Otterpaw lists their least favourite cats.
Okay, Otterpaw back. My first article was about my favorite cats, and I think now it’s the time to talk about my least favorite cats! So, hi future self! I know I am embarrassing you! But first…
WARNING!!! SPOILERS FOR DAWN OF THE CLANS!!! AND OTHER STUFF TOO!!! SO YEAH TAKE CAUTION!!!
Okay, now let’s move on and go to number 5!
5) Lizardstripe – She mistreated Brokenkit so much. She’s bad-tempered and rude, and calls Brokenkit an “unwanted piece of scrap”. Lizardstripe was so rude to Brokenkit, and is also very rude to Raggedpelt/star, too.
4) Tom – He is just a terrible mate. Turtle Tail obviously deserved better. Tom was all sweet and kind to her, then was just awful to her. He stole her kits! He was a terrible mate, and an abusive jerk.
3) Rainflower – Rainflower only cares about looks. After Crookedkit’s accident, she completely ditched him. She had his name changed! Rainflower judged her own kit because of how he looked, when she should really care about what’s on the inside. She’s a really bad mother.
2) Breezepelt – Honestly, this cat made very bad choices in his life. Like, he trained in the Dark Forest, when no one forced him to. He wanted to get revenge on Crowfeather, because he thought that was a way to do that. If you don’t know, I like Crowfeather. Breezepelt was too hungry for revenge.
1) Ashfur – I ranted about him way too many times before, but I will do it as many times as I have too. This cat is crazy. He tried to kill four cats – one including his own clan leader! And Firestar did lose a life! He could of had a perfectly fine life if he just accepted that Squirrelflight and him wouldn’t be mates and that they could still be friends. People blame Squirrelflight for his actions, but no. Ashfur did all of this to himself and I think he deserves to go to the Dark Forest.
I have an article with my full rank. 😛 I would give you the link… but at the time I am writing this article the Ashfur article isn’t out!
So, that’s my opinion on my least favorite characters! I hope you can see why I hate these characters!