My Top 5 Least Favorite Characters by Stormberry

Stormberry lists their least favourite characters from the series.

Art by Dawnheart101

Hello! Stormberry is back with another article! Today my topic will be the opposite of my first article! Ooh this will be interesting! SPOILER ALERT
5.)Tigerheart-Yeah. He is SUPER annoying. Dovewing you are awesome and your powers are soooooo cool! Ha ha ha ha no. *I am not like that!!!*Yes you are Tigerheart. Yes you are. *Am Not!!!* Okay now you just sound like a kit. *growls* Okay moving on……….
4.)Brokenstar-Do I even have to explain this one? Do I?! I don’t think I do but here it goes. Hello my name is Brokenstar and I kill kits aren’t I the best leader ever? All the mothers will thank me! No they won’t Brokenstar no they won’t. *yes they will!!!* I told you no! It also very sad about Badgerfang. *starts crying*
3.)Hawkfrost
I don’t care if he was a cute kit! He is a M-U-R-D-E-R-E-R .A murderer I tell you! I just can not sympathize with him. He killed Hollyleaf!! No, just no that crosses the line so I was glad when he was dead forever. *I didn’t mean to kill Hollyleaf!* Guess what, you were trying to kill someone so that doesn’t really help you at all.
2.)Darktail
I hate Darktail. Absolutely hate him. He is also a crazy murderer and he caused so much pain for a lot of cats.*cough Hawkwing cough* In case you have NO idea what I’m talking about here is some info-he killed Hawkwing’s father, took Hawkwing’s home and pretty much ruined Hawkwing’s life when it comes to the gorge.
1.)Tigerstar (or Tigerclaw)
I just- no I can’t, there is to much rage when I talk about this character but I’m still going to talk about him. So he tried to take over Thunderclan, murdered many cats, tried to kill his leader and pretty much shattered the code. If you are thinking right now jeez, don’t put all the hate on Tigerstar it’s all Pinestar’s fault! We’ll I’m sorry but I 100 % don’t agree with that but I’m not going to explain it because you can just read my article on Pinestar.
Onto the fun part! Starclan decides if my Least Favorite characters should go to Starclan!
Bluestar-Hello today we will be deciding if these cats should go to Starclan or go to Starclan when they die! First up Tigerheart!
Yellowfang-He should be able to come in and that is the end of that.
Hollyleaf-Okay…. moving on, Brokenstar
Nightstar-No!!! He left Shadowclan in pieces!
Yellowfang-He also killed kits!
Bluestar-We’ll who brought him into this world. Hmmm? *cough cough you Yellowfang sneeze*
Yellowfang-Hey! That is not fair! You mated with a Riverclan cat so ha!
Spottedleaf-Okay moving on… Hawkfrost
Hollyleaf-No! He is not coming in no no no no NO! And if anybody argues with me I will hit them with a fly swatter!
Bluestar-Next up Darktail
Cloudstar-You better not let that fiend in here! He almost destroyed SkyClan! My clan would have been gone forever!
Yellowfang-Okay okay we won’t let him in. And finally Tigerstar!
Bluestar-AHHHHHHH!!!!! *attacks Tigerstar* Die! die! die! die! DIE!
Spottedleaf-*pulls Bluestar off of Tigerstar* Calm down calm down we were just joking we were never let him on here.
Bluestar-Hmph!
Yellowfang-Our results are that one Cat is allowed in!! Yay for him!
Tigerheart-Yay for me!
Bluestar-Don’t make me kick you out!
*the imperial March from Star Wars starts playing*
Well that’s it! I hope you enjoyed my third article and I’m sorry if I offended you! Stormberry out!

Fan Articles

Notify of
Sky
Sky
June 29, 2018 12:07 am

How is Tigerheart like that AT ALL? I know that you exageratted to show your hate, but where did you get that impression of him?

The only cat of yours who would actually make my worst five would be Brokenstar, but I dislike most of yours too.

Stormberry The Very Stormy Berry
Stormberry The Very Stormy Berry
June 29, 2018 11:51 pm
Reply to  Sky

In The Last Hope he was acting like Dovewing’s powers were so amazing and it was super annoying because he didn’t seem to be taking anything seriously.

Butterflyflower
Butterflyflower
June 29, 2018 12:59 am

Tigerheart is my favorite character 🙁😛

I don’t really have an opinion on Brokenstar. He might’ve been an okay villain, but eh…

I think Hawkfrost is a decent villain, but really I just think he’s cute/handsome 😛 Sorry XD

I love Darktail as a villain! 😀

And Tigerstar, he’s not really one of my favorite villains, but because he played such an important roll in the series, I like him more than Brokenstar, and I think he’s a good character/villain. 🙂

Foxtail (Foxie)
Foxtail (Foxie)
June 29, 2018 1:00 am

Tigerheart genuinely loved Dovewing. He never used her and never loved her only for her powers. *cough* Tigerheart’s Shadow *cough* He left his Clan to go after her (or something) when she was going to have his kits! He protected her and loved her dearly. And Dovewing lost her powers, remember? And yet he still cared for her. I think Tigerheart is a very good mate to her and is a good cat down to the bone. (not like flipping Tigerclaw)

LØVƎSIƆK BLIИK (runnin’ 4 SW)

Sky
Sky
June 29, 2018 3:25 am

YES I AGREE

Stormberry The Very Stormy Berry
Stormberry The Very Stormy Berry
June 29, 2018 11:53 pm

Well at first it seemed that Tigerheart was always thinking her powers are cool. But I haven’t read Tigerhaert’s Shadow yet so my opinion on him is based on OOTS and VOS
And I also just find his character somewhat annoying

🌈owlfeather-owly🌈
🌈owlfeather-owly🌈
June 29, 2018 1:01 am

Nice article! 🙂 I agree that all of these (especially Brokenstar) are really evil. 🙂

thats not very plus ultra of u

Butterflyflower
Butterflyflower
June 29, 2018 2:35 pm

Except for Tigerheart 😛

Aster is Meowing for Chinese New Year!!! (Asterstorm/ Meowing Aster/ Astie)
Aster is Meowing for Chinese New Year!!! (Asterstorm/ Meowing Aster/ Astie)
June 29, 2018 4:31 am

Nice article 😺! I’m quite neutral on Hawkfrost and Darktail, but I agree with the other ones 😉.

!!Running for senior warrior!!

Craterpaw/lash who is super inactive (Crater)
Craterpaw/lash who is super inactive (Crater)
June 29, 2018 3:58 pm

Nice article! I’m only on Fading Echoes so I still don’t know much Tigerheart, but he’a not so bad. And a haven’t read about Darktail at all, but I’m sure I’ll hate him 😛 But the others I all hate

I’M BACK

Lilacpaw/frost - Li
Lilacpaw/frost - Li
June 29, 2018 7:36 pm

I was re-reading the first series, because I wanted to make up my mind on if I liked Tigerstar or not. I was thinking Tigerstar you’re an awesome villain up until the battle with WindClan where Gorsepaw dies. Then when Tallstar describes his death I call my friend and rant about how WHY DID TIGERSTAR HAVE TO KILL AN INNOCENT APPRENTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I get really sad when a kit/apprentice dies because THEY ARE SO INNOCENT AND LITTLE AND DONT DESERVE TO DIE.

Live. Laugh. Love. Blog.

Stormberry The Very Stormy Berry
Stormberry The Very Stormy Berry
June 30, 2018 1:24 pm

I know! I HATE TIGERSTAR SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!

Foxtail (Foxie)
Foxtail (Foxie)
July 2, 2018 7:51 am

And here this article talks about Tigerheart? 😛

LØVƎSIƆK BLIИK (runnin’ 4 SW)

Stormberry The Very Stormy Berry
Stormberry The Very Stormy Berry
July 2, 2018 8:37 pm

But I find Tigerheart annoying. But I Medicine this a while back so it isn’t completely up to date.

Snowypaw (Snowystorm)
Snowypaw (Snowystorm)
July 2, 2018 7:43 am

i like how you wrote what they would have said if you saide that stuff to their faces but i think some were a bit off

Stormberry The Very Stormy Berry
Stormberry The Very Stormy Berry
July 2, 2018 8:38 pm

THIS IS A MESSAGE TO ANYONE WHO IS GOING TO OR HAS COMMENTED ABOUT TIGERHEART. I have not read Tigerheart’s Shadow so this is based on OOTS. I also made this sometime back so Tigerheart is not in the 5 slot anymore. Breezepelt is now in the 5 slot.

Sprinting Bear Seeking Amber Honey (Honeysprint) (Bee)
Sprinting Bear Seeking Amber Honey (Honeysprint) (Bee)
July 9, 2018 9:51 am

My least favorite cat in the history of all cats is Clear sky. HE IS SOOOOOOOOOO HORRRRRIBLE!!!! WHAT THE HECK??? WHY CANT MICHA JUST HAVE SOME TREE SKIN FOR GOODNESS SAKES??? RAWR.
I also agree with Brokenstar. It was his fault Badgerfang died!!!! ACK
I like Darktail as a character, He was well writen and fun to read about. Yes yes, Hawkwing yes, but still. Also, I think Needletail had it worse than Hawkwing. WAIL I LOVED HER SOOOO MUCHHHH *tear*
otherwise, agree with everything else =P

HolllyShine
HolllyShine
July 11, 2018 9:54 pm

I agree with all except Tigerheart but I laughed when I read the bit about the starclan cats discussing who gets in, it was sooo funny

Stormy (Stormberry)
Stormy (Stormberry)
July 25, 2018 3:02 pm
Reply to  HolllyShine

Thank you!

“I am no Jedi” -Ahsoka Tano

Thornfeather
Thornfeather
August 1, 2020 7:58 am

OMG I AGREE WITH EVERY SINGLE ONE- YOUR LEAST FAV AND WORDS!
Especially Tigerheart

• Where-am-I by Shiningpaw(pool)
  • Snowbranch