Lost Stars Spoiler Page

The new series, The Broken Code hits the shops on April 9, 2019 with the first instalment written by Cherith Baldry, Lost Stars.

Here’s a page for you to discuss it.

Note: We know you’re excited to continue reading about the lives of these characters, and love the world that the Erins have set up, but Kate is very busy and may not be able to get back to you regarding specific questions you may have – and she certainly can’t answer questions that spoil the next books! If a moderator or Kate tells you that they can’t answer your question, then we ask you to respect that answer. Thank you for your understanding! πŸ™‚

2,103 Replies to “Lost Stars Spoiler Page”

1. Streamflower
    May 30, 2019 at 9:33 pm

Kate, would you ever be open to writing a scene from Tigerstar I’s POV from when he was losing his lives? Or would you be able to explain if he kept going back to Starclan, what was going on in his mind, etc? Did he expect to come back? I’m just very curious if he was conscious of going back to Starclan and living again, and repeating? Did he immediately go to the Dark Forest or did he stay in Starclan for a bit?

Thank you!

2. Ashwillow12
    May 31, 2019 at 1:42 am

Anyone else kinda disapointed about the SkyClan merch? The two words chosen for SkyClan was “tough and powerful” it feels like they didn’t even try. I remember seeing “agile and determined” a lot to describe SkyClan though I’m not sure if it is canon. Anyway, “agile and determined” sounds a lot better than “tough and powerful”.

3. May 31, 2019 at 1:55 am

Kate, what do you think about the new Ashfur theory? πŸ˜€

My awesomeness comes naturally

• Snaggletooth
      May 31, 2019 at 11:00 pm

Will we ever get to see an POV from a windclan cat kate

• A Kate for All Seasons
        June 3, 2019 at 6:34 am

None are planned at the moment. πŸ™

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

4. Leopardstrike
    May 31, 2019 at 6:52 pm

For Kate: Does Scourge have descendants? Also, where did his soul go when he died?

• A Kate for All Seasons
      June 2, 2019 at 7:37 am

I don’t know of any descendants. I guess his soul went wherever rogue souls go after death!

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Plipplop (Snowpuff)
        June 3, 2019 at 11:27 am

Well, he did have nieces. Does that count?

I like ShadedMoss way too much

• Leopardstrike
          June 4, 2019 at 6:37 pm

I meant more like kids, grandkids, etc.

• Minnowpaw(flake)/ Troutfern
            June 5, 2019 at 1:52 am

Could Smoke possibly be a kit of his? I know it’s probably unlikely, seeing as how she was a kittypet while Scourge was roaming around with BloodClan, but it would certainly be interesting if Darktail was his grandson

so guys we did it

• Leopardstrike
        June 3, 2019 at 6:45 pm

Did he and Firestar ever find out that they’re half brothers?

• A Kate for All Seasons
          June 4, 2019 at 6:36 am

I can’t remember. Does anyone else know this?

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Jaysnow
            June 4, 2019 at 6:37 am

Firestar doesn’t know. As far as we’re concerned.

• A Kate for All Seasons
              June 4, 2019 at 6:37 am

Thanks, Jaysnow πŸ™‚

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Jaysnow
                June 4, 2019 at 6:39 am

Of course! πŸ™‚

• Icepaw(stream)
                June 4, 2019 at 11:10 am

Imagine if Firestar realized that Scourge was actually his half brother right after killing him. If so, poor guy. πŸ˜›

How do you make good siggies

• A Kate for All Seasons
                  June 5, 2019 at 6:17 am

πŸ™‚

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Leopardstrike
                June 4, 2019 at 6:42 pm

I was just wondering if they found out after they died, if that’s possible. And how they felt about being related.

Also, did Scourge have any good in him, or is he completely evil?

• A Kate for All Seasons
                  June 5, 2019 at 6:14 am

I actually wrote very few books with Scourge in. I don’t really know him that well. He was more Cherith and Vicky’s boy. So evil, through and through probably. 😈

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

5. Mapledrift
    May 31, 2019 at 9:11 pm

Honestly, reading this book I really took to the character of Spotfur
    She seems super nice

And I kinda low key shipped Spotfur x Bristlefrost briefly rip meeeee (ok I still ship it) πŸ˜›

I loved all the characters, but Bristlefrost was my fave

• Minnowpaw(flake)/ Troutfern
      June 2, 2019 at 2:55 am

I did kind of ship but it Spotfur is Bristlefrost’s aunt so I was like ehhh

so guys we did it

• June 9, 2019 at 6:42 am

SAME!
      I felt like taking Steamleaf and throwing him and Spotfur out a window together once I read what he said.
      JUST LET POOR BRISTLEFROST CONTINUE HER LIFE HAPPILY!

πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„

• June 9, 2019 at 8:46 am

I don’t particularly see why it would be so bad that Stemleaf didn’t share Bristlefrost’s feelings and liked Spotfur tbh. Rejection happens all the time in the real life, I don’t see why it wouldn’t happen in fiction either.

…and I mean, Bristlefrost got over it, at least. We should be more thankful that she didn’t pull an Ashfur.

πŸ’– Serenade Ship Captain πŸ’–

6. June 1, 2019 at 11:56 am

For some reason, I imagine Foxleap being the cat that Rosepetal fell in love with.

7. June 1, 2019 at 5:06 pm

REPOST
    Kate, what do you think about the new Ashfur theory? πŸ˜€

My awesomeness comes naturally

• A Kate for All Seasons
      June 2, 2019 at 7:35 am

I’m going to leave this one to our readers to discuss among themselves.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

8. June 3, 2019 at 8:52 pm

I don’t know why, but i decided to do this. Here are all my ships that aren’t mates yet/are mates but don’t have kits, or it’s just unknown if they are truly mates or have kits together or something like that

Larksong x Sparkpelt
    Twigbranch x Finleap
    Sorrelstripe x Molewhisker
    Stemleaf x Spottedfur
    Cherryfall x Stormcloud
    Rosepetal x Bumblestripe (a little)
    Minnowtail x Owlnose (dunno why)

Yep. Those are all my ships.

