Lost Stars Spoiler Page

The new series, The Broken Code hits the shops on April 9, 2019 with the first instalment written by Cherith Baldry, Lost Stars.

Here’s a page for you to discuss it.

Note: We know you’re excited to continue reading about the lives of these characters, and love the world that the Erins have set up, but Kate is very busy and may not be able to get back to you regarding specific questions you may have – and she certainly can’t answer questions that spoil the next books! If a moderator or Kate tells you that they can’t answer your question, then we ask you to respect that answer. Thank you for your understanding! 🙂

2,102 Replies to “Lost Stars Spoiler Page”

1. Emma
    May 23, 2019 at 1:15 am

Were Mouse whisker and Minnow tail planned to be a forbidden couple at any point

2. Millie
    May 23, 2019 at 4:30 pm

Kate, will you ever do a book about starclan.. and… if your writing the forth book, the silent thaw must be done, so can we have a sample.

• A Kate for All Seasons
      May 24, 2019 at 9:05 am

I don’t know! Great question! (and no to sample. Sorry)

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

3. Cassie
    May 23, 2019 at 9:08 pm

Kate, if you are writing the forth book, does that mean the silent thaw is DONE. If yes, can we have a sample

• A Kate for All Seasons
      May 24, 2019 at 9:03 am

Yes and no 🙂

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• WarriorCatsForever W
        May 24, 2019 at 10:05 pm

O-ok

WarriorCatsForever

4. hi
    May 24, 2019 at 7:37 pm

If the silent thaw is complete, why is it not yet published?

• May 25, 2019 at 1:49 am

Editing takes time. There are other factors to be considered, and some parts of TST might need to be rewritten. You’ll just have to be patient, the writing/editing community is more complicated than you’d think.

💖 Serenade Ship Captain 💖

5. Brindlewind
    May 26, 2019 at 1:03 pm

Kate what happened to shattered ice that made him go back to wind clan from river clan, in a forest divided he left for river clan and stayed there through to shadow stars life currently, but in tall stars revenge sand gorse tells tall stars about him tunneling,( I was just wondering causes he’s my fav from Dotc)

• A Kate for All Seasons
      May 27, 2019 at 7:47 am

That was probably just my mistake – I forgotten he’d left.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

6. Flameheart
    May 26, 2019 at 10:06 pm

I just finished the book and it was confusing, unique, and amazing!!! I can’t wait to read what happened with Bramblestar. Did his life not actually reach Starclan and he lied so the clans wouldn’t freak out, or did he die and some mysterious force took over his body? I can’t wait for November!!

• kirani100
      May 27, 2019 at 11:28 am

I agree! It’s been a long time since I’ve felt truly excited after reading a Warriors book! The team is doing something quite new and interesting here.

7. kirani100
    May 27, 2019 at 11:36 am

I ate up the book in one go and enjoyed it very much. Thank you Erins! I will admit, however, I am terrified that Bramblestar really is dead and he won’t be back. I have a bad feeling that we’ll have to accept his demise when StarClan opens up again and his lost “ghost” joins them to give Squirrelflight her nine lives. I’d be happy to finally have Squirrelstar, but it would be tainted with sadness. I had lost touch with these characters but… Seeing Bramblestar scared and calling for help at the end of the book really brought back memories. He seemed so much younger, and made me think of when he was just Brambleclaw trying to convince the world that he wasn’t like his father, or worrying about Squirrelpaw stuck in a fence. Tawnypelt’s reaction to his “death” made me think of them as little kits with Goldenflower, Fireheart having panic attacks about poor little Bramblekit who’s just being a good boy. I hope he’s not truly dead.

8. Breezebite
    May 27, 2019 at 5:14 pm

Kate will we get to read anything more about Snap tooth, he seems really nice and sweet but also a clutz I hope him a bristle frost will be good friends

• A Kate for All Seasons
      May 28, 2019 at 7:56 am

🙂 Dear Snaptooth. He stays around.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• thistlestar
      May 29, 2019 at 3:31 pm

yea, I would love for them to have a really strong friendship, because during the book, they had the starts of a friendship, but the authors never followed through with it. I think it would be really interesting to see a male-female friendship without it becoming a romance.

• Minnowpaw(flake)/ Troutfern
        May 29, 2019 at 9:12 pm

It would be weird if it did become a romance anyways since Snaptooth is Bristlefrost’s uncle

so guys we did it

9. Amberwing
    May 27, 2019 at 8:14 pm

Can/does someone know how many lives each leader has left in TBC? (I thought I knew but now im cunfuzzled)

*has very strong feelings* sry

• May 28, 2019 at 7:40 pm

Well, probably Mistystar is on her last life, Bramblestar.. i don’t know anymore. Harestar probably on his 8 life, Leafstar.. on her fifth? and Tigerstar.. probabil still on his first life. I DON’T KNOW, this is what i think.

• thistlestar
      May 30, 2019 at 3:22 pm

right now this is what i think:

Bramblestar has zero lives, but before the events of Lost Stars, he would have five lives left.

Tigerheart-star has eight lives.

Harestar has seven lives.

Mistystar has one life (on her last).

Leafstar has two lives.

correct me if I’m wrong

10. Maplespark
    May 28, 2019 at 11:36 am

I hope some cats die and we will see new leaders soon xD

11. Millie heart
    May 29, 2019 at 2:52 pm

Wait… so,.. you know that Bramblestar died from the cold, right, and the “starclan cat” must of known that. What if the “starclan”cat was at first trying to make shadowpaw punish the “codebreakers”. But then, it did not work, so, the “starclan cat” made shadowpaw kill Bramblestar so it could pocess him!

12. Fallowmoon
    May 29, 2019 at 3:43 pm

Hey, I dunno if anyone else noticed this but… are the protagonists meant to represent different kinds of love?

Bristlefrost- romantic love (her crush on Stemleaf takes a major role in her character, she also flirts with Rootpaw)

Rootpaw- familial love (his tense relationship with his father)

Shadowpaw- platonic love (his friendship with Rootpaw)

13. Streamflower
    May 29, 2019 at 5:48 pm

Hi Kate! Just a quick question; I saw that the website was updated and Skyclan was added, but for Thunderclan it has Alderheart listed as the medicine cat–not Jayfeather. Is there a reason for this?

• A Kate for All Seasons
      May 29, 2019 at 10:49 pm

Oops! I’ll let the team know!

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader