Lost Stars Spoiler Page

The new series, The Broken Code hits the shops on April 9, 2019 with the first instalment written by Cherith Baldry, Lost Stars.

Here’s a page for you to discuss it.

Note: We know you’re excited to continue reading about the lives of these characters, and love the world that the Erins have set up, but Kate is very busy and may not be able to get back to you regarding specific questions you may have – and she certainly can’t answer questions that spoil the next books! If a moderator or Kate tells you that they can’t answer your question, then we ask you to respect that answer. Thank you for your understanding! 🙂

Notify of
Emma
Emma
May 23, 2019 1:15 am

Were Mouse whisker and Minnow tail planned to be a forbidden couple at any point

Spring
Spring
May 23, 2019 3:51 am
Reply to  Emma

I doubt it, and it was more of a brief infatuation on just Mousepaw’s (as he was an apprentice then) end.

Daffiolet is otp

Millie
Millie
May 23, 2019 4:30 pm

Kate, will you ever do a book about starclan.. and… if your writing the forth book, the silent thaw must be done, so can we have a sample.

Cassie
Cassie
May 23, 2019 9:08 pm

Kate, if you are writing the forth book, does that mean the silent thaw is DONE. If yes, can we have a sample

DAWNSTAR
DAWNSTAR
May 24, 2019 10:05 pm
Reply to  Kate

O-ok

WarriorCatsForever

hi
hi
May 24, 2019 7:37 pm

If the silent thaw is complete, why is it not yet published?

Spring
Spring
May 25, 2019 1:49 am
Reply to  hi

Editing takes time. There are other factors to be considered, and some parts of TST might need to be rewritten. You’ll just have to be patient, the writing/editing community is more complicated than you’d think.

Daffiolet is otp

willow that blooms in spring
willow that blooms in spring
May 29, 2019 2:00 pm
Reply to  Spring

maybe less misstakes

i am the human owl

Brindlewind
Brindlewind
May 26, 2019 1:03 pm

Kate what happened to shattered ice that made him go back to wind clan from river clan, in a forest divided he left for river clan and stayed there through to shadow stars life currently, but in tall stars revenge sand gorse tells tall stars about him tunneling,( I was just wondering causes he’s my fav from Dotc)

Flameheart
Flameheart
May 26, 2019 10:06 pm

I just finished the book and it was confusing, unique, and amazing!!! I can’t wait to read what happened with Bramblestar. Did his life not actually reach Starclan and he lied so the clans wouldn’t freak out, or did he die and some mysterious force took over his body? I can’t wait for November!!

kirani100
kirani100
May 27, 2019 11:28 am
Reply to  Flameheart

I agree! It’s been a long time since I’ve felt truly excited after reading a Warriors book! The team is doing something quite new and interesting here.

kirani100
kirani100
May 27, 2019 11:36 am

I ate up the book in one go and enjoyed it very much. Thank you Erins! I will admit, however, I am terrified that Bramblestar really is dead and he won’t be back. I have a bad feeling that we’ll have to accept his demise when StarClan opens up again and his lost “ghost” joins them to give Squirrelflight her nine lives. I’d be happy to finally have Squirrelstar, but it would be tainted with sadness. I had lost touch with these characters but… Seeing Bramblestar scared and calling for help at the end of the book really brought back memories. He seemed so much younger, and made me think of when he was just Brambleclaw trying to convince the world that he wasn’t like his father, or worrying about Squirrelpaw stuck in a fence. Tawnypelt’s reaction to his “death” made me think of them as little kits with Goldenflower, Fireheart having panic attacks about poor little Bramblekit who’s just being a good boy. I hope he’s not truly dead.

Breezebite
Breezebite
May 27, 2019 5:14 pm

Kate will we get to read anything more about Snap tooth, he seems really nice and sweet but also a clutz I hope him a bristle frost will be good friends

thistlestar
thistlestar
May 29, 2019 3:31 pm
Reply to  Breezebite

yea, I would love for them to have a really strong friendship, because during the book, they had the starts of a friendship, but the authors never followed through with it. I think it would be really interesting to see a male-female friendship without it becoming a romance.

Minnowpaw(flake)/ Troutfern
Minnowpaw(flake)/ Troutfern
May 29, 2019 9:12 pm
Reply to  thistlestar

It would be weird if it did become a romance anyways since Snaptooth is Bristlefrost’s uncle

so guys we did it

Lostbird
Lostbird
May 27, 2019 8:14 pm

Can/does someone know how many lives each leader has left in TBC? (I thought I knew but now im cunfuzzled)

*has very strong feelings* sry

Featherheart A random kitty cat
Featherheart A random kitty cat
May 28, 2019 7:40 pm
Reply to  Lostbird

Well, probably Mistystar is on her last life, Bramblestar.. i don’t know anymore. Harestar probably on his 8 life, Leafstar.. on her fifth? and Tigerstar.. probabil still on his first life. I DON’T KNOW, this is what i think.

willow that blooms in spring
willow that blooms in spring
May 29, 2019 1:57 pm

tigerstar is on his 8th life

i am the human owl

thistlestar
thistlestar
May 30, 2019 3:22 pm
Reply to  Lostbird

right now this is what i think:

Bramblestar has zero lives, but before the events of Lost Stars, he would have five lives left.

Tigerheart-star has eight lives.

Harestar has seven lives.

Mistystar has one life (on her last).

Leafstar has two lives.

correct me if I’m wrong

Maplespark
Maplespark
May 28, 2019 11:36 am

I hope some cats die and we will see new leaders soon xD

willow that blooms in spring
willow that blooms in spring
May 29, 2019 1:57 pm
Reply to  Maplespark

rip mistystar

i am the human owl

Millie heart
Millie heart
May 29, 2019 2:52 pm

Wait… so,.. you know that Bramblestar died from the cold, right, and the “starclan cat” must of known that. What if the “starclan”cat was at first trying to make shadowpaw punish the “codebreakers”. But then, it did not work, so, the “starclan cat” made shadowpaw kill Bramblestar so it could pocess him!

Fallowmoon
Fallowmoon
May 29, 2019 3:43 pm

Hey, I dunno if anyone else noticed this but… are the protagonists meant to represent different kinds of love?

Bristlefrost- romantic love (her crush on Stemleaf takes a major role in her character, she also flirts with Rootpaw)

Rootpaw- familial love (his tense relationship with his father)

Shadowpaw- platonic love (his friendship with Rootpaw)

Spring
Spring
May 29, 2019 4:44 pm
Reply to  Fallowmoon

I don’t think Bristlefrost flirted with Rootpaw at all, she didn’t seem to be interested at all in him.

Daffiolet is otp

Fallowmoon
Fallowmoon
May 29, 2019 6:08 pm
Reply to  Spring

Didn’t she wink at him at the Moonpool?

Spring
Spring
May 29, 2019 6:17 pm
Reply to  Fallowmoon

Just because someone winks at another person, it doesn’t mean that it’s flirting.

Daffiolet is otp

Streamflower
Streamflower
May 29, 2019 5:48 pm

Hi Kate! Just a quick question; I saw that the website was updated and Skyclan was added, but for Thunderclan it has Alderheart listed as the medicine cat–not Jayfeather. Is there a reason for this?

Jaysnow
Jaysnow
May 29, 2019 11:24 pm
Reply to  Kate

Same for Mothwing and RiverClan.

Bracken (Brackenpaw/light) is ALIVE!!!
Bracken (Brackenpaw/light) is ALIVE!!!
May 31, 2019 1:56 am