂

thats not very plus ultra of u

Foxtail (Foxie)
Foxtail (Foxie)
June 24, 2018 6:05 am

I agree with all of these!!! Ahhh yesss Firestar and Squirrelflight are amazing! And everyone listed here is awesome. I used to dislike Lionblaze the first time through PoT and OotS but when I read them again to/with my mom and sis I came to actually really like him suddenly. Funny how your mind changes over a period of time and how to notice/catch different things each time you read a book many times through and/or watch a movie.

SPOILERS!! (idk if you knew or not)
Lionblaze and Cinderheart’s kits are Hollytuft (named after Hollyleaf), Fernsong (named after Ferncloud), and Sorrelstripe (named after Sorreltail). Their second litter consists of Snapkit, Spotkit, and Flykit.

LØVƎSIƆK BLIИK (runnin’ 4 SW)

I'm in me mum's cAr
I'm in me mum's cAr
June 24, 2018 7:54 am

I don’t understand why people call Lionblaze a Gary Stu. Him being strong is a POWER, but people treat it like some flaw in the writing.

mr poop man!!!

I'm in me mum's cAr
I'm in me mum's cAr
June 24, 2018 8:01 am

I hate Squirrelflight quite a lot but I respect your opinion. But Jayfeather isn’t exactly grumpy, he’s just plain rude.

mr poop man!!!

Adiere de primăvară
Adiere de primăvară
June 24, 2018 12:25 pm

I agree with everything. Firestar is one of my favorites. I love how he chooses to help all the clans and always think of the good of the entire forest. However, I do not really like the FireXSand ship. Sandstorm first hated Firestar and I do not like to change over the series. It seems to me that this change took place only because she was the only girl who trained at the same time with him. I like SandXDust. In my opinion, Firestar is better suited to Cinderpelt. It seemed so bad to her when she had all the car accident. And I thought I was sorry. She had to become a Medicine-Cat and they could not be together.
Of course, I love Whitestorm too. He was a noble and wise warrior who had a hard life. It seemed very bad when he died. Still, it seemed so sad that he already knew he was going to start in his last battle.
I would add them to the list of Stonefur, Brackenfur and Ravenpaw. But this is my opinion. You have your preferences. Anyway, I liked this article.

A cat who loves the fish!

Foxtail (Foxie)
Foxtail (Foxie)
June 24, 2018 11:17 pm

Yessss CinderxFire!!!✌🏽

LØVƎSIƆK BLIИK (runnin’ 4 SW)

Aster is Meowing for Chinese New Year!!! (Asterstorm/ Meowing Aster/ Astie)
Aster is Meowing for Chinese New Year!!! (Asterstorm/ Meowing Aster/ Astie)
June 24, 2018 4:22 pm

Nice article 😸! I also think Squirrelflight and Whitestorm are cool characters, and Firestar shouldn’t deserve so much hate 😉.

!!Running for senior warrior!!

Emberpaw the great
Emberpaw the great
June 24, 2018 8:32 pm

Great article! YAY JAYFEATHER IS ON THIS LIST!!!!!!!!!!

Butterflyflower
Butterflyflower
June 24, 2018 10:50 pm

Yay! Tigerheart is on the list! I lovewing Dovewing too though. 😉
I like both Leafpool and Squirrelflight, but I prefer Squirrelflight.
I like the other characters you listed too.
Here are my top five favorites:
1. Tigerheart
2. Needletail
3. Tree
4. Puddleshine
5. Dovewing

Turtlepaw/ dapple 🐢🐢🐢
Turtlepaw/ dapple 🐢🐢🐢
April 25, 2020 8:34 pm

Hi! I agree with all the cats on your list. I love Leafpool and Dovewing, though.
Here’s my top five list!

1. Turtle Tail
2. Gray Wing
3. Graystripe
4. Yellowfang
5. Pebble Heart

• Where-am-I by Shiningpaw(pool)
  • Snowbranch