Lost Stars Spoiler Page

The new series, The Broken Code hits the shops on April 9, 2019 with the first instalment written by Cherith Baldry, Lost Stars.

Here’s a page for you to discuss it.

Note: We know you’re excited to continue reading about the lives of these characters, and love the world that the Erins have set up, but Kate is very busy and may not be able to get back to you regarding specific questions you may have – and she certainly can’t answer questions that spoil the next books! If a moderator or Kate tells you that they can’t answer your question, then we ask you to respect that answer. Thank you for your understanding! 🙂

Notify of
Leopardstrike
Leopardstrike
August 19, 2019 11:03 pm

To Kate: Will Rock ever be explained more? Was he always blind and hairless?

♥ ❄ нσℓℓуραω ❄ ♥
♥ ❄ нσℓℓуραω ❄ ♥
August 23, 2019 12:23 am
Reply to  Kate

oof
‘a relic’
Rock stares off into the distance, wondering why this has happened to him 🙁
JK! I always thought he was a strange super old cat 😛

quietly existing

Autumnfall
Autumnfall
August 20, 2019 9:37 pm

Will Bristlefrost and Rootpaw become mates? I honestly don’t have any problem with it if they do, but I sort of wonder what it would be like if two main characters were in love.

♥ ❄ нσℓℓуραω ❄ ♥
♥ ❄ нσℓℓуραω ❄ ♥
August 23, 2019 12:22 am
Reply to  Autumnfall

Lovey-Dovey thoughts every chapter and book 😛
One character in love is enough for me, thank you very much 🙂

quietly existing

Stormheart
Stormheart
October 9, 2019 1:08 pm

I Ship Rootfrost!

Sandy (Sandpaw/frost)
Sandy (Sandpaw/frost)
September 22, 2019 4:25 am
Reply to  Autumnfall

That would be cool! I ship it 😛

✨ art ✨

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Voila! It is I, Reddusk who has an unhealthy obsession with fangirling over Once Upon A Time and Captain Swan... ♥
October 29, 2019 10:40 pm
Reply to  Autumnfall

there are at least one forbidden relationship per book

✨🏳️‍🌈❤🧡💛💚💙💜🏳️‍🌈✨

jaswanth
jaswanth
August 20, 2019 11:44 pm

Kate i think eclipse is possessing bramble star, because he promised his revenge

October 29, 2019 10:41 pm
Reply to  jaswanth

who’s eclipse?

✨🏳️‍🌈❤🧡💛💚💙💜🏳️‍🌈✨

Bramblez
Bramblez
August 21, 2019 8:50 am

I want it so much :3

Bramblez
Bramblez
August 21, 2019 8:51 am

I want it so much :3

August 21, 2019 12:21 pm

To Kate: Do you remember Brightflower, Lilywhisker and Marshcloud? Some people say that they went to the Dark Forst after their death. So, just to make sure..are they in the Dark Forest or in Starclan?

August 21, 2019 9:30 pm

Sorry, i meant to say Dark Forest

Red
Red
August 22, 2019 12:39 am

For Kate: I think sol might have possessed bramble star he promised his revenge, he might have died and had the ability to possess other cats

Stormheart
Stormheart
September 28, 2019 6:28 pm
Reply to  Red

I agree with u Red.

August 22, 2019 11:33 pm

Erm, i have a comment that still needs moderation, and i posted it 2 days ago….and it doesn’t appear if i check here unless i write something else. And if i write a message somewhere else it appears. Is it normal or?

Birchfoot
Birchfoot
August 23, 2019 12:21 am

Hi Feather, your comment is still in moderation because it’s directed to Kate. The mods don’t mod comments directly addressed to other mods because we want to 100% make sure they see any comments addressed to them 🙂 don’t worry about it!

August 23, 2019 2:17 pm
Reply to  Birchfoot

Oh, alright! Thank you for telling me this!

Birchfoot
Birchfoot
August 23, 2019 3:27 pm

no problem!

Red
Red
September 2, 2019 4:07 pm

For Kate: speaking of sol possessing bramblestar, are you guys working on veil of shadows already, its ok if you cant answer that.

Red
Red
September 3, 2019 3:47 am

For Kate: was cherrytail of skyclan in lost stars, because in the skyclan cats page I didnt see her in it

Jaysnow
Jaysnow
September 4, 2019 12:34 am
Reply to  Kate

She was not. Maybe Cherith forgot about her? She died? Who knows..

Jaysnow
Jaysnow
September 9, 2019 6:25 pm
Reply to  Kate

The Raging Storm. 🙂

Jaysnow
Jaysnow
September 9, 2019 6:31 pm
Reply to  Kate

The Raging Storm. 🙂

Tuliptalon
Tuliptalon
September 10, 2019 2:33 am
Reply to  Kate

She last appeared in The Raging Storm.

Jaysnow
Jaysnow
September 18, 2019 6:41 pm
Reply to  Kate

That’s a real shame. I’ve liked Cherrytail since Firestar’s Quest, and her getting an offscreen death makes me sad.

Sandy (Sandpaw/frost)
Sandy (Sandpaw/frost)
September 12, 2019 12:06 pm

Can someone give me an update/summary about Lost Stars? 😛 If that’s allowed

✨ art ✨

𝓟𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓸𝓱 𝓛𝓸𝓷𝓮𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽
Stacy Rivers
September 15, 2019 7:31 pm

I’m dying to know what happened to Bramblestar. I don’t care about anything else right now!! I mean did Rootpaw see Bramblesar’s spirit? Is He being possessed by Ashfur? Some things that Bramblestar said during that so-called emergency meeting sounded very Ashfur…and other things add up-Ashfur is the one cat who has a grudge against Bramblestar-and if you didn’t notice, the cats mentioned as code breakers in Shadowpaws vision were either Bramblestar’s kin, or Firestars…and again, Ashfur would have a grudge against their kin because of Squirrelflight…but I still can’t keep that Dark Forest connection out of my mind. Ashfur is in StarClan and no StarClan cats hold grudges against the cats they protect…or maybe, somehow it’s Scourge, or Darktail? Wait but Scourge died. That prays been caught and eaten you might be thinking…but as Jayfeather said-evil lives forever. And Scourge has the grudge. Finally, if it was Ashfur…what did he do to StarClan, and the Moonpool? Maybe Ashfur recruited the help of the Dark Forest to wipe out StarClan, so it would seem like Shadowpaw was their only connection….Or maybe something totally different is going on…and if Rootpaw didn’t see Bramblestar…then who did he see?
Just randome speculation…I’m dying for The Silent Thaw. I can’t wait for it to come out.

September 22, 2019 1:27 pm

To Kate: I’ve thinked about something for a while now. Onestar and Whitetail are Heathertail’s parents, but what i was wondering about is..Are Harestar and Kestrelflight the siblings of Heathertail, Onestar’s and Whitetail’s kits? It’s okay if you can’t answer, or if you don’t really know/remember!

September 23, 2019 5:24 pm
Reply to  Kate

Oh, that’s no problem, Kate! But for me, even if it’s canon or not, they will all be a big family!

• Where-am-I by Shiningpaw(pool)
  • Snowbranch