1,695 Replies to “Lost Stars Spoiler Page”

1. BlueberryCatfish
    April 15, 2019 at 9:15 pm

Is Bramblestar possessed? Perhaps it isn’t even a Dark Forest cat, the clans keep talking of StarClan as if it is one ‘being’ when that is not the case. StarClan is many, many cats, maybe there is a cat, or group of cats in StarClan who are doing this, (interrupting the clans and StarClan’s connection to each other, ?possessing? Bramblestar.) And maybe the cats doing it aren’t even evil, maybe they have a certain goal that they don’t see as ‘bad.’
    I also don’t trust Tree, as much as I want to, I love his nonchalant attitude, but lately it seems as if he is trying to drive the clan’s apart, his opinion’s seem to conflict and go against the major opinion of all the cats. And, near the end of the book, he tries to convince Violetshine, Rootpaw, and Needlepaw to leave SkyClan and become loners, when that doesn’t work, he asks if perhaps they could convince Leafstar to bring ShadowClan back to the gorge. He doesn’t act very loyal, and maybe he is communicating with the group of cats that caused Bramblestar’s possible possession. Judging by Rootpaw’s attitude and doubt towards Tree, maybe he’ll be the one to figure out that his father is breaking the code, and trying to do something he shouldn’t be doing.

• April 16, 2019 at 3:48 am

I doubt it, Tree seems to be suspicious of Bramblestar coming back and his strange behavior in Lost Stars, which is the main reason why he tried to convince Violetshine, Rootpaw, and Needlepaw to leave SkyClan or at least convince Leafstar to take SkyClan back to the gorge. Seeing as he has the ability to sense and see dead cats, I wouldn’t be surprised if he can tell that Bramblestar is possessed and is trying to keep SkyClan and his family away from the conflict.

So I highly doubt this is the case, it seems like Tree is more worried for his family and SkyClan because of Bramblestar’s strange behavior/possession.

uSE thY lIMBs tO uNMotIOn

2. Shiverfur
    April 15, 2019 at 11:10 pm

i haven’t even read warriors in ages but I came here to see spoilers and hahahajah leafpools dead I’ve been waiting for that to happen for 4 series ha

abomination

3. Frostpaw | Frostfire (Frosto)
    April 16, 2019 at 1:17 am

does anyone else think Mothwing’s statement of how StarClan isn’t always good was foreshadowing something 😛

INFP-T Libra

• April 16, 2019 at 2:33 pm

Yes, Ashfur and Mapleshade, look at my comment on Silent Thaw.

4. April 16, 2019 at 1:53 am

I’M SO SAD, LEAFPOOL IS DEAD, YOU CAN FIND ME CRYING IN MY BEDROOM
    That was so random, and out of the blue, they will probably show it in the SE of Squirrelflight.

😀 Dream Big! 😀

5. Silvershine
    April 16, 2019 at 5:11 am

Who is the evil guy in Shadowpaw’s head? I really hope it’s Ashfur. Loving to much is no excuse for attempted murder of your Clan Leader and three kids. He could go to the Dark Forest where he deserves to go! If he came back so many fans would be so happy! It would give his story the closer many fans want so badly. Ashfur caused a lot of drama in The Power Of Three and Omen Of The Stars, fans would be so excited to see him return. After reading Lost Stars with Squirrelflight being one of the code breakers and her mate dying I could see it being Ashfur. He also has some beef with Lionblaze and he is one of the codebreakers. Sorry if anyone does not want to see Ashfur return or is a fan of him, this is just my opinion.

• Potato
      April 16, 2019 at 7:26 pm

I think it’s Tigerstar.
      Most of the code breakers were half clan or had forbidden relationships, and Shadowpaw is his descendant.
      Also at the gathering, Bramblestar asks about the darkness in the clans, and seems to know about the code breakers (breaches Tigerstar told him).

• Amberwing
        April 18, 2019 at 1:56 am

Isn’t Tigerstar dead? And if Ashfur is in Shadowpaw’s head, what’s up with Bramblestar?

*has very strong feelings* sry

6. The Grey Cat
    April 16, 2019 at 5:48 am

I just read the Lost Stars Bonus Scene. Kate, Are Twigbranch and Finleap mates now?

• A Kate for All Seasons

• A Kate for All Seasons
          April 18, 2019 at 7:33 am

Who do you think it is?

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Jaysnow
            April 18, 2019 at 8:27 am

Harrybrook! I’ll accept no other answer.

