1,877 Replies to “Lost Stars Spoiler Page”

1. March 20, 2019 at 9:18 pm

SPOILERS FOR LOST STARS BLURB

Leafpool NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    you didn’t even get a death in one of the books 😭

Star Wars And Cats

2. cassandra corbin
    March 20, 2019 at 10:18 pm

I read the sample, LEAFPOOL IS DEAD!? WHYYYYYYYY erins……. WHY.

find sample in ibooks

3. March 20, 2019 at 11:07 pm

I saw spoilers on tumblr that Leafpool dies. It feels so weird. I don’t read the series anymore, so I feel a disconnect. But at the same time, I’m sad because I know Leafpool and while she may not be my fave, she still dies. idk how to describe it. it’s weird.

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• March 21, 2019 at 2:51 am

Is it official?

I need sirius help

• Foxtail (Foxie)
        March 21, 2019 at 3:46 pm

Yes because in the Lost Stars sample, Leafpool isn’t listed in the allegiances and in the first chapter it shows the (ThunderClan) medicine cats mourning her loss.

Faith it 'til you make it

• May 17, 2019 at 3:52 am

Oiy, who’s Sorrelstripe’s mate I need to know 😛

Yup my username is correct, just checking lol (i am biggest dovewing fan don’t judge me XD)

• Becca
            June 14, 2019 at 1:45 am

She dies in a rockslide in squirrelflight’s hope.

4. Shadey's running for SW
    March 20, 2019 at 11:16 pm

Okay, like a few questions for the sample:

1. Why is Kitepaw named for a kite? Do the cats know what a kite is? Or did the SkyClan cats know what a kite is from the daylight warriors?

2. Where’s Leafpool? I didn’t see her on the allegiances or at the half-moon medicine cat meeting. Did she pass?

3. Also, I’ve never seen a turtle mentioned in the books, except Turtle Tail, but that was a long time ago in DotC, did SkyClan cats know what a turtle was to name Turtlepaw that way?

This sentence is false.

• Embers on a Winter Dawn (Emberdawn)
      March 21, 2019 at 12:09 am

1. A kite is also a name for a type of bird of prey ^^ The most common/well-known one is the red kite that lives in Europe and some parts of Africa.

2. W.A.S. 😉

3. According to livescience.com, turtles are a very adaptive species and are present in all continents except for Antarctica. Freshwater turtles do exist, so it’s likely that SkyClan encountered some in the gorge, during their kittypet days, or there are some in the lake! Just my speculation, though 🙂

Writer, photographer, mod

• Tuliptalon
        March 21, 2019 at 1:41 am

We also have a Turtlekit on the family tree!

shine bright like a diamond

• Jasmine L.
          March 22, 2019 at 3:37 am

I want Turtlekit to be called Turtleshell u.u

• Silas
      June 21, 2019 at 10:24 pm

Leafpool died in a rockslide.
      A kite is a type of bird.

5. Anon
    March 20, 2019 at 11:22 pm

Looks like we have another series of tons of irrelevant TC background characters… nice 🙃

• Shadey's running for SW
      March 21, 2019 at 1:02 am

I really don’t think that way tbh. I think this new arc can be a new start with something interesting for the background characters… 🙂

This sentence is false.

• Lizardstep
        March 21, 2019 at 12:42 pm

We’ve got tens of background characters to kill off but the Erins just have to kill off Ambermoon and Larksong!!!

Lark was a really interesting background character, and I was hoping that being mates with Spark would bring him into the spotlight…

6. Haley
    March 20, 2019 at 11:38 pm

My hopes for lost stars now that I’ve read the sample:
    1. We get to see Twigbranch (I just prefer her over Violet shine)
    2. Well we have a SkyClan And ShadowClan POV, and I’m wondering if we’ll get a Thunderclan one. While I want other clans to have POV’s (RiverClan especially) I don’t want to get cut off from ThunderClan completely.
    3. And for it to be good, and not boring.
    And for Squirrelflights Hope I want to find out how ******** dies. It was mentioned so out of the blue in Lost Stars that I didn’t even feel anything!

• Haley
      March 20, 2019 at 11:40 pm

Oh and also I know they’ve kinda did this with Finleap but if Rootpaw or Needlepaw or maybe even Shadowpaw (not likely) would go and join another clan I think it would be cool.

7. Foxtail (Foxie)
    March 21, 2019 at 12:03 am

This comment contains warrior name spoilers lol 😛 Anyway……
    I just read the sample and I can’t wait for Lost Stars!! 😀 And alas Nightpaw and Breezepaw have their warrior names, Nightsky and Breezeheart! It took like forever 😛 Also I’m guessing there’s a large time skip between AVoS and TBC. Squirrelflight’s Hope should fill in the gaps 🙂 Because Dovewing’s kits (two of them) are warriors already (Lightleap – I love this name – and Pouncestep). Also Blazefire is a cool name! Yeah it’s like Twigbranch but it sounds cool. Also Sunbeam (sister to Hollowspring and Spireclaw who now have their warrior names) is similar as well but I like her name (it’s cute). Also I’m soooo happy that Violetshine named one of her kits after Needletail 😍 And oh my gosh Featherpelt’s kit names are so cute! Whistlekit, Songkit (finally we have a Songkit! Idk why but I’ve been waiting for this lol), and Flutterkit are so cute!

