Top 7 Warrior Cats I pictured differently by Forestpool

Forestpool lists cats they thought had different appearances.

Art by PheoSiana

So, this article explains all of the Warrior cats I pictured differently, and turned out to be very different when I payed real attention. I didn’t read their fursonas in the allegiances because I was very lazy. So, here we go with my first article!

7. Hollyleaf. I thought she was more skinny and short-furred (it just seemed right). But, she actually has some extra fur on her neck (and looks a bit plump), if you look at the original cover of her on Sunrise.

6. Moonflower. I thought she had blue eyes since both Bluekit (star) and Snowkit (fur) had them, but when I saw a picture of her, I realized she had amber ones! That was pretty stupid of me to think of that, because I realized that Bluestar’s father was Stormtail, who has blue eyes.

5. Leafpool. I always thought she would be dark brown with green eyes, since leaves are green, and I thought she had to at least have SOME green in her. Man, I was wrong! She was LIGHT BROWN with AMBER EYES! But then, later on, it seemed to make more sense to me.

4. Bluestar. Right when I started reading Warriors, I thought she would be black (because black seems more blue) instead of gray. But, she’s blue-gray! Then again, it seemed to make more sense later on.

3. Snowfur. I thought she was just pure white with blue eyes. But, when I saw what she really looks like, the tips of her ears were black! I thought it was a bit strange, since there is no part of snow that is black. And that STILL doesn’t make sense.

2. Thistleclaw. Since thistles are a bit brown or tan, I thought he would be that color (because I usually assume a cat’s fur color by their prefix). But, he is a GRAY TABBY with blue eyes!

1. This is pretty different: Yellowfang. Since her prefix is “Yellow”, I thought she was a worn-out, slender yellow she-cat (if you’ve ever seen one) with yellow eyes. But, she was a plump DARK GRAY she-cat with amber eyes! That is so, so, so, SO different! And one of my friends pictured her EXACTLY how she is, which is weird!

I hoped you enjoyed this article! Please comment below on what you think! (And maybe you could point out on a mistake I made.)

Fan Articles

Notify of
Bluebell the Floating Shopping List
Bluebell the Floating Shopping List
July 22, 2018 4:56 pm

same i imagined Snowfur differently 😛

smitty werbenjägermanjensen

I'm in me mum's cAr
I'm in me mum's cAr
July 22, 2018 5:26 pm

When I first started reading the New Prophecy arc I imagined Leafpool looking just like her sister Squirrelflight. I also used to imagine Millie as a Siamese cat 0_0

mr poop man!!!

(Forestpaw/pool) Forest That Blows Towards Lake
(Forestpaw/pool) Forest That Blows Towards Lake
July 23, 2018 4:21 pm

OMG MY VERY FIRST ARTICLE!!!!!

Kate
Kate
July 23, 2018 4:35 pm

Congratulations! It’s always good to have new writers contributing 🙂 Thank you!

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

Smoke (Smokepaw/flare)
Smoke (Smokepaw/flare)
July 25, 2018 1:16 am

I agree with you on Hollyleaf, Leafpool, Snowfur, and Thistleclaw.

ETC.
End of Thinking Capacity

Shell (Shellsplash)
Shell (Shellsplash)
July 26, 2018 1:36 pm

I always pictured Echosong as a solid brown cat (Like Windstar) With amber eyes (which I still think fits her better) Later on when I realised she was a silver tabby I always imagined her with turquoise eyes, (I picture a younger Echosong like that for some reason) Only to realise that she has green eyes! How weird is that?

Dat Crowfeather protector

Leafsong (Gold Leaves That Adorn New Years Cheer)
Leafsong (Gold Leaves That Adorn New Years Cheer)
July 27, 2018 8:29 pm

I always thought of Purdy as a grayish brown tabby with messy fur and amber eyes XD

❃ Leaf

furball
furball
July 29, 2018 3:46 pm

i always think of a warrior cat the way their name says it. i find it a bit weird that you call a cat yellowfang when she’s BLACK. but im happy someone wrote about this subject. way to go forestpool!

Ravenmist
Ravenmist
October 12, 2018 4:31 pm

I thought Leafpool was tortie-and-white with green eyes. 🙂

Lunaheart is dribbling a soccer ball for senior warrior!
Lunaheart is dribbling a soccer ball for senior warrior!
October 25, 2018 5:35 am

I thought palebird was light ginger, brindlleface was brown and white, brightheart was toriceshell, leafpool was light brown with green eyes, Squirrelflight was light ginger, finleap was a dark brown tabby with blue eyes, and Leopardstar was a light brown she cat with amber eyes.

*insert something sarcastic*

𝕃𝕚𝕝𝕪𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 (𝕃𝕚𝕝𝕪) 𝕃𝕚𝕝𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝔽𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕤 𝔸𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝔹𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕦𝕞𝕟 𝕃𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕤
𝕃𝕚𝕝𝕪𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 (𝕃𝕚𝕝𝕪) 𝕃𝕚𝕝𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝔽𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕤 𝔸𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝔹𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕦𝕞𝕟 𝕃𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕤
December 10, 2018 4:16 pm

Same!!! I thought that was what all of them looked like too!!!

ɪ ᴀᴍ ɴᴏᴡ ʟɪʟʏ, ɴᴏᴛ ꜱᴘᴏᴛꜱʏ!

𝕃𝕚𝕝𝕪𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 (𝕃𝕚𝕝𝕪) 𝕃𝕚𝕝𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝔽𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕤 𝔸𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝔹𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕦𝕞𝕟 𝕃𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕤
𝕃𝕚𝕝𝕪𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 (𝕃𝕚𝕝𝕪) 𝕃𝕚𝕝𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝔽𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕤 𝔸𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝔹𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕦𝕞𝕟 𝕃𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕤
December 10, 2018 4:17 pm

BTW, no mistakes! It is your opinion!

ɪ ᴀᴍ ɴᴏᴡ ʟɪʟʏ, ɴᴏᴛ ꜱᴘᴏᴛꜱʏ!

Turtlepaw/ dapple 🐢🐢🐢
Turtlepaw/ dapple 🐢🐢🐢
July 4, 2020 12:52 pm

Great article! There was one thing I pictured wrong…
I used to think Sleekwhisker was black. I didn’t even REALIZE she was a yellow tabby until I looked her up on the Warriors Wiki so I could draw her well!
Silverstream defender

Bristlefrost
Bristlefrost
August 5, 2020 5:13 am

I pictured Leafpool the same way lol.

• Forest Wolf by Flamekit
  • Pink Rainforest Hummingbird by Flamekit
  • Mountain Bear by Flamekit
  • Ocean Sea Turtle by Flamekit
  • Nika:Magical Panther
  • Alderheart by Whitepaw
  • Kestrelfeather
  • goldenflower and tawnykit:pelt by Turtlepelt