• Minnowpaw(flake)/ Troutfern
            April 18, 2019 at 1:25 pm

Could Wrenkit’s father maybe be Harrybrook? He seemed to be getting close to Bellaleaf

so guys we did it

• A Kate for All Seasons
              April 19, 2019 at 7:06 am

That’s a lovely idea… 🙂

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• mymerlincat
            April 18, 2019 at 11:11 pm

I think it’s Harrybrook!

• A Kate for All Seasons
              April 19, 2019 at 7:03 am

That would be adorable!

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Stormheart
              April 21, 2019 at 4:56 pm

Speaking of hypthosiesing who wrenkit’s father is I firmly belive that the father of Sparkpelt’s kits is Larksong since Flamekit and larksong are both black cats and Larksong and Sparkpelt were in a relationship.

• Stormheart
        April 16, 2019 at 8:22 pm

Also what were the names of Wrenkit’s dead siblings and how did they die?

• A Kate for All Seasons
          April 18, 2019 at 7:27 am

Lol. I love your faith in my omniscience. If I ever knew, I can’t remember now. 🙂

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Jaysnow
            April 18, 2019 at 8:42 am

I can answer these, Kate:

-They were unnamed at time of death (they died very, very young)
            -No specific mention as to how they died. Some kits die due to being very frail, maybe that was the case with them

• Minnowpaw(flake)/ Troutfern
            April 19, 2019 at 2:04 am

Seeing as how Bellaleaf’s other kits were nameless and without a description, if it was up to you, what would their names/descriptions be?

so guys we did it

• A Kate for All Seasons
              April 19, 2019 at 7:03 am

What would you choose?

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Minnowpaw(flake)/ Troutfern
                April 19, 2019 at 1:07 pm

Oh man I get the honors this is amazing!
                I would suggest maybe an orange tabby tom with amber eyes that could’ve been named Firekit (after Harrybrook’s sister, Firefern), and then maybe a light grey she-kit with green eyes who could’ve been named Rileykit (after Bellaleaf’s brother, Rileypool).

so guys we did it

• A Kate for All Seasons
                  April 20, 2019 at 8:08 am

Oh they are lovely names! 🙂

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Jaysnow
                April 19, 2019 at 7:14 pm

I don’t know if I could pick without even a description or anything. Personalities help too, but seeing as they died not long after birth…

7. Leopardstrike
    April 16, 2019 at 6:07 pm

How old is Mistystar?

• Emberblaze
      April 17, 2019 at 3:31 am

She may have possibly found the fountain of youth. She’s probably about like 25 seasons old? idk

Well Done~The Afters

• YuliGurriel1
      April 17, 2019 at 4:02 am

13 years old.

hermes

• Jaysnow
        April 19, 2019 at 7:15 pm

I swear she must’ve found the fountain of youth. She needs to die already.

• Leopardstrike
          April 19, 2019 at 11:43 pm

I don’t hate her, but yeah, Riverclan does need a new leader. She’s been around way too long for her age. Reedwhisker’s kinda old too, isn’t he?

• Minnowpaw(flake)/ Troutfern
            April 22, 2019 at 2:47 pm

Reedwhisker is kind of old, yeah. He’s apparently one of the kits Fireheart and Greystripe rescue in Forest of Secrets.

so guys we did it

8. Potato
    April 16, 2019 at 7:35 pm

Okay first of all, Gekkozilla’s tumblr has really good theories (has a bit of inappropriate language though) so check that out
    But I feel like no one has brought up one of the first prophecies Shadowpaw saw.
    Tigerheartstar fighting Bramblestar.
    This could be some form of StarClan trying to warn him, but I don’t really know.
    Bramblestar has got to be possessed by Tigerstar or someone, right? That’s why Rootpaw sees Bramblestar’s ghost, because he is either dead and can’t reach StarClan, or because whoever is possessing him removed his spirit? So he’s not dead, but he’s not living?
    In my opinion this is setting up to be one of the best arcs! (Totally using possession in my fanfic 😛)

(Also the bonus scene broke my heart and made me like Jayfeather a lot more)
    (Also also Mothwing accepting that StarClan is real, but still saying that they’re dumb (and let’s face it, they are) is making me so proud)

9. Willowfur
    April 17, 2019 at 2:34 am

I want Bramblestar to have rabies. I saw a theory about it, and I WANT IT TO HAPPEN.

• April 17, 2019 at 3:41 am

I think it’s pretty much been confirmed that Bramblestar is possessed and doesn’t have rabies after reading Lost Stars.

uSE thY lIMBs tO uNMotIOn

• Potato
        April 17, 2019 at 11:26 pm

(Your siggie is such a mood, I was super surprised at that scene, i had to reread it 😛)

10. Silvershine
    April 17, 2019 at 3:19 am

On the Warriors Wiki it says Twigbranch and Finleap are mates. Is this true?