Which Warrior? Millie, Rainflower, or Lizardstripe? Skit #2 by Iceclaw

Iceclaw is back with another skit, this time with Millie, Rainflower and Lizardstripe!

Art by Scourgeseer

Most of you probably remember my first skit: Ashfur or Mapleshade (or maybe you don’t) :P. It was several months back. The majority of you in the comments wanted me to do a skit with Millie, Rainflower, and Lizardstripe. So brace yourselves and get ready! This is my second skit. Which one is the better mother?

Iceclaw: So StarClan, we are back with three other cats to judge. Millie, Rainflower, and Lizardstripe, come up.
*Millie looks somewhat scared
*Rainflower holds her head up high
*Lizardstripe stalks towards the stage haughtily
Iceclaw: First up, Millie.
Blossomfall: I have to admit. She hurted me when she scolded me after I came out of the cave. She literally said that Briarlight was better right in front of me. It’s like she didn’t care for me at all… She just cared about Briarlight.
*Iceclaw nods sympathetically
*Ferncloud, Sorreltail, and some other queens talk quietly to each other
*Sorreltail steps forward
Sorreltail: I speak in behalf of all queens. We agree that Millie should have paid more attention to her two kits, but as a queen myself, I can understand how Millie worries for her kit.
*Millie gives the queens a grateful look
Sorreltail: Rainflower is worse though. Unlike Millie, she paid attention to her other “perfect warrior”. We like to think that she paid attention to Oakheart just to spite Crookedstar.
*Rainflower looks like she’s about to deny it, but closes her mouth
Sorreltail: Lizardstripe basically ignored and mistreated Brokenstar. Maybe that’s why he turned into a ruthless leader.
*Lizardstripe turns her head away and huffs angrily
Iceclaw: Anyone else want to say anything?
Crookedstar: My mother was really complicated. I was never really sure whether she was just bitter, or she wanted to punish me.
Shellheart: I think she was bitter. In a way, she loved you.
Crookedstar: All I see in her is a bitter and vengeful heart. Why did she even decide to change my name into Crookedkit?
Rainflower: The name “Stormkit” did not suit you anymore.
Crookedstar: (sadly) Is that the only reason?
*Rainflower turns her head away
Iceclaw: Well….
*Iceclaw chuckles nervously
Iceclaw: In my opinion, the worst mother is Rainflower.
*Rainflower glares at Iceclaw
Iceclaw: WHAT??!! I’m just telling the truth. No need to be angry. You should feel at least some guilt about the way you treat Crookedstar.
*Crookedstar looks at Rainflower with huge, sad eyes
Rainflower: STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT!!!
*Iceclaw glares at Rainflower
Iceclaw: You know, this is helping you get first place in the title “the worst mother in the whole wide world”.
*Rainflower snaps her jaws shut
*silence
Iceclaw: Well, this is getting awkward…
*Brokenstar appears in a puff of smoke
Brokenstar: WELL, I THINK THAT LIZARDSTRIPE IS THE WORST MOTHER. I HATE HER!
Lizardstripe: You-
Brokenstar: SHUT UP, “WORST MOTHER IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD”. YOU SHOULD GET A TROPHY FOR IT.
Iceclaw: THAT WAS MY IDEA!!!
Brokenstar: Who cares? As I was saying, Lizardstripe didn’t care about me at all… and she made that VERY obvious. Plus, she verbally abused me.
Iceclaw: I guess that’s true…
Lizardstripe: Don’t trust anything Brokenstar says. I thought you stupid clan cats know that already. Did you forget that Brokenstar caused chaos in the forest? Did you realize that he almost wiped WindClan out of existence?
Brokenstar: I wouldn’t say “wiped out of existence”. They survived perfectly outside the forest.
Lizardstripe: As I was saying, don’t trust Brokenstar. HE should get a trophy for “worst villain of the world”.
*Brokenstar sighs dramatically
Iceclaw: Okay Lizardstripe. Enough of your rant. Technically, you were took part of Brokenstar turning all evil and stuff.
*Lizardstripe growls
*there is silence again
Iceclaw: SO… It’s getting late. Brokenstar, you are not supposed to be here. StarClan, just a quick question, do you sleep? If you do, it’s actually really late. This is the end of the discussion! BYE EVERYONE. See you next time!

Did you enjoy this skit? Who do you think is the worst mother? Share your thoughts in the comments below! Until next time, BlogClan!

17 Replies to “Which Warrior? Millie, Rainflower, or Lizardstripe? Skit #2 by Iceclaw”

1. June 25, 2018 at 2:11 am

Nice skit! 😀 I think Rainflower should get the trophy 🙂

Where are the avocados?

2. June 25, 2018 at 3:23 am

Cool skit 😸! I think Rainflower is the worse because she hates Crookedkit/star, her OWN kit, just because he has a crooked jaw. It’s not reasonable 😾. Millie’s bad too, but at least she doesn’t hate her kits. For Lizardstripe…… I don’t remember much about her 😛.

!!Running for senior warrior!!

3. Iceclaw
    June 25, 2018 at 4:54 am

So look guys… I know I did a defense article on Rainflower, but opinions change. I can now say with confidence that Rainflower is the worst mother in the Warriors universe, and I don’t really like her.

4. Foxtail (Foxie)
    June 25, 2018 at 6:21 am

I just realized that Rainflower and Millie are exact opposites. Rainflower paid more attention to her non-injured “perfect” kit while Millie paid more attention to her injured kit.

What an awkward situation

• Snowbreeze
      June 25, 2018 at 8:59 pm

Wow, I never noticed that. That’s a great observation!

• Sparktooth just being her nerdy self :PP
      June 25, 2018 at 9:29 pm

AGREED!

5. June 25, 2018 at 9:32 am

I think Lizardstripe is the worst mother. I mean,who just turns down a helpless kit? As far as I know,since I didn’t read Crookedstar’s Promise yet*dodges flying tables and chairs*,Rainflower just changed his name because she was angry. She didn’t really abuse Crookedstar. Lizardstripe hurt and did mean things to Brokenkit. Millie was just so tries about Brairlight.

6. Adiere de primăvară
    June 25, 2018 at 11:07 am

I think Rainflower was the worst mother. He ignored Crookedstar and changed his name just because he had a crooked jaw. Okay, he should not have left the camp, so it’s his fault because he hurt himself. However, I think Rainflower should have taken an example from Millie in this case.

A cat who loves the fish!

7. Butterflyflower
    June 25, 2018 at 7:32 pm

The worst would be between Lizardstripe and Rainflower. I haven’t read Yellowfang’s Secret though, and I don’t think she was horrible to her kits, just Brokenkit, but he was still technically her kit at that point, so it’s still not okay, but I guess Rainflower might be a tiny bit worse. (I do think she’s similar to Oka from Seekers in some ways, but I also think that Oka is still a lot better, and I actually feel really bad for her 🙁).
    I’m not going to say too much about Millie right now, but I actually really like her! 😀

8. Sparktooth just being her nerdy self :PP
    June 25, 2018 at 9:34 pm

Awesome skit 😀 ! You all know how I feel about Millie, but I think that there are certainly worse mothers in the series than her. In my opinion, the top 3 worst mothers in the series are:

#1: Rainflower (She should get the trophy 😛 )
    #2: Lizardstripe
    #3: Palebird

But that’s just my opinion. Again great article!

9. Bunny1234
    June 25, 2018 at 10:31 pm

Anyone is better than these three. (Except Mapleshade).

Butter is love

• Sky
      June 29, 2018 at 1:53 am

Except Mapleshade?

Seriously, Mapleshade actually cared for and loved all of her kits. Just because she made a not so responsible decision doesn’t mean that she deserves to be worst mother because at least she loved her kits. XD

10. June 25, 2018 at 11:54 pm

I hate Rainflower 🙁 , but I actually like Millie. 🙂

WYATT BLUE GRASSI-HOYING

11. Sky
    June 26, 2018 at 3:36 am

Everyone here is hating on Rainflower SO much while my order would have Lizardstripe first, Millie second, and Rainflower last.

• Light of Falling Star
      June 26, 2018 at 11:23 pm

Rainflower.
      Definitely.

12. Spottedspirit
    July 2, 2018 at 6:50 pm

My order is;
    1. Rainflower
    2. Lizardstripe
    3. Millie

I just hate Rainflower. >;(

13. Maple and Thistle are better than u!
    August 2, 2018 at 3:28 am

I hate all of them, a lot, like seriously, a lot, but still not half as much as I hate Appleduskwithextradirtypoop