Also I have questions!!

Who are Bellaleaf’s and Sorrelstripe’s mates?? Also who are the parents of Kitepaw and Turtlepaw??

Faith it 'til you make it

• Tuliptalon
      March 21, 2019 at 1:43 am

One of Sorrelstripe’s kits are golden, so it may be Snaptooth. There are also rumors Bellaleaf is in love with Harrybrook but WAS!

shine bright like a diamond

• Minnowpaw(flake)
        March 21, 2019 at 2:09 pm

I would hope that Sorrelstripe’s mate isn’t Snaptooth since both of them are kits of Lionblaze and Cinderheart

so guys we did it

• Foxtail (Foxie)
          March 21, 2019 at 9:10 pm

Ew that would be…..(like Willowpelt and Patchpelt!)

Faith it 'til you make it

• Brightstorm (Bright Flash In Storm Cloud)
        March 21, 2019 at 5:36 pm

I hope it isn’t Snaptooth considering they’re siblings 😛

Can't rain all the time.

• Snowflower
        March 21, 2019 at 7:26 pm

Snaptooth is Sorrelstripe’s younger brother.

• Carl
        June 17, 2019 at 4:38 am

sorrelstripe and snaptooth are siblings

• OOOF
      March 21, 2019 at 2:22 am

The real question is who is Sparkpelt’s father to her kits aka her mate??????????????????????? Also yes Songkit must be beautyful.

• Foxtail (Foxie)
        March 21, 2019 at 3:47 pm

Most likely Larksong

Faith it 'til you make it

• Snowflower
        March 21, 2019 at 7:27 pm

I personally believe that it’s Larksong. Those two were shipped together in Darkest Night and one of Sparkpelt’s kits has a black pelt like Larksong.

• Minnowpaw(flake)
      March 21, 2019 at 1:26 pm

Oh my God
      I’m in a Warriors RP and I had a character called Blazepaw, and I planned for his warrior name to be Blazefire but it looks like I got beat to it lol
      I also have a character called Nightsky and now Im just shooketh

so guys we did it

8. Foxtail (Foxie)
    March 21, 2019 at 1:13 am

Oh I just realized that Violetshine and Tree’s kits have perfect names. One, because trees have ROOTS and like Rootpaw is the son/offspring of Tree (and Violetshine of course) so…..ALSO Needlepaw/kit was named after Needletail 😀 So their kit names are like perfect for them.

Just a random observation 😛

Faith it 'til you make it

9. Twigshade
    March 21, 2019 at 2:00 am

Kate,is Needlekit named after Needletail?I have already saw some people saying its just a coincidence

Needlepaw is great

• A Kate for All Seasons
      March 21, 2019 at 10:08 am

W.A.S 🙂

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

10. March 21, 2019 at 3:15 am

1. Can someone pls link me to the iBook samples? I can’t find it, and so far all I have is some names from other commenters and I LOVE Needlekit, Whistlekit, Songkit, and Flutterkit as names! (I hope Featherpelt’s mate is Hootwhisker.)

2. And is Squirrelflight’s Hope before Lost Stars? And when will each of them officially come out? Because I think Leafpool’s death will be in SH. (From what I’ve heard so far, Leafpool died.)

3. I’m so excited! I feel like Warriors has moved into a new generation and idk why but I’m just so excited!!!!! 😛 Now I want to write an article about the future of warriors. Though I’ll probably procrastinate. 😛

4. Finally, Brightheart, Cloudtail, and Brackenfur became elders! About time!

5. Theories. The arc is called The Broken Code, and it is about StarClan’s silence. According to the official warriors website, the lives of Bramblestar, Cloudtail, Jayfeather, Mothwing, and Violetshine will be changed. And what do these cats have in common? They’ve all broken the code in some way or another. (Bramblestar was made deputy without having an apprentice and he used to train in the Dark Forest, Cloudtail is an atheist, Jayfeather fell in love with Half Moon, Mothwing is an atheist, and Violetshine was once loyal to Darktail. And in the quote on warriorcats.com, it says “There is a darkness that must be banished from the Clans” or something along the lines of that. That could mean breaking the warrior code! Or atheism, because Mothwing hasn’t played a major role in a long time and I think she will be important in this. And I want Hollyleaf to appear! (Because she loves the warrior code)

I need sirius help

• Foxtail (Foxie)
      March 21, 2019 at 3:50 pm

I think Mothwing has played some roles before, at least in Omen of the Stars sort of 🙂 Also yes it’s been confirmed on the wiki that Hollyleaf will appear more (have a big role probably) in The Broken Code arc! 😀

Faith it 'til you make it

• Streamflower
        March 22, 2019 at 4:49 am

It wasn’t confirmed? It just said that she *might* appear (and I hope she doesn’t tbh I always found her annoying…)

I don’t really trust the wiki considering none of them are official members of the editing team or any of the writers y’know?

• Foxtail (Foxie)
          March 22, 2019 at 8:59 pm

Okay I’ll ask Kate myself then

Faith it 'til you make it

• Snowflower
      March 21, 2019 at 7:31 pm

The allegiances say that Oatclaw is Featherpelt’s mate, while Sneezecloud is Havenpelt’s mate.