• June 4, 2019 at 4:20 am

Oof I like the Minnowtail x Owlnose ship but mainly because I don’t like Minnowtail x Mousewhisker πŸ˜› (Cherryfall x Stormcloud seems okay but I ship Cherryfall with Bumblestripe more)

And btw, it’s actually Spotfur, not Spottedfur. I hope that helped ^_^

πŸ’– Serenade Ship Captain πŸ’–

• June 4, 2019 at 7:09 pm

Oof, i don’t really mind that, and, OH YEAH, IT’S SPOTFUR. Sorry, i was a little tired when i send that message. That really helped!

9. Fern flame
    June 5, 2019 at 9:54 pm

My ships are
    Rose x Bumble
    Cherry x Storm
    Dew x Sorrel ( idk they closest in age range I guess)
    Spark x Lark
    Mole x Fly
    Snap x Plum
    Some r randoms I though would be cute

• Minnowpaw(flake)/ Troutfern
      June 6, 2019 at 2:11 am

I love Rose x Bumble, Cherry x Storm, and Spark x Lark a lot tbh I hope they become canon
      I kind of want Shellfur to be Sorrelstripe’s mate even though it would be really random (I just love Shellfur and want him to live an amazing life and possibly become Patrol Guy 2)
      Mole x Fly and Snap x Plum seem good too

so guys we did it

• Fern flame
        June 6, 2019 at 10:54 am

Thanks

• June 6, 2019 at 6:34 am

I like Cherry x Storm a bit, but tbh I prefer them as friends along with Rose x Bumble and Spark x Lark. Though I kind of think that Sorrelstripe had a forbidden mate instead, and I’m really on the fence about Dew x Sorrel, Mole x Fly, and Snap x Plum. I prefer Molewhisker with Sparkpelt or Twigbranch (moreso with Twiggy) and I don’t really see Snap or Plum becoming mates

πŸ’– Serenade Ship Captain πŸ’–

10. Snowflower
    June 5, 2019 at 11:26 pm

Kate, with Tree being a polydactyl cat (having an extra toe on one of his paws), is either Rootpaw or Needlepaw one as well?

• A Kate for All Seasons
      June 7, 2019 at 7:42 am

Nah πŸ™

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Snowflower
        June 7, 2019 at 9:23 pm

Aw. I would have loved if one of them inherited this trait.

• A Kate for All Seasons
          June 9, 2019 at 6:34 am

I know, but dear little Rootpaw is having enough trouble being related to a weird cat like Tree as it is. The poor thing would have been mortified if he’d got The Toe too. ❀️ And Needlepaw is just too regular to have an extra anything. If she had The Toe, I get the feeling she’d gnaw it off quietly before anyone noticed.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

11. Leopardstrike
    June 6, 2019 at 4:46 am

To Kate: Will there ever be an evil medicine cat character? I’d rather it not be Shadowpaw, I like him, but maybe another one eventually?

• A Kate for All Seasons
      June 7, 2019 at 7:42 am

I hope so πŸ™‚

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• June 7, 2019 at 8:04 am

I’d really like to see an evil RiverClan medicine cat apprentice tbh

πŸ’– Serenade Ship Captain πŸ’–

• Leopardstrike
        June 7, 2019 at 6:32 pm

Maybe next series we’ll have a Riverclan cat and a Windclan cat P.O.V.?

12. Maplespark
    June 6, 2019 at 4:03 pm

My shippings:

– Cherry x Storm
    – Spot x Stem
    – Sorrel x Mouse
    – Holly x Mole
    – Spark x Lark
    – Leaf x Shell
    – Rose x Bumble

13. June 7, 2019 at 8:25 pm

I decided to tell here the cats that i think should die. Only the cats from Lost Stars, and, of course, that aren’t dead. (DON’T ASK PLEASE, I NEED TO TELL IT, OOF)

1. Bramblestar – he’s possesed, i need Squirrelstar. I don’t like him at all.
    2. Graystripe – i really, really like him. But it’s time for him to die and go to StarClan and see all his dead family members and friends that died.
    3. Daisy – She’s old. Millie died. She also needs to die.
    4. Oakfur – He’s just old.
    5. Mistystar – SHE’S WAY TOO OLD!
    6. Mothwing – She’s been alive too much. Willowshine needs to be the only medicine cat in Riverclan and receive an apprentice!
    7. Mosspelt – I mean, she’s my favourite Riverclan cat, but she needs to die.. To see her deceased mate and probably some friends that died.

Those are all the cats that i think should die. Not because i hate them, just because i think it’s their time or something like that. DON’T HATE ME!

• Snowflower
      June 7, 2019 at 9:25 pm

Well, Daisy’s getting a novella that takes place after the 3rd book. So she’ll survive the 2nd and 3rd books of TBC. After that, who knows. I personally believe that her novella might end with her retiring or dying.

• June 9, 2019 at 6:39 am

Just saying, I hope Bramblestar goes by quick.
      I don’t want another Firestar.
      Please.
      Also ThunderClan needs a she-cat leader! It’s been forever since we’ve had one! (AKAΒ almost 6 arcs! Not counting SEs or Novellas)

πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„

• Icepaw(stream)
      June 9, 2019 at 12:02 pm

I agree with all of these, but we haven’t had confirmation that Mistystar, Graystripe, and/or the other cats other than maybe Bramblestar or Daisy aren’t immortal πŸ˜›

How do you make good siggies